Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Trayvon Martin Death Investigation

Go down 
+5
chuckmo48
Scorpion
edge540
KarenT
sparks
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Artie60438

Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 35 Empty1/25/2014, 8:27 pm

AP, Photographer to George Zimmerman: “Copyright Violation” on Latest Painting
Quote :
Trayvon Martin’s acquitted murderer George Zimmerman has been slapped with a cease and desist letter by the Associated Press over his latest piece of artwork crap painting. The painting, featuring Florida State Attorney Angela Corey, is clearly copied form an widely circulated AP photograph, taken by Rick Wilson. Wilson also retained legal counsel to uphold his copyright. In a statement to Talking Points Memo and ANIMAL New York.  AP spokesperson Paul Colford said:

Quote :
George Zimmerman clearly directly copied an AP photo to create his painting of Florida State Attorney Angela Corey. The AP has sent a cease-and-desist letter asserting its copyright in the photo to the lawyer who recently represented Zimmerman. That lawyer has responded, and though she no longer represents Mr. Zimmerman, she will be forwarding the letter to him today.

Zimmerman’s painting of Corey includes the  a quote from Corey:

Quote :
  I have respect for the American judicial system.

There is no basis for Fair Use, especially when looking at at the AP vs Shepard Fairey “Hope” poster case. There has not been substantial change, the use is not satirical or a parody, and it is clearly being reproduced for commercial purposes. Fairey lost his case under the same circumstances, and his “Hope” portrait of Obama had been more altered and done  in a style particular to Fairey (though one which can be competently created using Photoshop).

Zimmerman is selling  the really awful portrait on eBay. His last painting, which appeared to be copied from a Shutterstock photo, sold on eBay for $100,000.99. Reproductions of the first paintings are being sold on the auction site. Both works appear to have been made by projecting the image on to a canvas, then sketched in and painted. They are awful, turgid, and crappy.

At least John Wayne Gacy’s clown paintings were original.
So it turns out that the murderer is now a thief.  Shocked 
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 35 Empty2/12/2014, 10:17 pm

From the Dept of How can I get people to hate me even more....
George Zimmerman countersues Shellie for divorce She should pay his bills, he contends.
Quote :
SANFORD - George Zimmerman this week countersued his estranged wife, Shellie, for divorce.

What they'll be fighting over: Their two dogs, who pays the divorce lawyers and who pays for the $2.5 million or more in debt they've racked up.

The overwhelming majority of that debt is what George Zimmerman owes criminal defense attorneys Mark O'Mara and Don West.

Zimmerman's divorce countersuit, filed Monday, says that Shellie should be required "to pay all debts incurred by the parties prior to the dissolution of marriage."

It also alleges that Zimmerman doesn't have enough money to pay his divorce lawyer, Erin Duncan of Orlando, but that Shellie does, so she should have to.

Zimmerman, 30, is the former Neighborhood Watch volunteer acquitted by a Sanford jury in July of murdering Trayvon Martin, an unarmed black 17-year-old.
So the shitheel that murdered an unarmed teenager who's been dodging the divorce papers for months now expects his wife to pay for his lawyer?

Typical of a murdering bully. She needs to put a bullet in his head and claim SYG.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 35 Empty2/15/2014, 8:00 pm

Finally some good news  Very Happy  cheers  cheers  cheers 
George Zimmerman on Univision: I'm homeless, suffering from PTSD
Quote :

By Jeff Weiner, Staff Writer
4:24 pm, February 15, 2014

George Zimmerman, the Neighborhood Watch volunteer who fatally shot Travyon Martin, told Spanish-language television network Univision that he is homeless and suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder.

An English translation of the interview that airs today was released to the media Saturday .

Zimmerman will speak on a special edition of "Aquí y Ahora" at 7 p.m.

Special correspondent Ilia Calderón spoke at length to Zimmerman, who shot the 17-year-old Miami Gardens youth in February 2012 in Zimmerman's gated community in Sanford.

In the interview, Zimmerman repeatedly declines to answer questions about the shooting, citing a still-pending federal civil-rights investigation.

However, he tells Calderón that his first reaction after firing the shot was concern that he had missed.

"I was afraid it had gone through his clothes and that it was going to go ... get lost, and, um, you know, go into a house and — because the young man was still talking to me, as I have said. So I thought that it hadn't … affected him, and I got worried, and I said, 'I hope that it hasn't — that the bullet hasn't hit a neighbor,'" Zimmerman says. "But I only knew that the attack stopped."

Zimmerman describes receiving death threats, which he attributes to the portrayal of the shooting in the media.

"You don't think it's because of the fact that you fired [a] gun?" Calderón asks.

"Correct. No, obviously not," replies Zimmerman, noting that other shootings get less media attention.

Later in the interview, Zimmerman tells Calderón that he was "100 percent" sure of his actions on the night of the shooting. Trayvon would have killed him if he hadn't opened fire, Zimmerman says.

"I know that for sure, yes," he tells Calderón.

Zimmerman says in the interview that he has canceled plans to participate in a celebrity boxing match. The plans for a fight, he says, "transformed into something that is not right."

Zimmerman goes on to say that he can't have a "normal life," wears a bulletproof vest when in public and doesn't have a permanent home. He says that his family helps him "a lot."

"I'm totally homeless," Zimmerman says. Later, Calderón asks how he has changed since the shooting: "I suffer from PTSD," Zimmerman replies.
Like a true sociopath the monster continues to blame others for his standing in life. Here's hoping one of those death threats come true.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 35 Empty2/16/2014, 3:02 pm

George Zimmerman: I Can't Find Work and I Owe $2.5 Million
Quote :
George Zimmerman, who was acquitted of murder charges last year in the shooting death of teenager Trayvon Martin, says he now neither has a home nor a job, he's suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder, and he owes millions of dollars in legal debts to his attorneys.
Oh,and he's armed to the teeth! If he is truly afflicted with PTSD he has no business carrying a gun.
Quote :
He also blames the media for many of his ongoing problems, and people recognize him everywhere because "of what the press did with the incident in 2012, in February.”
Maybe,just maybe if he stopped doing interviews every chance he gets,threatening women,and touring gun manufacturers,people might forget about him.

Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 35 Empty2/17/2014, 12:22 pm

Ah ha!
GEORGE ZIMMERMAN: I Was A 'Scapegoat' For Obama And The Government
Quote :
Seven months after a Florida jury acquitted him of second-degree murder and manslaughter charges in the death of teenager Trayvon Martin, George Zimmerman said that he's been made a "scapegoat" by the government and wouldn't say if he regretted Martin's death.

Zimmerman told CNN's Chris Cuomo that he acted in self-defense when he shot Martin in 2012. What happened thereafter, he said, turned him into a "scapegoat" for "the government, the president, the attorney general."

"And they would be scapegoating you, why?" Cuomo said. "Just to show that they're taking a position on something that matters to a lot of people?"

"I don’t like others speaking for me, so I try to give other people the benefit and not speak for them," Zimmerman said in response. "I don’t know what they’re thinking or why they’re thinking it, all I know is that they’re doing it. I don’t know what agenda they have."
Damn you,Obama!
Back to top Go down
edge540

edge540

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 35 Empty2/17/2014, 12:45 pm

My favorite George Zimmerman headline:

George Zimmerman wants to become a lawyer to stop ‘miscarriage of justice.’  

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/george-zimmerman-lawyer-stop-miscarriage-justice-article-1.1617016#ixzz2tbeZnSrs
 lol! 
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 35 Empty2/17/2014, 9:48 pm

The killer ended up getting in a Twitter fight today with Piers Morgan. Hilarious.
From the looks of his rantings there it appears like he's trying to attract the guns & god crowd,or as I like to call them, "Useful idiots".
https://twitter.com/TherealGeorgeZ
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 35 Empty2/21/2014, 3:23 pm

Hmmm...Looks like the rehabilitation tour is not going too well Shocked 
George Zimmerman Fled Angry Mob in Miami
Quote :
The shooter of Trayvon Martin is finding that there's not a lot of forgiveness as he tries to increase his media presence.

George Zimmerman is finding that Floridians have long memories, and that they're not so easy to forgive him for gunning down Trayvon Martin almost two years ago.

Earlier this week, Zimmerman taped several television interviews and then decided to soak up the sun afterward, but he soon found he was not received gladly by other beachgoers. Upon arriving at a Miami beach, an angry crowd was quick to let Zimmerman, his girlfriend, and her brother know that they weren't welcome. Some even mocked Zimmerman, and one even reminded him that a $10,000 bounty had been put on his head by a group allegedly associated with the Black Panthers.

TMZ reported that Zimmerman was freaked out by the angry mob and his group retreated to their hotel rooms, but some in the crowd decided to follow them. Hotel security then swept Zimmerman's room and stood guard outside overnight.
The sociopath killer may have dodged a murder conviction but he's now serving a life sentence of always having to look over his shoulder. cheers cheers cheers

If he thinks these media interviews are going to somehow rehabilitate his reputation,he's just as delusional as OJ Simpson.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 35 Empty2/23/2014, 8:08 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
Hmmm...Looks like the rehabilitation tour is not going too well Shocked 
[ If he thinks these media interviews are going to somehow rehabilitate his reputation,he's just as delusional as OJ Simpson.
A columnist at the Orlando Sentinel hits it out of the park and sums up the tour beautifully...
Zimmerman, be like Casey and go away
Quote :
Dear George Zimmerman:

Please go away.

Nobody cares.

Lamenting that you are homeless? Nobody cares.

Struggling with post-traumatic stress disorder? Nobody cares.

Jobless? Nobody cares.

Whining that you owe $2.5 million to your lawyers, Mark O'Mara and Don West? Nobody cares.

Ripping on Gov. Rick Scott because you feel he caved into political pressure to charge you with murder? Nobody cares.

Here's the deal: In the eyes of many people, you are one lucky man. You are fortunate that you aren't rotting away somewhere for murdering Trayvon Martin. You were acquitted of those charges, and we must respect the law and try to move past the pain and the outrage.

It would be nice if you could do the same with your life.

But no, you keep popping up on TV and in other media outlets. You are calling yourself a lot of ridiculous names: Hero. Scapegoat. Victim. Celebrity. Misunderstood.

Get a clue, please. You say you want to become an attorney one day? Maybe one day you can help other people. But first you have to help yourself.

Shut up, and go away.

You aren't a great American Hero. You, sir, are no John Wayne. You are an unsympathetic public figure who should take the hint and try to turn himself into an unsympathetic private figure.

Lay low. Borrow the game plan from Casey Anthony. She's gone witpro, out of sight, out of mind, for the most part, save for the occasional legal skirmish that pops up.

She gets it. A lot of people don't like her. A lot of people hate her, calling her a tot mom who got away with murder. She has been charged, tried and found guilty in the court of public opinion.

Just like you, the courtroom was her friend. But she's had the good sense to walk away from the public spotlight. The attention is unflattering, and potentially dangerous.

You know that, too. Witness the little scrum you got into at South Beach the other day, when an angry mob chased you down, mentioning something about a bounty on your head.

This is your purgatory, my man. Your living hell.

You think you've got pain? Ever wonder what Sybrina Fulton and Tracy Martin, Trayvon's parents, feel? Probably not. Their kid isn't coming back. Ever.

You were the lucky one. You stood your ground against Trayvon Martin and were acquitted. We stand our ground against you, imploring you to go away.

What's so hard to understand?

You're delusional if you think you are a celebrity. Get over yourself. Buy a dictionary if you can spare a dime. The definition of celebrity is "the state of being famous or celebrated."

Nobody is "celebrating" much of anything you've done, except for anybody clinging to the absurdity of Florida's "stand your ground" law.

You got lucky. You get to live your life in a fishbowl instead of prison. Trayvon ended up in a casket. I'd say that's a good deal in your favor.

You're labeling yourself a victim, too?

Roll of the eyes, everybody.

"There was one victim in that case and that was Trayvon Martin," Angela Corey told CNN's Chris Cuomo. "He was legally the victim, and he was factually the victim. So it's a little bit disconcerting to hear that anyone else would be laying claim to that title."

Bingo.

And please, don't blame your problems on sensationalized media coverage, either. Most of the media would likely leave you alone if you decided to lay low and stop drawing attention to yourself.

You seem to have relationship problems. Hey, we all do, at some point. But your deals have involved domestic-violence accusations, restraining orders and guns. The media aren't chasing you down. You keep chasing headlines.

Which brings us to that boxing match you proposed. Did anyone really want to see you fight in a "celebrity" (your words, not mine) boxing match? No, this was your idea, concocted in your narcissistic mind because you crave attention. There is such a thing as bad publicity, and you're living proof.

To repeat: You got lucky. You get to live your life in a fishbowl instead of prison.

Sympathy?

Nobody cares.

gdiaz@tribune.com. Read George Díaz's blog at OrlandoSentinel.com/enfuego.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 35 Empty3/9/2014, 2:01 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
George Zimmerman: I Can't Find Work and I Owe $2.5 Million
Quote :
George Zimmerman, who was acquitted of murder charges last year in the shooting death of teenager Trayvon Martin, says he now neither has a home nor a job, he's suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder, and he owes millions of dollars in legal debts to his attorneys.
Oh,and he's armed to the teeth! If he is truly afflicted with PTSD he has no business carrying a gun.
Quote :
He also blames the media for many of his ongoing problems, and people recognize him everywhere because "of what the press did with the incident in 2012, in February.”
Maybe,just maybe if he stopped doing interviews every chance he gets,threatening women,and touring gun manufacturers,people might forget about him.
Big surprise! Less than 20 people ask for George Zimmerman's autograph at a Florida gun show where he was the special guest
Quote :
George Zimmerman made an appearance in Florida on Saturday and it wasn't in a courtroom. Rather, it was to greet supporters at a Florida gun show.

Only a few handfuls of people showed up at the New Orlando Gun Show at The Arms Room to meet the man responsible for killing 17-year-old and unarmed Trayvon Martin on February 26, 2012.

The New York Daily News reports that less than 20 people asked for the gun-friendly neighborhood watchman's autograph.
The only conclusion that I can come to is that this killer of an unarmed teenager must really,really,hate himself. Very Happy Once again he deliberately rubs salt into the wound by appearing at a gun show like some sort of celebrity. The media will naturally pick up the story and the fat little psychopath will claim to be a victim.

Z* claims to wear a bullet-proof vest so a head shot would seem to be the way to go or if you're handy make some armor piercing bullets.  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 35 Empty3/12/2014, 12:33 pm

Rolling Eyes 
George Zimmerman says he's trying to be a good person
Quote :
Zimmerman releases videotaped interview with divorce attorneys

The former neighborhood watch volunteer who was acquitted of murder for fatally shooting Trayvon Martin says he's trying to be a good person and that he thinks he can help others after what he has gone through.
George Zimmerman said in a videotaped conversation
Zimmerman says he's trying to be a faithful family man but realizes that everything he does, good or bad, is heavily scrutinized.

Zimmerman was acquitted last summer of all charges for fatally shooting the 17-year-old Martin in a gated community where he lived.

The trial raised questions about race and gun control laws.

The video release comes a day after Zimmerman's parents, Robert and Gladys Zimmerman, announced they were suing Roseanne Barr for invading their privacy when she posted their home address on Twitter nearly two years ago.
It's obvious this sociopath is never going to get it and is going to keep trying to be some sort of sicko celebrity. He is good at one thing though.....creating negative publicity.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 35 Empty3/12/2014, 4:00 pm

Artie60438 wrote:

The video release comes a day after Zimmerman's parents, Robert and Gladys Zimmerman, announced they were suing Roseanne Barr for invading their privacy when she posted their home address on Twitter nearly two years ago.

Mr. and Mrs. Zimmerman, I hope your lawsuit against this pig of a woman is successful, and may you take everything she owns, from her money, to her property, to the swill in the bottom of her feeding trough.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 35 Empty3/13/2014, 8:06 pm

George Zimmerman's Parents Sue Roseanne Barr! They Claim Her Tweet Forced Them To Flee Instead Of Standing Their Ground!
Quote :
The Zimmermans have thus accused Roseanne of knowing what she was doing by tweeting out their address, which they consider "an open and obvious call for vigilante justice" that was meant "to cause a lynch mob to descend" on their home.

They also assert that her tweet violated Twitter's terms of service.

Although they claim that the tweet made them flee their home, near the time of the tweet in question, the Orlando Sentinel had reported that the Zimmermans had already moved out of the house due to death threats.
Looks like the whole family are grifters.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 35 Empty3/15/2014, 11:16 am

Artie60438 wrote:
George Zimmerman's Parents Sue Roseanne Barr! They Claim Her Tweet Forced Them To Flee Instead Of Standing Their Ground!
Quote :
The Zimmermans have thus accused Roseanne of knowing what she was doing by tweeting out their address, which they consider "an open and obvious call for vigilante justice" that was meant "to cause a lynch mob to descend" on their home.

They also assert that her tweet violated Twitter's terms of service.

Although they claim that the tweet made them flee their home, near the time of the tweet in question, the Orlando Sentinel had reported that the Zimmermans had already moved out of the house due to death threats.
Looks like the whole family are grifters.

No, they are not "grifters". They fled their home, they did not abandon it, and at some point they will most likely be living there again. The damage caused by the fat cunt is quite real, irreversible, and warrants a serious legal response.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 35 Empty5/12/2014, 5:43 pm

Former George Zimmerman defender now says he was guilty, racially profiled black men
Quote :
A former friend and neighbor of George Zimmerman, who had previously defended the man accused of stalking and killing 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, has had a change of heart, stating that he believes that Zimmerman got away with murder.

Frank Taafe, who served on the neighborhood watch with Zimmerman, told News13 he believes Martin was racially profiled by Zimmerman and would not have been followed if he “had been a white kid on a cell phone.”

“What I know of George and his tendencies and also my opinion is that he racially profiled Trayvon Martin that night because if that had been a white kid on a cell phone, walking through our neighborhood, he wouldn’t have stayed on him the way he did and that’s a fact and I believe that in my heart,” said Taaffe.

A jury found Zimmerman not guilty of second-degree murder in Trayvon’s death after he followed the teenager despite being instructed not to do so by a police dispatcher, and shot him at close range during a struggle with Zimmerman claiming he feared for his life.

Taafe, a frequent guest on television up to and during the Zimmerman trial defending both his former friend and the Stand You Ground law that figured into the case,  had previously stated that Zimmerman did not profile people.

“George did not surveil just one group of people,” Taaffe said at the time. “You’re asking if George profiled one group of people in my mind. And George looked at the whole landscape when he surveilled our property. It just so happened that the prior eight burglaries were perpetrated by young black males.”

According to Taafe, recent tragedies in his own life made him reconsider his opinion and feel the need to apologize for his earlier stalwart defense of Zimmerman .

“I can only ask for the country to forgive me and today I believe that he racially profiled him based on the color of his skin. Reporter: Some people may wonder what does Frank Taaffe have to gain by doing this?”  Taffe explained.  “Are you working on a book? No book. A TV show? No. I’m just working on me right now and getting right with God.”

Taafe also expressed his condolences to Trayvon Martin’s parents, saying, “I’m sorry that you lost your son, I know what that’s like and I wish things had been different.”
No one paying any attention to you anymore? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 35 Empty6/19/2014, 10:23 pm

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2012/10/04/george-zimmerman-sues-nbc-over-edited-911-tape#ixzz28KfFgAr1
George Zimmerman Sues NBC Over Edited 911 Tape
Typical stunt. He must have run out of suckers willing to send money to him.The accused murderer tries to portray himself as a victim. Good luck on proving damages. Laughing

In this case, he was clearly a victim.
Fla. Judge Dismisses Part of Zimmerman Suit Against NBC
Quote :
George Zimmerman’s defamation lawsuit against NBC Universal for editing audio of his 911 call that made him appear racist may be tossed after a recent decision by a Florida judge.

On Thursday, Seminole County circuit judge Debra Nelson ruled that Zimmerman waited too long to demand NBC retract its audio, waiting nearly nine months from the first airing. Florida statues require the aggrieved party to contact the opposing party within five days.

Three other misleading NBC broadcasts are still in question, and the judge is still examining the issue, according to the Associated Press. The Orlando Sentinel reports that the entire suit may be dismissed if she rules similarly on the other broadcasts.
Bye Bye Georgie! Very Happy No pot of gold for you.  cheers 

I really hope that Florida allows a prevailing defendant in a lawsuit to recover their legal costs. Him being in debt up to ass to NBC would be priceless!

Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 35 Empty6/26/2014, 12:02 pm

Zimmerman to judge: Don't kill my libel suit against NBC Zimmerman's lawyer: We need to get records about Al Sharpton and Angela Corey
Quote :
SANFORD – In his attempt to win a libel suit against NBC Universal Media, George Zimmerman's civil attorney wants records about the Rev. Al Sharpton, according to new court pleadings. Same for Angela Corey.

Zimmerman is the former Neighborhood Watch volunteer who killed Trayvon Martin, an unarmed black 17-year-old, in Sanford in 2012.

Several months later, he sued NBC Universal, claiming they defamed him by portraying him as racist.

Circuit Judge Debra S. Nelson on June 19 held a hearing to determine whether she should throw out the suit. Her ruling could come any day.

Zimmerman's civil attorney, James Beasley Jr., urged her to reject that request, saying he'd had no time to collect evidence or take sworn statements from key players.

In paperwork filed Friday, Beasley disclosed some of the people he intends to press for information or whose communication records he plans to seek.

They include Sharpton and Corey, the Jacksonville state attorney who served as special prosecutor in Zimmerman's murder case.

He was acquitted of second-degree murder by a Seminole County jury on July 13.

Beasley also disclosed that he intends to press for communications from several NBC news employees and executives, including Phil Griffin, president of MSNBC.

Sharpton, who has a show in MSNBC, was one of Zimmerman's harshest critics and traveled to Sanford, calling for his arrest.

Zimmerman also filed an affidavit in the case Friday, explaining to Nelson why she should rule in his favor.

Quote :
"We need to take discovery and have not yet had any opportunity to do so," his affidavit reads. "I believe pretrial discovery, including depositions, will support my claims the defendants' broadcasts were false and outrageous."

In his affidavit, he also accuses NBC of editing his 911 call to a police dispatcher in a way that "caused me to be identified as a racist stalker."
The murdering scumbag filed an affadavit Shocked Yeah that law course he took in community college is really starting to pay off,isn't it? Razz Squirm Georgie,squirm,as your dream of a jackpot fades into oblivion Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 35 Empty6/27/2014, 7:45 pm

cheers cheers cheers 
George Zimmerman divorce records: I've got no home, no job and spend $100 a month on vacations
Quote :
SANFORD - George Zimmerman has no job, no home, no income but spends $100 a month on vacations and $200 a month on psychological counseling, according to a financial affidavit he recently filed in his divorce case.

Immediately after the shooting - Feb. 26, 2012 – he quit his job and went into hiding with his wife, Shellie, but two months after his acquittal, she filed for divorce, saying he had taken to the road and would not tell her where he was and what he was doing.

As part of the divorce case, Zimmerman filed a financial affidavit last week, spelling out his income, assets and debts.

Quote :
According to it, he spends $3,304 a month, despite having no income.
Note to self: Contact IRS and ask them to investigate whether he's been paying taxes.
Quote :
He listed his total assets at $14,000 – most of that is his 2008 Honda pickup. His debts total $2.5 million, most of that is money he owes criminal defense attorneys Mark O'Mara and Don West.

According to his paperwork, Zimmerman has no job, pays nothing for rent or a mortgage and has no health insurance.

He spends $350 a month for medical care plus $200 a month for psychological, psychiatric or mental health counseling.
May chronic painful illness visit you soon. Very Happy 
Quote :
He also spends $100 a month on vacations, he wrote.
Vacations from what? If you're not working you never get a day off in the first place. Besides, where can you "vacation" for a $100 a month? A flophouse or seamy run down motel with the usual scum of the earth as guests,maybe?
Quote :
Zimmerman's legal defense fund, which raised more than $400,000, now has a balance of $300, according to the affidavit.
If he used that to live on it should be considered as income.
Quote :
It is not clear what happened to any money he earned from the sale of a painting on eBay in December. The winning bid was $100,000. There is no mention of it in his affidavit.
Another question for the IRS
Quote :
His banking account has $650, he reported.
That's $650 too much IMO.
Quote :
In an interview last month, Zimmerman's brother, Robert Zimmerman Jr., said the former Neighborhood Watch volunteer is homeless and moves from place to place, sleeping in the homes of friends and supporters.
Pretty much exactly what I hoped his life would be.....utterly miserable. cheers
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 35 Empty6/30/2014, 10:12 am

happy jack wrote:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/erik-wemple/wp/2013/07/14/zimmerman-lawyer-to-move-asap-against-nbc-news/
Zimmerman lawyer to move ‘asap’ against NBC News

NBC's behavior was despicable.
NBC has some seriously deep pockets, and I hope the plaintiffs reach in up to their elbows.
[/i]
Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 35 Rofl
Happy Monday Everyone! Very Happy 
Judge throws out George Zimmerman's libel suit against NBC
Quote :
A Sanford judge today put an end to George Zimmerman's libel suit against NBC Universal.

Circuit Judge Debra S. Nelson ruled that the former Neighborhood Watch volunteer is entitled to no money from the media giant.

She issued a summary judgment in the network's favor, meaning that unless an appeals court reverses her, the case is now dead.

Zimmerman had filed suit two years ago, accusing NBC of falsely portraying him as a racist in a series of broadcasts shortly after he killed Trayvon Martin, an unarmed black 17-year-old, in Sanford.

Editors shortened audio from a 911 call Zimmerman made to a police dispatcher the night of the shooting, making it sound as if Zimmerman volunteered that Trayvon was black and that he racially profiled the Miami Gardens teenager.

Those edited clips aired four times in March 2012.

In addition, Zimmerman accused the news organization of defaming him in a separate broadcast by falsely reporting that he used a racial epithet in the same call.

The network fired two employees who were involved in the edits and made a public apology.

At a hearing June 19, NBC attorney Lee Levine asked the judge to end the suit with a judgment in the network's favor.

Zimmerman is a public figure, Levine said, and could not prove that he was the victim of "actual malice", meaning that NBC employees either knew what they reported was false or had serious misgivings about it.

In her ruling, issued shortly before 9 a.m. today, Nelson wrote that that's where Zimmerman's suit fell apart.
Quote :

"There exists absolutely no clear and convincing evidence that defendants knew that the information published was false at the time it was published, or recklessly disregarded the truth or falsity of those statements. …," she wrote.

Zimmerman also alleged that the network intentionally inflicted emotional distress. Nelson shot down that claim, too.

In her 15-page order, Nelson pointed out that time and again in March 2012 - the period during which Zimmerman claims NBC defamed him – the network quoted family members and friends who emphasized that Zimmerman was not a racist.

Zimmerman had made himself a public figure long before the shooting, she wrote. In 2010, when the Sanford Police Department refused for weeks to arrest the son of a white police officer who had punched and broken the nose of a homeless black man, Zimmerman publicly protested.

That was an example, Nelson wrote, of Zimmerman "voluntarily injecting his views into the public controversy surrounding race relations and public safety in Sanford"

She went on to describe Zimmerman as having "pursued a course of conduct that ultimately led to the death of (Trayvon) Martin."

In paperwork filed before today's ruling, NBC had argued that Zimmerman could not prove that it was those specific NBC broadcasts that caused the harm he claims to have suffered.
Say goodnight Georgie! Massive debts with no feasible way to pay them back. Enjoy your miserable life in hiding! cheers 
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 35 Empty7/30/2014, 1:45 pm

Business denies hiring Zimmerman for security
Quote :
ORLANDO, Fla. -- The manager of a Florida business where George Zimmerman was questioned by police said Tuesday that Zimmerman was never hired to provide security, despite his claims otherwise to authorities.

DeLand police report that two officers spotted Zimmerman and his dog parked behind Pompano Pat's, a motorcycle and gun store, on Sunday shortly after midnight and approached him.

Zimmerman, acquitted last summer in the shooting of the 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, told officers that the owner gave him permission to be there to provide security after a recent burglary, according to the police report. Officers attempted to confirm that but couldn't reach the owner.

No citations were issued because "There was no evidence to support that a crime had occurred or was about to occur," Officer Jessica Mayo wrote in the report.

Zimmerman "in no way, shape or form" is employed by the store, Pompano Pat's manager Sam Porter told The Associated Press in a phone interview Tuesday. Owner Pat Johnson didn't immediately return a phone message.

"He's not being paid to be act as a security officer or in any other way for Pompano Pat's," Porter said.

Porter confirmed that the store had a burglary about two weeks ago, with 10 rifles stolen. He said that internal store security was "beefed up" after the incident, but that no after-hours security personnel were hired.

Porter said that Johnson knew Zimmerman and had a friendship with him but wouldn't elaborate further.
Still playing wannabe cop. What could possibly go wrong? Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 35 Empty7/31/2014, 2:09 pm

Store owner says George Zimmerman 'feels very bad about what he did'
Quote :
DELAND, Fla. —A day after getting death threats because callers thought he'd hired George Zimmerman, the owner of a DeLand gun and motorcycle business is back at work, hoping it's all blown over.

Pompano Pat's recently had a break and Johnson, who is also running for mayor of DeLand, has had issues with stolen campaign signs. According to Johnson, Zimmerman has heard about it on the news and took it upon himself to act.

"He felt compelled to come here and do something," Johnson said. "His heart may be in the right place, but he's done irreversible damage."
He's certainly good at creating irreversible damage
Quote :

Zimmerman has told Johnson he wants to do something to make things right, possibly use social media or another public forum to take the heat off Pompano Pat's.
How about putting a bullet in your head?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 35 Empty9/13/2014, 1:10 pm

You'll never guess who's back in the news Shocked
George Zimmerman questioned about road rage, shooting threats

Quote :
A Florida man claims George Zimmerman, the former neighborhood watch volunteer acquitted in the killing of Trayvon Martin, threatened to shoot him during a road rage incident this week.

Zimmerman, 30, was contacted by police Thursday about the incident, but not arrested, the Orlando Sentinel reported.

In a 911 call Tuesday, 35-year-old Matthew Apperson said Zimmerman became enraged while driving and began yelling he would shoot Apperson.

Quote :
"George Zimmerman was the driver, and they were threatening to kick my ... and to shoot me," Apperson told the dispatcher.

Apperson said he drove to a gas station to call police and Zimmerman followed him, still making threats.

Zimmerman was contacted by officers Thursday when Apperson again called police to say Zimmerman was again following him and he feared for his safety, according to the 911 call.

When police contacted Zimmerman, he was armed and said he was in the area for a doctor’s appointment, according to dash cam video and an officer’s body cam.

Officers took the gun from Zimmerman, but returned it at the end of their contact with him, according to the videos.

Zimmerman’s demeanor was calm during the conversation with police, according to the videos.

Zimmerman was acquitted last year in the 2012 shooting death of Martin, an unarmed teenager whom Zimmerman said he shot in self-defense.

Since that time, Zimmerman has had other run-ins with the law involving his temper and alleged threats with guns.
Tick...tick...tick
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 35 Empty9/30/2014, 4:37 pm

Only real scum would want to profit off the murder of an unarmed teen....
Zimmerman Family Values
Quote :

Until his little brother, George, shot and killed an unarmed black teenager on the sidewalk of a Florida gated community more than two years ago, Robert Zimmerman Jr. was "the family fuckup." He used the phrase with me a lot, but the first time was in October 2012, at a dark back table at the Algonquin Hotel's Blue Bar in Manhattan, six months after what all the Zimmermans call "the incident." He was downing a double gin and soda, and he was wearing a Hugo Boss suit, "diamond" earrings from Kohl's, and the remnants of airbrush concealer from a quick appearance on Fox News's Geraldo at Large. He went on to name all the ways he was a lousy namesake for his father, Bob, a former Army sergeant, and a disappointing son for his mother, Gladys, a fierce, devoutly Catholic first-generation immigrant from Peru. "Unemployed. College dropout. With a DWI and a boyfriend," he said, listing his sins. (The boyfriend was a big problem for Gladys, somewhat less so for Bob.) But then, overnight, George had become "the Wreck-It Ralph of America," and Robert—articulate, sweet-natured, maybe in over his head—was thrust into the role of family savior. "You know what that means?" he said, ordering a second gin and soda. "Zimmerman in charge of rebranding."

So Robert got to work, defending his brother in the media dozens of times over the next year. The circumstances may have been grim, but the small doses of celebrity could be fun. He had both Greta Van Susteren and Sean Hannity in his phone contacts. He braved HBO's Real Time with Bill Maher, appearing on the show shortly before the first anniversary of the night that George shot Trayvon Martin. Unlike with the news channels, he got paid this time: $800. It was the only income Robert earned that whole year. He had a great time doing the show and an even better one afterward over drinks with fellow guest Donna Brazile, an African-American political operative who managed Al Gore's 2000 presidential campaign. "I miss black people!" he told her.

After George was found not guilty of second-degree murder in July 2013, Robert began thinking about how to accelerate the Zimmerman rebranding project. There had to be a way to capitalize on George's notoriety. A family business, maybe. He and his mother had an idea: George could be the frontman for a home-security company called Z Security Products. "They all start with Z," Robert explained, walking me through an imagined product line. "There's the Z Bar, the Z Rock, and the Z Beam. They're all targeted to women. One is to secure sliding doors. One is to put in the front door. The light is to carry and is designed by George. It has a little alarm—you know, Help me, help me!"

Robert's ultimate goal was to turn George into a reality-TV star. His models were John Walsh, who began hosting America's Most Wanted after his 6-year-old son was abducted and killed, and the Kardashians, whose fame was launched by Kim's leaked sex tape. "I learn a lot from watching Keeping Up with the Kardashians," Robert told me. "Like, use the shit you've got." One idea was for George to be the focus of a Candid Camera-style program. One episode, for example, might feature a professor teaching a class about self-defense, and at the end of the episode it would be revealed—surprise!—that George was one of the students.

Robert knew none of it could happen, though, until George fixed his image, which meant going on TV —"and talking to George about media is like talking to the Pope about gay sex." George hated journalists. He blamed them for turning him into a national villain. There was only one media figure he liked: Hannity. Fortunately, Hannity—and especially Hannity's viewers on Fox News—liked him back. George, whose legal debt was in the seven figures, briefly had a website that accepted PayPal donations, and it lit up every time Hannity mentioned the incident on-air.

Still, George had said no to Hannity before. No media, no matter who it was—that was his rule. But by early 2014, George was nearing the end of his rope. Ever since he and his wife, Shellie, had an ugly split the previous summer, he'd been effectively homeless, couch surfing around the country. TV networks were offering to put him up in four-star hotels, and he was desperate to use the bathroom in peace. Robert was pushing him hard to reconsider Hannity. This time, George said yes.

Immediately, though, there were problems. First, Fox News expected the brothers to fly to New York. That would require George to show his ID at the airport, possibly to a black person. No way, Robert said. Even worse, the network wanted them to fly on February 26, the second anniversary of the incident. Robert tried explaining to a Hannity producer why that couldn't work: "It is like 9/11 for my family! We can't travel together that day—it's like having the whole royal family travel together!" Robert had a better, safer plan: He wanted Fox News to pay for the brothers, plus a full security detail, to drive the 1,100 miles from central Florida. About halfway, they'd need three hotel rooms—one for Robert, one for George, one for the security team—at a place with room service so that George wouldn't have to be out in public.

Fox News said no. Rebranding the Zimmermans would have to wait.

···

It was Grace, the little sister, who first grasped how all their lives were about to change. "We need to get guns!" she screamed when she saw the first news report pop up on her phone. The brief story didn't even have George's name—the shooter was still publicly unidentified—but that was no comfort. It was only a matter of time.

The Zimmermans already owned a lot of guns—at least ten altogether, between Grace and her fiancé, her two brothers, and her parents. Still, Grace bought herself a new Taurus pistol.
The Zimmerman Family Tree
More than two years have passed since George shot and killed Trayvon Martin, but his immediate family members (plus the brief girlfriend) still live like it was yesterday.

Click to enlarge.
Illustration by Joe McKendry

They had good reason to believe they might be in danger. Soon after Reuters published George's name on March 7, 2012, the New Black Panthers put out a $10,000 bounty for his "citizen's arrest." #Justice4Trayvon became a popular hashtag, and violent threats came in a flood. "All I can and will say I pray to God that your son geroge [sic] and Robert both choke on a sick dick and the mother and father both choke off a dick," someone posted on Bob and Gladys's website. "[I]t's not over we will have the last lol."

The family decided they could no longer stay put. George and Shellie holed up with a friend who was a federal air marshal, so they were reasonably safe. But for years, George's name had been on the deed to the house where his parents lived. Someone would find them. Bob worried about the large window that faced the street at the front of the house. "That's my mother-in-law's room," he said. Gladys's mother: 87 years old, Alzheimer's-afflicted. "I could just see somebody shooting into the bedroom or throwing a Molotov cocktail or something."

Robert, who bears a strong resemblance to George, was seen as particularly vulnerable. At the time of the shooting, he was living in suburban Washington, D.C., and in March, shortly after his thirty-first birthday, he got a call from a special agent at the Florida Department of Law Enforcement, who told him, Robert recalls, that "credible yet nonspecific" intelligence had identified him as a "target": "Anyone who wants to harm him will make no distinction between you because of the physical similarity. You need to go, and you need to go now." He left, joining the family on the run in Florida.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 35 Empty10/13/2014, 7:33 pm

http://news.yahoo.com/death-british-troll-sparks-debate-over-internet-bile-133700371.html;_ylt=AwrBEiRa9TtU40oAoEnQtDMD

Death of British 'troll' sparks debate over Internet bile

London (AFP) - The death of a British woman accused of a vicious campaign of online abuse against the parents of missing girl Madeleine McCann has ignited debate over the growing scourge of Internet "trolls".
Brenda Leyland was found dead in a hotel room earlier this month after being confronted by Sky News over her alleged trolling of Kate and Gerry McCann, whose three-year-old daughter went missing in Portugal in 2007.
An investigation is ongoing, but has found no evidence of foul play or third party involvement.
Using the Twitter handle @Sweepyface the 63-year-old reportedly posted thousands of hate-filled messages about the couple.
Her name figured on an 80-page dossier compiled by members of the public cataloguing alleged abuse directed at the couple and their two other children from a long list of Internet users, which is currently being investigated by the police.
It is a trend that has been replicated the world over against high-profile figures.

………
Can anyone say ‘Artie/Zimmerman’?

"It is only a very small minority who are fixated, who take it to the extreme -- people who are borderline certifiable," he argued.
………
Can anyone say ‘Artie’?

However, new research confirms what many victims already know, that online trolls can be a sinister bunch.
A study by Canadian researchers cited in Psychology Today linked trolling to sadism.
"Both trolls and sadists feel sadistic glee at the distress of others. Sadists just want to have fun... and the Internet is their playground!" it said.

Again, can anyone say ‘Artie’?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 35 Empty10/13/2014, 9:49 pm

Let me get this straight....You're comparing my hatred of a monster that shot an unarmed teen with some idiot trolling the parents of a child whose gone missing?
Can anyone say 'Loony Tune'?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

Trayvon Martin Death Investigation
Page 35 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37  Next