Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Transgender bathroom use

Go down 
+2
Heretic
Artie60438
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
happy jack

Transgender bathroom use - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   Transgender bathroom use - Page 5 Empty12/15/2017, 2:31 pm

I wonder how many bathrooms they have in their house.

Entire Family Turns Transgender

Craig Bannister By Craig Bannister | December 15, 2017 | 12:20 PM EST

An entire family – man, woman, son and daughter – in Arizona is transgender.

The father identifies as a woman. His  fiancée, the mother-to-be, identifies as a man. The son considers himself a girl and, of course, the daughter thinks she’s actually a boy. An entire transgender family, all under one roof.

Daniel Harrott was born a woman, while his fiancée, Shirley Austin was born a man. Both have previously been married.

Eleven year-old Mason and 13 year-old Joshua have also switched sexes.

“The whole family is in transition,” Austin said in an interview with KJZZ, which reports the two adults are teaching each other to adopt “traditional” gender roles:

“Shirley taught Daniel how to use a chainsaw. Daniel taught Shirley to memorize all the stones in her engagement ring, in case another woman asks. Daniel does the yard work. Shirley, the cooking.

“Daniel explained that they’re actually ‘very traditional’ people, who really see each other.”

KJZZ did not report the gender status of the couple’s two dogs.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   Transgender bathroom use - Page 5 Empty12/17/2017, 12:01 pm

https://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/06/opinion/pedophilia-a-disorder-not-a-crime.html

It seems that all behavior can be excused, as long as one maintains that he or she was 'born that way'. For the liberal, there seems to be only one lifestyle avenue wherein 'choice' is allowed to be an option.
We know how that one usually ends, don't we?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   Transgender bathroom use - Page 5 Empty2/25/2018, 3:56 pm

Couldn't see what the big deal was until I got to the part about the testosterone injections.
Sorry, he shouldn't be allowed to compete against girls. Or if he does, he should be ineligible for tournament status and any titles that come with it.
Period.

tps://sportsday.dallasnews.com/high-school/high-schools/2018/02/24/transgender-wrestler-mack-beggs-finishes-high-school-career-another-uil-state-title-amid-boos-criticism-questions

Transgender wrestler Mack Beggs finishes high school career with another UIL state title amid boos, criticism and questions

CYPRESS -- Mack Beggs had been in this very spot, the pinnacle, 364 days earlier. In the same athletic complex. Beating the same state championship match opponent, Chelsea Sanchez of Katy Morton Ranch.
But if Euless Trinity transgender wrestler Beggs thought his  Class 6A 110-pound girls title victory on Saturday would be more universally understood, respected and embraced than last year's, he was in for disappointment.
A piercing cascade of cheers and boos enveloped Beggs at the end of the match, the last of his high school career. He responded by repeatedly tapping his chest and turning in a circle so that every soul in the Berry Center, pro and con, could see him.

Did winning feel different this time?
"It definitely felt different," Beggs said. "I felt a lot more humble. This year I wanted to prove a point that anyone can do anything. Even though I was put in this position, even though I didn't want to be put in this position, even though I wanted to wrestle the guys, I still had to wrestle the girls.
"But what can I tell people? I can tell the state Legislature to change the policy, but I can't tell them to change it right now. All I can hope for is that they come to their [senses] and realize this is stupid and we should change the policies to conform to other people in my position."
Beggs wrestled girls because, under University Interscholastic League rules, athletes are required to compete in the gender division that corresponds to their birth certificate.
He was born female, as Mackenzie, but he identifies as male even though he has yet to have gender reassignment surgeries. He recently consulted with a Plano plastic surgeon and hopes to soon have "top surgery," which involves breast tissue removal and male chest contouring.
What did he think of the boos that greeted his title match victory, by an 11-2 score that nearly was identical to his 12-2 win over Sanchez in last year's title match? Beggs said he's never cared about public reaction and Saturday was no different.
"They're saying 'steroids.' They're saying, 'Oh, they're beating up on girls,' " he said.
"It just comes down to technique and who has the most heart. I put too much blood, sweat and tears, I put too much B.S. into this journey that I wanted to come out on top.
"In my heart, I am a champion. No matter who you put in front of me, I am a champion."

Fans weren't the only ones who voiced displeasure.

Cypress Ranch senior Kayla Fitts, who was 52-0 this season before falling to Beggs 11-2 in Saturday's semifinal match, told The Dallas Morning News, "The strength definitely was the difference. I didn't anticipate how strong he was."

Asked whether she believed having to wrestle Beggs was fair, Fitts firmly responded, "No."

Why not?

"I understand if you want to transition your gender," she said. "I understand that totally. But there's a time and a place.

"You can do that after high school. Or if you want to do it, you can quit the sport. Because I don't think it's fair at all that you're taking testosterone. That's steroids. I know it's not a lot. But still."

Beggs has taken doctor-prescribed, low-dose testosterone injections (currently 36 milligrams per week) since October of his freshman year. His gender transition and hormone therapy, however, did not come to public light until last January.

State law and UIL rules prohibit steroid use by high school athletes. Beggs' testosterone injections are permissible, however, because of the law's "safe harbor" provision, which allows steroids that are "dispensed, prescribed, delivered and administered by a medical practitioner for a valid medical purpose."

With Saturday's win, Beggs thus ended his senior season, and his time wrestling competitively against girls, with a 36-0 record. He was 56-0 as a junior and 40-9 as a sophomore, when he lost in the state tournament quarterfinals.

Beggs has an academic scholarship offer from a small college he declines to name, a school he says has promised him a chance to wrestle on the men's team. An emotional Beggs thanked Euless Trinity, wrestling coach Travis Clark and his teammates.

"Without them, I wouldn't be the wrestler and athlete that I am today," he said.

Despite the safe-harbor provision and birth certificate rule, and Beggs' often-stated preference to wrestle boys, public outcry began with a low grumble 13 months ago and grew into an uproar.

A Coppell wrestling parent filed a lawsuit that attempted to block Beggs from wrestling girls. And last May a law proposed in the Texas House would have given the UIL latitude to suspend athletes if "the safety of competing students or the fairness of a particular competition has been or will be substantially affected by the student's steroid use."

The lawsuit was dismissed by a Travis County judge. The proposed law, Senate Bill 2095, breezed through the Senate but died in the House's Public Education Committee because, according to the committee's chairman, it was received too late in the legislative session.

With legal avenues having at least temporarily played out, the turmoil surrounding Beggs lessened considerably during this wrestling season. The unspoken yet palpable general feeling entering Beggs' last state meet was: Let's get this weekend over with, then evaluate and readdress.

Beggs' Saturday morning semifinal victory over Fitts, however, drew some boos, mostly drowned by cheers as Fitts exited the mat and sobbed into her coach's chest.

Beggs' Saturday evening title match victory, too, brought cheers, but the booing was as intense as after last year's title match. Turns out, seemingly little had changed in the realm of public opinion.

actly when the reassessment will begin and what it might yield is unclear, but as the Mack Beggs Texas high school wrestling saga closed Saturday, fundamental questions dangled:

What will happen the next time a transgender UIL athlete wants to compete in a gender division other than what is classified on his or her birth certificate?

Will it happen five years from now? Two years? Next year? Is there any doubt it will happen?

"I think we would be naïve and we'd all be kind of putting our head in the sand if we think this is a one-time, one-and-done situation," said Jim Baudhuin, the Coppell wrestling parent and lawyer who filed last spring's unsuccessful lawsuit. His daughter, Allie, lost in Friday's 128-pound quarterfinals.

"Especially with transgender coming out of the closet, so to speak," Baudhuin added. "The next time could be golf, it could be tennis, it could be running, it could be swimming. It could be who knows what."

One thing is clear: The UIL will not change its birth certificate rule, which the league describes as a "non-discriminatory" policy.

In 2016 UIL member district superintendents voted 586-32 to approve the rule, despite complaints from transgender advocates that the measure is exclusionary and outdated.

At least a dozen other states, as well as the NCAA, allow student-athletes to participate in sports based on their gender identity.

"The UIL is not in the gender-determining business and schools don't want to be, either," UIL deputy director Jamey Harrison reiterated to The Associated Press last week.

During an interview with The News two weeks ago, Harrison made a point of saying that any Texas high school athlete, transgender included, is welcome to petition the UIL for "special consideration." Harrison said such requests would be weighed case by case.

Without mentioning Beggs by name, Harrison noted that during the last two years no Texas wrestler, wrestling family member or school has filed a petition to compete in a gender division other than the one on his or her birth certificate.

As for the possibility that state lawmakers might revisit softening or eliminating the steroid "safe harbor" provision when the next legislative session begins in January 2019, Harrison said UIL leaders always are available to meet with lawmakers who are considering any law that affects students.

"I can't speak on behalf of any legislator, but it certainly would not surprise me if it came up again," Harrison said. "That happens oftentimes when legislation passes one chamber but not the other."

Safe to say the UIL will keep close tabs on this particular legislative issue?

"Yes, sir," Harrison said.

When will the next Mack Beggs come along?

If you ask his mother, Angela McNew, there already have been multiple transgender boys wrestling against girls, quietly competing alongside Mack.

"There's no possible way Mack is the only [transgender] child," she said. "No way. Have you seen some of the girls?"

When Beggs was thrust into the national spotlight last year and soon after became an outspoken advocate for transgender rights, his and his family's hope was that his story would inspire other transgender kids, athletes and otherwise.

Although Beggs has said he battled depression and, briefly, suicidal thoughts during middle school, he is in some ways fortunate. It was McNew who first gently approached him about the possibility he might be transgender, not the other way around.

While attending therapy sessions with Mack and researching transgender issues, McNew has noted numerous stories of transgender kids getting kicked out of their homes. Others, she said, can't work up the courage to tell their families.

"It's hard enough for gay kids telling their parents they are gay," McNew said. "But it's a whole new thing when kids tell their parents they feel like they were born in the wrong body."

Periodically this year, including during this state tournament, a Los Angeles production company's film crew has followed Mack and other transgender high school kids.

The documentary, tentatively scheduled to be released in 2019, is meant to be an educational tool for transgender kids and their parents. That might well help families around the country.

McNew, though, wonders whether Mack's story has encouraged or discouraged Texas transgenders to accept the UIL's invitation to petition to compete within their gender identity.

"With everything that's been in the press, why would they?" she said. "Why would they take a chance on being kicked out of a sport and rejected when they know for a fact, just from reading Mack's story, that the UIL is not going to change its rules?"

For Beggs, Saturday closed a chapter. From now on, all of his competitive wrestling will be against men. USA Wresting and NCAA rules require that, and besides, that is what he wants to do.

Ahead is high school graduation, top surgery, college and college wrestling, though he says he probably will have to redshirt one year and perhaps sit out another while improving his strength and technique to compete against men.

"My focus is now to go not just NCAA, but train for the Olympics, 2020 and 2024," he said.

Beggs waited nearly three hours after his match to speak to a small group of reporters Saturday night, after the Berry Center mostly had cleared. Beggs watched the remaining title matches, but said he also shared a cry with his mother, grandmother and other family members.

"My family, we've been through so much," he said. "If you're going to talk down to someone that just wants to pursue a wresting dream, to pursue any dream in general, who are you to as a person to talk down to an 18-year-old that wants to succeed in life but can't do anything about it right now?

"And you're just going to tell me either to not wrestle at all or wrestle the guys? Well, I can't wrestle the guys, so I'm going to do in whatever ability I can, to do what I can right now, in the moment.

"I'm just ready to go on and see what life has in store for me."

Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   Transgender bathroom use - Page 5 Empty2/26/2018, 11:53 am

Trump Worshiping Homophobic back on the job wrote:
Couldn't see what the big deal was until I got to the part about the testosterone injections.
Sorry, he shouldn't be allowed to compete against girls. Or if he does, he should be ineligible for tournament status and any titles that come with it.
Period.

tps://sportsday.dallasnews.com/high-school/high-schools/2018/02/24/transgender-wrestler-mack-beggs-finishes-high-school-career-another-uil-state-title-amid-boos-criticism-questions

Nice to see our resident transgender police back on the job. Rolling Eyes Nothing gets by him affraid Some people would say he must feel threatened in some way. Who knows? He sure does spend an inordinate amout of time on them,doesn't he?

WashingtonPost.com wrote:
Transgender wrestler Mack Beggs wins second Texas state girls’ championship

When he won the state title Saturday, the boos were overtaken by cheers, not that he lets the reception he receives affect him. “I’ve trained too hard for haters to put me down,” he told the Star-Telegram after regional competition. “I’ve worked too hard for that. I work day in and day out. I’ve been through too much [expletive] for anyone to put me down.”

His second state title now in hand, he told the Dallas Morning News that he had received a scholarship offer from a non-Division I school that he did not name.

“Boys wrestling is hard. It’s really, really hard,” he told the Morning News, “but I’ll do it. If it means wrestling with the guys, I’ll do it. It doesn’t invalidate how I wrestle and how my technique is. If I get beat, I get beat.”

Beggs told the Morning News that “top” surgery will be performed soon, with “bottom” surgery later.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   Transgender bathroom use - Page 5 Empty2/26/2018, 3:32 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
Period.

Nice to see our resident transgender police back on the job. Rolling Eyes Nothing gets by him affraid Some people would say he must feel threatened in some way. Who knows? He sure does spend an inordinate amout of time on them,doesn't he?

First of all, what does my post have to do with “Trump worship(ing)”, inasmuch as Trump was never mentioned in the post?
Second of all, what does my post have to do with being "homophobic", inasmuch as homosexuality was never mentioned in the post?
And third, the premise of the post is fairness in high school sports, and whether it is equitable to force a girl to compete against an opponent who has chemically enhanced her body.
Do you believe that it is fair?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   Transgender bathroom use - Page 5 Empty2/26/2018, 9:37 pm

Trump Worshiping Homophobe wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
Period.

First of all, what does my post have to do with “Trump worship(ing)”, inasmuch as Trump was never mentioned in the post?

Why do you precede your name with "happy" when you're always pissed off about some thing or another?

Second of all, what does my post have to do with being "homophobic", inasmuch as homosexuality was never mentioned in the post?
This entire thread is a testament of your denigration of the transgender community which is a significant part of the LGBT community.
And third, the premise of the post is fairness in high school sports, and whether it is equitable to force a girl to compete against an opponent who has chemically enhanced her body.
According to the state it is. Take your beef up with them.
Quote :
State law and UIL rules prohibit steroid use by high school athletes. Beggs' testosterone injections are permissible, however, because of the law's "safe harbor" provision, which allows steroids that are "dispensed, prescribed, delivered and administered by a medical practitioner for a valid medical purpose."
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   Transgender bathroom use - Page 5 Empty2/27/2018, 9:52 am

Advocate for the Murder of Police Officers 60438 wrote:
Why do you precede your name with "happy" when you're always pissed off about some thing or another?

Pissed off?
Not in the least.

happy jack wrote:
This entire thread is a testament of your denigration of the transgender community which is a significant part of the LGBT community.

So far, the only person on this forum who has claimed that a man who believes he is a woman is "sick" is you. So before you label anyone else as "transphobic" or "homophobic", you had first better explain your own denigration of transsexuals. (See below - The horror, the horror ...., page 14.)

Yeah. I'm fairly certain the police can figure out if it is a bonafide transsexual using the restroom or it's some wierdo like yourself who decided to slip into their wife's panties to try to satisfy some sick fantasy.

happy jack wrote:

I'm perfectly aware that it is legal, according to the state, and that is what my "beef" is - pay attention. What I axed you is whether you thought it was fair.
Should a high school girl who is participating in a sport on her own natural merits be forced to compete against someone who is using performance-enhancing drugs?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   Transgender bathroom use - Page 5 Empty2/27/2018, 10:50 am

Artie Always Speaks the Truth wrote:

Pissed off?
Not in the least.
Yeah,right Rolling Eyes
Transgender bathroom use - Page 5 Rofl

Trump Worshiping Homophobe who obviously failed reading comprehension wrote:
So far, the only person on this forum who has claimed that a man who believes he is a woman is "sick" is you. So before you label anyone else as "transphobic" or "homophobic", you had first better explain your own denigration of transsexuals. (See below - The horror, the horror ...., page 14.)

Yeah. I'm fairly certain the police can figure out if it is a bonafide transsexual using the restroom or it's some wierdo like yourself who decided to slip into their wife's panties to try to satisfy some sick fantasy.
"wierdo like yourself" doesn't include legitimate trangender people.

I'm perfectly aware that it is legal, according to the state, and that is what my "beef" is - pay attention. What I axed you is whether you thought it was fair.
Should a high school girl who is participating in a sport on her own natural merits be forced to compete against someone who is using performance-enhancing drugs?
She should follow the law.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   Transgender bathroom use - Page 5 Empty2/27/2018, 11:44 am

happy jack wrote:
She who believes that talking points kill people 60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:

Why is it weird if I do it, but not if someone else does it?
It's either weird for everyone to do it, or it's not weird for everyone to do it.
Please explain, because you are not allowed to have it both ways.

happy jack wrote:

happy jack wrote:

Yes, she should follow the law. What I am axing you is if you believe that the law is fair to a high school girl who is participating in a sport on her own natural merits and is then forced to compete against someone who is using performance-enhancing drugs.
Do you?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   Transgender bathroom use - Page 5 Empty2/27/2018, 6:43 pm

Why is it weird if I do it, but not if someone else does it?
It's either weird for everyone to do it, or it's not weird for everyone to do it.
Please explain, because you are not allowed to have it both ways.
I'm not the one fixated on transgenders and which bathroom they use. You are! Oh,and I see your back identifying me as a "she" as if that would make me less of a person. Now you'll wonder why I tag you as a misogynist.

Trump Worshiping Homophobe and Misogynist wrote:

Yes, she should follow the law. What I am axing you is if you believe that the law is fair to a high school girl who is participating in a sport on her own natural merits and is then forced to compete against someone who is using performance-enhancing drugs.
Do you?
The drug is prescribed for another purpose. Any performance enhancement is strictly a side effect. Why should someone following the law be denied their rights?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   Transgender bathroom use - Page 5 Empty2/27/2018, 7:32 pm

The drug is prescribed for another purpose. Any performance enhancement is strictly a side effect.

What difference does it make if the drug is prescribed for another purpose? It’s not the intent of the person taking the drug that matters, but rather the result that ensues from taking the drug that matters. And that result places her at a distinct advantage over the girls who are not allowed to use such drugs.

Why should someone following the law be denied their rights?

That’s kind of my whole point.
Why should a girl who is following the rules to the letter be denied the right to compete on a level playing field?
The girl who is transitioning is being given special rights – someone who is not transitioning would never be allowed to get away with using performance-enhancing drugs in any sport, at any academic or professional level. That is a guarantee.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   Transgender bathroom use - Page 5 Empty2/28/2018, 3:55 pm

Artchel 60438 wrote:
Oh,and I see your back identifying me as a "she" as if that would make me less of a person. Now you'll wonder why I tag you as a misogynist.

Well, I seem to be in a bit of a quandary here.
You get upset when I refer to you as 'Rachel', or when I otherwise refer to you as a woman, so I probably should no longer do that.
On the other hand, it has been clearly established that you are not a man, so it would be incorrect for me to refer to you as such.
So, where does that leave us?
I think that I have hit upon the most equitable solution: I will give you a portmanteau name, as is the custom in Hollywood.
Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner become Bennifer.
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie become Brangelina.
And now, Artie and Rachel become Artchel, and you will henceforth be referred to as Artchel 60438, in which case none of your genders should feel slighted.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   Transgender bathroom use - Page 5 Empty2/28/2018, 6:27 pm

Oh,and I see your back identifying me as a "she" as if that would make me less of a person. Now you'll wonder why I tag you as a misogynist.

On the other hand, it has been clearly established that you are not a man, so it would be incorrect for me to refer to you as such.
Clearly established? By whom?
So, where does that leave us?
Perhaps a trip to a mental health center can help resolve your delusions.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   Transgender bathroom use - Page 5 Empty2/28/2018, 6:45 pm

Artchel 60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artchel 60438 wrote:

Clearly established by you, of course.
There is not a man in this world who behaves as much like a spoiled little child as you do, as you lack any semblance of honesty or integrity.
You know - the things that make a man a man
So I believe that the term 'man', as it might apply to you, can be ruled out beyond the shadow of a doubt.
Other genders are still open to debate, of course, if you would care to make your case.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   Transgender bathroom use - Page 5 Empty2/28/2018, 11:22 pm

There is not a man in this world who behaves as much like a spoiled little child as you do, as you lack any semblance of honesty or integrity.
Really? Try looking in the mirror.
You know - the things that make a man a man
Like the many guns you buy desperately trying to make up for your shortcomings below the belt? I'll bet your hands are small too,aren't they?
Transgender bathroom use - Page 5 Rofl
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   Transgender bathroom use - Page 5 Empty3/1/2018, 9:49 am

Artchel 60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Laughing Artie Laughing 60438 Laughing Always Laughing Speaks Laughing the Laughing Truth Laughing wrote:
happy jack wrote:
happy jack wrote:

Artchel 60438 wrote:

And yet another earth-shaking, devastating comeback from Artchel 60438.
However do you come up with these zingers?
What's next?
Do you plan to call me a doody-head?

Artchel 60438 wrote:
Like the many guns you buy desperately trying to make up for your shortcomings below the belt?

Artchel, Artchel, Artchel - again with the penis talk.
Oy!
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   Transgender bathroom use - Page 5 Empty3/1/2018, 12:00 pm

[quote="Trump Worshiping Too"]
happy jack wrote:
Trump Worshiping Too wrote:
Trump Worshiping Too wrote:

Alzheimer Patient wrote:

And yet another earth-shaking, devastating comeback from Artchel 60438.
However do you come up with these zingers?
What's next?
Do you plan to call me a doody-head?
Never called you a name. Interesting that you came up with a name that a pre-schooler might use. How serious is the Alzheimers?

Like the many guns you buy desperately trying to make up for your shortcomings below the belt?

Male Short stuff wrote:
Artchel, ArtchelA, Artchel - again with the penis talk.
Oy!
Sorry but the psychiatric literature has long published studies about under endowed men like yourself.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   Transgender bathroom use - Page 5 Empty3/1/2018, 12:40 pm

Artchel 60438 wrote:
Never called you a name.

Yes, that's true - you didn't call me a name.
But I'm still feeling the burn from your incredibly clever, "Try looking in the mirror" quip.
Just how you come up with these things, I'll never know.

Artchel 60438 wrote:
Interesting that you came up with a name that a pre-schooler might use.

Yeah, sorry for going above your pay grade. Next time I'll shoot for toddler level so as not to confuse you.

Artchel 60438 wrote:
Sorry but the psychiatric literature has long published studies about under endowed men like yourself.

Penis talk, yet again.
Oy!
Do you have any intention of ever getting back to the topics?

Such as this:

happy jack wrote:
The drug is prescribed for another purpose. Any performance enhancement is strictly a side effect.

What difference does it make if the drug is prescribed for another purpose? It’s not the intent of the person taking the drug that matters, but rather the result that ensues from taking the drug that matters. And that result places her at a distinct advantage over the girls who are not allowed to use such drugs.

Why should someone following the law be denied their rights?

That’s kind of my whole point.
Why should a girl who is following the rules to the letter be denied the right to compete on a level playing field?
The girl who is transitioning is being given special rights – someone who is not transitioning would never be allowed to get away with using performance-enhancing drugs in any sport, at any academic or professional level. That is a guarantee.

Or this:

happy jack wrote:
Laughing Artie Laughing 60438 Laughing Always Laughing Speaks Laughing the Laughing Truth Laughing wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Another Trump Worshiping White Supremacist Gun Nut.....
hite Supremacists Claim Nikolas Cruz Trained With Them; Students Say He Wore Trump Hat in School
Quote :
Hate group says the accused Florida school shooter did paramilitary exercises and got a rifle from members. Ex-students say he wore a ‘Make America Great Again’ hat in school.

PARKLAND, Florida—Nikolas Cruz, the man accused of killing 17 people in a Florida high school, was a member of a “white separatist paramilitary proto-fascist organization,” the group told The Daily Beast.

Cruz, 19, is accused of opening fire inside Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida. Prior to the shooting, he trained with the Republic of Florida, the group’s captain Jordan Jereb said (as first reported by the Anti-Defamation League). The RoF seeks to create a “white ethnostate” in Florida, according to its website, a view that Cruz supposedly shared.

Or not.

http://www.tallahassee.com/story/news/2018/02/15/florida-school-shooting-suspect-nikolas-cruz-member-white-nationalist-militia-tallahassee-leader-say/341751002/

Local law enforcement sources have not found a connection between accused Parkland school shooter Nikolas Cruz and a Tallahassee-based paramilitary group.
Or once again you're dead wrong as usual...
Parkland Shooter’s Rifle Magazines Were Etched With Swastikas: Reports
Quote :
Officials say they found swastikas etched into the Florida high school shooter’s rifle magazines, CNN and CBS News reported.

It’s unclear whether Nikolas Cruz, the 19-year-old who police say confessed to opening fire Feb. 14 at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida, has any connections to white supremacist groups.

Florida’s Department of Children and Family Services investigated Cruz in 2016 after video on Snapchat showed the teen cutting his arms. During the investigation, Cruz’s mother told officials her son had drawn “hate signs,” including a Nazi symbol and the words “I hate N*****s,” on his backpack at some point, reported the Sun-Sentinel.

What, exactly, am I "dead wrong about"?
Please, be very, very precise.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   Transgender bathroom use - Page 5 Empty3/1/2018, 7:20 pm

Trump Worshiper Who Buys Guns because he has a Small Penis wrote:

Artie Always Speaks wrote:

Penis talk, yet again.
Oy!
I realize that you're embarrassed about your problem but facts are the facts......
Many American White Men Worship Guns Because of Sexual Insecurity, Entitlement, and Profit

Quote :
You won't find anyone willing to dare say it much in the media, but a good percentage of the white men who oppose gun control of any sort – and who back measures that would even allow alleged terrorists and straw purchases for drug dealers to buy guns – are just afraid that without their guns, their phallic power will be reduced to size.  

You can feel at least temporarily reassured when a long-barreled assault weapon compensates for just another average manhood; it's an irresistable testosterone high to the beleaguered white male.

Call this Freudian psychobabble analysis, but when you add it into the mix of just angry white males who want their guns to show that they are still top dog on the political, social and marital hierarchy, you got a good percentage of the psychologically need gun owners.  A gun, particularly assault weapons and lethal militarized handguns, are at least two things: a prosthetic dick and a sign that even unemployed white guys still rule the Western World and sit at the head of the kitchen table.

We're talking about a dying patriarchy making a last stand with the ownership and brandishing of weapons that provide the semblance of ultimate power over life and death.

Sure, there is the rapidly decreasing tradition and understandable ritual of hunting in rural areas, particularly for those who actually need the meat because of near poverty.  And there are handgun target shooters who truly regard handguns as a sport -- which they are in some cases.  But these white men are a minority in a culture war that causes even elected Democrats to tremble in fear at voting on a gun control measure, even a law that might aid police in apprehending criminals, but the gun lobby opposes it for some obscure reason to rally their supporters around.

Let's face it, the more white guys feel besieged by a multi-cultural society in which women and minorities have chewed away at their perch until it is about to crash to the ground and leave them equals among other humans, the more fierce and maniacal the opposition to regulating guns as dangerous instruments of death becomes.

That is to say that a gun, or multiple numbers of them (which is the trend per gun owner over the past few years), provides a sense of potency, a shot of dominance that allows one – in some states -- to walk around "open carry" with a handgun.  "You see who I am," the handgun symbolizes, "I am of the white guy lineage that conquered the world from the heathens, that wears a 'white hat,' that has anchored civilization since the launch of European empires.  This gun tells you one thing; don't mess with me."

Add this to the militia conspiratorialists, the gun profiteers (manufacturers and the whole chain of distribution including gun stores and gun shows), and the guys like NRA honcho Wayne LaPierre who are pulling in hefty salaries running high-octane incendiary and fanciful Alamo campaigns to incite virulent fear – and you got the beginnings of understanding why gun control never gets much past "go."  In fact, except with the brief early Bill Clinton passage of the Assault Weapons Ban (flawed as it was and which sunset after 10 years), the nation has been moving incrementally backwards on gun policy.

Memories of gun massacres last a few months and fade away, but the psychological need of the white man for feeling sexually and politically powerful continues like a raging tsunami as progressives forget about the last mass shooting, the issue receding as a priority among the majority of the nation who support gun control.

On March 29 in the Washington Post, Charlotte Childress and Harriet Childress discussed the culpability of white male gun worshippers in regards to mass shootings (and that is only the most visible edge of the some 10,000 gun homicides each year in the US, in addition to countless gun injuries):

Quote :
Imagine if African American men and boys were committing mass shootings month after month, year after year. Articles and interviews would flood the media, and we’d have political debates demanding that African Americans be “held accountable.” Then, if an atrocity such as the Newtown, Conn., shootings took place and African American male leaders held a news conference to offer solutions, their credibility would be questionable. The public would tell these leaders that they need to focus on problems in their own culture and communities.

But when the criminals and leaders are white men, race and gender become the elephant in the room.

Nearly all of the mass shootings in this country in recent years — not just Newtown, Aurora, Fort Hood, Tucson and Columbine — have been committed by white men and boys. Yet when the National Rifle Association (NRA), led by white men, held a news conference after the Newtown massacre to advise Americans on how to reduce gun violence, its leaders’ opinions were widely discussed.

As just one of many logical fallacies in the public gun lobby stance in support of guns as religious objects that must be free of all constraints, the Childresses's point out:

Quote :
When white men try to divert attention from gun control by talking about mental health issues, many people buy into the idea that the United States has a national mental health problem, or flawed systems with which to address those problems, and they think that is what produces mass shootings.

But women and girls with mental health issues are not picking up semiautomatic weapons and shooting schoolchildren. Immigrants with mental health issues are not committing mass shootings in malls and movie theaters. Latinos with mental health issues are not continually killing groups of strangers.

Of course, black and Latino youth are being shot down in urban areas like ducks on a pond, but the white guy gun lobby could care less about that.  Given their reaction to the "post-racial" Obama presidency, many of them probably figure the fewer blacks and Latinos the better.

The reality is that for many of the gun "culture warriors" (and remember that they have the gun industry with a profiteering motive egging them on through the NRA and other gun groups), they are standing at the edge of a cliff with the multi-cultural hordes surrounding them, even governing them.  And women are now supervising them in the workplace or in the same jobs as they do, if they are employed.  And many women are now sexually independent and don't put up with a male sense of sexual prerogative.

Oh yes, and the American empire is facing threats on several fronts. Globalization is eating away at its post World War II dominance, with nations like "the yellow peril" of China becoming economic power houses.  Jobs are hard to come by and terrorists abound behind every paranoid turn of the head.

It's not a good time to be a white man wistfully lamenting the age when white men ruled without dissent.

But like a nervous eater who turns to food to resolve anxiety, there's nothing like guns to restore a sense of glories past.

This is not an issue about self-defense; this is about psychological need -- born of sexual and curtural
displacement -- assuaged by the possession of a killing machine
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   Transgender bathroom use - Page 5 Empty3/2/2018, 9:24 am

Artchel 60438 wrote:

Artchel 60438 wrote:

Penis talk, yet again.
Oy!
I realize that you're embarrassed about your problem but facts are the facts......
Many American White Men Worship Guns Because of Sexual Insecurity, Entitlement, and Profit

Quote :
You won't find anyone willing to dare say it much in the media, but a good percentage of the white men who oppose gun control of any sort – and who back measures that would even allow alleged terrorists and straw purchases for drug dealers to buy guns – are just afraid that without their guns, their phallic power will be reduced to size.  

You can feel at least temporarily reassured when a long-barreled assault weapon compensates for just another average manhood; it's an irresistable testosterone high to the beleaguered white male.

Call this Freudian psychobabble analysis, but when you add it into the mix of just angry white males who want their guns to show that they are still top dog on the political, social and marital hierarchy, you got a good percentage of the psychologically need gun owners.  A gun, particularly assault weapons and lethal militarized handguns, are at least two things: a prosthetic dick and a sign that even unemployed white guys still rule the Western World and sit at the head of the kitchen table.

We're talking about a dying patriarchy making a last stand with the ownership and brandishing of weapons that provide the semblance of ultimate power over life and death.

Sure, there is the rapidly decreasing tradition and understandable ritual of hunting in rural areas, particularly for those who actually need the meat because of near poverty.  And there are handgun target shooters who truly regard handguns as a sport -- which they are in some cases.  But these white men are a minority in a culture war that causes even elected Democrats to tremble in fear at voting on a gun control measure, even a law that might aid police in apprehending criminals, but the gun lobby opposes it for some obscure reason to rally their supporters around.

Let's face it, the more white guys feel besieged by a multi-cultural society in which women and minorities have chewed away at their perch until it is about to crash to the ground and leave them equals among other humans, the more fierce and maniacal the opposition to regulating guns as dangerous instruments of death becomes.

That is to say that a gun, or multiple numbers of them (which is the trend per gun owner over the past few years), provides a sense of potency, a shot of dominance that allows one – in some states -- to walk around "open carry" with a handgun.  "You see who I am," the handgun symbolizes, "I am of the white guy lineage that conquered the world from the heathens, that wears a 'white hat,' that has anchored civilization since the launch of European empires.  This gun tells you one thing; don't mess with me."

Add this to the militia conspiratorialists, the gun profiteers (manufacturers and the whole chain of distribution including gun stores and gun shows), and the guys like NRA honcho Wayne LaPierre who are pulling in hefty salaries running high-octane incendiary and fanciful Alamo campaigns to incite virulent fear – and you got the beginnings of understanding why gun control never gets much past "go."  In fact, except with the brief early Bill Clinton passage of the Assault Weapons Ban (flawed as it was and which sunset after 10 years), the nation has been moving incrementally backwards on gun policy.

Memories of gun massacres last a few months and fade away, but the psychological need of the white man for feeling sexually and politically powerful continues like a raging tsunami as progressives forget about the last mass shooting, the issue receding as a priority among the majority of the nation who support gun control.

On March 29 in the Washington Post, Charlotte Childress and Harriet Childress discussed the culpability of white male gun worshippers in regards to mass shootings (and that is only the most visible edge of the some 10,000 gun homicides each year in the US, in addition to countless gun injuries):

Quote :
Imagine if African American men and boys were committing mass shootings month after month, year after year. Articles and interviews would flood the media, and we’d have political debates demanding that African Americans be “held accountable.” Then, if an atrocity such as the Newtown, Conn., shootings took place and African American male leaders held a news conference to offer solutions, their credibility would be questionable. The public would tell these leaders that they need to focus on problems in their own culture and communities.

But when the criminals and leaders are white men, race and gender become the elephant in the room.

Nearly all of the mass shootings in this country in recent years — not just Newtown, Aurora, Fort Hood, Tucson and Columbine — have been committed by white men and boys. Yet when the National Rifle Association (NRA), led by white men, held a news conference after the Newtown massacre to advise Americans on how to reduce gun violence, its leaders’ opinions were widely discussed.

As just one of many logical fallacies in the public gun lobby stance in support of guns as religious objects that must be free of all constraints, the Childresses's point out:

Quote :
When white men try to divert attention from gun control by talking about mental health issues, many people buy into the idea that the United States has a national mental health problem, or flawed systems with which to address those problems, and they think that is what produces mass shootings.

But women and girls with mental health issues are not picking up semiautomatic weapons and shooting schoolchildren. Immigrants with mental health issues are not committing mass shootings in malls and movie theaters. Latinos with mental health issues are not continually killing groups of strangers.

Of course, black and Latino youth are being shot down in urban areas like ducks on a pond, but the white guy gun lobby could care less about that.  Given their reaction to the "post-racial" Obama presidency, many of them probably figure the fewer blacks and Latinos the better.

The reality is that for many of the gun "culture warriors" (and remember that they have the gun industry with a profiteering motive egging them on through the NRA and other gun groups), they are standing at the edge of a cliff with the multi-cultural hordes surrounding them, even governing them.  And women are now supervising them in the workplace or in the same jobs as they do, if they are employed.  And many women are now sexually independent and don't put up with a male sense of sexual prerogative.

Oh yes, and the American empire is facing threats on several fronts. Globalization is eating away at its post World War II dominance, with nations like "the yellow peril" of China becoming economic power houses.  Jobs are hard to come by and terrorists abound behind every paranoid turn of the head.

It's not a good time to be a white man wistfully lamenting the age when white men ruled without dissent.

But like a nervous eater who turns to food to resolve anxiety, there's nothing like guns to restore a sense of glories past.

This is not an issue about self-defense; this is about psychological need -- born of sexual and curtural

Plenty of penis talk, very little topic talk.
Understandable - many people, unable to coherently address actual issues when those issues make them uncomfortable, will create their own comfort zone.
Your comfort zone, apparently, is PenisWorld.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   Transgender bathroom use - Page 5 Empty3/2/2018, 8:04 pm

Penis talk, yet again.
Oy!

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Plenty of penis talk, very little topic talk.
Excuse me? The topic is Many American White Men Worship Guns Because of Sexual Insecurity, Entitlement, and Profit .
You've obviously chosen to ignore it
Understandable - many people, unable to coherently address actual issues when those issues make them uncomfortable, will create their own comfort zone.
Your comfort zone, apparently, is PenisWorld.
Huh? I'm the who brought it up and you are the one ignoring it and refusing to comment on it's validity concerning you. I hope you're not going to chicken out again,are you?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   Transgender bathroom use - Page 5 Empty3/2/2018, 8:11 pm

Artchel 60438 wrote:
Excuse me? The topic is Many American White Men Worship Guns Because of Sexual Insecurity, Entitlement, and Profit .

Actually, the topic concerns transgenders.

Artchel 60438 wrote:
Huh? I'm the who brought it up and you are the one ignoring it and refusing to comment on it's validity concerning you.

That is because there is no validity in it that concerns me.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   Transgender bathroom use - Page 5 Empty3/2/2018, 8:21 pm

Trump Worshiper Who Always Chickens Out wrote:
Artchel 60438 wrote:

Huh? I'm the who brought it up and you are the one ignoring it and refusing to comment on it's validity concerning you.

I knew you'd chicken out. How sad. The fact that you won't even address it shows some real deep seated guilt.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   Transgender bathroom use - Page 5 Empty3/2/2018, 10:46 pm

Artchel 60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artchel 60438 wrote:

Artchel 60438 wrote:

I knew you'd chicken out. How sad. The fact that you won't even address it shows some real deep seated guilt.

I'd be more than happy to address it.
It is an ill-informed opinion piece and a steaming load of bullshit.
Now will you stop crying, Artchel?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   Transgender bathroom use - Page 5 Empty3/3/2018, 8:57 pm

Artchel 60438 wrote:

I'd be more than happy to address it.
It is an ill-informed opinion piece and a steaming load of bullshit.
Please explain where it's wrong
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   Transgender bathroom use - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Transgender bathroom use
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Freedom Reign! :: Nation/Other :: Nation/World-
Jump to: