Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hillary Clinton 2016

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
happy jack

Hillary Clinton 2016 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton 2016   Hillary Clinton 2016 - Page 2 Empty4/28/2015, 11:45 am

edge540 wrote:

There is nothing wrong in trying to change the cultural and religious beliefs of religious extremists like for example those who believe in female genital mutilation.

.... and those who believe that babies shouldn't be sucked through vacuum cleaners.
Right?
Back to top Go down
edge540

edge540

PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton 2016   Hillary Clinton 2016 - Page 2 Empty4/28/2015, 11:53 am

happy jack wrote:
edge540 wrote:

There is nothing wrong in trying to change the cultural and religious beliefs of religious extremists like for example those who believe in female genital mutilation.

.... and those who believe that babies shouldn't be sucked through vacuum cleaners.
Right?

Absolutely.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton 2016   Hillary Clinton 2016 - Page 2 Empty4/28/2015, 3:43 pm

Setting aside this cultural/religious "issue"... because it's total bullshit... Hillary is not my first choice for the Democratic nomination. She will probably win the nomination, but she's not my preference.  

At this point in time, I find myself in much the same place as the last time she ran... hoping for a better nominee.  Would I vote for her in the general election if she wins the nomination?  Yeah, simply because there is no guarantee that the Democrats can win enough seats to retake the Senate, and we need a Democrat in the White House in order to keep a Republican Congress in check.
Back to top Go down
edge540

edge540

PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton 2016   Hillary Clinton 2016 - Page 2 Empty4/29/2015, 8:48 am

Scorpion wrote:
 Would I vote for her in the general election if she wins the nomination?  Yeah, simply because there is no guarantee that the Democrats can win enough seats to retake the Senate, and we need a Democrat in the White House in order to keep a Republican Congress in check.
We also need a Democrat in the White House to keep the Supreme Court in check. Most likely the next president will pick another justice. We already have 5 Republican assholes who believe money is free speech (Citizens United) and have no problem with this country being run by billionaires  and corporations. We sure as hell don't need another Scalia, Thomas, Roberts or Alito on the court.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton 2016   Hillary Clinton 2016 - Page 2 Empty7/7/2015, 4:32 pm

Hillary Clinton 2016 - Page 2 IcCfo57cl1uuLTmOg&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton 2016   Hillary Clinton 2016 - Page 2 Empty10/14/2015, 4:52 pm

!5.3 million tuned in last night to watch a debate where policies and issues were actually discussed.
Democrats didn't need a carnival barker and bunch of other Bozos clown throwing poop at each other to draw in viewers. That is a good sign.

Hillary clearly won. She was poised and Presidential thus causing Rush Limbecile much angst.

An amusing side note was watching Jim Webb constantly bitch about how little time he was getting,thus cutting into his time even more, while being reminded from Anderson Cooper that he had agreed to the rules.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton 2016   Hillary Clinton 2016 - Page 2 Empty10/14/2015, 9:30 pm

Yeah. Well I don't think that the debate changed anything.  I thought that Sanders did fine.  I don't expect the polls to move much.  It will be interesting to see how Hillary does at the Congressional hearing.  If she comes out of that unscathed, then there's no reason for Biden to enter the race... I suppose.   

I guess we'll see what happens. To be honest, I'm still not exactly thrilled with the idea of Hillary as the nominee.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton 2016   Hillary Clinton 2016 - Page 2 Empty4/29/2016, 6:42 pm

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/report-abedin-brought-to-tears-by-clinton-carrying-her-own-bags/article/2589908

Report: Abedin brought to tears by Clinton carrying her own bags
By RUDY TAKALA (@RUDYTAKALA) • 4/29/16 6:15 PM

Huma Abedin, a longtime aide to Hillary Clinton, nearly began sobbing at the thought of Clinton carrying her own bags, according to a report published on Thursday.
"Abedin took her duties so seriously ... that when she learned that Clinton had once carried her own bag up a flight of stairs in her aide's absence, Abedin nearly burst into tears," an unnamed source said for the story in Newsweek.

………

Jesus H..
Do these national crises never end?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton 2016   Hillary Clinton 2016 - Page 2 Empty4/29/2016, 9:12 pm

happy jack wrote:
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/report-abedin-brought-to-tears-by-clinton-carrying-her-own-bags/article/2589908

Huma Abedin, a longtime aide to Hillary Clinton, nearly began sobbing at the thought of Clinton carrying her own bags, according to a report published on Thursday.
"Abedin took her duties so seriously ... that when she learned that Clinton had once carried her own bag up a flight of stairs in her aide's absence, Abedin nearly burst into tears," an unnamed source said for the story in Newsweek.

………
Jesus H..
Do these national crises never end?[/b]
"Abedin took her duties so seriously". She was about 22 years old at the time and aide to FLOTUS,who btw don't carry their own bags. She should be commended for her work effort and a perfectly normal reaction.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton 2016   Hillary Clinton 2016 - Page 2 Empty4/30/2016, 6:29 am

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:

………
Jesus H..
"Abedin took her duties so seriously". She was about 22 years old at the time and aide to FLOTUS,who btw don't carry their own bags. She should be commended for her work effort and a perfectly normal reaction.

Nothing screams 'mental stability' like weeping uncontrollably over luggage.
Yup.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton 2016   Hillary Clinton 2016 - Page 2 Empty4/30/2016, 7:23 am

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:

………
Jesus H..

Yup.[/b]
She didn't "weep uncontrollably",in fact she never even cried so stop making things up you dishonest,lying troll.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton 2016   Hillary Clinton 2016 - Page 2 Empty4/30/2016, 8:00 am

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:

………
Jesus H..

Yup.[/b]
She didn't "weep uncontrollably",in fact she never even cried so stop making things up you dishonest,lying troll.

Sorry, Artie.
Didn't mean to make you cry, too.
Yes, nearly bursting into tears over luggage is a perfectly normal reaction.
Uh huh.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton 2016   Hillary Clinton 2016 - Page 2 Empty5/1/2016, 2:53 pm

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:

………
Jesus H..

Yup.[/b]

[b]Sorry, Artie.
Thanks for admitting you lied and made it up. cheers  Sleep
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton 2016   Hillary Clinton 2016 - Page 2 Empty5/1/2016, 6:59 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:

………
Jesus H..

Yup.[/b]

Sorry, Artie.

Thanks for admitting you lied and made it up. cheers  Sleep

Actually, the writer of the headline lied.
Take it up with him.

Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton 2016   Hillary Clinton 2016 - Page 2 Empty6/7/2016, 10:22 pm

Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton 2016   Hillary Clinton 2016 - Page 2 Empty6/29/2016, 4:59 pm

Nate Silver: 79 percent chance Clinton wins
Quote :
Hillary Clinton has a nearly 80 percent chance of winning the White House in November, FiveThirtyEight polling guru Nate Silver predicted Wednesday.

FiveThirtyEight projected Clinton has a 79 percent chance of winning the general election against Donald Trump, who has just a 20 percent chance of succeeding President Barack Obama in the Oval Office.

“Here’s how to think about it: We’re kind of at halftime of the election right now, and she’s taking a seven-point, maybe a 10-point lead into halftime,” Silver told ABC’s George Stephanopoulos on “Good Morning America.” “There’s a lot of football left to be played, but she’s ahead in almost every poll, every swing state, every national poll.”

Indeed, a Ballotpedia survey of seven swing states released Wednesday shows the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee sweeping Trump in Iowa, Michigan, Florida, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Ohio and Virginia by margins ranging from 4 to 17 percentage points.

Silver, who correctly forecast 49 out of 50 states in 2008 and every state in 2012, noted that both camps “have a lot of room to grow,” but no candidate has blown a lead as large as Clinton’s advantage over Trump in nearly 30 years, when former Massachusetts Gov. Michael Dukakis lost to George H.W. Bush despite maintaining a large lead coming out of the spring and summer.

“It’s been a crazy year, politically,” Silver said, adding that more states, particularly red states, are in play in 2016 than in previous elections. “For example, Arizona looks like a toss-up. Maybe Georgia. Maybe Missouri, North Carolina again.”

“Likewise,” Silver continued, “if Trump gains ground on Clinton then maybe a state like Maine — used to be a swing state, not so recently” — could be in play, too.

Silver also defended his August forecast that gave the billionaire businessman a 2 percent chance to win the GOP nomination.

“That wasn’t based on looking at polls. Trump was always ahead in the polls, and one big lesson of his campaign is don’t try and out-think the polls and try and out-think the American public,” Silver said. “And Trump has never really been ahead of Clinton in the general election campaign. He did a great job of appealing to the 40 percent of the GOP he had to win the election, the primary — a lot different than winning 51 percent of 100 percent.”
Feeling pretty...pretty...pretty good about now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton 2016   Hillary Clinton 2016 - Page 2 Empty7/27/2016, 9:32 am

I have a confession affraid I've watched all of the DNC from the opening gavel around 3PM to the closing around 10PM  cyclops  Monday I watched on CSPAN but yesterday I discovered that the DNC has a ROKU channel so I watched it on that.

What an absolute pleasure. High definition,no annoying crawl at the bottom of the screen,no commercial interruptions,no stupid tweets,and best of all no "Breaking News"!..."A Bernie or Bust idiot just blew his nose!"

I highly recommend watching it this way if you can find a way to steam it on your flatscreen.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton 2016   Hillary Clinton 2016 - Page 2 Empty7/27/2016, 5:28 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
   I've watched all of the DNC from the opening gavel around 3PM to the closing around 10PM  cyclops  Monday I watched on CSPAN but yesterday I discovered that the DNC has a ROKU channel so I watched it on that.

Artie60438 wrote:
I have a confession ….  

…. I have no life whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton 2016   Hillary Clinton 2016 - Page 2 Empty7/27/2016, 8:50 pm

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
   I've watched all of the DNC from the opening gavel around 3PM to the closing around 10PM  cyclops  Monday I watched on CSPAN but yesterday I discovered that the DNC has a ROKU channel so I watched it on that.

Artie60438 wrote:
I have a confession ….  

Beats the pants off the lazy,ignorant,miserable,life you lead.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton 2016   Hillary Clinton 2016 - Page 2 Empty7/28/2016, 12:02 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

Artie60438 wrote:
I have a confession ….  

The lazy, ignorant, miserable, life that I lead?
Why, it almost appears that you consider me to be the type of person who stares vacantly at the TV for seven hours straight on a beautiful summer day, being lied to by an endless parade of dishonest meatheads who blow smoke up my ass while they pat themselves on the back.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton 2016   Hillary Clinton 2016 - Page 2 Empty7/28/2016, 8:14 pm

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

Artie60438 wrote:
I have a confession ….  

[b]The lazy, ignorant, miserable, life that I lead?
Why, it almost appears that you consider me to be the type of person who stares vacantly at the TV for seven hours straight on a beautiful summer day, being lied to by an endless parade of dishonest meatheads who blow smoke up my ass while they pat themselves on the back.
It doesn't even start until 3PM,dumbass. I like keeping up to date on public policy and our elected leaders. You,OTOH,are the typical uncurious useful idiot stooge that the right loves.
Ever wonder why you're the village idiot of this group? Now you know.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton 2016   Hillary Clinton 2016 - Page 2 Empty7/29/2016, 11:13 am

Artie60438 wrote:

It doesn't even start until 3PM,dumbass. I like keeping up to date on public policy and our elected leaders.  

No, what you like is having people who, tragically, think the same way you do, telling you exactly what you want to hear.
While normal folks are out actually living life and doing things, you are on a couch brushing potato chip crumbs off of your stomach for 7 straight hours on a beautiful summer's day.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton 2016   Hillary Clinton 2016 - Page 2 Empty7/29/2016, 3:53 pm

Yeah. Well I just watched the prime time coverage.  I was actually pretty impressed by Hillary's acceptance speech.  She's certainly not the best orator, but she did what she needed to do... hopefully.

I'm still planning to write in Bernie at this point. But I sure as hell don't want Trump anywhere near the oval office.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton 2016   Hillary Clinton 2016 - Page 2 Empty7/29/2016, 5:56 pm

I'm very happy the way the primary worked out. Bernie pushed her to the left just the way I wanted.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton 2016   Hillary Clinton 2016 - Page 2 Empty7/30/2016, 12:38 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
I'm very happy the way the primary worked out. Bernie pushed her to the left just the way I wanted.

Yeah, well not enough to make a liberal VP pick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton 2016   Hillary Clinton 2016 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hillary Clinton 2016
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next