Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Artie's Mailbag

Go down 
+5
chuckmo48
happy jack
the oracle
UrRight
Artie60438
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
happy jack

Artie's Mailbag - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artie's Mailbag   Artie's Mailbag - Page 3 Empty12/11/2011, 11:27 am

KarenT wrote:
Are we going to fixate on Lois this year like everyone did last year with Freetime? Yawn
I hope not, for Lois' sake.
If you get on the wrong side of certain people on this board and they decide to, say, for example, start a thread dedicated to nothing but bashing you, bad things might happen.
And then they will gloat about it, and dance on your grave.
Back to top Go down
chuckmo48

chuckmo48

PostSubject: Re: Artie's Mailbag   Artie's Mailbag - Page 3 Empty12/11/2011, 11:48 am

happy jack wrote:
KarenT wrote:
Are we going to fixate on Lois this year like everyone did last year with Freetime? Yawn
I hope not, for Lois' sake.
If you get on the wrong side of certain people on this board and they decide to, say, for example, start a thread dedicated to nothing but bashing you, bad things might happen.
And then they will gloat about it, and dance on your grave.
Sort of this one? fArtie60438 wrote...
authored by...oops..none other than Lois Lane...too funny...
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Artie's Mailbag   Artie's Mailbag - Page 3 Empty12/11/2011, 11:50 am

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
I see the stupid gallery has officially turned the thread 'Merry Christmas" into another tribute that's all about me..me..me. Laughing Old maid Loony Lane is making her usual empty threats based on lies. Her behavior reminds me of someone else big on idiotic threats. Laughing

Meanwhile the psycho-stalker,who's spent the last 5+ years trying to figure out a way to get even with me has gotten his wimpy impotent self all lathered up again to no avail,other than to provide me with more side-splitting laughs. How's the revenge campaign going,pyschoboy? Laughing
The part about Yuri confiding in you is especially a hoot,considering that you never lasted a month without me getting you getting kicked off.

Merry Christmas indeed! Keep those cards and letters coming,stooges! cheers
Artie's Mailbag - Page 3 Thankyou-thank-you-thanks-ty-smiley-emoticon-000280-large

Artie's Mailbag - Page 3 110_F_34182971_EaoHEtqYoGmHExWSvb1EIf7IHNAD3AJ8

Artie60438 wrote:

On the contrary,I derive great satisfaction that years later I still live in your heads rent free.
[b]Ummm …. speaking of living in someone’s head rent-free ….
Isn’t it slightly ironic for you to make that claim when, based mainly upon the fact that you are no longer allowed to post there, the entire NWI forum lives rent-free inside your head?
You just can’t seem to stop visiting there, can you?
You kind of remind me of a starving person staring through the plate-glass window of a restaurant, watching the patrons dine on something he’ll never have.
If you go back thru this thread,genius,you'll see that I rarely mention that board or the critters that inhabit it. I did visit today though and see that the Merry Christmas thread got back on track. Was it something I said? lol!
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Artie's Mailbag   Artie's Mailbag - Page 3 Empty12/11/2011, 11:58 am

KarenT wrote:
No,not at all,Karen. I'm simply defending this board against her scurrilous lies and just wanted to point out her false accusations regarding viruses. Surely you would agree that your computer has never been harmed as a result of visiting here.

Seems like her main goal in her depressing lonely life is to try and shut down this board. How sad.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Artie's Mailbag   Artie's Mailbag - Page 3 Empty12/11/2011, 12:08 pm

happy jack wrote:
KarenT wrote:
[b]I hope not, for Lois' sake.

-Objectionable Content Deleted By Admin-

Back to top Go down
KarenT

PostSubject: Re: Artie's Mailbag   Artie's Mailbag - Page 3 Empty12/11/2011, 12:27 pm

You wouldn't have to tell me twice to get the heck out!
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Artie's Mailbag   Artie's Mailbag - Page 3 Empty12/11/2011, 4:47 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
I did visit today though and see that the Merry Christmas thread got back on track.
Just as I said - rent-free, utilities included.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Artie's Mailbag   Artie's Mailbag - Page 3 Empty12/11/2011, 4:50 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
I'm simply defending this board against her scurrilous lies and just wanted to point out her false accusations regarding viruses.
You have absolutely no way of knowing what her particular anti-virus software is detecting when she visits this forum.
So, who's the liar?
Back to top Go down
chuckmo48

chuckmo48

PostSubject: Re: Artie's Mailbag   Artie's Mailbag - Page 3 Empty12/11/2011, 8:28 pm

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
I'm simply defending this board against her scurrilous lies and just wanted to point out her false accusations regarding viruses.
You have absolutely no way of knowing what her particular anti-virus software is detecting when she visits this forum.
So, who's the liar?
You really think that?

Last edited by chuckmo48 on 12/12/2011, 4:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
chuckmo48

chuckmo48

PostSubject: Re: Artie's Mailbag   Artie's Mailbag - Page 3 Empty12/11/2011, 8:55 pm

1. I really like I do not have to log in every single time I visit and choose to make a post. (Unless when my history is deleted when I run my virus scan every other day.)
2. I appreciate that I receive an email when a new post is made in the thread that I am active in.
3. I have Norton Anti-Virus and have never had a problem visiting this web site.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Artie's Mailbag   Artie's Mailbag - Page 3 Empty12/12/2011, 9:48 am

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
I did visit today though and see that the Merry Christmas thread got back on track.
[b]Just as I said - rent-free, utilities included.
I enjoy laughing at the fools there. Glad to see you helped get that thread back on track after I pointed out how amusing it was to see you all chasing your tails over me. Well done,Jacko!

Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Artie's Mailbag   Artie's Mailbag - Page 3 Empty12/12/2011, 9:52 am

chuckmo48 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
[b]You have absolutely no way of knowing what her particular anti-virus software is detecting when she visits this forum.
So, who's the liar?
You really think that?
Probably not,but he has to follow the marching orders of the BLT crowd or they'll kick him out of the "see no hypocrisy club".
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Artie's Mailbag   Artie's Mailbag - Page 3 Empty12/12/2011, 10:24 am

Artie60438 wrote:
chuckmo48 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
[b]You have absolutely no way of knowing what her particular anti-virus software is detecting when she visits this forum.
So, who's the liar?
You really think that?
Probably not,but he has to follow the marching orders of the BLT crowd or they'll kick him out of the "see no hypocrisy club".
I not only "really think that" - I will claim to know it as a fact up until the time Artie tells me precisely what her anti-virus program is or is not detecting.
You really are slow, chuck.
Very, very slow.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Artie's Mailbag   Artie's Mailbag - Page 3 Empty12/12/2011, 12:15 pm

happy jack wrote:
chuckmo48 wrote:
happy jack wrote:

So, who's the liar?
You really think that?
I not only "really think that" - I will claim to know it as a fact up until the time Artie tells me precisely what her anti-virus program is or is not detecting.
Are you insinuating or accusing this board of harboring viruses?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Artie's Mailbag   Artie's Mailbag - Page 3 Empty12/12/2011, 4:39 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
chuckmo48 wrote:
happy jack wrote:

So, who's the liar?
You really think that?
No. I’m stating a simple, indisputable fact – I have no idea what Lois’ anti-virus software is detecting when she visits this board, and neither do you.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Artie's Mailbag   Artie's Mailbag - Page 3 Empty12/12/2011, 6:31 pm

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:

[b]No. I’m stating a simple, indisputable fact – I have no idea what Lois’ anti-virus software is detecting when she visits this board, and neither do you.
That's assuming she isn't lying. Let's look at the facts....Her "get even" tour didn't work out to well for her. She eventually had to leave because she couldn't follow the rules and then begged the administrator to delete all her posts in order to save herself from further embarrassment. Immediately afterwards her false allegations started. She most definitely has a motive to lie to try and save face.

Since no one else here has ever claimed that their computer was either infected by a virus or that it was harmed in any way,her phony allegations look like nothing more than a case of sour grapes by a disturbed individual.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Artie's Mailbag   Artie's Mailbag - Page 3 Empty12/12/2011, 7:17 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:

[b]No. I’m stating a simple, indisputable fact – I have no idea what Lois’ anti-virus software is detecting when she visits this board, and neither do you.
That's assuming she isn't lying. Let's look at the facts....Her "get even" tour didn't work out to well for her. She eventually had to leave because she couldn't follow the rules and then begged the administrator to delete all her posts in order to save herself from further embarrassment. Immediately afterwards her false allegations started. She most definitely has a motive to lie to try and save face.

Since no one else here has ever claimed that their computer was either infected by a virus or that it was harmed in any way,her phony allegations look like nothing more than a case of sour grapes by a disturbed individual.

You certainly used a lot of words to say what you could have easily summed up in one sentence. To wit: I have no goddam idea what I’m talking about.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Artie's Mailbag   Artie's Mailbag - Page 3 Empty12/13/2011, 11:04 am

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:

You certainly used a lot of words to say what you could have easily summed up in one sentence. To wit: I have no goddam idea what I’m talking about.
That's your rebuttal to the actual facts I presented?
Artie's Mailbag - Page 3 Rofl
I rest my case.
Sleep
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Artie's Mailbag   Artie's Mailbag - Page 3 Empty12/13/2011, 12:25 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:

That's your rebuttal to the actual facts I presented?
Artie's Mailbag - Page 3 Rofl
I rest my case.
Sleep
I don't see any 'facts' at all. Your so-called 'case' is comprised of guesswork, speculation, and fabrication.
Back to top Go down
chuckmo48

chuckmo48

PostSubject: Re: Artie's Mailbag   Artie's Mailbag - Page 3 Empty12/13/2011, 4:03 pm

happy jack wrote:

I don't see any 'facts' at all. Your so-called 'case' is comprised of guesswork, speculation, and fabrication.
...just as your's are
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Artie's Mailbag   Artie's Mailbag - Page 3 Empty12/13/2011, 4:36 pm

chuckmo48 wrote:
happy jack wrote:

...just as your's are
I don't even know what that means, chuckmo.
You probably shouldn't post unless you know what you are talking about.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Artie's Mailbag   Artie's Mailbag - Page 3 Empty12/13/2011, 5:43 pm

chuckmo48 wrote:
happy jack wrote:

...just as your's are
His "facts" consist of 'she said so'. Laughing

Mine actually occurred on this board...
Quote :
Let's look at the facts....Her "get even" tour didn't work out to well for her. She eventually had to leave because she couldn't follow the rules and then begged the administrator to delete all her posts in order to save herself from further embarrassment. Immediately afterwards her false allegations started. She most definitely has a motive to lie to try and save face.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Artie's Mailbag   Artie's Mailbag - Page 3 Empty12/13/2011, 5:56 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
Quote :
Let's look at the facts....Her "get even" tour didn't work out to well for her. She eventually had to leave because she couldn't follow the rules and then begged the administrator to delete all her posts in order to save herself from further embarrassment. Immediately afterwards her false allegations started. She most definitely has a motive to lie to try and save face.
Again, Artie, as far as I know, you've made up all of your 'facts', and the remainder is nothing but opinion. I've certainly seen nothing that backs up your claims.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Artie's Mailbag   Artie's Mailbag - Page 3 Empty12/13/2011, 6:22 pm

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
Quote :
[b]Again, Artie, as far as I know, you've made up all of your 'facts', and the remainder is nothing but opinion. I've certainly seen nothing that backs up your claims.
She was a member here. That is a fact. See any of her posts? They are all gone. That too is a fact.
Now I'm through wasting any more of my time with you. Sleep
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Artie's Mailbag   Artie's Mailbag - Page 3 Empty12/13/2011, 7:34 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
Quote :
Again, Artie, as far as I know, you've made up all of your 'facts', and the remainder is nothing but opinion. I've certainly seen nothing that backs up your claims.
She was a member here. That is a fact. See any of her posts? They are all gone. That too is a fact.
Now I'm through wasting any more of my time with you. Sleep

[b]Yes, she was a member, and yes, she no longer is a member.
Her posts are gone? Certainly – my posts were gone, too, when I was placed on ‘vacation’, but not because I requested that they be deleted.
I’m not disputing any of that; I’m disputing the rest of the stuff you made up.

…. Her “get even” tour didn’t work out ….?

[b]What the hell is a “get even” tour?

…. begged the administrator to delete all her posts?

Not buying it.

…. her ‘false allegations’?

You haven’t even come close to demonstrating that her allegations were false.

…. She most definitely has a motive to lie and save face?

Why? Because Artie says so? Gimme a break.

Go ahead – fake boredom. That seems to be your default tactic whenever someone shows you to be totally full of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Artie's Mailbag   Artie's Mailbag - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Artie's Mailbag
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Freedom Reign! :: Nation/Other :: The Lounge-
Jump to: