Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Looks LIKE BLAGO is gettig cooked!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
UrRight

Looks LIKE BLAGO is gettig cooked! Empty
PostSubject: Looks LIKE BLAGO is gettig cooked!   Looks LIKE BLAGO is gettig cooked! Empty6/22/2010, 6:31 pm

Like Forest Gump, "That's all I gotta say...."
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Looks LIKE BLAGO is gettig cooked!   Looks LIKE BLAGO is gettig cooked! Empty7/5/2010, 7:20 pm

Who wears furs?

Who spends 63.00 on unnie wear to please a woman who never even smiled at his first inauguration?

Who wants to bet he goes or doen't go?

Truthfully, with all the money spent on clothing, did you ever see a smile on Potty mouth's face??

What do you guys think? Off or on with Prison?

Both, one or neither, just curious.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Looks LIKE BLAGO is gettig cooked!   Looks LIKE BLAGO is gettig cooked! Empty7/5/2010, 8:05 pm

UrRight wrote:

I have not seen anything where he actually accepted money to do something illegal,but in all honesty I haven't paid that close attention to the trial. He may have suggested some kinky things but I don't know that he acted on any of them. I'm looking forward to his defense.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Looks LIKE BLAGO is gettig cooked!   Looks LIKE BLAGO is gettig cooked! Empty7/12/2010, 11:23 am

Artie60438 wrote:
UrRight wrote:

I have not seen anything where he actually accepted money to do something illegal,but in all honesty I haven't paid that close attention to the trial. He may have suggested some kinky things but I don't know that he acted on any of them. I'm looking forward to his defense.

Why does money have to be involved in lieu of a "position". He stated he didn't want to be stuck as a gov.

Lastly, theft of services...I don't care what the super court says, (2 are not qualified in my eyes).

He clearly wanted something out of the deal. Lastly, he was hiding in bathrooms, and only worked 2-8 hours a week! While flying a private plane back and forth to Chicago from Springfield. Never did the ress report how often he rode in the private plane, but it comes out now, he worked "two to 8 hours a week". How misleading this PC of Shitz was. Personal Gain. Now wondering how he's gonna end 2 kids to college.

HELLO!!!! The same way the bottom class did without connections. Reap what you sowed. Sell your unnie wear, your minks, and fix the roof, the cracking windows as reported, on your house...but unnie wear and minks came first. No different raping IL taxpayers than going in and stealing from their homes.

Dumb fluckin' politician. If he gets off...that's it.I quit.

Who did he rape? The IL taxpayers, and they are so stupid in Springfield, they want to cut the poor, disabled kids/adults that live in independent homes, while this jerk worries how he is gonna send his kids to college?

With all his connections, that should be the least of his worries. If he walks, we know for sure, the system in IL is broken far worse than in Washington.

Obama went golfing yesterday to rest up for his next vacation in Maine next week. While tar balls are adding up. Go figure. He should be one the beaches using his iron to hit the tar balls into a "pile". Instead, he sends his wife down there, to "talk".

This is the goofiest, most vacationing/party goers/gugling GULF ignorers I ever saw occupying a white house that surprisingly, wasn't painted black. I have nothing against sucessful, sincere, caring any blacks, but this guy just doesn't get it.

Who takes a vacation during times like this?

Let Grammaw take them to Maine and sit at your desk, you desperate celebrate idiot!

Sorta has the same characteristics as Quakinbush in IL. Everyone owes them.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Looks LIKE BLAGO is gettig cooked!   Looks LIKE BLAGO is gettig cooked! Empty7/12/2010, 12:38 pm

UrRight wrote:

Obama went golfing yesterday to rest up for his next vacation in Maine next week. While tar balls are adding up. Go figure. He should be one the beaches using his iron to hit the tar balls into a "pile". Instead, he sends his wife down there, to "talk".

This is the goofiest, most vacationing/party goers/gugling GULF ignorers I ever saw occupying a white house that surprisingly, wasn't painted black. I have nothing against sucessful, sincere, caring any blacks, but this guy just doesn't get it.

Big deal! He went golfing. Exercise and recreation keep people sharp..........

Quote :
President Obama’s Vacation Days
January 11, 2010

Q: Has President Obama taken more vacation time than his predecessors?

A: According to one count, Presidents Ronald Reagan, George H.W. Bush and George W. Bush spent more time on "vacation" during their first year than President Obama did. Presidents Jimmy Carter and Bill Clinton spent less time on "vacation."
http://www.factcheck.org/2010/01/president-obamas-vacation-days/
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Looks LIKE BLAGO is gettig cooked!   Looks LIKE BLAGO is gettig cooked! Empty7/12/2010, 3:02 pm

[quote="Artie60438"]
UrRight wrote:

Big deal! He went golfing. Exercise and recreation keep people sharp..........

Quote :
President Obama’s Vacation Days
January 11, 2010

Q: Has President Obama taken more vacation time than his predecessors?

A: According to one count, Presidents Ronald Reagan, George H.W. Bush and George W. Bush spent more time on "vacation" during their first year than President Obama did. Presidents Jimmy Carter and Bill Clinton spent less time on "vacation."
http://www.factcheck.org/2010/01/president-obamas-vacation-days/[/quote

I don't and did not like Bush, but where it is a vacation when he went back to his ranch, and still held meetings?

This guy - Obama is known world-wide for taking upteenth vacations...too many. Golf is something he has plenty of time to do after his term ends.

We have too many soldiers dying, a gulf spill, home-grown terrorists cells, and he needs another vacation.

What in the hell has this POTUS done since he took office? Vacations, campaigning, and never faced a press corp. Cuz he can't talk without teleprompters, has no military experience, and never did. He is in-experienced. Sorry to say.

I haven't thought about nothing since he's been in office other than the fact that Wednesdays are party days...he is great photo-opt for rolling up his white sleeves...taking trips to who knows where to celebrate anniversaries with his wife....until they realized it looked "bad". I thought living in the White House was a vacation in itself. Where else do you get treated like loyals, yet despite the economy, they thumb their nose(s) up at us.

I don't like him...just as I did not like Bush. I'm sick of the political bullshit.

Especiallly Quackinbush's shitz...wanting straight across the board cuts, yet enjoys the insurance and life-policy that even Enron employees *ex* employees never enjoyed.

I wish someone would hire a detective and find out for sure this POMOCal city is as full of shitz as the rest of the politicians.

Nick owns a restaurant, and, just for extra insurance and extra money, he acts like he's so innocent. Raid his kitchen and see how many illegals work behind the counter. All crooked a-holes. At the expense of elderlies, people who really pay taxes...yet he gives out free-bies to the cops or anyone on his side with Quack. They both walk like ducks, and are ducks.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Looks LIKE BLAGO is gettig cooked!   Looks LIKE BLAGO is gettig cooked! Empty7/12/2010, 3:48 pm

UrRight wrote:

What in the hell has this POTUS done since he took office? Vacations, campaigning, and never faced a press corp. Cuz he can't talk without teleprompters, has no military experience, and never did. He is in-experienced. Sorry to say.
90 Accomplishments of Pres. Obama Which The Media Fails to Report....

As to the teleprompter BS....Do you remember when he invited the R's to the WH to debate heath care reform with cameras present? He destroyed them and no teleprompters were used.
Back to top Go down
KarenT

PostSubject: Re: Looks LIKE BLAGO is gettig cooked!   Looks LIKE BLAGO is gettig cooked! Empty7/12/2010, 7:30 pm

Do you really think Obama is out of touch with the world on vacation? He will have staff with him, probably be in mostly constant contact with Washington. Reagan - no internet, just phones and letters.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Looks LIKE BLAGO is gettig cooked!   Looks LIKE BLAGO is gettig cooked! Empty7/21/2010, 1:00 pm

Aw, you are both right...but look at Blago: getting away with the kind of governorship no one wants in their backyard. Who do you trust anymore? Smile What else goes on behind the backs of "us"?
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Looks LIKE BLAGO is gettig cooked!   Looks LIKE BLAGO is gettig cooked! Empty7/21/2010, 1:21 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
UrRight wrote:

As to the teleprompter BS....Do you remember when he invited the R's to the WH to debate heath care reform with cameras present? He destroyed them and no teleprompters were used.

HOLD YOUR HORSES, ARTIE...ONE TIME? Just thought about that...one time he didn't use the teleprompters.Then I read someone else wrote a speech for him.

How hard is it for ANY POTUS, past and present to speak from the "heart"? I'd rather hear that speech than the made to PROMOTE ones. One is too many. I want a POTUS that speaks from the heart. Not borrow from others that write it for him...can't independently offer any speech from the heart.

Throw away the teleprompters, and my respect will be re-instituted.

I don't care about the past POTUS' that didn't have accesss to Blackberries, teleprompters, etc.

When Kennedy got killed...Lyndon Johnson spoke from the heart. Whether you liked him or not...you knew it came from the heart.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Looks LIKE BLAGO is gettig cooked!   Looks LIKE BLAGO is gettig cooked! Empty7/21/2010, 4:09 pm

[quote="UrRight"]
Artie60438 wrote:

Quote :
HOLD YOUR HORSES, ARTIE...ONE TIME? Just thought about that...one time he didn't use the teleprompters.Then I read someone else wrote a speech for him.
Was he reading from a teleprompter during the 20 something debates he participated in during the 2008 election? How about 1 on 1 interviews,press conferences?
Quote :
How hard is it for ANY POTUS, past and present to speak from the "heart"? I'd rather hear that speech than the made to PROMOTE ones. One is too many. I want a POTUS that speaks from the heart. Not borrow from others that write it for him...can't independently offer any speech from the heart.

Throw away the teleprompters, and my respect will be re-instituted.
Does that include Sarah Palin who can't even take questions on a Sunday talk show like Meet the Press?
Quote :
I don't care about the past POTUS' that didn't have accesss to Blackberries, teleprompters, etc.
Huh? Bush used teleprompters all the time.
Back to top Go down
KarenT

PostSubject: Re: Looks LIKE BLAGO is gettig cooked!   Looks LIKE BLAGO is gettig cooked! Empty7/21/2010, 4:10 pm

I'm guessing the majority of most presidents' remarks are written by speech writers.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Looks LIKE BLAGO is gettig cooked!   Looks LIKE BLAGO is gettig cooked! Empty7/21/2010, 4:41 pm

True
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Looks LIKE BLAGO is gettig cooked!   Looks LIKE BLAGO is gettig cooked! Empty8/1/2010, 2:32 pm

Ok...fluck'em all....you're both right.

Sorry.

Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Looks LIKE BLAGO is gettig cooked!   Looks LIKE BLAGO is gettig cooked! Empty8/1/2010, 2:36 pm

I still think he will be charged for some of the allegations and will go to the pen.

He went so far as to asking his nephew what size suits he wears.

I bet Mell, his father-in-law will take care of the college for the kids.

Patti will get lonely and give up the house and live with her leb-sis.

That's all I "gotta say for now". tongue

Oh, not yet...I'm hoping to hit their garage sale...that's my "high".
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Looks LIKE BLAGO is gettig cooked!   Looks LIKE BLAGO is gettig cooked! Empty8/1/2010, 3:37 pm

UrRight wrote:
I still think he will be charged for some of the allegations and will go to the pen.
The only thing that was proven to me beyond a reasonable doubt was:
A) He's an idiot
B) He and his wife spend money like drunken sailors.
C) He was a total incompetent as Governor

Quote :
I bet Mell, his father-in-law will take care of the college for the kids.
No doubt.
Quote :
Patti will get lonely and give up the house and live with her leb-sis.
Patty is lucky she wasn't indicted,although she still could be.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Looks LIKE BLAGO is gettig cooked!   Looks LIKE BLAGO is gettig cooked! Empty8/7/2010, 11:16 am

Well, day 8 - Monday will be day 9.

Why are there so many people sitting in jail for him...testified against him..like, Monk?
Redzko...and one killed himself...Kelly guy.
All linked to Blago.
Blago and his wife were destitute. They owed 900,000 in credit cards. They would pay one credit card with another.
One question...when Redzko gave her money for not doing any work...what's that called, as for as being a crime? And...why would he do something like that?
They have some pretty strong evidence against him to create 24 charges against him.
I bet he goes to the pen. I hope they shave his hair and no hair brush allowed if they don't. LOL
Then I hope he has to wear PINK prison garb with all kinds of little different colored flowers sprinkled on it.
Then go on SKYPE with Oprah. LOLOLOL
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Looks LIKE BLAGO is gettig cooked!   Looks LIKE BLAGO is gettig cooked! Empty8/7/2010, 11:35 am

http://media.apps.chicagotribune.com/blago/3013-santiago-proffer.html

This sums it up - you can't copy it...but boy, he's in for it.
Back to top Go down
KarenT

PostSubject: Re: Looks LIKE BLAGO is gettig cooked!   Looks LIKE BLAGO is gettig cooked! Empty8/7/2010, 3:49 pm

Are they deliberating over the weekend (are they sequestered?)
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Looks LIKE BLAGO is gettig cooked!   Looks LIKE BLAGO is gettig cooked! Empty8/8/2010, 8:30 am

KarenT wrote:
Are they deliberating over the weekend (are they sequestered?)
No to both.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Looks LIKE BLAGO is gettig cooked!   Looks LIKE BLAGO is gettig cooked! Empty4/22/2011, 12:04 pm

Well, here we are in the second trial and jury selection has begun.

I really wanted to (posted in red)...post this in, "Things That Make Me Laugh"!

http://www.suntimes.com/4952431-417/potential-juror-calls-blagojevich-a-nutcase.html

(This is just an excerpt from the article.)

Those were some of the issues that attorneys dealt with on the first day of jury questioning, in which 22 people were quizzed and nine of those were dismissed for “cause.” In some cases that meant economic hardship or because they said they couldn’t be fair. Jury questioning continues on Monday and by the start of testimony, 18 will be seated.

Among the 13 who are so far staying: a former assistant state’s attorney who also worked for the Securities and Exchange Commission, as well as a man who was convicted of assault, DUI and was entangled in a massive financial scam.

The defense argued to keep an Ecuadorian national.

“She can’t speak English,” Zagel snapped, then denied the request.

:woot:
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Looks LIKE BLAGO is gettig cooked!   Looks LIKE BLAGO is gettig cooked! Empty4/22/2011, 12:09 pm

Hey, among those serving jury duty?

...a man who was convicted of assault, DUI and was entangled in a massive financial scam.

Well, there ya have it folks! Another "NOT GUILTY" hold-out that the defense is looking for and the prosecutors fear.

This guy may as well be tried in another country where American Rich Folks stash their cash and pay no taxes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looks LIKE BLAGO is gettig cooked!   Looks LIKE BLAGO is gettig cooked! Empty

Back to top Go down

Looks LIKE BLAGO is gettig cooked!
Page 1 of 1