Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

First Lady Michelle is a Total Embarrassment to our County!

Go down 
+5
edge540
WhitingLib
KarenT
Artie60438
UrRight
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
UrRight

First Lady Michelle is a Total Embarrassment to our County! Empty
PostSubject: First Lady Michelle is a Total Embarrassment to our County!   First Lady Michelle is a Total Embarrassment to our County! Empty4/1/2012, 2:53 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2123478/Michelle-gets-slimed-First-Lady-caught-green-goos-line-childrens-awards.html

Please scroll down and see what this woman is now wearing. She is getting sluttier looking than ever. I mentioned in one thread the dress she wore when they held a dinner for the whomever, she had on a royal blue dress with circular embedding surrounding her boobs, looking like a woman from the third world that use to cover their breast with gold plates.

Now this. And, I'm not alone in my thoughts. She has cheapened the image of what a "First Lady with Dignity" should be. Can you imagine Jaqueline Kennedy (whom I thought MO resembled at the beginning in choice of conservative wear), performing in clothing like this, dressed like she's the same age as a hooker at 18?

Embarrasing. I would be absolutely embarrassed if this was my mother dressed like this at an event like this. She should be setting an example, and not acting like she's their age.

What a waste of a position. Instead of feeding the poor, she feeds herself. Look at her figure...she wants to control what others' eat?

She acts like a child, and worse than child obesity she is trying to impose, she should now focus on how kids dress by showing an example. I can just imagine what other countries think of this POTUS and FLOTUS, seeing how they act, eat and dress. I have no respect in her taste of clothing since it's gone over her head. NO respect. It's like looking at a gangbanger wearing his pants half-down to see a rapper. Then she goes and dresses a mother's worse nightmare if her child ever dressed like that. She is a waste of space on earth. PUKE.

This makes me wonder if any POTUS should enter the Presidential race with small or young pre/teens. Too much juggling trying to act like your kids, do things with your kids, and ending up looking like a fool. This is a serious job, or reflection of the husband as a serious POTUS. All she seems to be doing lately is cheapening the nation's most important job. She is representing the nation, not Hollywood.

I'm starting to wonder if she's been on crack lately.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: First Lady Michelle is a Total Embarrassment to our County!   First Lady Michelle is a Total Embarrassment to our County! Empty4/1/2012, 3:03 pm

Read the comments. The only one's thinking she looks cool are imature kids. The adults or older ones have nothing but negative things to say about her way of dressing.

She needs to apply for, "What NOT to WEAR".

Imagine Nancy Reagan dressing like that, Barbara Bush, etc. Even Hillary. Just read those comments.

I surely hope they don't get four more years. Too embarrasing not just the way they party, dress, act and eat. but because they don't lead by example or keep their words from prior to election.

They are just pimps in the White House. Pimps, smoochers, whatever. They need to go back to the SouthSide, where their kids can live the "values of the southside" they don't want them to forget. Yeah, right. He'll move to Hawaii. Just go.

Last edited by UrRight on 4/1/2012, 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: First Lady Michelle is a Total Embarrassment to our County!   First Lady Michelle is a Total Embarrassment to our County! Empty4/1/2012, 3:08 pm

I just read one of two of the latest comments. I can swear since it came from LA, I am not the only one who feels this way!

Quote:

"She is just plain embarrassing. Is it that hard finding a tiny bit of dignity ? Wear some age appropriate clothes that fit .. what a First Lady .. First Embarrassment is more like it."

From LA!!!!!!! Embarassed

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2123478/Michelle-gets-slimed-First-Lady-caught-green-goos-line-childrens-awards.html#ixzz1qoyYbEmK
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: First Lady Michelle is a Total Embarrassment to our County!   First Lady Michelle is a Total Embarrassment to our County! Empty4/1/2012, 8:36 pm

Quote :
When first lady Michelle Obama headlines a high-dollar fundraiser today for President Obama at the California Academy of Sciences in San Francisco - her 43rd fundraiser in the last 10 months - it will show her to be not only one of the campaign's top assets but also one of the nation's most versatile political figures.

It's hard to imagine Jackie Kennedy or Pat Nixon challenging - and beating - a late-night TV comedian in a potato sack race across the East Room of the White House, as the first lady did in February with NBC's Jimmy Fallon to promote fitness.

But that self-deprecating everywoman appeal is key to her 62 percent approval rating, according to a Fox News poll last fall - which is at least a dozen points higher than President Obama's current mark and far higher than those of his Republican opponents.
Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2012/03/29/MNPA1NRN9A.DTL#ixzz1qqJ8ijSa
Back to top Go down
KarenT

PostSubject: Re: First Lady Michelle is a Total Embarrassment to our County!   First Lady Michelle is a Total Embarrassment to our County! Empty4/2/2012, 7:20 pm

Her taste isn't mine; however, part of that is I don't have her body either. I am working out - trying to get rid of the stomach and get my arms in better shape.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: First Lady Michelle is a Total Embarrassment to our County!   First Lady Michelle is a Total Embarrassment to our County! Empty4/2/2012, 10:29 pm

KarenT wrote:
Her taste isn't mine; however, part of that is I don't have her body either. I am working out - trying to get rid of the stomach and get my arms in better shape.

Whether you are 100 lbs or 200 lbs., no First Lady should wear inappropriate for age wear.

Her kids wore more decent clothing, so what example is she setting?

They dressed appropriate for their age: conservative.

Their mom dressed like a rock star, way beyond her years.

What the hell is a first lady for?
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: First Lady Michelle is a Total Embarrassment to our County!   First Lady Michelle is a Total Embarrassment to our County! Empty4/2/2012, 10:32 pm

Karen, buy "Total Gym". Its the best thing than anything, and comes with cards for your arms. legs, back. etc. Park it by the tv while doing leg stretches and don't forget the pillow, I sleep on it.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: First Lady Michelle is a Total Embarrassment to our County!   First Lady Michelle is a Total Embarrassment to our County! Empty4/3/2012, 12:19 am

UrRight wrote:
KarenT wrote:

Whether you are 100 lbs or 200 lbs., no First Lady should wear inappropriate for age wear.
There was nothing "inappropriate" in what she wore. It's just right-wing loons that can't get over the fact that she looks fantastic in fashionable attire.

I guess they're jealous since the only things the last 2 Republican first ladies,Babs and Pickles Bush,could wear were bad pant suits.
First Lady Michelle is a Total Embarrassment to our County! Slide_211680_830996_large
Back to top Go down
KarenT

PostSubject: Re: First Lady Michelle is a Total Embarrassment to our County!   First Lady Michelle is a Total Embarrassment to our County! Empty4/3/2012, 6:29 am

I've joined a gym. I have an exercise cycle - it lives quietly in my son's room. I need to be spending $$ - too cheap to let that go to waste, so I work out.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: First Lady Michelle is a Total Embarrassment to our County!   First Lady Michelle is a Total Embarrassment to our County! Empty4/3/2012, 11:58 am

Bippity-bump. I liken this to those kids wearing their pants below their butt. What is she, a freaking politician FLOTUS, or has J. Crew left when she left South Chicago?

No word from any of you right, left and center Ding-dongs. You love it when a woman dresses like a slut. NO?
Back to top Go down
WhitingLib

WhitingLib

PostSubject: Re: First Lady Michelle is a Total Embarrassment to our County!   First Lady Michelle is a Total Embarrassment to our County! Empty4/3/2012, 12:05 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
UrRight wrote:
KarenT wrote:

There was nothing "inappropriate" in what she wore. It's just right-wing loons that can't get over the fact that she looks fantastic in fashionable attire.

I guess they're jealous since the only things the last 2 Republican first ladies,Babs and Pickles Bush,could wear were bad pant suits.
First Lady Michelle is a Total Embarrassment to our County! Slide_211680_830996_large

I think she looks great! She wore this to the Kids Choice Awards, if you have ever seen the show...it's all about kids getting crazy, having fun and being "slimed."
Had she shown up to this event wearing a Chanel suit...now THAT would have been inappropriate.
I think it's fantastic that we have a first lady that's not afraid to loosen up and have some fun.
Back to top Go down
edge540

edge540

PostSubject: Re: First Lady Michelle is a Total Embarrassment to our County!   First Lady Michelle is a Total Embarrassment to our County! Empty4/3/2012, 12:06 pm

UrRight,
You really_really_ do not know WTF you're talking about.
Quote :
Michelle Obama: Power Fashion

Michelle Obama truly is the First Lady of Fashion. The gorgeous, statuesque Obama is a mix-and-match master with a soft spot for Thakoon and Jason Wu. In terms of heightened fashion-biz buzz, the First Lady is well on her way to leaving a stylish legacy on par with those other White House arbiters, Jacqueline Kennedy and Nancy Reagan.

http://www.harpersbazaar.com/fashion/fashion-articles/michelle-obama-fashion#slide-1
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: First Lady Michelle is a Total Embarrassment to our County!   First Lady Michelle is a Total Embarrassment to our County! Empty4/3/2012, 12:26 pm

I KNOW WHAT THE FUCK EVERYONE commented ON THAT BOARD FROM TAssociated PRESS.. aND, Edge, she represents the country. She dresses more slutier for state dinners, emphasizing her boobs, cleavage, while the French guy's wife was dressed far more conservative.

She sucks at representing America. She belongs in Africa.

She looks like a big ole, slimmed down monkey with a fat azz that serves 2,000 calories at a state dinner with different wines to match each course, while telling the rest of us to tighten our belts and fight childhood obesity.

Well, I have news for you, I've never met an age-appropriate weight Latino. They eat greasy tacos, full 100% milk, and you won't find diet pop in their supermarkets.

That's besides the point. She looks exactly like my sis-in-law at 60 dressed in clothes my daughter wears in LA, for her job, but otherwise conservative. But, the sis-in-law has a double chin on a up and down yo-yo diet ever since her kids were born. "Blah, blah, don't eat that, you already consumed x amount of carbos, caloieries, etc."

She created a strick upbringing that they should eat like her. Guess what? They are ten times fatter than my kids at the same age,in their late twenties. . Meanwhile she pukes and bys clothes the 20-30 year old wears, dresses like she is living in LA. Even my own daughter who loves her to death said, "Mom, Aunt...just doesn't want to lose her youth". Same can be said about the Obama girls - in future, when mom isn't controlling their eating habits, they will eat out of anxiety. It happened to my niece and nephew. A mother so observed with her looks at 50, thinks she's a model, yet her kids had to sneak into gram's house for cookies, while she was floating in the sun, drinking her wine.

Flotus is as two faced as her husband. "Do as I say, not as I do". How many ice cream cones, and cheeseburger pit stops do they make? I bet they eat two bites out of that "show boating garden". And, don't tell me Flotus tends to it everyday, like a real farmer does.

She is ridiculous. For bragging about shopping at Target and J.Crew, I had a lot of respect for how she dressed. As usual, like other black leaders, they forgot where they came from and are full of the garden fertilizer they have slaves put on to maintain that garden.

How many weeds did she pull shortly after that garden, with all those trips.? It's show-boating and she belongs in LA, he belongs in Hawaii, without the security detail, because they aren't worthy of body gaurds. What's there to shoot besides cameras?

Bunch of "Jesse Jackson, Mary Mitchell, Al Sharpton, Louis Farrakhan's lifestyle and false persona, once you throw them a donation, it's called, "Black Power".

That isn't what MLK had in mind. I hope Trump and Krispy Creme enters the race in Florida.

I keep thinking the Repos are trying to connect with the constituents that fork out their bills, but they are so much like the crack-pot in office right now.

Name one thing he did to make a difference in this economy, except spend money thtat didn't belong to him/her. Typical Bling-Bling. If you think FLOTUS looks good Edge, typical darken pigment that would settle for anything. She still needs to lay off the pills and booze, and really control her weight the way she expects others to. Don't tell me those two quit drinking, smoking, partying, and snorting. Her own children seem oblivious as to how much their parents changed. At their expense. They appear oblivious to their parent's excuse of looking like they do. Party after party. They live for that.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: First Lady Michelle is a Total Embarrassment to our County!   First Lady Michelle is a Total Embarrassment to our County! Empty4/3/2012, 12:52 pm

edge540 wrote:
UrRight,
You really_really_ do not know WTF you're talking about.
Quote :
Michelle Obama: Power Fashion

Michelle Obama truly is the First Lady of Fashion. The gorgeous, statuesque Obama is a mix-and-match master with a soft spot for Thakoon and Jason Wu. In terms of heightened fashion-biz buzz, the First Lady is well on her way to leaving a stylish legacy on par with those other White House arbiters, Jacqueline Kennedy and Nancy Reagan.

http://www.harpersbazaar.com/fashion/fashion-articles/michelle-obama-fashion#slide-1

When you hold the position as "First Lady", there were better choices to be made. My family was totally embarrased with now 61 YEAR OLD sister-in-law showing up at my dad's gravesite, wearing exactly what resembles above. Appropriate for the respect for the dead, or "Oh, wow, look at me", which everyone commented how ridiculous it was.

What she wore could have been classy, and more of a fit for the occasion. If not, she should have stayed home. It's no different than wearing your pants half-way down, sending messages. No, when you are that old, you don't try and be a friend to your kids. You set an example. She had a choice to wear anything but pantsuits, and with this, and coupled with the fact when the French guy and his wife arrived for a state dinner she lost her mind wearing what she wore. circles embedded in embroidering her low cut, roayl blue gown. Common sense says, you don't dress like that, at that type of occasion, especially when money is no problem. A Regular GOWN without the swirling of her "double D cup breasts, which attracted so many negative comments from the discussion boards from NY to CA, across America...they disapprove of her now, advanced type of inappropriate dressing for different affairs. If I were her, and had to meet the French President and his wife, (who dressed very conservitive) and I was in the position of calling the shots what I was to wear, I would say, no, my boobs aren't the atrraction. Give me conservative, not flamboyant.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: First Lady Michelle is a Total Embarrassment to our County!   First Lady Michelle is a Total Embarrassment to our County! Empty4/3/2012, 12:58 pm

Jaqueline Kenedy and Nancy Reagan did not flaunt clothes representing teenagers. They dresed so conservative, they didn't have to speak words to make their mark in history. They also had 20x less assistants.

Michelle is a very flamboyant idiot who dresses unlike like her kids do but CAN'T. They know what their mom is up to, and the two seem to have 4 times the brains of their parents two, put together.

Her kids can see right through that. It'll take a few years, but Michelle can't control THEM like she controls her 25 assistants.

MO should apply for disability since it takes 25 assistants to dress her. Can't do anything in the White House without 25 aides? Can't take numerous vacations, wining and dining her friends, without "x" amount of bodyguards. I bet this is the best vacation the CIA or FBI agents ever took since Reagan.

If yoo aren't disabled, why do you need more than one or two aids? I think she should apply for disability, claiming she can't function without 25 aids to breathe, bathe her, and supply her with whatever.

Barry still smokes, last I read. His favorite, private spot. Two-faced. What's the big deal in telling the truth? Don't pee on my leg and tell me it's raining. Those two specialize in that...Potus and Flotus. I can't wait until they leave office. We're doomed if they stay. Spending money unnecessarily, dressing up like "let's eatem' up while we're here".

Blowing mad right now. I don't like the Repukes, the DEMO's and wish now, Trump would run and Christy-Kreme. Nobody likes any of them runing. I wish Powell would run. He had to hide, and advise that ill-natured Nixon, and in this documentary I read, I wish the hell he would run this country. If not, I'll settle for Trump. Trump ain't about to loose his investment and has more ties to overseas than any idiot running for office. We need fatso Chritie Kreme's mouth who tells it like it is to run as VP with Trump.

Sounds nuts. but unless they come up with some type of "leader with proper expertise". I'm not gonna vote to play the role in the demise of this country. Non of the candidates offer anything different than Obama who is a failure.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: First Lady Michelle is a Total Embarrassment to our County!   First Lady Michelle is a Total Embarrassment to our County! Empty4/3/2012, 1:22 pm

UrRight wrote:

Spoken like a true racist. Why not just admit the fact that you're insanely jealous of successful black women.
Quote :
Well, I have news for you, I've never met an age-appropriate weight Latino. They eat greasy tacos, full 100% milk, and you won't find diet pop in their supermarkets.
Meet Eva Longoria from Desperate Housewives
First Lady Michelle is a Total Embarrassment to our County! Eva-longoria-too-sexy-for-politics-6Fk
Quote :
That isn't what MLK had in mind.
Now you're channeling MLK? LOL!
Name one thing he did to make a difference in this economy, except spend money thtat didn't belong to him/her.[/img]
Saved General Motors,doofus.
Back to top Go down
edge540

edge540

PostSubject: Re: First Lady Michelle is a Total Embarrassment to our County!   First Lady Michelle is a Total Embarrassment to our County! Empty4/3/2012, 1:34 pm

UrRight wrote:
Sounds nuts. but unless they come up with some type of "leader with proper expertise". I'm not gonna vote to play the role in the demise of this country.
Thanks you made my day, UrRight. I hope all the other conservatives like you do the same.
Those are some of the best rants I have ever seen. UrRight, you rock. lol!

BTW, what do you think about the republicans plan to get rid of medicare?
Good idea?
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: First Lady Michelle is a Total Embarrassment to our County!   First Lady Michelle is a Total Embarrassment to our County! Empty4/3/2012, 2:19 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
UrRight wrote:
Spoken like a true racist.

Laughing Wow. Just... wow. I've got her nonsensical stream of consciousness rants blocked, but holy hell, I apparently miss outrageous gems like that one. I also liked what immediately followed...

UrRight wrote:
She looks like a big ole, slimmed down monkey with a fat azz...

Classy.

Now here's a question. Which is a bigger threat to the voting process? Nonexistent voter fraud or people like UrRight? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
WhitingLib

WhitingLib

PostSubject: Re: First Lady Michelle is a Total Embarrassment to our County!   First Lady Michelle is a Total Embarrassment to our County! Empty4/3/2012, 2:29 pm

Heretic wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
UrRight wrote:
Spoken like a true racist.

Laughing Wow. Just... wow. I've got her nonsensical stream of consciousness rants blocked, but holy hell, I apparently miss outrageous gems like that one. I also liked what immediately followed...

UrRight wrote:
She looks like a big ole, slimmed down monkey with a fat azz...

Classy.

Now here's a question. Which is a bigger threat to the voting process? Nonexistent voter fraud or people like UrRight? Twisted Evil

This is nothing...her rants are usually much, much worse.
This is practically a love letter.
Sickening.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: First Lady Michelle is a Total Embarrassment to our County!   First Lady Michelle is a Total Embarrassment to our County! Empty4/3/2012, 4:12 pm

Heretic wrote:

UrRight could be the poster child that the right-wing and people like the Koch Bros depend on to keep voting against their own interests. Behind closed doors they're known as "useful idiots".
Back to top Go down
edge540

edge540

PostSubject: Re: First Lady Michelle is a Total Embarrassment to our County!   First Lady Michelle is a Total Embarrassment to our County! Empty4/3/2012, 4:31 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
UrRight could be the poster child that the right-wing and people like the Koch Bros depend on to keep voting against their own interests. Behind closed doors they're known as "useful idiots".
And here's the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IX6EgYQAoU&feature=related
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: First Lady Michelle is a Total Embarrassment to our County!   First Lady Michelle is a Total Embarrassment to our County! Empty4/3/2012, 5:49 pm

Edge what are you doing over here? Smile
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: First Lady Michelle is a Total Embarrassment to our County!   First Lady Michelle is a Total Embarrassment to our County! Empty4/3/2012, 5:53 pm

I

Last edited by UrRight on 4/3/2012, 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
edge540

edge540

PostSubject: Re: First Lady Michelle is a Total Embarrassment to our County!   First Lady Michelle is a Total Embarrassment to our County! Empty4/3/2012, 5:58 pm

UrRight wrote:
Edge what are you doing over here? Smile
I'm marveling at the awesomeness of your extraordinary conservative intellect.
Quote :
I can't hear videos you dumb-butts, unlres they are captioned
Do you have a speaker or earphones connected to your computer?
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: First Lady Michelle is a Total Embarrassment to our County!   First Lady Michelle is a Total Embarrassment to our County! Empty4/3/2012, 7:40 pm

Edge, ya dumb butt, get some monkey powder for the hemmoroids growing between the cracks of your butt.

There are different types of hearing loss. When you get at the upper level age, I'll tell ya something, and you will say"What'd ya say?"

As usual I will tell you, "only half of what ya wanna hear".

Dept of Human Services flew scientists, doctors and researchers in. Our gene is shared by only two others in the world. It was so unique, the DNA is stored in Washington, D.C. We all go there to get temporal bones removed..because they believe they can halt the passing the unique gene down to say, my grandkids. It is not available until a few more years.

The experts/sciientist published us in the U.S. England/ whateverpthe fluck, and we got notyriety for hving been the first full family, with cousins on my level, and our parents, my sis and bro's and etc., to only find out the gene is so damn rare, they can't give it a name. So. we named it the "Valle Gene ater my mom's mom, our grandmother we never got to meet.
My little sister who would be hear, had I not took a rare time to go to church in the middle of the day and ask God to send me a little sis, wouldn't be here. I'm not advertising...but if you click on "DeafMomsWorld", You can appreciate in the archives about the hearing loss. You can hear, but you can't distinguish between the words. Something dumbaszzes like you don't understand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Lady Michelle is a Total Embarrassment to our County!   First Lady Michelle is a Total Embarrassment to our County! Empty

Back to top Go down

First Lady Michelle is a Total Embarrassment to our County!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Freedom Reign! :: Nation/Other :: Nation/World-
Jump to: