Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Happy Thanksgiving to All!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
UrRight

Happy Thanksgiving to All! Empty
PostSubject: Happy Thanksgiving to All!   Happy Thanksgiving to All! Empty11/25/2009, 9:45 am

Just wanted to tell everyone to have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Drive carefully, and enjoy every minute with family, friends or even strangers.

This has been the most Thankful Year for me...it proves prayer works. My dad is on his way to being almost 100% healthy, though he's been set back again, he'll pull through.

He's a tough Marine!

Have a good one! sunny
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving to All!   Happy Thanksgiving to All! Empty11/25/2009, 9:58 am

The same to you and all the other members here.
Back to top Go down
KarenT

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving to All!   Happy Thanksgiving to All! Empty11/25/2009, 4:07 pm

Happy Thanksgiving, and safe travels if you're going somewhere. We're staying here with my family - yay!
Back to top Go down
voter3

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving to All!   Happy Thanksgiving to All! Empty11/25/2009, 6:47 pm

Happy Turkey Day Everyone!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving to All!   Happy Thanksgiving to All! Empty11/25/2009, 7:21 pm

Happy Thanksgiving !!! We are staying home too. We already had out of state family pop by earlier this week, and we expect some pop-ins over the next few days. My Honey, who was a cook and pastry chef in the Marine Corp, will be cooking the turkey, while I do the sides and the deserts, including some cheesecakes ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KarenT

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving to All!   Happy Thanksgiving to All! Empty11/25/2009, 10:16 pm

I have a cinnamon rum cake cooling, and I'm making the dressing tomorrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving to All!   Happy Thanksgiving to All! Empty11/26/2009, 8:57 am

I already boiled the eggs for the deviled eggs. They need time to cool down before I fix them up. After I get off this thing, I got to make some cheesecake. Then I will get started on my famous homemade butter stuffing !!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving to All!   Happy Thanksgiving to All! Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy Thanksgiving to All!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Freedom Reign! :: Nation/Other :: The Lounge-
Jump to: