Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Don't Ya' Wish This Was Your Biggest Problem in The World?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
UrRight

Don't Ya' Wish This Was Your Biggest Problem in The World? Empty
PostSubject: Don't Ya' Wish This Was Your Biggest Problem in The World?   Don't Ya' Wish This Was Your Biggest Problem in The World? Empty4/21/2011, 2:38 pm

Last edited by UrRight on 4/21/2011, 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Don't Ya' Wish This Was Your Biggest Problem in The World?   Don't Ya' Wish This Was Your Biggest Problem in The World? Empty4/21/2011, 2:39 pm

No, I didn't bother reading it.... affraid
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Don't Ya' Wish This Was Your Biggest Problem in The World?   Don't Ya' Wish This Was Your Biggest Problem in The World? Empty4/21/2011, 3:11 pm

UrRight wrote:
Then why post it Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Don't Ya' Wish This Was Your Biggest Problem in The World?   Don't Ya' Wish This Was Your Biggest Problem in The World? Empty4/21/2011, 3:16 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
UrRight wrote:

Because with all the problems we face in the world, I thought I'd give ya'll a rest!

queen
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Don't Ya' Wish This Was Your Biggest Problem in The World?   Don't Ya' Wish This Was Your Biggest Problem in The World? Empty4/21/2011, 3:18 pm

Are you picking on me, dal'ing? I'm trying to inject some humor in this sick USA!
Back to top Go down
Robin Banks

Robin Banks

PostSubject: Re: Don't Ya' Wish This Was Your Biggest Problem in The World?   Don't Ya' Wish This Was Your Biggest Problem in The World? Empty4/22/2011, 9:05 am

Artie60438 wrote:
UrRight wrote:

Why do you care?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Don't Ya' Wish This Was Your Biggest Problem in The World?   Don't Ya' Wish This Was Your Biggest Problem in The World? Empty4/22/2011, 10:04 am

Robin Banks wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
UrRight wrote:

Why do you care?
I suppose I could answer that with,Why do you care that I care,but I won't. Very Happy This is a discussion board. What's the sense of posting something that you won't even take the time to read and more importantly how do you discuss it intelligently without having read it?
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Don't Ya' Wish This Was Your Biggest Problem in The World?   Don't Ya' Wish This Was Your Biggest Problem in The World? Empty4/22/2011, 11:17 am

Artie60438 wrote:
Robin Banks wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

Why do you care?
I suppose I could answer that with,Why do you care that I care,but I won't. Very Happy This is a discussion board. What's the sense of posting something that you won't even take the time to read and more importantly how do you discuss it intelligently without having read it?

Why would you need to read it? The headline tells the whole story!!!!!

I thought it was funny, how these headlines are headlines while the USA is sinking down to the third world.

LOL! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Don't Ya' Wish This Was Your Biggest Problem in The World?   Don't Ya' Wish This Was Your Biggest Problem in The World? Empty4/22/2011, 11:18 am

I care that you guys care about not caring, to care! Wink
Back to top Go down
Robin Banks

Robin Banks

PostSubject: Re: Don't Ya' Wish This Was Your Biggest Problem in The World?   Don't Ya' Wish This Was Your Biggest Problem in The World? Empty4/24/2011, 7:44 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
Robin Banks wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

Why do you care?

So the sole purpose of your post was to criticize UrRight. You could have just ignored it...
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Don't Ya' Wish This Was Your Biggest Problem in The World?   Don't Ya' Wish This Was Your Biggest Problem in The World? Empty4/24/2011, 8:33 pm

Robin Banks wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
Robin Banks wrote:

Why do you care?

So the sole purpose of your post was to criticize UrRight. You could have just ignored it...
Yeah,but since I wasted my time looking at it I decided to comment.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Don't Ya' Wish This Was Your Biggest Problem in The World?   Don't Ya' Wish This Was Your Biggest Problem in The World? Empty4/24/2011, 9:20 pm

http:www.UrRightFlauntsANewFigure.UGOFIGURE.COM.html.

UrRight Flaunts A New Figure!

Ok Boys, feel better?

LOL.

Can't we have some fun sometimes??????
:hehehe:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't Ya' Wish This Was Your Biggest Problem in The World?   Don't Ya' Wish This Was Your Biggest Problem in The World? Empty

Back to top Go down

Don't Ya' Wish This Was Your Biggest Problem in The World?
Page 1 of 1