Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

World Champion has gym in Hammond

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

World Champion has gym in Hammond Empty
PostSubject: World Champion has gym in Hammond   World Champion has gym in Hammond Empty12/16/2008, 5:43 pm

Ok, as a sport martial artist and follower of MMA I was surprised at the lack of publicity when Miguel Torres opened his new gym on the Blvd.
I know that it isn't up to the city to market every new business that comes along, and that the gym may not have said anything to the city, but this is something good for the city.
Back to top Go down
the oracle

the oracle

PostSubject: Re: World Champion has gym in Hammond   World Champion has gym in Hammond Empty12/16/2008, 7:07 pm

pretty cool. he isnt related to the wrestler in griffith, that as i recall was pretty good himself is he? angel i think his name was.
Back to top Go down
voter3

PostSubject: Re: World Champion has gym in Hammond   World Champion has gym in Hammond Empty12/16/2008, 11:38 pm

Bill stand by for some special recognition for Miguel Torres, his accomplishments have not gone unnoticed. I Went by the gym today and I have to say it looks very professional and put together in good taste.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Champion has gym in Hammond   World Champion has gym in Hammond Empty

Back to top Go down

World Champion has gym in Hammond
Page 1 of 1