Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Where are you guys at?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
UrRight

Where are you guys at? Empty
PostSubject: Where are you guys at?   Where are you guys at? Empty3/15/2010, 5:00 pm

No more radio programs? I've been away, so what's up??????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where are you guys at?   Where are you guys at? Empty3/17/2010, 10:43 am

Amazing what a little scandal will do to your audience. LOL
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Where are you guys at?   Where are you guys at? Empty3/17/2010, 11:35 am

Hi buddy, Mirage...sure did miss ya...you know that signature you use on the other board, "trouble is, there isn't enough money in the world to pay for it." You wrote that before or after the election, and you were right!

I know I'm in the wrong topic area, but to get back to the point...did they quit the programing for good?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Where are you guys at?   Where are you guys at? Empty3/17/2010, 12:45 pm

Mirage wrote:

What scandal?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where are you guys at?   Where are you guys at? Empty3/17/2010, 2:16 pm

UrRight wrote:
Hi buddy, Mirage...sure did miss ya...you know that signature you use on the other board, "trouble is, there isn't enough money in the world to pay for it." You wrote that before or after the election, and you were right!

I know I'm in the wrong topic area, but to get back to the point...did they quit the programing for good?

Yup. I made mention of it a few weeks ago and not needing to change a word of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where are you guys at?   Where are you guys at? Empty3/17/2010, 2:17 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
Mirage wrote:

What scandal?

How did you miss it? It was in all the papers and probably cost McDermott any hope of obtaining a higher office any time soon. Surprised you missed it.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Where are you guys at?   Where are you guys at? Empty3/17/2010, 4:55 pm

Yeah, well not only that, they just are not posting anymore. Weird, but not surprised cuz Free and JCMT is really digging up the dirt.

You can't make it up.

Darn, even the Treasurer's Office had two women dipping in! No wonder our property taxes are so screwed and skewed up. Instead of throwing them in jail, they agreed to pay restitution. Why aren't they in jail? Why is the head never in office and says he takes responsibility but is not to blame? I got my butt chewed out overseeing production while working, if anyone slipped on thw job. Stealing meant we threw you in jail cuz we knew we'd never see the money, and it's ridiculous.

Starting to make Crook County the County of Angels.

They need to hire college graduates, fresh out of the political science field, with no ties, and recruit them to run Lake County. Put term limits in and actually expose what is coming in, what is going out.

Right now, how do they come to the conclusion a house on 175th street owes 3,000 in taxes as a rental when surrounding houses are valued at around 70,000? Somebody is screwed up. Money shuffling.

As much as they claim to know ontheotherboard.com, I'm surprised they don't back up their claims by consulting the Attorney General. You can't make it up, so prove it...and do something about it, if it really is that bad.

I'm trying to be neutral here, cuz I am independent....I don't take sides...until what they scream about for the last seven years, not one iota came out of it. They seem to rant on the board, but if it were me, why rant on a board...they know where to go to get it investigated. That's the part that intrigues me. Never know anymore...seems our gov't nationwide is all out for themselves, and we will definitely be in the third world in two years.

Some expert said four years on CNN today. I say "TWO YEARS," cuz, ya see, like you said, there's "just not enough money to go around".
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Where are you guys at?   Where are you guys at? Empty3/17/2010, 7:27 pm

Mirage wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
Mirage wrote:

What scandal?

How did you miss it? It was in all the papers and probably cost McDermott any hope of obtaining a higher office any time soon. Surprised you missed it.

Miss what?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where are you guys at?   Where are you guys at? Empty3/17/2010, 7:56 pm

Ur about the only thing that will allow McDermot to be re-elected is the lack of a respectable challenger or horrendous weather so that only city employees show up at the polls, no doubt courtesy of city 4x4 vehicles. Laughing

But considering some of the bully tactics we have all witnessed rather than just running a clean and positive campaign it may be difficult to find a good man or woman willing to have their name and family drug through the mudslinging, which would be kinda ironic given how some of his own family has been unfairly trashed in the past. But two wrongs never make a right. After just squeaking by last time I'm sure he'll pull out all the stops from now on.

You would have a hard time saying I haven't given him a chance and tried to be fair but I have come to a point where I must agree it's time for him to go. Apparently he also thinks so or he wouldn't have been taking 2 shots at higher office so if he runs for mayor again we become his leftovers.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Where are you guys at?   Where are you guys at? Empty3/17/2010, 9:45 pm

Mirage wrote:
Ur about the only thing that will allow McDermot to be re-elected is the lack of a respectable challenger or horrendous weather so that only city employees show up at the polls, no doubt courtesy of city 4x4 vehicles. Laughing

Mirage,Have you heard one legitimate idea from the opposition? I haven't. All I hear is the same old whining from the likes of Freetime,Preacher,Janiec,and JCMT.
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Where are you guys at?   Where are you guys at? Empty3/18/2010, 8:14 am

I want the Mailman and Fowler back on the radio. That was the coolest show on WJOB. Come back guys. The sponsors are ready.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Where are you guys at?   Where are you guys at? Empty3/18/2010, 5:21 pm

I've been thinking myself it might be fun to take a video cam to the Festival of the Lakes to see what could be seen. That might be interesting too , don't you think?

Tell the mayor not to hang up...or he's a pansy. I expect him to ask HER questions and expect HER to answer.

Tell him to ask her if she can video tape the Festival of the Lakes to see what could be seen, she should be working full time. She should be told that he'll be reporting and recording HER to show the DHS she can get around and do her old job. Except she needs teeth, no mumus, and shave her underarms, take a shower and dye her hair. Cut it to look like she's in her fifties and not in her 80s.

She needs to be paid back.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Where are you guys at?   Where are you guys at? Empty3/18/2010, 5:45 pm

UrRight wrote:

I've been thinking myself it might be fun to take a video cam to the Festival of the Lakes to see what could be seen. That might be interesting too , don't you think?

Tell the mayor not to hang up...or he's a pansy. I expect him to ask HER questions and expect HER to answer.

Tell him to ask her if she can video tape the Festival of the Lakes to see what could be seen, she should be working full time. She should be told that he'll be reporting and recording HER to show the DHS she can get around and do her old job. Except she needs teeth, no mumus, and shave her underarms, take a shower and dye her hair. Cut it to look like she's in her fifties and not in her 80s.

She needs to be paid back.

This belongs in the cyclops on Freetime thread. She won't be able to see it here and I'd sure hate to deny her the pleasure that she always gets from reading these tidbits.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where are you guys at?   Where are you guys at? Empty3/18/2010, 9:26 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
Mirage wrote:

Mirage,Have you heard one legitimate idea from the opposition? I haven't. All I hear is the same old whining from the likes of Freetime,Preacher,Janiec,and JCMT.

As I posted somewhere last week if the legitimate city Republicans could come to some sort of agreement with the likes of Miller, Inc on common concerns then you just might have your wish come true. But who says a Dem such as (just to toss out a name out of the blue) Dan Repay couldn't challenge McDermott? And McDermott has hinted a long time ago that he's probably not running again anyway.

But I actually think the greater challenge is replacing some on the city council. If any new mayor is going to have a shot at needed reforms they will need some friendly faces on the council. Given recent history I think that may prove more difficult than the race for mayor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where are you guys at?   Where are you guys at? Empty3/18/2010, 9:28 pm

Simon wrote:
I want the Mailman and Fowler back on the radio. That was the coolest show on WJOB. Come back guys. The sponsors are ready.

Simple! Just shell out $500 a day and I'm sure Jed will fit them in. Razz
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: 911 - ARE They DEAD....Oh, ck with the Prosecuter First/Coroner?   Where are you guys at? Empty3/29/2010, 2:52 pm

ARE YOU DEAD? affraid

Why are you not posting? Are you afraid of the dead that is still living, aka..you know who.

Or, is it because of election year?

Or is it because you boys are really afraid of that gorgeous Brunswick witch? Puzzies.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Where are you guys at?   Where are you guys at? Empty3/29/2010, 2:59 pm

What's the real reason Voter, Oracle, and others are not posting?

Sure miss the updates. Are you guys afraid of the wicked witch of Brunswick, or is she entitled to her obnoxious postings...

Either way, if I was the attorney's wife, (the mayor's wife), I'd have her in court by now. When it comes to my kids/family...you guys sucked it up.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Where are you guys at?   Where are you guys at? Empty3/29/2010, 3:09 pm

Simon wrote:

Artie always kept me updated though I could not hear, I would turn the radio on, just to let them know I was "tuned in" for ratings.

What the hell happened?

Despite the radio, we no longer receive updates on what is going on in Hammond and I can see why...

Whatever good they do...they get shot down by the MU-MU-Free-TARD. Nothing positive is suppose to happen in her world. Only the "poor me and politcians' spending".

She has yet to prove anything. I wish the mayor or his wife would go after her for any reason and there are tons of reasons, mainly calling the Chief of the Fire Dept. and the Mayor HOMOS.

This is what fazes me: It caused a stir at the church, St. Boscos' where people aproached the family in front of the kids, based on FreeTime's, allegations, so, why the hell didn't they do something then?'

I would have went to the court house, filed a complaint, locked her in a padded room with duck tape across her mouth. Put a butless cig in between her dead-skin toes, and a match next to her hands in handcuffs...and make her really crave that cig....

Now rumors are the mayor is no longer in the marital home...then reunited while running for senate, now back to being separated, with an alleged intern.

How far does she get to go before you gag her? Question her in court, along with JCMT.

What a fine example you set for us residents when you don't fight back.

I've been there with the cops, and now I want to know why you aren't fighting back at the witch that can't even qualify for trailer trash, but would wind up in a homeless shelter at taxpayers' expense? Cuz it would be cheaper? Nope, she'll have more money to gamble.

I think we deserve an answer before the election. I wouldn't put up with her...why are you, Mayor McDermott, no matter how bad they say you are? You're an attty. If you want the entire Hammond to vote you back in, answer the witch....and stick up for us. Otherwise, you must have other options. I don't get it.

Why not let her mouth run on WJOB, take the evidence, and file charges. Let her run the show to show the region what an idiot you are dealing with. Let her run her mouth...more proof for us that she's less qualified for trailer, and more qualified for "TRASH!"

Let her run her mouth off while on disability..build up your case with her on behalf of us that she tries to eliminate to get exposure to questioning you also. Let her run her mouth off, keep the copies of the tapes, and fight back.

Fight back...don't you get it? It's all about a whimp laying around the house all day dictating how a town/city should be run. Let her run her mouth off, keep the tapes and do something with those tapes, as an atty. Quit being a puzzy like the cat she shits on.

What say YOU?

If I were you, I would devote the whole show to FreeTime this week to show you are not avoiding her, answer her straight up, but ask her questions, and tell her to answer straight up. She won't answer straight up, but expose to the public this woman is not a taxpayer, is who she is on the radio. Give her the whole show and end it all. Do it, trust me, the public would love it, the ratings would shoot up...she won't know how to answer you if you use your atty. technics. You are only enabling her telling her she is owed one question only. Makie a fool out of her by allowing one show deicated to a dead-beat. Please trust me...I know her...let her talk and answer truthfully, but turn the tables on her and make her answer truthfully.

The ratings would shoot " though she only posts in Hammond. Call her bluff. Call her on everything. Forget the political crap...she already is succeeding in destroying you, so if you decide to ignore my advice, it won't help. It'll only help if you help her make a fool out of herself, by announcing to the audience you have had a "FAN" that needs answers to things, and be truthful. Then turn the tables on the useless pc of shitz of society feeding off your SS contributions. Embarrass her the way she wants you to or dares you to.

Either be a giant or be afraid. Set the record straight. She thinks you are avoiding her (yes, we all are, but...) be the stand up guy and let her have all the questions in the world asked and tell her the truth...but she in turn, has to answer YOUR questions and especially when she accused you and the chief of being HOMOS.

What have you got to lose if you tell the truth? You're only answering someone who will be dependent on your paycheck to support a miserable life forever, while condeming others.

C'mon, devote the hour to her...let her spew her shitz, and be the atty/mayor you are. If you can't handle it, put your wife on.

I went to court for a fake ticket the judge threw out....and you can't get this woman for more?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where are you guys at?   Where are you guys at? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where are you guys at?
Page 1 of 1