Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Trayvon Martin Death Investigation

Go down 
+5
chuckmo48
Scorpion
edge540
KarenT
sparks
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37  Next
AuthorMessage
happy jack

Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 36 Empty10/15/2014, 9:55 am

Artie60438 wrote:
Let me get this straight....You're comparing my hatred of a monster that shot an unarmed teen with some idiot trolling the parents of a child whose gone missing?

Yes, I am.
You are no different than Ms. Leyland, inasmuch as you each pile public hatred upon someone whom you have perceived to have committed a crime, when there is in reality no proof of such crime. Ms. Leland may consider this to be a crime of negligence, leaving three children, age 3 and under, unattended while in a foreign country, ….

http://www.cnn.com/2014/10/06/world/europe/uk-mccann-leyland/

Kate and Gerry McCann left Madeleine and her younger twin siblings asleep in the apartment on May 3, 2007, while they went for dinner with friends at a tapas restaurant nearby. Her mother checked on the children about 10 p.m. and discovered her daughter missing.

…. but to my knowledge, it has never been proven that a crime was committed by the parents.
Ditto George Zimmerman, in regard to the Martin case.
Yet Little Miss Stability continues to post this:

Artie60438 wrote:

May chronic painful illness visit you soon. Very Happy
Artie60438 wrote:
  My dream come true would be for Scheibe to kill the murdering sociopath and claim the SYG law as a defense along with Z*'s history of violence..  
Artie60438 wrote:
  She needs to put a bullet in his head and claim SYG.
Artie60438 wrote:
   Here's hoping one of those death threats come true.
Artie60438 wrote:

Z* claims to wear a bullet-proof vest so a head shot would seem to be the way to go or if you're handy make some armor piercing bullets.  Very Happy
Artie60438 wrote:
   Hopefully he won't have any security around him this time and some gangbanger can make a name for himself. Very Happy

Artie60438 wrote:
Can anyone say 'Loony Tune'?

Yes.
I can.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 36 Empty10/15/2014, 7:21 pm

happy jack wrote:

Artie60438 wrote:

Yes.
I can.
Still living rent Free in the troll's empty Head?

Priceless!
Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 36 GIF-air-kiss-blow-a-kiss-blow-kiss-blowing-a-kiss-Christoph-Waltz-proud-thank-you-thanks-GIF
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 36 Empty10/15/2014, 7:32 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:

Artie60438 wrote:

Yes.
I can.
Still living rent Free in the troll's empty Head?

Priceless!
Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 36 GIF-air-kiss-blow-a-kiss-blow-kiss-blowing-a-kiss-Christoph-Waltz-proud-thank-you-thanks-GIF

Copout.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 36 Empty10/30/2014, 10:01 pm

Looks like the scumbag killer of an unarmed teen isn't off the hook cheers
Grand jury meeting in civil-rights case involving George Zimmerman
Quote :
A federal grand jury will meet in downtown Orlando Wednesday to hear testimony about whether Trayvon Martin's civil rights were violated when Neighborhood Watch volunteer George Zimmerman shot him in the chest, according to court paperwork.

A U.S. Department of Justice attorney from Washington, D.C., Mark Blumberg, has issued at least one subpoena for Wednesday in the case.

Blumberg would not comment on the grand jury session, but the federal panel is to meet at 9 a.m. at the federal courts building on Central Avenue in downtown Orlando to hear evidence in the case.

It's not clear how many witnesses have been ordered to appear, but at least one, Frank Taaffe, Zimmerman's former neighbor and longtime defender, has been.

Following Zimmerman's acquittal on a murder charge, Taaffe has reversed his position and now says that he believes Zimmerman was motivated by race the night he followed then shot Trayvon in 2012.

Taaffe cites a phone conversation he had with Zimmerman in the days following the shooting but before Zimmerman was arrested and charged with second-degree murder.

When originally interviewed by federal investigators in the weeks following the shooting, Taaffe did not tell them about the phone call, he says, but earlier this year he did in interviews with Blumberg and FBI Agent John Weyrauch at the FBI office in Maitland.

Weyrauch did not return a phone call from the Sentinel.

FBI spokesman Dave Couvertier described the investigation as ongoing and said agents were "still talking to people."

Last month, the Washington Post cited three unnamed law enforcement officials as saying there would likely be no federal charges brought against Zimmerman because of insufficient evidence.

Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 36 Empty11/5/2014, 6:11 pm

Awwwwsome!!! cheers
George Zimmerman civil rights case set
ORLANDO, Fla. -
Quote :

A federal grand jury was scheduled on Wednesday to begin hearing the civil rights case against George Zimmerman in Orlando.

During the closed proceeding, they'll likely hear testimony on whether Zimmerman violated Trayvon Martin's civil rights when he killed the unarmed teen in 2012.

At least one witness has been subpoenaed to testify, believed to be Zimmerman's friend and neighbor Frank Taaffe.

Throughout Zimmerman's murder trial, Taaffe defended Zimmerman, but recently changed his mind.

It's not clear how long testimony could last.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 36 Empty12/2/2014, 11:21 am

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/file/spike-lee-twitter-suit?page=1

Elderly Couple Sues Spike Lee Over Tweet

Post claimed George Zimmerman lived at pair's home

Sweet.
Hope these old folks become very, very wealthy at the expense of this piece of shit.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 36 Empty12/2/2014, 10:00 pm

happy jack wrote:

[b]Sweet.
Hope these old folks become very, very wealthy at the expense of this piece of shit.
Yeah,and I hope that one day you'll actually read an entire article before making a jackass out of yourself.
In the face of widespread criticism, Lee contacted the McClains and apologized for disseminating their address. He also quickly entered into a $10,000 settlement agreement with the couple.
I'm gonna speculate here but I have a strong hunch that Lee's people made these 2 idiot grifters sign a release before he handed over the 10 grand. Good luck on squeezing anything else out of him.

Now calm down and zip up your pants,asshat.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 36 Empty12/3/2014, 10:06 am

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:

Sweet.

Yeah,and I hope that one day you'll actually read an entire article before making a jackass out of yourself.
In the face of widespread criticism, Lee contacted the McClains and apologized for disseminating their address. He also quickly entered into a $10,000 settlement agreement with the couple.
I'm gonna speculate here but I have a strong hunch that Lee's people made these 2 idiot grifters sign a release before he handed over the 10 grand. Good luck on squeezing anything else out of him.

These people are hardly "grifters". They were people who had harmed absolutely no one, and who were rewarded by having their address disseminated by the cocksucking racist, Spike Lee, who led his sheep-like racist Twitter followers to believe that Zimmerman lived at their address, causing those racist sheep-like followers to harass the McClain's and force them to relocate.

(Also, when you find out anything more about that release they signed, let me know.)
Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 36 Empty12/3/2014, 10:51 am

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:

Sweet.

[b]These people are hardly "grifters".
They're not? Lee only RE-tweeted what someone else had originally tweeted,yet there is no mention of these parasites suing the original author. Guess his pockets aren't deep enough,huh?

These con-artists will end up getting the exact same amount that your hero Zimmerman got from MSNBC....NOTHING,Nada,Zilch! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 36 Empty12/3/2014, 11:19 am

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:

Sweet.

These people are hardly "grifters".

They're not? Lee only RE-tweeted what someone else had originally tweeted,yet there is no mention of these parasites suing the original author. Guess his pockets aren't deep enough,huh?

These con-artists will end up getting the exact same amount that your hero Zimmerman got from MSNBC....NOTHING,Nada,Zilch! Very Happy

One month after Zimmerman killed Trayvon Martin in February 2012, Lee sent out a tweet to his 240,000 followers that included what purported to be Zimmerman’s home address in Sanford.
The address was actually the longtime residence of Elaine and David McClain, a married couple with no connection to Zimmerman.
As TSG reported last year, Lee retweeted a message containing the bogus Zimmerman address. The original source of that misinformation was a California man who sent the purported Zimmerman address to Lee and an assortment of celebrities with the direction, “EVERYBODY REPOST THIS.

Unfortunately for the despicable racist Mr. Lee, he is a public figure with a Twitter following of 240,000, and should realize that what he might post without verification could very well be accepted as the truth (at least by people stupid enough to follow an asshole like Spike Lee on Twitter). The original source, the California man, probably has a following of 12, comprised mostly of his relatives, and we both know that this story would not have made national news if he were the only one who Tweeted the lie. This is akin to someone posting a harmful bit of misinformation in the comments section of the New York Times, then having the Times publish it on the front page as the truth. It’s the big voices that get heard, and it’s the big voices that bear the responsibility for their words. In such a case, who would be more likely to be sued - the original poster/commenter, or the New York Times?

Artie60438 wrote:

Why is it that you falsely claim that Zimmerman is my hero?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 36 Empty12/3/2014, 2:54 pm

happy jack wrote:
In such a case, who would be more likely to be sued - the original poster/commenter, or the New York Times?
If these greedy opportunists were on the level they would include the original poster as he is just as guilty as Lee. Too bad they already settled for 10 grand which still leaves Lee with over 40 million dollars. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 36 Empty12/3/2014, 5:25 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
In such a case, who would be more likely to be sued - the original poster/commenter, or the New York Times?
If these greedy opportunists were on the level they would include the original poster as he is just as guilty as Lee. Too bad they already settled for 10 grand which still leaves Lee with over 40 million dollars. Very Happy

They're getting ten grand, and only ten grand, based upon that imaginary release you claim they signed?
OK, if you say so.
Tell me - do you believe that Spike Lee did the right thing by re-Tweeting that post without bothering to ascertain its veracity?
And one other question:

Artie60438 wrote:

Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 36 Empty12/3/2014, 6:12 pm

happy jack wrote:

They're getting ten grand, and only ten grand, based upon that imaginary release you claim they signed?
Hey moron! You do realize that came from the same link you posted. Idea Now that you've reverted to your trolling it's time for you know what. Sleep

Btw,That 10,000 is really going to have a big effect on Lee. No Maybe he'll have to sell a few of his NY Knick tickets that go for about 4000 each to pay for it Razz
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 36 Empty12/4/2014, 9:28 am

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:

Hey moron! You do realize that came from the same link you posted. Idea Now that you've reverted to your trolling it's time for you know what.  Sleep

Btw,That 10,000 is really going to have a big effect on Lee. No Maybe he'll have to sell a few of his NY Knick tickets that go for about 4000 each to pay for it Razz

But of course - the Boredom Card!
You're beginning to paint yourself into the corner much quicker these days.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 36 Empty12/4/2014, 7:08 pm

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:

Sweet.

These people are hardly "grifters".

One month after Zimmerman killed Trayvon Martin in February 2012, Lee sent out a tweet to his 240,000 followers that included what purported to be Zimmerman’s home address in Sanford.
The address was actually the longtime residence of Elaine and David McClain, a married couple with no connection to Zimmerman.
As TSG reported last year, Lee retweeted a message containing the bogus Zimmerman address. The original source of that misinformation was a California man who sent the purported Zimmerman address to Lee and an assortment of celebrities with the direction, “EVERYBODY REPOST THIS.

Unfortunately for the despicable racist Mr. Lee, he is a public figure with a Twitter following of 240,000, and should realize that what he might post without verification could very well be accepted as the truth (at least by people stupid enough to follow an asshole like Spike Lee on Twitter). The original source, the California man, probably has a following of 12, comprised mostly of his relatives, and we both know that this story would not have made national news if he were the only one who Tweeted the lie. This is akin to someone posting a harmful bit of misinformation in the comments section of the New York Times, then having the Times publish it on the front page as the truth. It’s the big voices that get heard, and it’s the big voices that bear the responsibility for their words. In such a case, who would be more likely to be sued - the original poster/commenter, or the New York Times?

Wow. According to the lawsuit this elderly couple were subjected to threatening phone calls, and actually had to relocate temporarily in order to ensure their safety.  I'm with Jack on this one.  I don't know that if  I would characterize Lee as a "despicable racist," but clearly he is a "big voice," and should not have tweeted the address without verifying it.  IMHO, these people have every right to sue Lee.  

I see no evidence at all that these folks are "con artists," or "grifters."
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 36 Empty12/5/2014, 10:38 am

Artie60438 wrote:

The $10,000 settlement reached by the two parties occurred in March of 2012, and would have covered only events occurring prior to March of 2012. What the McClains’ are currently seeking are damages for subsequent events, i.e., events occurring during the lead-up to the trial and during the trial itself. That would be two entirely separate series of events, with each series of events occurring in a different time period, but with both series of events stemming directly from Spike Lee’s actions.

Artie60438 wrote:

Do you have any intention of answering these questions?

Tell me - do you believe that Spike Lee did the right thing by re-Tweeting that post without bothering to ascertain its veracity?

.... and ....

Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 36 Empty12/8/2014, 7:17 pm

Scorpion wrote:
 IMHO, these people have every right to sue Lee.  
"
They may have every right to sue,but they've already been paid. I assure you that the settlement was worded to release Lee from future events. You can't sue someone for the same action when you've already signed a release. "Double Jeopardy" would apply.
Quote :
I see no evidence at all that these folks are "con artists," or "grifters.
They may not have been originally,but with this second bite at the apple they qualify,IMO.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 36 Empty12/8/2014, 7:28 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
Scorpion wrote:
"
They may have every right to sue,but they've already been paid. I assure you that the settlement was worded to release Lee from future events. You can't sue someone for the same action when you've already signed a release. "Double Jeopardy" would apply.
Quote :
I see no evidence at all that these folks are "con artists," or "grifters.
They may not have been originally,but with this second bite at the apple they qualify,IMO.
Meanwhile it appears that they already tried to sue him back in July and it was thrown out of court almost immediately. http://www.wesh.com/judge-dismisses-lawsuit-against-spike-lee-from-zimmerman-tweet/26987842

Now another one? Nothing more than angry grifters who think they're entitled to more. Oh,and btw,they're now suing for 1.2 million. Shocked  Gimme a break!
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 36 Empty12/8/2014, 9:42 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
Scorpion wrote:
"

Yeah. Well it's not actually "double jeopardy," but I get your point... A settlement agreement is a settlement agreement. Their mistake was letting him get away with just a 10K settlement.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 36 Empty12/9/2014, 8:15 am

Artie60438 wrote:
"Double Jeopardy" would apply.

No, it would not. Double jeopardy applies only after an actual trial has been held.
And anyway:

happy jack wrote:

The $10,000 settlement reached by the two parties occurred in March of 2012, and would have covered only events occurring prior to March of 2012. What the McClains’ are currently seeking are damages for subsequent events, i.e., events occurring during the lead-up to the trial and during the trial itself. That would be two entirely separate series of events, with each series of events occurring in a different time period, but with both series of events stemming directly from Spike Lee’s actions.

Artie60438 wrote:
Nothing more than angry grifters who think they're entitled to more.

The fact that you have such an all-encompassing pathological hatred for Zimmerman is weird.
That you have such a pathological hatred for members of his family is even weirder.
But when you project that hatred onto people who, though they have never even met Zimmerman, were merely falsely associated with him, and who were themselves harmed by that association?
Then you have some serious fucking issues - a psychiatrist would be able to buy a yacht and a dream house with the fees he would have to charge to even begin to straighten you out.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 36 Empty12/24/2014, 8:41 pm

George Zimmerman tells pro-gun radio show: Get insurance before you kill someone in self-defense
Quote :
George Zimmerman called the Armed American Radio on Sunday and held a pity party for himself.

He told host Mark Walters and his guest, self-defense expert Massad Ayoob, that his life has changed so much since he fatally shot Trayvon Martin that he could scarcely remember what things were like before.

“I don’t really remember what normal is,” Zimmerman said. “I’ll tell you that I’m not working – I enjoyed working, I enjoyed being a productive, taxpaying member of society. I haven’t worked since the incident, so in terms of the violent threats, the bounty on my head, I haven’t seen on any of the bounty posters an expiration date.”

Zimmerman, who was eventually acquitted in the slaying of the 17-year-old, said his notoriety has been a huge emotional and financial burden on his family, many of whom have been forced to change jobs, schools, and addresses to avoid public scrutiny.

“The person going through the incident, such as I was, that’s a tremendous burden on you, too, knowing that your family’s out there,” Zimmerman said. “From what I’ve heard from a lot of supporters, no matter what the incident is or what scale it’s on, you do receive a lot of threats, fear of retaliation, and sitting behind bars when you’re absolutely helpless is not where anybody wants to be.”

“Knowing that they may not have the resources to feed themselves or drive themselves to get their medicines or their doctor’s appointments, that wreaks mental havoc on anybody,” he added. “I don’t care how your intestinal fortitude is, just that aspect alone would be enough to drive anybody insane.”

Zimmerman advised gun owners to buy self-defense insurance, which seems to be his greatest regret in the fatal shooting of the unarmed teen.

“Go to the range to practice, keep your guns in a safe location, and primarily, now that I know that I’m $2.5 million in debt, just in lawyers’ fees, I paid over $360,000 in hard costs to the state of Florida – just in, you know, copies, CDs, manuscripts, that kind of stuff – I would definitely invest in getting some type of self-defense insurance, and again, arming yourself with the knowledge of what you can do and what you should or shouldn’t do after the incident,” Zimmerman said.
Good to know that the killer continues to lead the miserable life I predicted for him. Very Happy This is like an early Xmas present santa cheers
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 36 Empty12/25/2014, 4:18 am

Artie60438 wrote:
George Zimmerman tells pro-gun radio show: Get insurance before you kill someone in self-defense
Quote :
George Zimmerman called the Armed American Radio on Sunday and held a pity party for himself.

He told host Mark Walters and his guest, self-defense expert Massad Ayoob, that his life has changed so much since he fatally shot Trayvon Martin that he could scarcely remember what things were like before.

“I don’t really remember what normal is,” Zimmerman said. “I’ll tell you that I’m not working – I enjoyed working, I enjoyed being a productive, taxpaying member of society. I haven’t worked since the incident, so in terms of the violent threats, the bounty on my head, I haven’t seen on any of the bounty posters an expiration date.”

Zimmerman, who was eventually acquitted in the slaying of the 17-year-old, said his notoriety has been a huge emotional and financial burden on his family, many of whom have been forced to change jobs, schools, and addresses to avoid public scrutiny.

“The person going through the incident, such as I was, that’s a tremendous burden on you, too, knowing that your family’s out there,” Zimmerman said. “From what I’ve heard from a lot of supporters, no matter what the incident is or what scale it’s on, you do receive a lot of threats, fear of retaliation, and sitting behind bars when you’re absolutely helpless is not where anybody wants to be.”

“Knowing that they may not have the resources to feed themselves or drive themselves to get their medicines or their doctor’s appointments, that wreaks mental havoc on anybody,” he added. “I don’t care how your intestinal fortitude is, just that aspect alone would be enough to drive anybody insane.”

Zimmerman advised gun owners to buy self-defense insurance, which seems to be his greatest regret in the fatal shooting of the unarmed teen.

“Go to the range to practice, keep your guns in a safe location, and primarily, now that I know that I’m $2.5 million in debt, just in lawyers’ fees, I paid over $360,000 in hard costs to the state of Florida – just in, you know, copies, CDs, manuscripts, that kind of stuff – I would definitely invest in getting some type of self-defense insurance, and again, arming yourself with the knowledge of what you can do and what you should or shouldn’t do after the incident,” Zimmerman said.
Good to know that the killer continues to lead the miserable life I predicted for him. Very Happy This is like an early Xmas present santa cheers

You already got your early Christmas present, remember?
Two presents, as a matter of fact:

http://www.wsj.com/articles/two-nypd-officers-shot-in-patrol-car-1419112127?mod=WSJ_hpp_LEFTTopStories

NYPD Shooting Suspect Referenced Garner, Brown Cases
Officers Were ‘Targeted for Their Uniform,’ Police Commissioner Says

By
PERVAIZ SHALLWANI

Updated Dec. 21, 2014 12:27 a.m. ET
1650 COMMENTS

Two New York City police officers were shot and killed by a gunman who ambushed their patrol car outside a Brooklyn housing project on Saturday, in what top city officials called a targeted killing.
“They were quite simply assassinated, targeted for their uniform,” Police Commissioner William Bratton said at a news conference at Woodhull Medical Center on Saturday evening.

Stop being so greedy.
Santa doesn't like greedy little shits.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 36 Empty1/10/2015, 11:09 am

Happy New Year and ...Here we go again....
Quote :
George Zimmerman arrested on domestic violence with a weapon charge

Source: CNN

(CNN)George Zimmerman -- the man acquitted by a Florida jury over the death of Trayvon Martin -- was arrested Friday in Florida on suspicion of aggravated assault and domestic violence with a weapon, local authorities said.

The 31-year-old Florida man was arrested by police in Lake Mary around 10 p.m. and booked into the John E. Polk Correctional Facility, according to that facility's website. That facility, like its website, is run by the Seminole County Sheriff's Office.

Zimmerman became a national figure in 2012, after he spotted Martin -- a 17-year-old African-American -- in his Sanford, Florida, neighborhood. The two ended up having a confrontation that climaxed with Zimmerman fatally shooting the teenager, who was unarmed.

<...>

More recently, in September 2014, Lake Mary police said that a man claimed that Zimmerman threatened him during a road rage incident. "I will ... kill you," Zimmerman allegedly said, according to police. "Do you know who I am?" He was not arrested and has not been charged.

Read more: http://www.cnn.com/2015/01/10/us/george-zimmerman-arrested/index.html

Update 1 - More info was finally added to the link
Update 2 - Info from NBC News (as of 9:00 am, he's apparently due for a court hearing today)
Update 3 - $5000 bond granted

George Zimmerman Arrested For Aggravated Assault With Weapon

George Zimmerman was arrested late Friday for aggravated assault in a domestic violence case, according to Florida's Seminole County Sheriff's Office.

Then 31-year-old was detained at 10 p.m in Lake Mary, near Orlando, and has been denied bail, according his booking record. He is due to appear in court at 9 a.m. Saturday.

"Zimmerman was charged with aggravated assault and is currently on a no bond status," the Sheriff's Office said. "The next step in the process is first appearance. At this time, the judge may address bond status."

More: http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/george-zimmerman-arrested-aggravated-assault-weapon-n283586

UPDATE 3 -

Judge sets George Zimmerman's bond at $5K in aggravated assault arrest

By Amanda McKenzie, Reporter
Last Updated: Saturday, January 10, 2015, 10:09 AM

SANFORD --

A Seminole County judge has set $5,000 bond for George Zimmerman, who was arrested Friday night in Lake Mary.

The 31-year-old was booked around 9:45 p.m. on charges of aggravated assault and domestic violence with a weapon. According to Don West, Zimmerman's attorney, his client threw a wine bottle during the incident.

Zimmerman is prohibited from contacting the victim, returning to her home or entering Volusia County. He must surrender all firearms by Tuesday and will also wear a GPS monitoring device.

He is due back in court at 1:30 p.m. Feb. 17 in front of Judge Donna McIntosh.

More: http://www.mynews13.com/content/news/cfnews13/news/article.html/content/news/articles/cfn/2015/1/10/george_zimmerman.html
Shame on the girlfriend for continuing to live with this monster. If she doesn't follow through on this and demand that he seek treatment,then she deserves whatever she gets.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 36 Empty1/11/2015, 2:29 pm

How did I miss this?..
George Zimmerman's family hoped for reality show
Quote :

In an in-depth interview in GQ, George Zimmerman's brother discloses that his family wanted to "rebrand" the former Neighborhood Watch volunteer after his murder acquittal and make him the star of a reality TV show.

"I learned a lot from watching 'Keeping up with the Kardashians,' " Robert Zimmerman Jr. told GQ in a story in its October editions.

George Zimmerman, 30, would not take part in the interview unless he was offered a week's stay in a luxury hotel, something the magazine would not do, it reported.

Still, the magazine reported some fascinating details about his pre- and post-trial life and that of his spokesman brother, Robert Zimmerman Jr., and parents Robert Sr. and Gladys, who moved out of their Lake Mary home shortly after their son George killed Trayvon Martin, an unarmed black 17-year-old in Sanford Feb. 26, 2012.

After the acquittal, the family tried to come up with a way to capitalize on George Zimmerman's notoriety, his brother told the magazine.

He wanted to make George the star of his own reality show, perhaps something similar to "Candid Camera," where an unsuspecting person taking a self-defense class might discover at the end of the show that George Zimmerman also was in the class.

The family also toyed with the idea of making George front man for a company that sold home-security products.
Scumbag grifters trying to capitalize off gunning down an unarmed teen. Evil or Very Mad The only reality TV show that should be featuring George Zimmerman is "Lockup" on MSNBC
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 36 Empty1/12/2015, 3:18 pm

Police Report: 'Psychopath' Zimmerman Allegedly Threw Wine Bottle At Girlfriend
Quote :

George Zimmerman allegedly threw a wine bottle at a woman he was intimately involved with in the incident which led to his arrest for aggravated assault with a weapon Friday night, according to new police reports released Monday.

Police officers in Lake Mary, Florida, responded to a "disturbance" on the night of Jan. 5, according to the newly released police reports, which consisted of an arrest report with a summary of the incident and an offense report which included statements by officers involved in the investigation. Officers heard glass break and saw a woman getting into a car at the residence later identified as Zimmerman's home, the reports said.

The officers pulled the woman over, who was allegedly driving at night without her headlights on. She then told the officers that she was involved in an incident at Zimmerman's home, according to the arrest report.

The woman told the officers that she got into an argument with Zimmerman. The alleged victim said she was in an intimate relationship with him and had been living with him for two to three months.

The woman said that Zimmerman threw a glass wine bottle at her. The bottle did not hit her, but it scared her, prompting her to leave the residence, according to the arrest report.

The woman also said that Zimmerman broke her cell phone by throwing it on the ground. According to the arrest report, the alleged victim was "extremely emotional and upset" while talking to the officers.

According to the offense report written by one of the officers who interviewed the woman, she described Zimmerman as a "psychopath."

After answering the officers' initial questions, the woman would not provide further details and said she did not want to be involved in the investigation. She also said that she was not dating Zimmerman, but had previously said she had been intimate with him.

Officers located a broken wine bottle in the driveway of Zimmerman's home, according to the reports.

The Lake Mary police made several attempts at contacting Zimmerman by phone and at his residence the next day. Officers located and arrested Zimmerman at his home on Friday, Jan. 9.

According to the reports, Zimmerman confirmed that he was in a relationship with the alleged victim. However, he denied throwing the wine bottle at her or breaking her cell phone. Zimmerman said he was trying to keep the alleged victim from entering his home at the time of the incident.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

Trayvon Martin Death Investigation
Page 36 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37  Next