Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Do you think Michelle Quackinbush has the right to declare that Pam Capp Can't Run For Mayor?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
UrRight

Do you think Michelle Quackinbush has the right to declare that Pam Capp Can't Run For Mayor? Empty
PostSubject: Do you think Michelle Quackinbush has the right to declare that Pam Capp Can't Run For Mayor?   Do you think Michelle Quackinbush has the right to declare that Pam Capp Can't Run For Mayor? Empty1/1/2009, 9:27 pm

I read it the other day in the Times (Weds), but can't find a link in NWITimes.com. I read it in the newspaper that the Mayor and her cronies say that she can't legally run for mayor, because she is a cop, that is employed by the mayor.

I thought to myself, what??? How many politicians are employed by politicians, that still ran for higher offices. Am I dreaming, I thought to myself while reading the article.

I have never heard of such a thing. It should be taught in school, if that's the fact, that if you want to be mayor, don't work for the mayor. As a cop or City Clerk (Michelle worked as a city clerk, hired by the mayor and became a mayor). This doesn't make sense to me. By this logic, do we teach our children in school, not to be a cop if you later decide to run for a higher office, such as "Mayor"?

That doesn't make sense.

Any opinions out there? I am just interested because this is the first time I ever heard of your freedom of running for any office can be blocked by someone who supposedly is your boss. What century are we in? Did I sleep through a couple, have I been re-incarnated? Is this Iran?

Last edited by UrRight on 1/1/2009, 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
UrRight

Do you think Michelle Quackinbush has the right to declare that Pam Capp Can't Run For Mayor? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you think Michelle Quackinbush has the right to declare that Pam Capp Can't Run For Mayor?   Do you think Michelle Quackinbush has the right to declare that Pam Capp Can't Run For Mayor? Empty1/1/2009, 9:30 pm

Is this the Chinese taking over city hall? farao

Ah, I'm in Egypt now...we GYP farao What a Face you!
Back to top Go down

Do you think Michelle Quackinbush has the right to declare that Pam Capp Can't Run For Mayor?
Page 1 of 1