Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Artie's Mailbag

Go down 
+5
chuckmo48
happy jack
the oracle
UrRight
Artie60438
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
KarenT

Artie's Mailbag - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artie's Mailbag   Artie's Mailbag - Page 2 Empty6/25/2011, 2:09 pm

Who?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Artie's Mailbag   Artie's Mailbag - Page 2 Empty6/25/2011, 6:06 pm

KarenT wrote:
Who?
He's used various handles,including,honest deal,censor this,none of your business,on the BLT board. His last one there was 'tmr9' back in April. You probably ran into him at sometime since you're a reasonable poster. He's a misfit with huge anger issues. He's been kicked off local message boards at least 25 times,and that may even be a low estimate. He follows this board closely and also has a psychopathic obsession with the administrator here.

He's been known to stalk people and from what I hear his behavior may have really crossed the line lately. We may be seeing him soon with the title "defendant" next to his name. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
KarenT

PostSubject: Re: Artie's Mailbag   Artie's Mailbag - Page 2 Empty6/25/2011, 6:10 pm

I remember tmr9. He signed in as a new poster, but knew things that went on years ago.
Back to top Go down
the oracle

the oracle

PostSubject: Re: Artie's Mailbag   Artie's Mailbag - Page 2 Empty6/25/2011, 10:47 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
He's been known to stalk people and from what I hear his behavior may have really crossed the line lately. We may be seeing him soon with the title "defendant" next to his name. Very Happy

oh so you think its janiec then?
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Artie's Mailbag   Artie's Mailbag - Page 2 Empty6/28/2011, 9:16 am

Well Artie, it's a wild guess...Janiec?

Hell hath no fury!

Answer the Oracle!

You don't have to...I can wild guess it's Janiec.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Artie's Mailbag   Artie's Mailbag - Page 2 Empty6/28/2011, 12:29 pm

UrRight wrote:
Well Artie, it's a wild guess...Janiec?

Hell hath no fury!

Answer the Oracle!

You don't have to...I can wild guess it's Janiec.
NO! NO! NO! It's not Janiec. Janiec is a Rhodes scholar compared to the psycho simpleton I'm referring to.
Back to top Go down
the oracle

the oracle

PostSubject: Re: Artie's Mailbag   Artie's Mailbag - Page 2 Empty6/29/2011, 4:00 am

sorry i got my stalkers confused
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Artie's Mailbag   Artie's Mailbag - Page 2 Empty6/29/2011, 9:22 am

How about that "Woody Woodpecker" guy? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Artie's Mailbag   Artie's Mailbag - Page 2 Empty7/13/2011, 10:07 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
I'm pleased to report today that my ex-poodle has been banned once again from the Times message board. Very Happy The region's biggest loser had resurrected one of his 20 to 30 old screen names in another futile effort to try and get even with me for some unknown reason that remains in his warped mind. As always,the idiot has failed miserably again. :rolfcry:

Artie's Mailbag - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSmBKaf63Rphv6vqkVoyzlaqGmhebf3LK4tjt1tGtx4irU_zs1Ykw
cyclops 👋
Just squashed the imbecile again. Get this.....His latest screen name was 'Artiaz Muy Loco' which means 'Artiaz Very Mad' in English. Running out of english language screen names,idiot? I think we both know who has the anger problem,don't we,and it ain't me. :rolfcry:

The Times is on to you and knows all about you,Numbnutz! Your days of name calling and disrupting message boards is over.
cyclops 👋
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Artie's Mailbag   Artie's Mailbag - Page 2 Empty8/9/2011, 6:21 am

Ok, is it Einstien?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Artie's Mailbag   Artie's Mailbag - Page 2 Empty9/8/2011, 7:45 pm

To those who have followed this thread. I'm happy to announce that a frivolous lawsuit filed by a now deceased lunatic and grifter was officially dismissed on July 05,2011 cheers Someone please inform JCMT if he hasn't heard the good news already.
cyclops 👋 :rolfcry:
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Artie's Mailbag   Artie's Mailbag - Page 2 Empty11/8/2011, 11:45 am

deelight wrote:
Your obsession over a guy who has been banned from this forum for years is mind boggling. Fortunately his memory will live on thanks to individuals such as yourself.
Gee,I wonder who "deelight" could be referring to? Laughing

Always a treat seeing "deelight" make a mockery of the intellectually challenged stooges on the BLT board.
Thanks for the laughs and enjoy election day

Artie's Mailbag - Page 2 Th_ROTFLMAO
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Artie's Mailbag   Artie's Mailbag - Page 2 Empty12/9/2011, 10:06 am

Anybody want a chuckle? Looks like our friend "deelight" has once again been rattling the cages of the circus animals Very Happy

Quote :
deelight wrote:
Seems like the only thing more superficial than this Christmas thread would be the all the supposed friends of two deceased members of this forum who came forward after the fact to use their deaths to take swipes at current and former members of this forum.

Lois lane wrote:

I was thinking about changing my signature line, but as long as it "angers" you and the syphilitic, old sodomite that wrote it, I have decided that "it stays"...

You can take that to the infested, dust bowl of a discussion board, and share with your allies...

Doesn't anger me in the slightest,foolish one. On the contrary,I derive great satisfaction that years later I still live in your heads rent free. A signature file is a pretty important piece of real estate on a message board,yet you and and at least one other idiot continue to dedicate yours to me. That is simply priceless! Artie's Mailbag - Page 2 Thankyou-thank-you-thanks-ty-smiley-emoticon-000280-large

I also found it highly amusing that shortly after I identified you as a lonely aging spinster you went and changed your avatar. Quite the coincidence,dontcha think? Laughing Where did you steal those from?
Artie's Mailbag - Page 2 110_F_34182971_EaoHEtqYoGmHExWSvb1EIf7IHNAD3AJ8
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Artie's Mailbag   Artie's Mailbag - Page 2 Empty12/9/2011, 4:24 pm

Lois lane wrote:

I was thinking about changing my signature line, but as long as it "angers" you and the syphilitic, old sodomite ....

Artie60438 wrote:
Doesn't anger me in the slightest ....

Interesting how you intuitively, instinctively, and immediately knew that she was addressing you.
I have no personal experience with the matter, but I do remember that it used to be treated with penicillin. There have probably been medical advances, however, so you might want to do a Google search to find out what is being used nowadays.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Artie's Mailbag   Artie's Mailbag - Page 2 Empty12/9/2011, 5:09 pm

happy jack wrote:
Lois lane wrote:

I was thinking about changing my signature line, but as long as it "angers" you and the syphilitic, old sodomite ....

Artie60438 wrote:

[b]Interesting how you intuitively, instinctively, and immediately knew that she was addressing you.

The troll visits here at least once a day and dedicates her sig file to me. Need I say more?
I have a question for you Jack. According to aging old maid,Lois Lane who just posted
Quote :

I just went over there to check out your statement, and specifically the Artie's Mailbag. Almost immediately I got a "Drop-It" trojan, all the bells and whistles went off, and I had to run a scan. I naturally caught it.

Note to the Admin of that board...it is a FELONY to purposely infect another computer with malware/virus software. A report has been sent along with your IP address, and date/time of the infection.

What she posted is an outright lie,isn't it? You've been a member here for quite some time. I'm pretty sure you wouldn't want to be accessing a board that she falsely claims would infect your computer. Right?

What's really hilarious is that the dateless and desperate hag has made the phony claims about viruses for months on end,yet she still monitors this board on a daily basis. How sad that she continues to showcase to the world what a fool she truly is.
Laughing
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Artie's Mailbag   Artie's Mailbag - Page 2 Empty12/9/2011, 6:32 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Lois lane wrote:

Artie60438 wrote:

Interesting how you intuitively, instinctively, and immediately knew that she was addressing you.

The troll visits here at least once a day and dedicates her sig file to me. Need I say more?
I have a question for you Jack. According to aging old maid,Lois Lane who just posted
Quote :

I just went over there to check out your statement, and specifically the Artie's Mailbag. Almost immediately I got a "Drop-It" trojan, all the bells and whistles went off, and I had to run a scan. I naturally caught it.

Note to the Admin of that board...it is a FELONY to purposely infect another computer with malware/virus software. A report has been sent along with your IP address, and date/time of the infection.

What she posted is an outright lie,isn't it? You've been a member here for quite some time. I'm pretty sure you wouldn't want to be accessing a board that she falsely claims would infect your computer. Right?

What's really hilarious is that the dateless and desperate hag has made the phony claims about viruses for months on end,yet she still monitors this board on a daily basis. How sad that she continues to showcase to the world what a fool she truly is.
Laughing
I have absolutely no idea what her anti-virus software may be detecting when she visits this site, so I don't feel qualified to comment on it.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Artie's Mailbag   Artie's Mailbag - Page 2 Empty12/9/2011, 8:49 pm

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

Quote :

Laughing
I have absolutely no idea what her anti-virus software may be detecting when she visits this site, so I don't feel qualified to comment on it.
You would agree though that your computer has never been infected as result of visiting here,wouldn't you?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Artie's Mailbag   Artie's Mailbag - Page 2 Empty12/9/2011, 8:59 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

Quote :

Laughing
You would agree though that your computer has never been infected as result of visiting here,wouldn't you?

No, I can't really say that with any certainty. I've had computer issues after visiting this and other websites, so I have no way of knowing who the real culprit was.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Artie's Mailbag   Artie's Mailbag - Page 2 Empty12/10/2011, 7:55 am

happy jack wrote:

[b]No, I can't really say that with any certainty. I've had computer issues after visiting this and other websites, so I have no way of knowing who the real culprit was.
Nice dodge. I have to hand it to you. Defending an immature idiot like Lois certainly must be challenging.

Only a complete moron would visit here daily and then claim this site is virus infested.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Artie's Mailbag   Artie's Mailbag - Page 2 Empty12/10/2011, 10:02 am

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:

[b]No, I can't really say that with any certainty. I've had computer issues after visiting this and other websites, so I have no way of knowing who the real culprit was.
Nice dodge. I have to hand it to you. Defending an immature idiot like Lois certainly must be challenging.

Only a complete moron would visit here daily and then claim this site is virus infested.
It's not a dodge.
Unlike you, the words 'I don't know' are actually in my vocabulary.
You should probably try using them in a sentence sometime.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Artie's Mailbag   Artie's Mailbag - Page 2 Empty12/10/2011, 11:42 am

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:

It's not a dodge.
Unlike you, the words 'I don't know' are actually in my vocabulary.
You should probably try using them in a sentence sometime.
Here's what I do know.....A person,let's call her "Lois" who visits a site daily (this one) that she falsely claims is "virus infested" is either a total idiot or an out and out liar.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Artie's Mailbag   Artie's Mailbag - Page 2 Empty12/10/2011, 5:02 pm

I see the stupid gallery has officially turned the thread 'Merry Christmas" into another tribute that's all about me..me..me. Laughing Old maid Loony Lane is making her usual empty threats based on lies. Her behavior reminds me of someone else big on idiotic threats. Laughing

Meanwhile the psycho-stalker,who's spent the last 5+ years trying to figure out a way to get even with me has gotten his wimpy impotent self all lathered up again to no avail,other than to provide me with more side-splitting laughs. How's the revenge campaign going,pyschoboy? Laughing
The part about Yuri confiding in you is especially a hoot,considering that you never lasted a month without me getting you getting kicked off.

Merry Christmas indeed! Keep those cards and letters coming,stooges! cheers
Artie's Mailbag - Page 2 Thankyou-thank-you-thanks-ty-smiley-emoticon-000280-large

Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Artie's Mailbag   Artie's Mailbag - Page 2 Empty12/10/2011, 5:36 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
I see the stupid gallery has officially turned the thread 'Merry Christmas" into another tribute that's all about me..me..me. Laughing Old maid Loony Lane is making her usual empty threats based on lies. Her behavior reminds me of someone else big on idiotic threats. Laughing

Meanwhile the psycho-stalker,who's spent the last 5+ years trying to figure out a way to get even with me has gotten his wimpy impotent self all lathered up again to no avail,other than to provide me with more side-splitting laughs. How's the revenge campaign going,pyschoboy? Laughing
The part about Yuri confiding in you is especially a hoot,considering that you never lasted a month without me getting you getting kicked off.

Merry Christmas indeed! Keep those cards and letters coming,stooges! cheers
Artie's Mailbag - Page 2 Thankyou-thank-you-thanks-ty-smiley-emoticon-000280-large

Artie60438 wrote:

On the contrary,I derive great satisfaction that years later I still live in your heads rent free.
Ummm …. speaking of living in someone’s head rent-free ….
Isn’t it slightly ironic for you to make that claim when, based mainly upon the fact that you are no longer allowed to post there, the entire NWI forum lives rent-free inside your head?
You just can’t seem to stop visiting there, can you?
You kind of remind me of a starving person staring through the plate-glass window of a restaurant, watching the patrons dine on something he’ll never have.

Back to top Go down
KarenT

PostSubject: Re: Artie's Mailbag   Artie's Mailbag - Page 2 Empty12/10/2011, 9:24 pm

Are we going to fixate on Lois this year like everyone did last year with Freetime? Yawn
Back to top Go down
chuckmo48

chuckmo48

PostSubject: Re: Artie's Mailbag   Artie's Mailbag - Page 2 Empty12/11/2011, 8:17 am

KarenT wrote:
Are we going to fixate on Lois this year like everyone did last year with Freetime? Yawn
I think a few of the ol' boys over there are a little too giddy over her...
lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Artie's Mailbag   Artie's Mailbag - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Artie's Mailbag
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Freedom Reign! :: Nation/Other :: The Lounge-
Jump to: