Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Trayvon Martin Death Investigation

Go down 
+5
chuckmo48
Scorpion
edge540
KarenT
sparks
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
edge540

edge540

Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 6 Empty4/6/2012, 4:50 pm

Quote :
The Law of the Gun in Florida

Florida leads the pack in passing bills written by the gun lobby that block any sensible attempt to control the purchase and use of firearms. The dangerous folly of these laws was on display in the Trayvon Martin shooting, and will again be on display when Republicans gather for their presidential convention in Tampa this August.

The City Council is sensibly preparing tight security precautions for the downtown area by temporarily banning clubs, hatchets, switchblades, pepper spray, slingshots, chains, shovels and all manner of guns that shoot water, paint or air.

But not handguns that shoot actual bullets. In other words, someone outside the convention hall will be entitled to pack a handgun, but not a squirt gun.

This down-the-rabbit-hole situation is the result of a law passed last year by state legislators at the behest of the gun lobby. It ended longstanding local gun controls, prohibiting city governments from enacting any ordinances on the sale, possession or use of firearms.

Tampa officials wanted to ban handguns outside the convention hall (the Secret Service has undisputed power to ban weapons inside the hall) but came up against the state law, which imposes $100,000 fines on local governments that try to meet such obvious public-safety needs. This lethal parody of gun control should be repealed, like the notorious Stand Your Ground law. But voters cannot expect common sense from the Republican-controlled Legislature, which is on a leash held by the gun lobby.

“You may want to call Governor (Rick) Scott and the Legislature on that,” Jim Shimberg Jr., Tampa’s city attorney, told The Tampa Bay Times when asked what the city can do to reduce the danger of handgun incidents near the convention. Talk of a temporary easing of the law handcuffing localities, insubstantial thus far, underlines the outrageous overreach by the Legislature.

Presidential conventions present huge security problems in modern America. The Secret Service sets up tight perimeters with fences and metal detectors for people entering the hall. It is counting on backup help from Tampa officials who plan to ban certain potential weapons citywide, and additional ones in a designated “clean zone” around the convention and in a more contained protest area expected to draw thousands of demonstrators.

The protest area would have the tightest ban, including even ladders and metal-tipped umbrellas. But not handguns carried by someone with a concealed weapon permit — a fast-growing area of gun ownership.

Hypothetical scenarios of a gun-wielding protester “standing his ground” and drawing against an antagonist are being discussed in local media. These seem less farfetched in the context of the Trayvon Martin shooting and the Tea Party political protests of two years ago where demonstrators proudly sported holstered weaponry.

Political leaders mindful of public safety should be able to solve Tampa’s gun control problem. But there’s scant few of them in the statehouse. The scene developing in Tampa is a national embarrassment that spotlights how timorous American politicians are before the gun lobby.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 6 Empty4/6/2012, 4:55 pm

You must have read my mind. I posted this just minutes ago on another thread.

happy jack wrote:
I love it when the folks at the New York Times wet themselves.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/06/opinion/the-law-of-the-gun-in-florida.html?_r=1&ref=opinion

EDITORIAL
The Law of the Gun in Florida

Published: April 5, 2012

Florida leads the pack in passing bills written by the gun lobby that block any sensible attempt to control the purchase and use of firearms. The dangerous folly of these laws was on display in the Trayvon Martin shooting, and will again be on display when Republicans gather for their presidential convention in Tampa this August.
The City Council is sensibly preparing tight security precautions for the downtown area by temporarily banning clubs, hatchets, switchblades, pepper spray, slingshots, chains, shovels and all manner of guns that shoot water, paint or air.
But not handguns that shoot actual bullets. In other words, someone outside the convention hall will be entitled to pack a handgun, but not a squirt gun.
………
Hypothetical scenarios of a gun-wielding protester “standing his ground” and drawing against an antagonist are being discussed in local media. These seem less farfetched in the context of the Trayvon Martin shooting and the Tea Party political protests of two years ago where demonstrators proudly sported holstered weaponry.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 6 Empty4/6/2012, 7:45 pm

edge540 wrote:
happy jack wrote:

.... which is all I've been saying all along.
Yeah it could be the Easter Bunny that's screaming for help.
Or the invisible man. Laughing
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 6 Empty4/6/2012, 10:33 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
edge540 wrote:
happy jack wrote:

.... which is all I've been saying all along.
Yeah it could be the Easter Bunny that's screaming for help.
Or the invisible man. Laughing

Again, no vocal cords.
At least none that I can see.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 6 Empty4/7/2012, 7:25 pm

OK, typing with two fingers..dog chopped my finger ...well, broke it in half. No..not vying for poor me,,just explainimg why I can only type the minimum. Remember when I. in the past said Bill Crosby was my hero? He made me laugh so haed when I could hear the record player. I admire him so much, if it would be my wish to meet him before I die. Well of all links I found him here, remarking about Trevors death. Before I post that, you should look att the Chicago Tribune. They fired the producer for manipulating the 011 call making society go in an uproar. And
artie, how many times.. how many miore whites got killed byy gangs of blacks, and not a whisper?

Here's the guy who should have been potus and I don't see color in his skin. Can''t type much more, but Bill was our hero in growing up. You recall his own child got killed in CA years ago and for what?

Right hand in a cast Monday after this swelling goes down. So, if I don't answer back, I doubt u would care anyway.

http://m.wahttp://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/apr/7/simmons-bill-cosby-weighs-trayvon-martin-case/shingtontimes.com/news/2012/apr/7/simmons-bill-cosby-weighs-trayvon-martin-case/

It's the damn gun.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 6 Empty4/7/2012, 7:26 pm

Bye my hand hurts.
Back to top Go down
KarenT

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 6 Empty4/8/2012, 3:47 pm

Link goes nowhere.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 6 Empty4/8/2012, 11:27 pm

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/08/nbc-news-trayvon-martin-zimmerman-error_n_1410913.html?ref=email_share

NBC News Zimmerman Error Was A 'Mistake,' Steve Capus Says

Posted: 04/ 8/2012 11:08 am Updated: 04/ 8/2012 12:27 pm
By Chris Francescani

NEW YORK, April 7 (Reuters) - NBC News' decision to air an edited call from George Zimmerman to police in the moments before he shot Trayvon Martin was "a mistake and not a deliberate act to misrepresent the phone call," according to the president of the network's news division.

The edit in question, which aired on the network's flagship "Today" morning show last week, made it appear that Zimmerman told police that Martin was black without being prompted, when, in fact, the full tape reveals that the neighborhood watch captain only did so when responding to a question posed by a dispatcher.

Under growing public pressure to explain the incident, NBC News President Steve Capus provided Reuters with the fullest explanation to date of how the edited call made it on air and what the network is doing to prevent such a consequential error from happening again.

Capus confirmed a previous Reuters report that an internal network investigation had determined that a producer made the editing error, and that the network's editorial controls - including senior broadcast producer oversight, script editors and often legal and standards department reviews of sensitive material to be broadcast - simply missed the selective editing of the phone call.

Yes, it was an honest mistake. A mere 30 people fucked up, all at the same time, and all on the very same item.

………

Sources at the network told Reuters on Thursday that NBC News executives did not know the emergency call was misleadingly edited until news reports surfaced days later on blogs including newsbusters.org and Breitbart.com.

Of course they knew nothing - noooothiiiinnnng!!!!.
Sgt. Schultz, all the way.

………

As part of the investigation, the producer who edited the call was questioned extensively about motivation, and it was determined that the person had cut the video clip down to meet a maximum time requirement for the length of the segment - a common pressure in morning television - and inadvertently edited the call in a way that proved misleading.

They could have edited absolutely anything else out of that call in order to meet their ‘time requirement’, yet they chose those particular words?
Of course.

(Hey,edge - I know you're reading this. Would you please tell me which photo is being used by a major media outlet, even at this late date, as the backdrop for the article I linked to?)

edge540 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
And, of course, NBC is not engaging in race-baiting, are they?
No I don't think so. That's not my perception.
Quote :
Combine this with the constant use of the angelic photo of Trayvon Martin in juxtaposition to the mug shot of George Zimmerman and try to tell me with a straight face that there is no media bias in this case.
No problem.
"constant use"...? that's Horseshit.
When the story first broke all of the media including Fox 'News' was using the same two photos, most likely because those were the only two photos available.
Next day the other photos were being used including several of Martin and the one of Zimmerman in the coat and tie.
Your claim of the "constant use of the angelic photo of Trayvon Martin" is do-do.
Back to top Go down
edge540

edge540

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 6 Empty4/9/2012, 9:05 am

happy jack wrote:
(Hey,edge - I know you're reading this. Would you please tell me which photo is being used by a major media outlet, even at this late date, as the backdrop for the article I linked to?)
I notice that it's not the same photo that's being used by these OTHER major media outlets even at this late date.... now is it?

http://www.thedailybeast.com/newsweek/2012/04/08/walter-mosley-on-trayvon-martin-case-and-racial-identity.html

http://articles.cnn.com/2012-04-04/justice/justice_florida-teen-shooting_1_martin-family-chief-bill-lee-shooting-death?_s=PM:JUSTICE

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57408832-504083/fbi-begins-parallel-investigation-into-trayvon-martin-shooting/

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/04/03/us-usa-florida-shooting-trayvon-idUSBRE8320UK20120403

So your point is....?
Back to top Go down
KarenT

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 6 Empty4/9/2012, 12:47 pm

The one where he looks young and innocent?
Back to top Go down
edge540

edge540

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 6 Empty4/9/2012, 2:09 pm

IMO, Martin looks pretty much "young and innocent" in all the major media photos above except of course the fake photos posted by the extremist right which is in an all out smear campaign
http://www.11alive.com/rss/article/235320/166/Fake-Trayvon-Martin-picture-circulates-on-the-web
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 6 Empty4/9/2012, 3:08 pm

edge540 wrote:
So your point is....?
My point is that a major media outlet is still, even at this late date, doing all it can to convey the impression that whatever altercation took place that night involved a smiling little 13 year-old boy.
Back to top Go down
edge540

edge540

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 6 Empty4/9/2012, 3:21 pm

That's nice but I disagree. The notion that the Huffington Post is a major media outlet is absurd.
It's nothing more than a left leaning news/commentary/blog outlet and alternative to right wing news/commentary]blog outlets such as the Drudge Report.
If I were to ask 100 people at the local Walmart their opinion about what is in the Huffington Post, I doubt if I could find one person who knew what I was talking about.

Is the Huffington Post biased? Yeah, so what? so is the Drudge Report.
Big deal.

Last edited by edge540 on 4/9/2012, 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 6 Empty4/9/2012, 3:24 pm

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/04/09/11102214-racial-slur-on-mich-road-sign-targets-trayvon-martin?lite

Racial slur on Mich. road sign targets Trayvon Martin

By Sevil Omer, msnbc.com

Michigan authorities on Monday launched an investigation after a racial slur targeting Trayvon Martin was discovered on an electronic construction sign along a Detroit-area interstate.

………

"I feel violated by it," Elaine Bonner told WDIV-TV.
Michigan Department of Transportation spokesperson Rob Morosi said someone broke into the sign’s operating system and put up the racial slur, changing the original message....

.... which read, 'There is a $10,000 bounty out on George Zimmerman, and he should be executed without a trial'.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 6 Empty4/9/2012, 3:35 pm

edge540 wrote:
The notion that the Huffington Post is a major media outlet is absurd.

http://techcrunch.com/2011/10/03/huffington-post-hits-37-million-monthly-visitors-1-billion-pageviews-acquires-localocracy/

Huffington Post Hits 37 Million Monthly Visitors, 1 Billion Pageviews; Acquires Localocracy

Robin Wauters
Monday, October 3rd, 2011

The Huffington Post Media Group (HPMG), which I should point out is owned by our parent company AOL, is to announce an acquisition today, along with some key stats, hires and new site launches. Kara Swisher obtained and published the press release.
HMPG has acquired Localocracy, an “online town common” where registered voters weigh in on local issues and come together to solve problems in their communities, using their real names.
According to the release, The Huffington Post has recruited its leadership team (founders Conor White-Sullivan and Aaron Soules, and tech lead Jay Boice).
According to Swisher, HPMG paid less than $1 million for Localocracy.
The Huffington Post is also launching four sites this week (Huff/Post50, HuffPost Gay Voices, HuffPost Weddings and HuffPost High School), the latest of 21 new verticals since the merger with AOL, which occurred last March.
In addition, HMPG says it has hired former NYT blogger Lisa Belkin as Senior Columnist; she’ll be covering parenting, work/life balance and family.
Finally, The Huffington Post says it has recorded its largest number of unique monthly visitors ever (37 million), and for the first time topped 1 billion page views.
The network also posted a record 5.1 million comments in August 2011.
The Huffington Post is a leading online news source founded by Arianna Huffington, Ken Lerer, and Jonah Peretti. Contributors include more than 3,000 bloggers—from politicians and celebrities to academics and policy experts—who contribute in real-time on a wide-range of topics.
The site started as a politics blog, but now covers more than 20 categories, including media, business, entertainment, living, style, sustainable “green” living, world news, technology, nonprofits, college life, and comedy. It began launching local versions in 2008, and increasingly is experimenting with social networking features.

Hell, edge - even you acknowledge the fact that it is a major media outlet.

edge540 wrote:
I notice that it's not the same photo that's being used by these OTHER major media outlets even at this late date.... now is it?

I guess the more times you step on that rake, the less it hurts.
Back to top Go down
edge540

edge540

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 6 Empty4/10/2012, 9:53 am

Last night on Bill O'Reilly they used the photo jack is whining about. Yep, it sure looks like Fox 'News' is also doing all it can to convey the impression that whatever altercation took place that night involved a smiling little 13 year-old boy.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 6 Empty4/10/2012, 12:51 pm

BREAKING: George Zimmerman Launches Website, Features Vandalized Black Cultural Center
Quote :
According to NBC News correspondent Mara Schiavocampo, George Zimmerman has launched a new website:
Quote :
Mara Schiavocampo @maracamp

Zimmerman's attorneys have confirmed the site is operated & authorized by him RT @thinkprogress:@maracamp How do you know this is authentic?
9 Apr 12

On the website — therealgeorgezimmerman.com — Zimmerman solicits donations to support his “living expenses and legal defense.” He writes: “I have created a Paypal account solely linked on this website as I would like to provide an avenue to thank my supporters personally and ensure that any funds provided are used only for living expenses and legal defense, in lieu of my forced inability to maintain employment. I will also personally, maintain accountability of all funds received.”

He also features a photo of a vandalized black cultural center at Ohio State University.
Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 6 Crop_cropped

Zimmerman alleges that other purported legal defense funds are not actually providing him with financial support.
Update

The authenticity of the website has also been confirmed by CNN.
Update

NBC published a story confirming the authenticity of the website: “Attorneys confirmed to NBC News that the site, which domain records show was created Sunday, is real and is operated by Zimmerman himself.”
Update

The other photo featured on Zimmerman’s website is from a rally held by Koran-burning pastor Terry Jones
Those photos are a real nice touch,aren't they? Rolling Eyes Any comment,Jack?
Back to top Go down
edge540

edge540

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 6 Empty4/10/2012, 1:42 pm

Quote :
He also features a photo of a vandalized black cultural center at Ohio State University
The other photo featured on Zimmerman’s website is from a rally held by Koran-burning pastor Terry Jones

Gee, I wonder if George Zimmerman is pandering to anyone.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 6 Empty4/10/2012, 3:01 pm

Artie60438 wrote:

Those photos are a real nice touch,aren't they? Rolling Eyes Any comment,Jack?
I had nothing to do with the grafitti, nor did I advocate for it, nor do I condone it.
If you feel that any other comments from me are necessary, just ask.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 6 Empty4/11/2012, 11:46 am

edge540 wrote:
Last night on Bill O'Reilly they used the photo jack is whining about. Yep, it sure looks like Fox 'News' is also doing all it can to convey the impression that whatever altercation took place that night involved a smiling little 13 year-old boy.
Yes, it does look that way, doesn't it?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 6 Empty4/11/2012, 2:39 pm

George Zimmerman to be charged for shooting Trayvon Martin, according to reports
Quote :
Reports are spreading that special prosecutor Angela Corey will charge George Zimmerman for shooting Trayvon Martin. According to the Washington Post, "It was not immediately clear what charge Zimmerman will face." But we may know soon:
Quote :
More: A law enforcement official tells @NBCNews that announcement of criminal charges against George Zimmerman expected around 6 p.m. EDT
— @BreakingNews via breakingnews.com
As we learned yesterday, Zimmerman's now ex-lawyers don't know where he is; hopefully law enforcement officials do.

11:59 AM PT: Awesome:
Quote :
UPDATE: According to @mattgutmanABC, investigators don't know George Zimmerman's location.
— @thinkprogress via TweetDeck
cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 6 Empty4/11/2012, 4:11 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
George Zimmerman to be charged for shooting Trayvon Martin, according to reports
Reports are spreading that special prosecutor Angela Corey will charge George Zimmerman for shooting Trayvon Martin. According to the Washington Post, "It was not immediately clear what charge Zimmerman will face." But we may know soon:
More: A law enforcement official tells @NBCNews that announcement of criminal charges against George Zimmerman expected around 6 p.m. EDT

Great.
Now he can be tried in the actual justice system rather than being tried by the major media, the New Black Panther Party, and the below know-it-alls.

sparks wrote:
When an unarmed teenager is stalked and shot by a vigilante,it is a murder. Even the Florida legislator who wrote the Florida "Stand your ground" law has said the police have incorrectly interpreted the statue. The protests need to continue until Zimmerman is brought to justice.

edge540 wrote:
It looks more and more like Barney, Gomer and Goober "conducted" the investigation....or perhaps the Sanford police chief and the state attorney tried to cover up the whole thing.

sparks wrote:
Every time a self appointed vigilant guns down a 17 year old coming back from the store with soda pop and Skittles without being arrested and charged with murder, we lose the freedom to live in safe country.

edge540 wrote:
Being chased down by a maniac and then staring down the barrel of a 9mm handgun would make anybody scream.

Heretic wrote:
His only real crime is that he may have been winning a fight Zimmerman started, and a simple ass-kicking doesn't have an NRA-like lobby to support it.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 6 Empty4/11/2012, 6:04 pm

happy jack wrote:

Great.
Now he can be tried in the actual justice system rather than being tried by the major media, the New Black Panther Party, and the below know-it-alls.[/b]

sparks wrote:
When an unarmed teenager is stalked and shot by a vigilante,it is a murder. Even the Florida legislator who wrote the Florida "Stand your ground" law has said the police have incorrectly interpreted the statue. The protests need to continue until Zimmerman is brought to justice.

edge540 wrote:
It looks more and more like Barney, Gomer and Goober "conducted" the investigation....or perhaps the Sanford police chief and the state attorney tried to cover up the whole thing.

sparks wrote:
Every time a self appointed vigilant guns down a 17 year old coming back from the store with soda pop and Skittles without being arrested and charged with murder, we lose the freedom to live in safe country.

edge540 wrote:
Being chased down by a maniac and then staring down the barrel of a 9mm handgun would make anybody scream.

Heretic wrote:
His only real crime is that he may have been winning a fight Zimmerman started, and a simple ass-kicking doesn't have an NRA-like lobby to support it.
Had there not been a public outcry the alleged murderer George Zimmerman would have walked away scot free. Now he will have to face trial and defend his actions in a court of law. The fact that the prosecutor chose to charge him with 2nd degree murder as opposed to manslaughter tells me that there is going to be some very convincing forensic evidence.
If convicted of Second Degree Murder, a judge is required to impose a minimum prison sentence of 16¾ years in prison.
It's a great day for justice in America.
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 6 Empty4/11/2012, 8:14 pm

happy jack wrote:
Great.
Now he can be tried in the actual justice system rather than being tried by the major media, the New Black Panther Party, and the below know-it-alls.

Christ, what a whiner...

I wrote:
While I can't vouch for your research skills since I've not seen them firsthand, I was merely making an assessment based on the evidence thus far. And I'm not calling for a public hanging, just an actual arrest and trial. I still agree with the lead investigator and an arrest was warranted.

Sorry. Forgot we're not allowed to have an opinion on or discuss even a potential criminal matter until the verdict is in. Wouldn't want killers actually arrested and charged for their crimes, would we? Laughing
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 6 Empty4/11/2012, 10:15 pm

Heretic wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Great.

Christ, what a whiner...

I wrote:
While I can't vouch for your research skills since I've not seen them firsthand, I was merely making an assessment based on the evidence thus far. And I'm not calling for a public hanging, just an actual arrest and trial. I still agree with the lead investigator and an arrest was warranted.

Sorry. Forgot we're not allowed to have an opinion on or discuss even a potential criminal matter until the verdict is in. Wouldn't want killers actually arrested and charged for their crimes, would we? Laughing

Of course you're allowed to have an opinion.
But so am I.
Is that what has you all wee-weed up?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Trayvon Martin Death Investigation
Page 6 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 37  Next