Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Happy Trails

Go down 
AuthorMessage
UrRight

Happy Trails Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Trails   Happy Trails Empty4/18/2011, 3:59 pm

LOL..... Very Happy

Doesn't matter, BWG, they're either politicians, or in the unemployment line. All crookd, R, D, or Independent.

I support Trump, we should be getting free oil while defending those oil-rich nations.

At the end, he's hired....and those a-hole politicians will be FIRED.

Why? It takes a straight-shooter that knows the other countries, dealt business with other countries, and finds himself in an a-hole position being a successful businessman to tell the rest of the world to "go to hell".

We are in the hole because of false pretenses...and it takes a wise business man to get out of this hole.

Trump tells it like it is....he's got my support and vote.

Why? He has a spine.

Obama wants to run to "complete business".

Here is how I feel...especially when he didn't know the mic was on..about not having the latest technology in the Whit House regarding the outdated phones..

"Hey, I'm PUTUS..."

Did he think those vacations were free, the sports picks, the golfing...the nights out with charm azz who started a garden the first year...haven't heard since how it saved the nation or the the children from POVERTY?
l
They can kiss my boney ass. They are typical azzholes, as the white guys (no pun intended) that live off the taxpayers, run up expense accounts that would feed forty or more people that truly need help...wining and dining...all at the table..

"Well, we can short-cut people, weeding them out on the LINK CARD.. instead of paying for their own gas and rides, per diem....

And we can take from Medicare!

News for all of you out there: My father held and my sister in law's mom, a court reporter....held Blue Cross/Blue Shield, held Medicare, held AARP....not a damn bit a difference in care.

One would not pay unless the other paid; this was allowed, that wasn't...we kids bought the shit ourselves. It pays to just drop dead.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

Happy Trails Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Trails   Happy Trails Empty4/18/2011, 4:20 pm

Don't bother with paying for anything...because you pay for nothing. It was paid that we were to have a "live in" since the majority of us lived 2 +3 hours away. Policy paid all their lives.

My sister-in-law's mom paid in for long-term care all her life.

Neither got what they paid into.

It was my mother and the rest of the kids that took care. We had to call an ambulance when they gave my dad the wrong medicine...and then again, they didn't look at the charts, they assigned the wrong sleeping medicine...

My mom got stuck with all the bills because the day before, "Hospice" took over. We didn't know we were not allowed to call an ambulance, thus Hospice dropped the bill and my dad. Just so medicare would pay, and the Hospice would not "have to pay".

No one told us we were allowed to try and transport him to a hospital two weeks prior to enable him to breathe.

Thus, neither claimed responsibility, and my mom and dad paid all their lives..for triple coverage.

Only to be handed a bill, "You OWE because you didn't die when we told you that you had two months to two weeks to live!"

A wake up call for me...when I'm told I've got cancer, a certain amount of time to live....I'll swallow all the pills I can get.

Back to Trump: We need free oil or anything...to reimburse us for these possible three wars where they hold us hostage at the gas station.

Why are we not getting reimbursed for protection unruly countries where the Koran takes over the American flag?

My dad said to me a month ago..and my daughter will post it...a live interview..."been democratic all my life...this isn't about our freedom and fighting for our freedom...it's about a religion which has no place in sending our country over there.

Jeanie...make sure you tell the world..we fought for freedom. What they are fighting for is religion, where we have no business sacrificing lives over.

Don't vote for anyone today...that is fighting as a Marine, over a bible."

There you have it, and was told to quit voting...because "it just doesn't make sense anymore. They didn't and don't fight for our rights; only the rights of special interest groups".

We were both very political..I always voted based on a WWII Veteran, my hero.

Listening to those guys in the bar, not drinking, (it wasn't open yet), I wanted to cry, but their jokes made me laugh...just like they said, the wars going on today, are "a joke".

Those guys, too will soon be gone. But their stories, their jokes, their advice will forever live in my mind.

I have mixed messages in this post, but I realized one important message: The wars we are engaged in and count Libya in the future...the intelligence of the politicians....you quit voting once "We WWII Vets ARE GONE:". There is no hope on their part...
Back to top Go down
UrRight

Happy Trails Empty
PostSubject: Happy Trails   Happy Trails Empty4/18/2011, 4:22 pm

Shitz, think I'm in the wrong topic. Excuse me.....you know how I follow Roy and Dale Rogers...

"Happy Trails, to you...until we meet again!".

Administrator...put this where you think it should go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Happy Trails Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Trails   Happy Trails Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy Trails
Page 1 of 1