Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Blago;s "Half-Baked; Didn't come out of the oven 'fully formed''

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
UrRight

Blago;s "Half-Baked; Didn't come out of the oven 'fully formed'' Empty
PostSubject: Blago;s "Half-Baked; Didn't come out of the oven 'fully formed''   Blago;s "Half-Baked; Didn't come out of the oven 'fully formed'' Empty4/2/2010, 12:49 pm

http://www.suntimes.com/news/metro/blagojevich/2136842,osbourne-blagojevich-degeneres-show-040210.article

This article made me laugh. Why? It goes for all politicians!!!!!

Sharon Osbourne finds Blagojevich nutty, half-baked
Comments

April 2, 2010

BY LISA FEDOROWICZ Staff Reporter
Crazy. Insane. Half-baked?! That's just a few of the words Sharon Osbourne spouted when asked about former Illinois governor Rod Blagojevich.

The wife of Ozzy Osbourne, the Prince of Darkness, was a guest on the "Ellen DeGeneres Show" Thursday to discuss her family and her latest gig on "Celebrity Apprentice."

ยป Click to enlarge image

Sharon Osbourne described former governor Rod Blagojevich as "absolutely crazy."
(Tom Cruze/Sun-Times/AP)
Host Ellen DeGeneres specifically asked Sharon Osbourne about her thoughts on Blagojevich. Osbourne and Blagojevich are competing in "Celebrity Apprentice," which airs on Sundays on NBC.

"He is absolutely crazy. He is insane," Osbourne said. "Completely self-obsessed, insane. He talks like a typical politician. Backtracks all the time. Like they said, he is half-baked."

The last comment took DeGeneres by surprise, and she questioned with a laugh, "Half-baked?"

Osbourne, smiling, explained, "They pulled him out of the oven too soon. He wasn’t properly formed."

This...coming from a "half-baked family, herself!" God, our country is nuts. They're all nuts from celebrities, to wanna-be's to "I'm INNOCENT" politicians. God Help Our Country!!!!!

Osbourne didn't give away too much about "Celebrity Apprentice" -- like who won -- only saying she got far "-ish."

As for her family, Osbourne said her husband was in Los Angeles working out for his upcoming tour and their son Jack was in Haiti helping victims of the earthquake.

The episode of "The DeGeneres Show" was taped in Orlando and aired Thursday.
Report item as: (required) X Obscenity/vulgarity Hate speech Personal attack Advertising/Spam Copyright/Plagiarism Other Comment: (optional)

You should read the comments.....they are hilarious!
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Blago;s "Half-Baked; Didn't come out of the oven 'fully formed''   Blago;s "Half-Baked; Didn't come out of the oven 'fully formed'' Empty4/2/2010, 12:53 pm

One stupid family calling out the other.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Blago;s "Half-Baked; Didn't come out of the oven 'fully formed''   Blago;s "Half-Baked; Didn't come out of the oven 'fully formed'' Empty4/2/2010, 6:16 pm

UrRight wrote:

"He is absolutely crazy. He is insane," Osbourne said. "Completely self-obsessed, insane. He talks like a typical politician. Backtracks all the time. Like they said, he is half-baked."

I have to agree with her. His performance on "The Apprentice" has been laughable. He never takes responsibility for anything. If he acts like he does there,when he goes to trial he will get absolutely slaughtered when verdict time comes.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Blago;s "Half-Baked; Didn't come out of the oven 'fully formed''   Blago;s "Half-Baked; Didn't come out of the oven 'fully formed'' Empty4/3/2010, 11:03 am

Artie60438 wrote:
UrRight wrote:

I have to agree with her. His performance on "The Apprentice" has been laughable. He never takes responsibility for anything. If he acts like he does there,when he goes to trial he will get absolutely slaughtered when verdict time comes.

Agreed. I only read reviews, didn't watch any of his shows. From what I read, he didn't know how to turn a computer on...so how does he monitor his kids' useage at home.

His excuse: "i HAD 60,000 PEOPLE UNDER ME THAT DID THE RESEARCH". hOW DID THIS GUY PASS COLLEGE WITHOUT KNOWING HOW TO TYPE WITHOUT USING TWO FINGERS????? Who did he pay to do his typed up reports?

Lastly, from what I read from Michael Sneed and various other sources, the guy that dropped out, was actually tired of Blago's antics...while on assignment, he continued going out on the street screaming, "I'm innocent!" One young group of kids, (maybe two) didn't know who he was and mistook him I THINK for Donny Osmond, (can't remember actually who they mistook him for), and they looked at him like he was nuts when he tried explaining who he was, and just walked away perplexed.

The gov't warned him to keep his trap shut...looks like the little bit of money he and his wife made has been thrown away already.

I wonder what really will go through his mind and what he tells his daughters when he is locked up. He did more harm going on the lam along with Potty-mouth, that it was just a band-aid.

Wanna bet those kids go to Mel, the grandfather, because they aren't done with Potty-mouth yet.

What is sickening is that he campaigned on anti-corruption, and led IL to believe no more corruption, and turned out far worse than that 70 plus sitting in jail in Indiana....

When are they gonna clamp down and make politicians accountable? When are they going to make them realize what they did or do today will still affect their children in the future, as well as ours.

I swear, no matter who you vote out, those that take their place are just as crooked.

Look at Quinn.,...spineless kiss-azz for Madigan who may as well be the gov as long as he's in office, no mattter who gets elected.

Today they announced the mansion in Springfield is falling apart. Great, go rent a slab house. Save the taxpayers money...Do like others...wait until you have the money to upgrade, but put the people first before worrying about a mansion that sat idle for eight years.

The money Blago used to race back and forth to Chicago, you politicians in IL didn't care at the time, he didn't occupy the mansion. Now you want a hand-out.

Go to the welfare office and ask them to help you out

Back to Blago....I hope with his latest language, "premature ejaculation., etc" they don't throw him in a cozy pen...instead I hope he gets thrown in with a 6 ft, 7 inch black/white boy called, "BUBBA".
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Blago;s "Half-Baked; Didn't come out of the oven 'fully formed''   Blago;s "Half-Baked; Didn't come out of the oven 'fully formed'' Empty4/5/2010, 12:11 pm

Oh my gosh, he showed his true colors....got booted off the Apprentice (stupid show, anyway).

Doesn't know how to use a cell phone, didn't even know how to turn on a computer.

Yet, time after time, parents are told to monitor their children while they are on a computer.

What a sham of a parent....I feel for his kids, with Potty Mouth and a former Gov'ner that didn't know how to use a computer or cell phone.

Had he used a cell phone, instead of the land-lined phone...it would perhaps have saved his future of corruption. LOL

I swear, it just shows who runs the country...all these stupid idiots that get in by patronage.

And lies.

And threats....

And deceitfulness......

I couldn't work for the Gov't had I not known how to use an electronic typewriter. This nitwit had 60,000 useless politicians underneath him, and that was his excuse?

If not laughable...it's a sad day....it proves you don't need to qualify...it proves, "Who YOU Know."

Now the IL taxpayers are gonna have to pay for his trial....

Why not give him a public defender, call it a week, and throw him in the pen?

I can just imagine after he arrived home, his kids so embarrased, saying, "Daddy, why didn't you tell us you needed to know how to turn a computer on and how to use a cell phone....."

Can you imagine the scrutiny those two self-serving parents are putting their children under...?

Wonder if he paid his mortgage or if his property taxes got paid, since, "HE HAS NO MONEY".

I bet his father-in-law, who he's not on good terms with, is laughing his butt off.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Blago;s "Half-Baked; Didn't come out of the oven 'fully formed''   Blago;s "Half-Baked; Didn't come out of the oven 'fully formed'' Empty4/5/2010, 12:27 pm

UrRight wrote:
Oh my gosh, he showed his true colors....got booted off the Apprentice (stupid show, anyway).

Doesn't know how to use a cell phone, didn't even know how to turn on a computer.

I can just imagine after he arrived home, his kids so embarrased, saying, "Daddy, why didn't you tell us you needed to know how to turn a computer on and how to use a cell phone....."

What an embarrassment. It's hard to believe he was actually the Gov of Ill. His excuse was something like his genre didn't grow up with technology. He's only 53 for crying out loud! Internet service for the masses started 20 years ago.

At least with him gone I reclaim 90 minutes of my life by not watching that show Very Happy
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Blago;s "Half-Baked; Didn't come out of the oven 'fully formed''   Blago;s "Half-Baked; Didn't come out of the oven 'fully formed'' Empty4/5/2010, 1:09 pm

LOL!!!!!! Very Happy

Sad thing is...they stated in the Chicago Sun-Times, under the "Watchdog Group," that his trial will eventually cost IL taxpayers more money.

Talk about double-dipping, even after you already double-dipped!

What a waste of time, money, etc. I have never witnessed a crooked politician avoiding trail for so long. If it was as serious as they say, why didn't he get a bracelet on the ankle, or something where you pay for your crime while waiting for the time?

I realize they have thousands of hours of tapes to go through, but what is the motive of that law firm to take on the case for $100.00 an hour?

I can remember back in the '80s it was the average of $150.00 per hour....then when I had the four car accident...it took out a lot of what I was supposed to be rewarded....this guy gets away with $100.00 an hour atty's. Why?

What's behind it? I know of no lawyers (they complained they are losing money because of the attention and time involved devoted to this case, having to back-log other cases for him), what's behind it?

Surely a public defender would have ended this a long time ago, especially if no favors were required.

What's in it for them? Payback time?

Opinion, pls. Sure would like to know what others thing about this. The trial is expected to last at least a year.

For what cost? Taxpayers' expense....something just doesn't add up in the defense department, willing to take this case for $100 an hour.

If you are an attorney out there, reading this, can you give us some scope on this unusual issue of charging $100.00 per hour for a govenor that made ridiculous money while serving on the public dime?
Back to top Go down
KarenT

PostSubject: Re: Blago;s "Half-Baked; Didn't come out of the oven 'fully formed''   Blago;s "Half-Baked; Didn't come out of the oven 'fully formed'' Empty4/5/2010, 5:10 pm

He seemed less on the ball than a lot of other competitors.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Blago;s "Half-Baked; Didn't come out of the oven 'fully formed''   Blago;s "Half-Baked; Didn't come out of the oven 'fully formed'' Empty4/5/2010, 7:46 pm

KarenT wrote:
He seemed less on the ball than a lot of other competitors.
He was easily the worst contestant on either team. Forget the technology issues,he just never had a clue about anything. The task yesterday was about a Harry Potter attraction at Universal studios. As project manager he never even thought to assign someone to actually learn what Harry Potter was about and the correct names and lingo for stuff. Consequently,his team made several major mistakes on that issue and lost the challenge as a result.
Back to top Go down
KarenT

PostSubject: Re: Blago;s "Half-Baked; Didn't come out of the oven 'fully formed''   Blago;s "Half-Baked; Didn't come out of the oven 'fully formed'' Empty4/6/2010, 7:00 am

He muffed the name of the school -worth instead of -wartz. I haven't read the books (saw the movies), and even I noticed a few gaffes. When do they start moving people from one team to another, or do the guys just keep losing people?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Blago;s "Half-Baked; Didn't come out of the oven 'fully formed''   Blago;s "Half-Baked; Didn't come out of the oven 'fully formed'' Empty4/6/2010, 7:52 am

I think once a team is more than 2 members down they start moving them.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Blago;s "Half-Baked; Didn't come out of the oven 'fully formed''   Blago;s "Half-Baked; Didn't come out of the oven 'fully formed'' Empty4/6/2010, 11:42 am

http://www.suntimes.com/news/metro/blagojevich/2142614,CST-NWS-blago06.article

The prosecutors have new, sealed evidence.

April 6, 2010

Due to technical difficulties, Rod Blagojevich will no longer appear on your TV screen on Sunday nights.

If you watched any of the "Celebrity Apprentice," you'd know it was our former governor's challenges with technology that got him booted Sunday night from Donald Trump's show.

Former governor Rod Blagojevich was fired from "Celebrity Apprentice" on Sunday night. He predicts he'll fare better with jurors at the June 3 trial.
(NBC Universal/AP)

RELATED STORIES
The Blago we know so well But Blagojevich, who didn't use e-mail while he was governor, told NBC's "Today" show Monday morning he's started texting with his 13-year-old daughter since last fall's filming of the show.

Trump fired Blagojevich, who as project manager failed to communicate with his reality show team members at a critical period because he didn't know how to e-mail or send text messages.

On the "Today" show, Blagojevich predicted he'd fare better with jurors at the June 3 trial.

"I won't spend any time in federal prison because I did nothing wrong," he said. "Those tapes will vindicate me."

Meanwhile, government prosecutors on Monday told a judge they have new details in Blagojevich's case, but they initially want to file the material under seal. They requested filing a key document, referred to as the Santiago Proffer, under seal to give the judge and defense a chance to look at it before it's made public. The proffer is usually rich in detail and forecasts expected testimony by key witnesses at trial.

"There is evidence described in the government's proffer that has not previously been disclosed," prosecutors wrote.

Natasha Korecki

Here's the best one:

http://www.suntimes.com/news/commentary/2141895,CST-EDT-edit06b.article

The Blago We USED to Know So Well

April 6, 2010

Whether Rod Blagojevich did anything criminally wrong while he was governor will be decided soon enough in a federal court.

Whether Blagojevich was a bizarrely incompetent governor is beyond dispute. And if anybody needed a reminder of just how goofy Blago truly was, his failings were on display for the nation on NBC's "Celebrity Apprentice."

RELATED STORIES
Rejected apprentice Rod says he'll win when it counts at June trial
Until Sunday's fourth episode, that is, when The Donald fired him.

There was the political double- talk. The self-obsession. The disdain for details. The inability to admit mistakes.

Our First Jogger couldn't type. He couldn't text. He couldn't e-mail.

On the radio on Monday, Blagojevich blamed his age -- he's an ancient 53. His generation, he said, didn't grow up with "all that stuff."

(I'm in my fifties and my career was when the computer first came out...before that, it was an IBM where I had to memorize codes, to put in the punctuation, alignment, etc....) See, what a liar! He's near my age...I am a bit older....but I knew computers since the first Apple came out. Cell phones? Maybe we should make him deaf, so he realizes how we rely on texting......
But Blago, as most of us in Illinois already knew, also couldn't lead and couldn't follow.

"He is absolutely crazy. He is insane," Sharon Osbourne, another celebrity contestant, said. "He is half-baked."

And this from the woman married to Ozzy Osbourne.

See, America? See what we had to deal with?
Related Blog Posts Coming In June: The Summer of Blagojevich

Me: He made a laughing stock out of our judicial system.....and he's gonna pay a hefty price for it.

Just want to know who's paying his property taxes, his mortgage, putting food on the table, paying private school...when no amount of money he and Potty-mouth made could possibly cover the basics and pay for lawyers.

When someone goes outside the scene of "The Apprentice," screaming, "I'm innocent!" and the people yell back, "Who gives a damn!" you know they have more on him than he thinks and more importantly, everyone knows if you have to hit on strangers, thinking you a national celebrity, portraying "innocence", they guy comes off needing mental help.

I think Trump tried to save him, but to his embarrassment, couldn't. Finally found another jackazz like him....

I wish him all the things he said along to backfire...and no longer embarass his kids.

All I think about is what he and his wife must be saying to those two girls to convince them they are good parents.

Who wants to bet...Patti goes to trial, too. The kids end up at Grampa's. They lose their house, they lose eveything..because they chose to demoralize the very thing they said they wouldn't do.

Politics...starting to look like a slum; more like welfare...when the taxes run out, the jobs run out, who is gonna support their beliefs and families? Take a step back and realize...they are getting desperate with less payroll, no jobs.....so WHO YA GONNA TRUST?

If he really wanted to make money, he should have put his oldest girl in charge...she'd outsmart the others. That's the truth.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Blago;s "Half-Baked; Didn't come out of the oven 'fully formed''   Blago;s "Half-Baked; Didn't come out of the oven 'fully formed'' Empty4/6/2010, 11:44 am

http://www.suntimes.com/news/metro/blagojevich/2142614,CST-NWS-blago06.article

The prosecutors have new, sealed evidence.

April 6, 2010

Due to technical difficulties, Rod Blagojevich will no longer appear on your TV screen on Sunday nights.

If you watched any of the "Celebrity Apprentice," you'd know it was our former governor's challenges with technology that got him booted Sunday night from Donald Trump's show.

Former governor Rod Blagojevich was fired from "Celebrity Apprentice" on Sunday night. He predicts he'll fare better with jurors at the June 3 trial.
(NBC Universal/AP)

RELATED STORIES
The Blago we know so well But Blagojevich, who didn't use e-mail while he was governor, told NBC's "Today" show Monday morning he's started texting with his 13-year-old daughter since last fall's filming of the show.

Trump fired Blagojevich, who as project manager failed to communicate with his reality show team members at a critical period because he didn't know how to e-mail or send text messages.

On the "Today" show, Blagojevich predicted he'd fare better with jurors at the June 3 trial.

"I won't spend any time in federal prison because I did nothing wrong," he said. "Those tapes will vindicate me."

Meanwhile, government prosecutors on Monday told a judge they have new details in Blagojevich's case, but they initially want to file the material under seal. They requested filing a key document, referred to as the Santiago Proffer, under seal to give the judge and defense a chance to look at it before it's made public. The proffer is usually rich in detail and forecasts expected testimony by key witnesses at trial.

"There is evidence described in the government's proffer that has not previously been disclosed," prosecutors wrote.

Natasha Korecki

Here's the best one:

http://www.suntimes.com/news/commentary/2141895,CST-EDT-edit06b.article

The Blago We USED to Know So Well

April 6, 2010

Whether Rod Blagojevich did anything criminally wrong while he was governor will be decided soon enough in a federal court.

Whether Blagojevich was a bizarrely incompetent governor is beyond dispute. And if anybody needed a reminder of just how goofy Blago truly was, his failings were on display for the nation on NBC's "Celebrity Apprentice."

RELATED STORIES
Rejected apprentice Rod says he'll win when it counts at June trial
Until Sunday's fourth episode, that is, when The Donald fired him.

There was the political double- talk. The self-obsession. The disdain for details. The inability to admit mistakes.

Our First Jogger couldn't type. He couldn't text. He couldn't e-mail.

On the radio on Monday, Blagojevich blamed his age -- he's an ancient 53. His generation, he said, didn't grow up with "all that stuff."

(I'm in my fifties and my career was when the computer first came out...before that, it was an IBM where I had to memorize codes, to put in the punctuation, alignment, etc....) See, what a liar! He's near my age...I am a bit older....but I knew computers since the first Apple came out. Cell phones? Maybe we should make him deaf, so he realizes how we rely on texting......
But Blago, as most of us in Illinois already knew, also couldn't lead and couldn't follow.

"He is absolutely crazy. He is insane," Sharon Osbourne, another celebrity contestant, said. "He is half-baked."

And this from the woman married to Ozzy Osbourne.

See, America? See what we had to deal with?
Related Blog Posts Coming In June: The Summer of Blagojevich

Me: He made a laughing stock out of our judicial system.....and he's gonna pay a hefty price for it.

Just want to know who's paying his property taxes, his mortgage, putting food on the table, paying private school...when no amount of money he and Potty-mouth made could possibly cover the basics and pay for lawyers.

When someone goes outside the scene of "The Apprentice," screaming, "I'm innocent!" and the people yell back, "Who gives a damn!" you know they have more on him than he thinks and more importantly, everyone knows if you have to hit on strangers, thinking you a national celebrity, portraying "innocence", they guy comes off needing mental help.

I think Trump tried to save him, but to his embarrassment, couldn't. Finally found another jackazz like him....

I wish him all the things he said along to backfire...and no longer embarass his kids.

All I think about is what he and his wife must be saying to those two girls to convince them they are good parents.

Who wants to bet...Patti goes to trial, too. The kids end up at Grampa's. They lose their house, they lose eveything..because they chose to demoralize the very thing they said they wouldn't do.

Politics...starting to look like a slum; more like welfare...when the taxes run out, the jobs run out, who is gonna support their beliefs and families? Take a step back and realize...they are getting desperate with less payroll, no jobs.....so WHO YA GONNA TRUST?

If he really wanted to make money, he should have put his oldest girl in charge...she'd outsmart the others. That's the truth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blago;s "Half-Baked; Didn't come out of the oven 'fully formed''   Blago;s "Half-Baked; Didn't come out of the oven 'fully formed'' Empty

Back to top Go down

Blago;s "Half-Baked; Didn't come out of the oven 'fully formed''
Page 1 of 1