Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mitt Romney v10.0

Go down 
+5
sparks
edge540
KarenT
UrRight
Scorpion
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Scorpion

Scorpion

Mitt Romney v10.0 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mitt Romney v10.0   Mitt Romney v10.0 - Page 5 Empty7/19/2012, 7:46 pm

Heretic wrote:
Scorpion wrote:
I think it's pretty clear at this point that there's no way that this guy can win an honest election.

Can any Republican? They have to pander to the Christian Right, those science denying, gay bashing, ideological hacks. And now the "NOE TAXES EVAR!!11!" Tea Party? I know the left has the Twoofers, but at least their demonstrably false bullshit isn't part of any Democratic platforms. Until Republicans purge their mental midgets from the party, I think at this point any Republican campaign has to be 90% bullshit simply to get their base to vote for their guy.

And unfortunately, there's too few smart and reasonable conservatives left to actually care...

Yeah. Well I can deal with intellectual dishonesty and just plain ignorance. But the GOP is actively engaged in fixing this election by disenfranchising millions of eligible voters. Like in Pennsylvania...

http://articles.philly.com/2012-07-05/news/32537732_1_voter-id-new-voter-id-cards

Quote :
More than 758,000 registered voters in Pennsylvania do not have photo identification cards from the state Transportation Department, putting their voting rights at risk in the November election, according to data released Tuesday by state election officials.

The figures - representing 9.2 percent of the state's 8.2 million voters - are significantly higher than prior estimates by the Corbett administration. Secretary of the Commonwealth Carol Aichele has repeatedly said that 99 percent of Pennsylvania's voters already had the photo ID they will need at the polls in November.

The new numbers, based on a comparison of voter registration rolls with PennDot ID databases, shows the potential problem is much bigger, particularly in Philadelphia, where 186,830 registered voters - 18 percent of the city's total registration - do not have PennDot ID.

Quote :
House Republican leader Mike Turzai acknowledged the law's political implications at a Republican State Committee meeting last month.

"Voter ID - which is going to allow Gov. Romney to win the state of Pennsylvania - done," Turzai told the crowd, which burst into applause, as he listed legislative accomplishments under GOP control.

So Romney can win in November, as long as enough Democratic voters are denied their right to vote. The fact that the Republicans actually applaud these kinds of tactics is as un-American as it gets...
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: Mitt Romney v10.0   Mitt Romney v10.0 - Page 5 Empty7/19/2012, 10:00 pm

It's pretty awful. Did you see the case in Mississippi? Need your birth certificate to get a photo ID, but you need a photo ID to get a birth certificate... Shocked

Classy. Totally not about rigging the election. At all.
Back to top Go down
edge540

edge540

PostSubject: Re: Mitt Romney v10.0   Mitt Romney v10.0 - Page 5 Empty7/26/2012, 12:09 pm

What an idiot.

Quote :
THE RACE: Romney weighs in on London Olympics

By TOM RAUM | Associated Press

Mitt Romney has been in London for a day and already he's causing a stir.

Credited with rescuing the 2002 Winter Olympics in Salt Lake City, he found himself weighing in on the London summer games that begin Friday.

"It's hard to know just how well it will turn out," Romney told NBC, referring to problems dogging final preparations. "There were a few things that were disconcerting."

Romney is on a three-country overseas trip, his first as prospective GOP presidential nominee.

He referred to a since-averted threatened strike and a security contractor's struggles to provide enough guards. "That obviously is not something which is encouraging."

His comments drew quick attention.

"Mitt Romney questions whether Britain is ready for Games," blared a headline in the Daily Telegraph. "Mitt Romney casts doubts on London 2012 preparations," said The Times of London.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: Mitt Romney v10.0   Mitt Romney v10.0 - Page 5 Empty7/27/2012, 1:15 am

edge540 wrote:
What an idiot.

You got that right, edge. Cameron's response was classic...

Quote :
"We are holding an Olympic Games in one of the busiest, most active, bustling cities anywhere in the world. Of course it's easier if you hold an Olympic Games in the middle of nowhere."

I'm just glad that Romney isn't representing our country on this trip. It's difficult for me to believe that there are many Americans who truly like this clown.

Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: Mitt Romney v10.0   Mitt Romney v10.0 - Page 5 Empty7/27/2012, 11:00 am

Scorpion wrote:
It's difficult for me to believe that there are many Americans who truly like this clown.

They don't. Happy certainly hasn't been singing his praises... they're only voting for him 'cause he's Not Obama. A paperweight would pull as many votes; probably more if it was shaped like an American flag. They're only voting for Romney not because his policies will actually help the country, but they (falsely) believe Obama's will make it worse. You know... that "end of the world/America" hyperbole they were all making fun of when a few Hollywood elitists were using it back in 2004? How awesome were those "Fuck this socialized medicine. I'm movin' to Canada!" tweets? Summed up just about every conversation I've had with a Republican/conservative over the past decade or so...

I'm really just stoked that a bunch of rabid evangelicals are going to have to vote for a full-fledged member of Christian Scientology. Mmmm... Magic Underwear and the Garden of Eden in Missouri...

Swallow that one, creationists. Laughing
Back to top Go down
edge540

edge540

PostSubject: Re: Mitt Romney v10.0   Mitt Romney v10.0 - Page 5 Empty7/27/2012, 1:48 pm

Talk about classic, LOL:

Quote :
Fox News' Charles Krauthammer: Mitt Romney's Olympics Gaffe Was 'Unbelievable,' 'Beyond Human Understanding,' 'Incomprehensible' (VIDEO)
Posted: 07/27/2012
Fox News contributor Charles Krauthammer slammed Mitt Romney over his unfortunate remarks about the London Olympics on Thursday night.

Romney recently questioned the city's readiness to host the games in an interview with Brian Williams, angering many Brits. Prime Minister David Cameron hit back at the remark, and London Mayor Boris Johnson also chided the candidate. The gaffe was one of several that Romney made on the first day of his overseas tour.

On Thursday's "Special Report," Krauthammer launched into a rant about Romney's Olympics comment. "It's unbelievable, it's beyond human understanding, it's incomprehensible. I'm out of adjectives," he lamented.

He said the purpose of Romney's trip was merely to express solidarity with America's British allies, and say nice things about his foreign hosts.

"All Romney has to do, say nothing," Krauthammer said. "It’s like a guy in the 100-meter dash. All he has to do is to finish, he doesn’t have to win. And instead, he tackles the guy in the lane next to him and ends up disqualified. I don’t get it."

The other panelists suggested that Romney was speaking from his own experience organizing the Salt Lake City Olympics, but agreed that the candidate lost an easy opportunity to cozy up to the Brits.

Later, Krauthammer also questioned the Romneys' choice to enter Ann's horse into the Olympics. "I'm not sure why the horse has to be in the most upper-class hoity-toity Olympic event ever invented. It's unnecessary," he said.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/27/charles-krauthammer-romney-london-olympics_n_1709599.html
Back to top Go down
edge540

edge540

PostSubject: Re: Mitt Romney v10.0   Mitt Romney v10.0 - Page 5 Empty7/27/2012, 4:18 pm

This_is_gold
Mitt Romney v10.0 - Page 5 610x
Back to top Go down
edge540

edge540

PostSubject: Re: Mitt Romney v10.0   Mitt Romney v10.0 - Page 5 Empty7/27/2012, 4:26 pm

No further commet is necessary

Mitt Romney v10.0 - Page 5 Twit
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: Mitt Romney v10.0   Mitt Romney v10.0 - Page 5 Empty7/28/2012, 11:44 am

Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Mitt Romney v10.0   Mitt Romney v10.0 - Page 5 Empty8/2/2012, 7:45 am

Another day and another new hole for Rombot to try and Etch-A-Sketch his way out of Very Happy
New Analysis Shows Romney Tax Plan Would Raise Taxes On Middle Class Families By More Than $2,000
Quote :
On the campaign trail, Mitt Romney has been promising that he will cut taxes “across the board,” while also instituting tax reform that will not add to the nation’s deficit. But a new report from the Tax Policy Center at the Brookings Institution shows that this is much easier said than done.

In fact, if Romney were to actually implement his plan to reduce tax rates by 20 percent while eliminating tax deductions in order to pay for it, taxpayers with more than $200,000 would certainly see a tax cut. But everyone else — 95 percent of Americans — will see their taxes increase. And this result occurs even assuming that Romney would eliminate tax deductions so as to make the tax as progressive as possible:

To estimate how average household tax burdens among different income groups would change as a result of this shift, we assume that the available tax expenditures are curtailed “from the top down” in order to make the tax plan as progressive as possible…Even after eliminating all available tax expenditures for households earning more than $200,000, this group still faces a net tax break. Americans making over $1 million would see an increase in after-tax income of 4.1 percent (an $87,000 tax cut), those making between $500,000 and $1 million would see an increase of 3.2 percent (a $17,000 tax cut), and those making between $200,000 and $500,000 would see an increase of 0.8 percent (a $1,800 tax cut).

Because taxpayers above $200,000 as a group have received a net tax cut, revenue neutrality requires that taxpayers below $200,000—about 95 percent of the population—experience a tax increase.
Finally....another blood curdling episode of Mitt Romney "Then and Now"......
Now:
Quote :
The Romney campaign is pushing back on the Tax Policy Center’s study by claiming that TPC is a “liberal” group, due to the fact that one of its analysts used to work for the Obama administration.

Then:
Quote :
However, when TPC analyzed Gov. Rick Perry’s (R-TX) tax plan during the GOP presidential primaries, the Romney camp called it an “objective, third party analysis.”
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: Mitt Romney v10.0   Mitt Romney v10.0 - Page 5 Empty8/2/2012, 11:55 am

Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Mitt Romney v10.0   Mitt Romney v10.0 - Page 5 Empty8/3/2012, 9:26 am

Harry Reid Romney Tax Tipster 'Is A Credible Person,' New Source Tells CNN (VIDEO)
Quote :
A second source, said to be "close to Senator [Harry] Reid," has told CNN's Dana Bash that Reid's original source for the claim that Mitt Romney "didn't pay any taxes for 10 years" exists, is a "Bain investor" and a "credible person." Dana Bash reported on this source, and the person's willingness to corroborate the allegation to which the Senate majority leader repeated on Thursday's airing of CNN's AC360.

As Bash told the show's host, Anderson Cooper:

I did speak to one source who is very close to Senator Reid who claims to also know who the Bain investor is that Reid spoke with, and insists that it is a credible person and this person if we knew the name we would understand they would have the authority and the ability to know about Romney's tax returns.

"Whether we'll find it out ever," Bash added, "who knows? They're doing it on purpose, so this is the discussion."
Wingnuts are going absolutely batshit over this but they only have themselves to blame. Simply put,Mitt Romney was never properly vetted on his financials and now it's coming back to bite him big time. Besides this issue Democratic congressmen are now wanting to know how it was possible for Mittwit to accumulate 100 million in an IRA when the legal limits on contributions are only $6000 a year Shocked
Dem Lawmakers Want Answers About Romney’s Enormous IRA
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: Mitt Romney v10.0   Mitt Romney v10.0 - Page 5 Empty8/3/2012, 12:11 pm

Holy hell... and they criticized Kerry for being a flip-flopper? Romney's flips can be measured in hours:

Quote :
Earlier today Mitt Romney denied he was making any comparison of Israeli and Palestinian culture ("I'm not speaking about it, did not speak about the Palestinian culture or the decisions made in their economy."), and that lasted until 8 PM Eastern tonight, when Romney published an opinion piece at National Review Online that says: Culture Does Matter.

Wouldn’t want the right wing base to get the wrong idea from those politically expedient phony denials.

The opening sentence?

Quote :
During my recent trip to Israel, I had suggested that the choices a society makes about its culture play a role in creating prosperity, and that the significant disparity between Israeli and Palestinian living standards was powerfully influenced by it.

I really don't think Romney understands how audio/video recorders work...
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: Mitt Romney v10.0   Mitt Romney v10.0 - Page 5 Empty8/3/2012, 12:33 pm

It has a predictable outcome, especially in the global warming debate, but he did it anyway. Romney cited the work of a living scientist during that recent trip overseas, leading to the inevitable "Stop quoting my shit. You obviously didn't read it or did not comprehend it." response from the actual scientist. In this case, it's Jared Diamond, who I've mentioned many times before:

Quote :
MITT ROMNEY’S latest controversial remark, about the role of culture in explaining why some countries are rich and powerful while others are poor and weak, has attracted much comment. I was especially interested in his remark because he misrepresented my views and, in contrasting them with another scholar’s arguments, oversimplified the issue.

It is not true that my book “Guns, Germs and Steel,” as Mr. Romney described it in a speech in Jerusalem, “basically says the physical characteristics of the land account for the differences in the success of the people that live there. There is iron ore on the land and so forth.”

That is so different from what my book actually says that I have to doubt whether Mr. Romney read it. My focus was mostly on biological features, like plant and animal species, and among physical characteristics, the ones I mentioned were continents’ sizes and shapes and relative isolation. I said nothing about iron ore, which is so widespread that its distribution has had little effect on the different successes of different peoples. (As I learned this week, Mr. Romney also mischaracterized my book in his memoir, “No Apology: Believe in America.”)

. . .

The reason is the historical effect of geography: 13,000 years ago, all peoples everywhere were hunter-gatherers living in sparse populations without centralized government, armies, writing or metal tools. These four roots of power arose as consequences of the development of agriculture, which generated human population explosions and accumulations of food surpluses capable of feeding full-time leaders, soldiers, scribes and inventors. But agriculture could originate only in those few regions endowed with many wild plant and animal species suitable for domestication, like wild wheat, rice, pigs and cattle.

In short, geographic explanations and cultural-institutional explanations aren’t independent of each other. Of course, not all agricultural regions developed honest centralized government, but no nonagricultural region ever developed any centralized government, whether honest or dishonest. That’s why institutions promoting wealth today arose first in Eurasia, the area with the oldest and most productive agriculture.

The best part:

Quote :
Mitt Romney may become our next president. Will he continue to espouse one-factor explanations for multicausal problems, and fail to understand history and the modern world? If so, he will preside over a declining nation squandering its advantages of location and history.

Exactly, though that kind of narrow-mindedness affect Republicans as a whole, IMHO, where all our problems can be solved with more God, less evolution in school and no gay marriage. Ever.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Mitt Romney v10.0   Mitt Romney v10.0 - Page 5 Empty8/3/2012, 2:19 pm

Heretic wrote:

I really don't think Romney understands how audio/video recorders work...
He believes they are based on Etch-A-Sketch technology where once you erase what you created it becomes unrecoverable.

Meanwhile,I hear that Rachel Maddow has a bombshell video of Mittens from like 10 years ago that she's going to play tonight. Damn those archives Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: Mitt Romney v10.0   Mitt Romney v10.0 - Page 5 Empty8/3/2012, 6:34 pm

That's been the best part, hasn't it? Mitt running against himself? "Healthcare mandates are taxes unless I do it; then it's a 'penalty.'" Laughing
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Mitt Romney v10.0   Mitt Romney v10.0 - Page 5 Empty8/3/2012, 7:38 pm

There is a "then & now" clip for just about every issue Romney has ever had to address. Abortion,gun control,health care,you name it and he's changed positions.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Mitt Romney v10.0   Mitt Romney v10.0 - Page 5 Empty8/4/2012, 6:15 am

Artie60438 wrote:

Meanwhile,I hear that Rachel Maddow has a bombshell video of Mittens from like 10 years ago that she's going to play tonight. Damn those archives Very Happy
Maddow dug up tape of Romney insisting that his 2002 Massachusetts Senate opponent Shannon O'Brien, who had already released her tax records, also disclose her husband's tax records while Romney himself had of course disclosed nothing.
Starts about 6:45

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

Back to top Go down
chuckmo48

chuckmo48

PostSubject: Re: Mitt Romney v10.0   Mitt Romney v10.0 - Page 5 Empty8/5/2012, 8:15 am

This is so typical...and you the rethuglicons will think that this is OK...

Romney tax plan would force $2,000 tax hike on families with children
Quote :
Mitt Romney’s tax proposal would force a $2,000 tax hike on average middle-class families with children, while the wealthiest 5 percent of Americans — including Romney — would get a tax cut of $87,000. That’s the conclusion of an independent analysis released today.
Quote :
According to the study by Brookings Institution and the Tax Policy Center, Romney’s plan “necessitates a shift in the tax burden of at least $86 billion away from high-income taxpayers [incomes of $1 million or more] onto lower- and middle-income taxpayers.”
http://www.educationvotes.nea.org/2012/08/01/romney-tax-plan-forces-2000-tax-hike-on-families-with-children/
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: Mitt Romney v10.0   Mitt Romney v10.0 - Page 5 Empty8/8/2012, 8:01 pm

This one is pretty impressive:

Quote :
We’ve all grown accustomed to politicians distorting the truth, especially when it comes to discussing the actions and positions of their opponents, but this lie from Romney is about as blatant and outrageous as I’ve ever seen. From Romney’s Facebook page:

Quote :
President Obama’s lawsuit claiming it is unconstitutional for Ohio to allow servicemen and women extended early voting privileges during the state’s early voting period is an outrage. The brave men and women of our military make tremendous sacrifices to protect and defend our freedoms, and we should do everything we can to protect their fundamental right to vote. I stand with the fifteen military groups that are defending the rights of military voters, and if I’m entrusted to be the commander-in-chief, I’ll work to protect the voting rights of our military, not undermine them.

This is an absolute, incontrovertible lie. Ohio has had early voting since 2005; people could show up and cast their vote for three days leading up to election day. But the Republican-controlled Ohio legislature changed that so that only members of the military can vote early. The Obama campaign filed suit against the new law because it treats different groups differently without a rational justification (having special rules for absentee voting by military members overseas makes sense, but this deals with in-person early voting). And that lawsuit does not seek to do away with early voting for the military, it seeks to allow everyone to vote early.

. . .

The partisan liars at Breitbart.com are all over it, claiming that the lawsuit is “intended to disenfranchise some unknown number of military voters.” This isn’t just a lie, it’s slanderous. It seeks to falsely portray Obama as trying to keep members of the military from voting. It’s just plain disgusting. And the media should damn well call Romney out for it.

So either a) Romney's a fucking idiot, and didn't read/comprehend the involved legislation, or b) he's a demonstrable liar.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Mitt Romney v10.0   Mitt Romney v10.0 - Page 5 Empty8/9/2012, 11:24 am

Woo Hoo!! Mittens manages to achieve what no other Republican POTUS candidate has ever been able to do...First modern Republican candidate to have a net-negative favorability rating...
New Poll Puts Mitt Romney In The Deep End
Quote :
ANALYSIS: Mitt Romney's not just treading water, he's underwater when it comes to personal favorability as the clock ticks down to Election Day.

According to the results of a new ABC News-Washington Post poll out this morning, 40 percent of Americans view Romney favorably while 49 percent unfavorably. That means Romney has been "underwater" in 10 consecutive polls this year.

What's more, while the the presumptive Republican nominee's favorables have ticked up by 7 percentage points this year, his unfavorable score is up more than double that -- 18 points
Mitt Romney....
He's stiff enough
He's arrogant enough
And doggone it....people just don't like him cheers
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: Mitt Romney v10.0   Mitt Romney v10.0 - Page 5 Empty8/9/2012, 9:46 pm

And this explains the entire Romney campaign thus far. And yes, he's being totally serious:

Vote for Romney! 'Cause you can't believe anything he says!

Quote :
[T]he best way to figure out a politician's intentions is to read his platform. But Mitt Romney is no ordinary politician. His ideological positions are entirely flexible and his capacity for pandering enormous. His platform reflects what he thinks will help him get elected, not necessarily what he will do if elected.

It's possible to understand every action in Romney's life as an effort to become president. But once he is president, what will his goal be? I don't know (nobody knows) but I suspect getting re-elected will be near the top of the list. To increase his chances of getting elected, he will have to implement policies that are likely to grow the economy.

Redoubling on Bush Administration economic policies -- with the added factor of severe budget austerity laid on -- is unlikely to serve that end. So, Romney will have good reason to implement policies that aren't in his stated platform, even if that means butting heads with Republicans in Congress.

That's right. His platform is full of shit ideas that won't improve the economy, so obviously he must have some sooper seekrit backup plan that will actually work, 'cause he's just that sooper awesome and smart.

Wow. affraid And they thought Democrats had a Messiah complex? And there's no explanation how Romney will ever get Congress to go along with such a secret plan, since they can't seem to focus on anything other than seekrit government Muslims, creationism in schools, and repealing Obamacare.
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: Mitt Romney v10.0   Mitt Romney v10.0 - Page 5 Empty8/10/2012, 3:28 pm

Classy move.

Quote :
Romney Met Thursday with Top Anti-Muslim Activist and Leading Backers of Bachmann Witch Hunt

On Friday, Mitt Romney declined to condemn Rep. Michele Bachmann’s witch hunt against Muslim Americans in the federal government, breaking with GOP leaders like Senator John McCain and Speaker John Boehner. He said that “those are not things that are part of my campaign.” If that’s the case, then why did Romney hold a closed-door meeting the evening before with high-profile supporters of Bachmann’s effort, including Jerry Boykin, a leading figure in the anti-Muslim movement?

As Politico reported, Romney met privately on Thursday evening in Denver with a select group of right-wing activists. Of the four participants named by Politico, three are outspoken proponents of Bachmann’s witch hunt. Gary Bauer and James Dobson wrote to John Boehner to praise Bachmann’s “good judgment, undeniable courage, and great patriotism” for “bravely demanding answers to matters essential to the safety of the American people and our Armed Forces.” Meanwhile, Boykin signed on to a separate letter expressing “strong support for congressional efforts to illuminate and address the danger posed by influence operations mounted by the Muslim Brotherhood against government agencies.” He also claimed that “Huma [Abedin] is not the only person who has penetrated our government” and wondered aloud if President Obama is a Muslim Brotherhood member.

Boykin, however, is more than just a cheerleader for Bachmann – he’s a leading force behind the effort to drive Muslim Americans out of public life. Boykin recently became the Executive Vice President of the Family Research Council, but he’s best known as the lieutenant general who was rebuked by President Bush in 2003 and Defense Department investigators in 2004 for aggressively attacking Islam – in uniform – in the midst of two wars and an expansive anti-terrorism effort in the Middle East and South Asia.

. . .

Does Romney really think Boykin is an appropriate person to meet with? Did the meeting participants discuss Bachmann’s efforts with him? This is serious stuff that Romney should have to address. It was easy enough for him to sidestep the Bachmann question earlier, but given his meeting the evening before, he needs to be asked anew about Bachmann and Boykin.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Mitt Romney v10.0   Mitt Romney v10.0 - Page 5 Empty8/10/2012, 3:40 pm

Heretic wrote:
And this explains the entire Romney campaign thus far. And yes, he's being totally serious:

Vote for Romney! 'Cause you can't believe anything he says!
That's right. His platform is full of shit ideas that won't improve the economy, so obviously he must have some sooper seekrit backup plan that will actually work, 'cause he's just that sooper awesome and smart.
Wow Shocked I never realized Dick Morris has a twin writing for Bloomberg Laughing
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Mitt Romney v10.0   Mitt Romney v10.0 - Page 5 Empty8/10/2012, 6:15 pm

Rombot quote of the day:
Quote :
ROMNEY: I can assure you, our campaign would be helped immensely if we had an agreement between both campaigns where we're only going to talk about issues and that attacks based upon business, or family, or taxes, or things of that nature, that this is just a diversion.

CHUCK TODD: So, are you going to throw out a pledge or something?

ROMNEY: I would love to have that.
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/08/10/1118678/-Romney-begs-for-mercy-Please-stop-the-Bain-and-tax-attacks-It-hurts?detail=hide
It was all fun and games when Mittens was the one burying his GOP opponents in the primaries with attack ads to win the nomination. Now that he's on a level playing field with someone who can also dish it out he yells Uncle. Typical behavior of cornered bully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mitt Romney v10.0   Mitt Romney v10.0 - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mitt Romney v10.0
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next