Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Transgender bathroom use

Go down 
+2
Heretic
Artie60438
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
happy jack

Transgender bathroom use Empty
PostSubject: Transgender bathroom use   Transgender bathroom use Empty3/28/2013, 9:38 am

If you have a dick, you use the mens' washroom or locker room.
If you don't have a dick, you use the womens' washroom or locker room.
It really is as simple as that.
How much 'tolerance' is enough?
What in God's name is wrong with these people?

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/03/28/17500397-amid-chants-of-shame-arizona-moves-to-restrict-transgender-bathroom-use?lite&ocid=msnhp&pos=4

Amid chants of 'shame,' Arizona moves to restrict transgender bathroom use

By Bob Christie, The Associated Press

An Arizona House panel late Wednesday approved a measure targeting transgendered people who want to use bathrooms of the gender they identify with, voting along party lines to advance a bill that protects business owners who bar the practice.
The 7-4 vote concluded an hours-long parade of transgendered and straight people who tried to persuade the panel to oppose Appropriations Committee chairman Rep. John Kavanagh's bill. The crowd broke out in chants of "shame, shame, shame" as the vote on the bill sponsored by the conservative Republican passed.
Kavanagh had radically altered the bill after being faced with an outcry from advocacy groups, but that wasn't enough to keep about 200 opponents from attending a nearly 7-hour long hearing that concluded with several hours of testimony on the bill.
The original bill would have made it a crime for a transgendered person to use a bathroom other than his or her birth sex. The new bill instead seeks to shield businesses from civil or criminal liability if they ban people from restrooms that don't match their birth sex.
It was prompted by the recent passage of a Phoenix anti-discrimination ordinance that social conservatives said prevented businesses from keeping transgendered people out of locker rooms, showers and bathrooms. Kavanagh said it would subject businesses to criminal charges and expose little children to "naked men in women's locker rooms and showers."
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   Transgender bathroom use Empty3/28/2013, 10:00 am

happy jack wrote:
[b]If you have a dick, you use the mens' washroom or locker room.
When a transsexual gets assaulted or beaten up in a mens room,knuckle dragging cave men like yourself will be claiming that they brought it on the themselves for dressing that way.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   Transgender bathroom use Empty3/28/2013, 10:31 am

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
[b]If you have a dick, you use the mens' washroom or locker room.
When a transsexual gets assaulted or beaten up in a mens room,knuckle dragging cave men like yourself will be claiming that they brought it on the themselves for dressing that way.

Do you believe it should be within the law that any man who puts on a wig and lipstick should be allowed to spend as much time as he cares to in a womens' washroom or a womens' locker room at the local health spa?
If yes, why?
If no, why not?
Incidentally, when anyone, transsexual or otherwise, gets beaten up, I believe the person responsible should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
So stop making things up.
'kay?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   Transgender bathroom use Empty3/30/2013, 11:42 am

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

Therefore,based on the facts I just presented,it is my opinion that given the right circumstances you would,at a minimum,look the other way.

[b]What in the hell are you even talking about?
You have not presented any “facts” whatsoever.
Like I said "you've got a long history of demeaning gays and their issues."

Artie60438 wrote:

Like I said "you've got a long history of demeaning gays and their issues." You may not have written anything specifically but it's been pretty obvious for a long time that you think they are somehow inferior to the rest of us and thus are to be ridiculed.
happy jack wrote:

Please back up what you have posted.
Specific examples would be preferable to your vague accusations and your twisted “opinion”.
How about we start with your constant attacks towards me and your relentless insinuations that I was gay. It started on the other board when you joined a few other nitwits that couldn't come close to winning an argument. They decided that the best way to attack me was to claim I was homosexual. You then followed me over here and picked up right where you left off until finally,Mark had to suspend you from posting.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   Transgender bathroom use Empty3/30/2013, 11:49 am

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

Therefore,based on the facts I just presented,it is my opinion that given the right circumstances you would,at a minimum,look the other way.

Artie60438 wrote:

Like I said "you've got a long history of demeaning gays and their issues." You may not have written anything specifically but it's been pretty obvious for a long time that you think they are somehow inferior to the rest of us and thus are to be ridiculed.
happy jack wrote:

Specific examples would be preferable to your vague accusations and your twisted “opinion”.
How about we start with your constant attacks towards me and your relentless insinuations that I was gay. It started on the other board. You then followed me over here and picked up right where you left off until finally,Mark had to suspend you from posting.

Sorry, you must have misunderstood. When I asked you to back up what you posted, I assumed I would get facts and specific examples, not fantasy.
Try again, please.
Incidentally, do you have any intention of answering my question:

Do you believe it should be within the law that any man who puts on a wig and lipstick should be allowed to spend as much time as he cares to in a womens' washroom or a womens' locker room at the local health spa?
If yes, why?
If no, why not?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   Transgender bathroom use Empty3/30/2013, 12:30 pm

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

Artie60438 wrote:

happy jack wrote:

How about we start with your constant attacks towards me and your relentless insinuations that I was gay. It started on the other board. You then followed me over here and picked up right where you left off until finally,Mark had to suspend you from posting.

Sorry, you must have misunderstood. When I asked you to back up what you posted, I assumed I would get facts and specific examples, not fantasy.
Try again, please.
You really wanna go there. You're even dumber than I thought! Took me less than 30 seconds to find an example.
http://www.northwestindiana.com/discussionforum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3396&start=30&hilit=artie&sid=c18c157538b41eb217ac7f01e59448bb
Do I need to find more to further embarrass you,or you done for now,liar?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   Transgender bathroom use Empty3/30/2013, 2:17 pm

You have shown one example of me vaguely referring to you as being gay (my apologies to gays everywhere, btw). I quite frankly don’t see how that one instance translates into, in your words, “relentless insinuations that I was gay”. Truthfully, though – in those unfortunate times I am forced to think of you, I do not think of you as being gay. I think of you more along the lines of being an ineffectual eunuch, which would preclude you from having any sexuality whatsoever.
Hope that clears things up.
By the way, the lunatic ex-moderator didn’t suspend me for anything having to do with gays. He suspended me due to my vehemently responding to your utterly false accusation against me that I was somehow advocating the assassination of the president, just one in a long line of your lies.
As to my “long history of demeaning gays and their issues”, could you please provide some examples?

And, are you ever gonna answer my question?

If yes, why?
If no, why not?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   Transgender bathroom use Empty3/30/2013, 3:34 pm

happy jack wrote:
[b]You have shown one example of me vaguely referring to you as being gay (my apologies to gays everywhere, btw). I quite frankly don’t see how that one instance translates into, in your words, “relentless insinuations that I was gay”. Truthfully, though – in those unfortunate times I am forced to think of you, I do not think of you as being gay. I think of you more along the lines of being an ineffectual eunuch, which would preclude you from having any sexuality whatsoever.
There are dozens more examples at that site. The fact is that you were so beaten down by me that you resorted to what an idiot would do.[/quote]
Compulsive Liar,happy jack wrote:
Hope that clears things up.
Yeah,I nailed you again for lying your ass off.
By the way, the lunatic ex-moderator didn’t suspend me for anything having to do with gays.
Another lie! You continued posting your gay pride photos here until you were suspended.
He suspended me due to my vehemently responding to your utterly false accusation against me that I was somehow advocating the assassination of the president, just one in a long line of your lies.
Aren't you the very same psycho that drew up a plan in your head for a mass school shooting? Your dreaming of shooting the POTUS wouldn't surprise me in the least.
As to my “long history of demeaning gays and their issues”, could you please provide some examples?
The fact that you needed to resort to insinuating I'm gay is proof that you somehow feel that would make their opinion less worthwhile,as if they were second class people.

If yes, why?
If no, why not?
[/quote]
Not as long as they are a bonafide Transexual.

Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to elevate the conversational level and go have a chat with a squirrel in the back yard Sleep
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   Transgender bathroom use Empty3/30/2013, 4:59 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
You have shown one example of me vaguely referring to you as being gay (my apologies to gays everywhere, btw). I quite frankly don’t see how that one instance translates into, in your words, “relentless insinuations that I was gay”.
There are dozens more examples at that site.

Where are these examples?

Artie60438 wrote:

By the way, the lunatic ex-moderator didn’t suspend me for anything having to do with gays.
Another lie! You continued posting your gay pride photos here until you were suspended.

Wrong.
I was suspended for the tone of my response to your lies about me on the Chimp-in-Chief thread.
Why don’t you contact the ex-moderator and ask him?
On second thought, you probably wouldn’t get a reply – it’s gotta be hard to type while wearing a straitjacket.

Artie60438 wrote:

The fact that you needed to resort to insinuating I'm gay is proof that you somehow feel that would make their opinion less worthwhile,as if they were second class people.

Look, I already apologized once to all gays for comparing them to you.
How many more apologies will it take?
Geez, gimme a break.

If yes, why?
If no, why not?

Artie60438 wrote:

Not as long as they are a bonafide Transexual.

A “bona fide transsexual”?
And just how do you propose that we differentiate between opportunistic heterosexual perverts who abuse the law by pretending to be transsexuals, all the while ogling nude grown women, female teens, and little girls, and these “bona fide transsexuals” of yours?
Are you proposing that transsexuals should carry some sort of license or documentation with them at all times, something that would establish their bona fides, just in case they might have the need to use the washroom or go to the local health club?
Are you proposing that we force them to wear a scarlet ‘T’ on their foreheads?
Are you proposing that they should wear a Star of David around their necks?
How do you, oh wise one, intend to weed out the “bona fide transsexuals” from the garden variety pervs?
Maybe, just maybe, you should have thought this through a little more thoroughly.

Artie60438 wrote:
Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to elevate the conversational level and go have a chat with a squirrel in the back yard Sleep

Hope the squirrel doesn't steal your nuts.
Whoops!
Too late!

Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   Transgender bathroom use Empty3/30/2013, 6:54 pm

Hey, Artie – there’s a chance that this idea of yours, i.e., licensing transsexuals, might take off and turn itself into a cottage industry. If so, can I get in on the ground floor? After all, if not for me, you would probably have never come up with the concept, right?
Imagine – the two of us in business together, licensing transsexuals!
How cool would that be?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   Transgender bathroom use Empty3/31/2013, 9:56 am

[quote="happy jack"]
Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
You have shown one example of me vaguely referring to you as being gay (my apologies to gays everywhere, btw). I quite frankly don’t see how that one instance translates into, in your words, “relentless insinuations that I was gay”.

Pathological Liar happy jack wrote:
At the bigot liar & troll site where I got the link from above that proved you to be a liar. It took me less than 30 seconds to find. Even a moron like you should be able to find them.
Artie60438 wrote:

Wrong.
I was suspended for the tone of my response to your lies about me on the Chimp-in-Chief thread.
Why don’t you contact the ex-moderator and ask him?
On second thought, you probably wouldn’t get a reply – it’s gotta be hard to type while wearing a straitjacket.
Still carrying the torch for Mark too? How sad. Mark is doing just fine and helps run a local area board.
Artie60438 wrote:

Look, I already apologized once to all gays for comparing them to you.
How many more apologies will it take?
Geez, gimme a break.
Crawl back in your cave little man.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   Transgender bathroom use Empty3/31/2013, 10:16 am

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:

At the bigot liar & troll site where I got the link from above that proved you to be a liar. It took me less than 30 seconds to find. Even a moron like you should be able to find them.

I was expecting, in your words, “dozens more examples”, and you haven't come through.
Please provide these “dozens”.

Now, back to the discussion.
How do you intend to identify the “bona fide transsexuals” in order to determine who should or who should not be allowed into a given washroom or locker room?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   Transgender bathroom use Empty3/31/2013, 11:41 am

[quote="happy jack"]
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:

Pathological Liar and moron too stupid to use a search engine properly, happy jack wrote:
I was expecting, in your words, “dozens more examples”, and you haven't come through.
Please provide these “dozens”.
Sorry but I'm just too exhausted from laughing at you. Anyone,well anyone except morons like yourself,can easily find them. We both know they're there. We both know that you went down that road because you were so frustrated as result of my constantly making an absolute fool out you. So once again...thanks for providing me with a never ending supply of laughs and continuing to be the official board stooge. Laughing Sleep
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   Transgender bathroom use Empty3/31/2013, 12:00 pm

Artie60438 wrote:

Sorry but I'm just too exhausted from laughing at you. Anyone,well anyone except morons like yourself,can easily find them. We both know they're there. We both know that you went down that road because you were so frustrated as result of my constantly making an absolute fool out you. So once again...thanks for providing me with a never ending supply of laughs and continuing to be the official board stooge. Laughing Sleep

He who makes the claim is he who backs it up.
He who does not back up his claim shall be exposed as the liar that he is.
It’s really very simple.
How do you intend to identify the “bona fide transsexuals” in order to determine who should or who should not be allowed into a given washroom or locker room?

Artie60438 wrote:
Still carrying the torch for Mark too? How sad. Mark is doing just fine and helps run a local area board.

I'm sure he's doing fine, as the mentally ill are quite often unaware of their own condition, and running a board is probably more stimulating to whatever remains of his mind than basket weaving would be.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   Transgender bathroom use Empty4/1/2013, 8:00 am

[quote="happy jack"]
Artie60438 wrote:

[b]He who makes the claim is he who backs it up.
It’s really very simple.
How many times have we gone through this and each and every time I've furnished proof. Are you saying they don't exist? Have you looked for them?
Board Fool happy jack wrote:

No more discussions with you,tool,other than continuing to point out how wrong your wingnut talking points are and how your sick violent fantasies may put the public at risk.
[img] Preview PostSubject: Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:58 am [quote="happy jack"] Artie60438 wrote: Sorry but I'm just too exhausted from laughing at you. Anyone,well anyone except morons like yourself,can easily find them. We both know they're there. We both know that you went down that road because you were so frustrated as result of my constantly making an absolute fool out you. So once again...thanks for providing me with a never ending supply of laughs and continuing to be the official board stooge. Laughing Sleep Pathological Liar happy jack wrote: [b]He who makes the claim is he who backs it up. He who does not back up his claim shall be exposed as the liar that he is. It’s really very simple. How many times have we gone through this and each and every time I've furnished proof. Are you saying they don't exist? Have you looked for them? Board Fool happy jack wrote: Now, back to the discussion. No more discussions with you,tool,other than continuing to point out how wrong your wingnut talking points are and how your sick violent fantasies may put the public at risk.
[img] Preview PostSubject: Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:58 am [quote="happy jack"] Artie60438 wrote: Sorry but I'm just too exhausted from laughing at you. Anyone,well anyone except morons like yourself,can easily find them. We both know they're there. We both know that you went down that road because you were so frustrated as result of my constantly making an absolute fool out you. So once again...thanks for providing me with a never ending supply of laughs and continuing to be the official board stooge. Laughing Sleep Pathological Liar happy jack wrote: [b]He who makes the claim is he who backs it up. He who does not back up his claim shall be exposed as the liar that he is. It’s really very simple. How many times have we gone through this and each and every time I've furnished proof. Are you saying they don't exist? Have you looked for them? Board Fool happy jack wrote: Now, back to the discussion. No more discussions with you,tool,other than continuing to point out how wrong your wingnut talking points are and how your sick violent fantasies may put the public at risk. Transgender bathroom use Bye-bye-male-smiley-smiley-emoticon-000155-large
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   Transgender bathroom use Empty4/1/2013, 10:13 am

[quote="Artie60438"] [quote="happy jack"]
Artie60438 wrote:

[b]He who makes the claim is he who backs it up.
It’s really very simple.
How many times have we gone through this and each and every time I've furnished proof. Are you saying they don't exist? Have you looked for them?
Board Fool happy jack wrote:

No more discussions with you,tool,other than continuing to point out how wrong your wingnut talking points are and how your sick violent fantasies may put the public at risk.
[img] Preview PostSubject: Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:58 am [quote="happy jack"] Artie60438 wrote: Sorry but I'm just too exhausted from laughing at you. Anyone,well anyone except morons like yourself,can easily find them. We both know they're there. We both know that you went down that road because you were so frustrated as result of my constantly making an absolute fool out you. So once again...thanks for providing me with a never ending supply of laughs and continuing to be the official board stooge. Laughing Sleep Pathological Liar happy jack wrote: [b]He who makes the claim is he who backs it up. He who does not back up his claim shall be exposed as the liar that he is. It’s really very simple. How many times have we gone through this and each and every time I've furnished proof. Are you saying they don't exist? Have you looked for them? Board Fool happy jack wrote: Now, back to the discussion. No more discussions with you,tool,other than continuing to point out how wrong your wingnut talking points are and how your sick violent fantasies may put the public at risk.
[img] Preview PostSubject: Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:58 am
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote: Sorry but I'm just too exhausted from laughing at you. Anyone,well anyone except morons like yourself,can easily find them. We both know they're there. We both know that you went down that road because you were so frustrated as result of my constantly making an absolute fool out you. So once again...thanks for providing me with a never ending supply of laughs and continuing to be the official board stooge. Laughing Sleep Pathological Liar happy jack wrote: [b]He who makes the claim is he who backs it up. He who does not back up his claim shall be exposed as the liar that he is. It’s really very simple. How many times have we gone through this and each and every time I've furnished proof. Are you saying they don't exist? Have you looked for them? Board Fool happy jack wrote: Now, back to the discussion. No more discussions with you,tool,other than continuing to point out how wrong your wingnut talking points are and how your sick violent fantasies may put the public at risk. Transgender bathroom use Bye-bye-male-smiley-smiley-emoticon-000155-large

Artie60438 wrote:

You haven't furnished any proof as to the "dozens" of examples you claim exist, and until you do, I will regard you as a liar. Don't expect me to do your work for you. Besides, I'm too busy laughing about Malia Obama's possible pregnancy.

Artie60438 wrote:

And which fantasies would those be?

Artie60438 wrote:
No more discussions with you

You'll go to any length to avoid answering this question, won't you?

Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   Transgender bathroom use Empty4/2/2013, 10:14 am

Artie60438 wrote:
No more discussions with you,tool,other than continuing to point out how wrong your wingnut talking points are

Has it occurred to you that you will have kind of a hard time trying ” to point out how wrong (my) your wingnut talking points are” while you are busy running away from my posts and refusing to answer my questions, such as this one?

Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   Transgender bathroom use Empty4/4/2013, 4:07 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
Aren't you the very same psycho that drew up a plan in your head for a mass school shooting? Your dreaming of shooting the POTUS wouldn't surprise me in the least.

Artie60438 wrote:
.... your sick violent fantasies may put the public at risk.

Artie60438 wrote:

So far, you have (quite laughably and incompetently) attempted to accuse me of, or associate me with, a plan to carry out a mass school shooting, an assassination plot against the president, some unspecified “sick violent fantasies (that) may put the public at risk”, and advocacy of violence against transsexuals.
Do you think there will ever come a point in your life where you reach some sort of epiphany and say to yourself, “Hey, maybe I should stop being such a lying fucking asshole for a change.”?
Seriously, do you think that day will ever come, or will you forever remain the way you are?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   Transgender bathroom use Empty4/10/2013, 6:33 pm

Faster than a speeding bullet!
More powerful than a locomotive!
Able to use both the mens' room and the ladies’ room in a single trip!
Look!
Up in the sky!
It's a man!
It's a woman!
No, wait ... WTF?!?!

http://www.wired.com/underwire/2013/04/transgender-dc-comics-batgirl/

DC Introduces First Transgender Character in Mainstream Comics

Today, DC Comics told Wired that it will continue to expand the LGBT diversity of its superhero universe by introducing the first openly transgender character in a mainstream superhero comic.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   Transgender bathroom use Empty6/24/2013, 11:21 pm

happy jack wrote:
If you're a bitter,angry,old right-wing tool acting as if it's the 19th century the Colorado Civil Rights Division has a message for you.....Screw You,Bigot!Very Happy
Coy Mathis Case: Colorado Civil Rights Division Rules In Favor Of Transgender 6-Year-Old In Bathroom Dispute
Quote :

DENVER — Colorado officials say a suburban Colorado Springs school district discriminated against a 6-year-old transgender girl by preventing her from using the girls' bathroom, in what advocates described as the first such ruling in the next frontier in civil rights.
Coy Mathis's family raised the issue after school officials at Eagleside Elementary in Fountain said the first-grader could use restrooms in either the teachers' lounge or in the nurse's office, but not the girls' bathroom. Coy's parents feared she would be stigmatized and bullied.
On Monday, the Mathis family and its lawyers celebrated the ruling on the steps of the state capitol. Coy, dressed in a glittering tank top, jeans and pink canvas sneakers, ran around a towering blue spruce tree as her mother spoke to reporters.
"Her future will be better if we get to this place where this is nothing to be ashamed of," Kathryn Mathis said, noting the family hadn't sought a civil rights battle but was happy for the Colorado Division of Civil Rights' ruling.
As the gay rights movement has won mounting legal and electoral victories in recent years, advocates hope the latest decision will lend momentum to the struggles of transgendered people.
"This is by far the high-water mark for cases dealing with the rights of transgendered people to access bathrooms," said the Mathis family's attorney, Michael Silverman of the Transgender Legal Defense & Education Fund. He and other advocates said the case is one of several potentially ground-breaking transgendered civil-rights cases winding their way through the nation's courts.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   Transgender bathroom use Empty6/25/2013, 11:57 am

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
If you're a bitter,angry,old right-wing tool acting as if it's the 19th century the Colorado Civil Rights Division has a message for you.....Screw You,Bigot!Very Happy
Coy Mathis Case: Colorado Civil Rights Division Rules In Favor Of Transgender 6-Year-Old In Bathroom Dispute
Quote :

DENVER — Colorado officials say a suburban Colorado Springs school district discriminated against a 6-year-old transgender girl by preventing her from using the girls' bathroom, in what advocates described as the first such ruling in the next frontier in civil rights.
Coy Mathis's family raised the issue after school officials at Eagleside Elementary in Fountain said the first-grader could use restrooms in either the teachers' lounge or in the nurse's office, but not the girls' bathroom. Coy's parents feared she would be stigmatized and bullied.
On Monday, the Mathis family and its lawyers celebrated the ruling on the steps of the state capitol. Coy, dressed in a glittering tank top, jeans and pink canvas sneakers, ran around a towering blue spruce tree as her mother spoke to reporters.
"Her future will be better if we get to this place where this is nothing to be ashamed of," Kathryn Mathis said, noting the family hadn't sought a civil rights battle but was happy for the Colorado Division of Civil Rights' ruling.
As the gay rights movement has won mounting legal and electoral victories in recent years, advocates hope the latest decision will lend momentum to the struggles of transgendered people.
"This is by far the high-water mark for cases dealing with the rights of transgendered people to access bathrooms," said the Mathis family's attorney, Michael Silverman of the Transgender Legal Defense & Education Fund. He and other advocates said the case is one of several potentially ground-breaking transgendered civil-rights cases winding their way through the nation's courts.

It's only fair that we should utilize the most modern technology available before making any decision on a case of this import.
I think this ruling should be put on hold until Coy Mathis has been vetted using Artie's
Bona Fide Transsexual Detector.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   Transgender bathroom use Empty9/2/2014, 9:53 am

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/386787/feminist-gay-activist-pushing-keep-bathrooms-gender-segregated-katherine-timpf

SEPTEMBER 1, 2014 3:04 PM

Feminist Gay Activist Pushing to Keep Bathrooms Gender-Segregated
Mixed-gender bathrooms pose a risk of harassment for women.

By Katherine Timpf

A prominent lesbian feminist activist is pushing to keep bathrooms segregated by gender on grounds that might sound familiar to conservatives: Mixed-gender restrooms would put women at risk of harassment and assault.
Sheila Jeffreys, an author and teacher who is “actively involved in feminist and lesbian feminist politics,” has published a piece explaining that women need separate restrooms because they are biologically different. These biological differences automatically put women at a higher risk for assault, she asserts, and to even consider exposing women to this risk just for the sake of “gender expression” is asinine.
“Women’s concerns are not seen as relevant here,” she wrote. “Rather, how the male-bodied transgender feels is the most important thing, and feeling embarrassed because women have been made to feel uncomfortable is less worrying than facing possible male violence in the ‘men’s.’ The entry of male-bodied transgenders into women’s facilities or the elimination of women’s facilities in favour of ‘gender-neutral’ bathrooms is likely to endanger women’s safety.”
The amount of pornography available online that includes photos men have taken by “stealth” of women in toilets and locker rooms proves this danger certainly exists: “A Google search of ‘upskirts in bathrooms,’ for example, produces 6,630,000 results,” she noted.
Jeffreys added that many of the people who have been caught sexually harassing women in bathrooms in the past few years have included men wearing women’s clothes — and that it is impossible to know the difference between transgender men and those who intend to exploit women.

It looks as if we have yet another opportunity to fire up Artie's Bona Fide Transsexual Detector.
When will you explain to us how that thing works, Artie?
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   Transgender bathroom use Empty9/3/2014, 10:03 am

I love arguments that use "a Google search produced X results!"
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   Transgender bathroom use Empty9/4/2014, 4:32 am

Heretic wrote:
I love arguments that use "a Google search produced X results!"

What is your solution?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   Transgender bathroom use Empty3/23/2016, 10:35 am

Start packing your bags,troll. Your dream job has come true  cheers 
Kansas Bill Would Pay Students A $2,500 Bounty To Hunt For Trans People In Bathrooms

Quote :

With only two weeks left in the Kansas legislation session, state lawmakers have introduced a pair of bills that would prohibit transgender students from using restrooms that match their gender. The “Student Physical Privacy Act” would apply not only to public schools, but all public universities in the state as well, guaranteeing that anyone who saw someone transgender in the bathroom could sue their school for $2,500 for every time that it happened.
The complementary bills (SB 513 and HB 2737) declare in no uncertain terms that transgender students are going to harm other students just by using the same facility alongside them. “Allowing students to use restrooms, locker rooms and showers that are reserved for students of a different sex will create potential embarrassment, shame, and psychological injury to students,” they read.
Like bills proposed in other states, these measures attempt to define “sex” in a narrow way — in this case, “the physical condition of being male or female, which is determined by a person’s chromosomes, and is identified at birth by a person’s anatomy.” The definition ignores the many genetic and anatomic variations that can actually occur in how sex actually presents itself and, by design, erases the significance of transgender identities entirely. The explicit goal is to “maintain order and dignity in restrooms, locker rooms, showers and other facilities where students may be in various states of undress in the presence of other students.”
If transgender students request accommodations, they can only be provided “access to single-stall bathrooms; access to unisex bathrooms; or controlled use of faculty bathrooms, locker rooms or shower rooms.” As experts pointed out when a similar provision was included in South Dakota’s bill, this would out, segregate, and ostracize transgender students who might already be vulnerable to bullying.
But transgender students are apparently such a threat to their peers that these lawmakers believe anyone who has to be in a restroom for them should have grounds for a suit. If a student encounters someone “of the opposite sex,” they have a private cause of action against the school. The aggrieved student is entitled to $2,500 for every time they saw someone transgender in the restroom, plus “monetary damages for all psychological, emotional and physical harm suffered as a result of a violation of this section.”
This particular provision would open a significant liability to many of the state’s universities. Schools like the University of Kansas, Kansas State of University, Washburn University, and several community colleges have policies on the books protecting against discrimination based on gender identity. Any transgender students currently depending on those protections would immediately open the school to lawsuits from their classmates.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transgender bathroom use   Transgender bathroom use Empty

Back to top Go down

Transgender bathroom use
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Freedom Reign! :: Nation/Other :: Nation/World-
Jump to: