Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Letter To Barack Obama

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

A Letter To Barack Obama Empty
PostSubject: A Letter To Barack Obama   A Letter To Barack Obama Empty6/10/2009, 12:19 pm

Quote :
April 27, 2009

The White House
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington , DC 20500

Mr. Obama:

I have had it with you and your administration, sir. Your conduct on your recent trip overseas has convinced me that you are not an adequate representative of the United States of America collectively or of me personally.
You are so obsessed with appeasing the Europeans and the Muslim world that you have abdicated the responsibilities of the President of the United States of America . You are responsible to the citizens of the United States .

You are not responsible to the peoples of any other country on earth. I personally resent that you go around the world apologizing for the United States telling Europeans that we are arrogant and do not care about their status in the world. Sir, what do you think the First World War and the Second World War were all about if not the consideration of the peoples of Europe ? Are you brain dead? What do you think the Marshall Plan was all about?

Do you not understand or know the history of the 20th century? Where do you get off telling a Muslim country that the United States does not consider itself a Christian country? Have you not read the Declaration of Independence or the Constitution of the United States ? This country was founded on Judeo-Christian ethics and the principles governing this country, at least until you came along, come directly from this heritage. Do you not understand this?

Your bowing to the king of Saudi Arabia is an affront to all Americans. Our President does not bow down to anyone, let alone the king of Saudi Arabia . You don't show Great Britain , our best and one of our oldest allies, the r espect they deserve yet you bow down to the king of Saudi Arabia . How dare you, sir! How dare you!

You can't find the time to visit the graves of our greatest generation because you don't want to offend the Germans but make time to visit a mosque in Turkey . You offended our dead and every veteran when you give the Germans more respect than the people who saved the German people from themselves. What's the matter with you?

I am convinced that you and the members of your administration have the historical and intellectual depth of a mud puddle and should be ashamed of yourselves, all of you. You are so self-righteously offended by the big bankers and the American automobile manufacturers yet do nothing about the real thieves in this situation, Mr. Dodd, Mr. Frank, Franklin Raines, Jamie Gorelic, the Fannie Mae bonuses, and the Freddie Mac bonuses. What do you intend to do about them? Anything? I seriously doubt it.

What about the U.S. House members passing out $9.1 million in bonuses to their staff members -- on top of the $2.5 million in automatic pay raises that lawmakers gave themselves? I understand the average House aide got a 17% bonus. I took a 5% cut in my pay to save jobs with my employer.

You haven't said anything about that. Who authorized that? I surely didn't! Executives at Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac will be receiving $210 million in bonuses over an eighteen-month period, that's $45 million more than the AIG bonuses. In f act, Fannie and Freddie executives have already been awarded $51 million -- not a bad take. Who authorized that and why haven't you expressed your outrage at this group who are largely responsible for the economic mess we have right now.

I resent that you take me and my fellow citizens as brain-dead and not caring about what you idiots do. We are watching what you are doing and we are getting increasingly fed up with all of you. I also want you to know that I personally find just about everything you do and say to be offensive to every one of my sensibilities. I promise you that I will work tirelessly to see that you do not get a chance to spend two terms destroying my beautiful country.

Sincerely,

Ms Kathleen Lyday
Fourth Grade Teacher
Grandview Elementary School
11470 Hwy. C
Hillsboro , MO 63050
(636) 944-3291 Phone
(636) 944-3870 Fax
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: A Letter To Barack Obama   A Letter To Barack Obama Empty6/10/2009, 2:16 pm

Hey Lois,There's egg all over your face! :rolfcry: 🍿

School teacher wrote a letter to President Obama criticizing his actions on a 2009 overseas trip -Fiction!
Summary of the eRumor:
A forwarded email containing a letter to President Obama claiming to be from a school teacher named Ms Kathleen Lyday. The letter is critical of the things that the President said and did while on an overseas trip during March and April 2009.

The Truth:
This Letter began appearing in email in baskets, commentaries and internet blogs shortly after President Obama's 2009 trip to Europe.

Ms. Kathleen Lyday is a real person, works for Grandview Elementary School in Hillsboro, MO but told TruthorFiction.com that she did not author this letter.

We have not found who actually wrote this.

The letter opens with critical of remarks about some of what President Obama said and did while on his March/April 2009 trip to Europe. He took criticism, for example, for bowing to the the Saudi King Abdullah and and also for telling the Muslim world that the US was not a Christian country.

Below is a CNN link about the President's comments in Turkey. It was no the first time Mr. Obama made such a statement. On June 28, 2006, while serving as Senator of Illinois, Barack Obama was the keynote speaker at the "Building a Covenant for A New America" conference sponsored by a group called the Call to Renewal. He told attendees that the United States is not no longer a Christian nation but a nation of citizens with different beliefs.
http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/l/kathleen-lyday.htm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Letter To Barack Obama   A Letter To Barack Obama Empty6/10/2009, 6:00 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
Hey Lois,There's egg all over your face! :rolfcry: 🍿

School teacher wrote a letter to President Obama criticizing his actions on a 2009 overseas trip -Fiction!
Summary of the eRumor:
A forwarded email containing a letter to President Obama claiming to be from a school teacher named Ms Kathleen Lyday. The letter is critical of the things that the President said and did while on an overseas trip during March and April 2009.

The Truth:
This Letter began appearing in email in baskets, commentaries and internet blogs shortly after President Obama's 2009 trip to Europe.

Ms. Kathleen Lyday is a real person, works for Grandview Elementary School in Hillsboro, MO but told TruthorFiction.com that she did not author this letter.

We have not found who actually wrote this.

The letter opens with critical of remarks about some of what President Obama said and did while on his March/April 2009 trip to Europe. He took criticism, for example, for bowing to the the Saudi King Abdullah and and also for telling the Muslim world that the US was not a Christian country.

Below is a CNN link about the President's comments in Turkey. It was no the first time Mr. Obama made such a statement. On June 28, 2006, while serving as Senator of Illinois, Barack Obama was the keynote speaker at the "Building a Covenant for A New America" conference sponsored by a group called the Call to Renewal. He told attendees that the United States is not no longer a Christian nation but a nation of citizens with different beliefs.
http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/l/kathleen-lyday.htm
Why is there egg all over MY face? I made absolutely NO reference to this post, one way or another. I merely pasted it from an E-Mail I received. I shared it for it's content, not it's authenticity. Artie, you should get out more often. There's a great big wonderful world just beyond your front door. Try experiencing life...
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: A Letter To Barack Obama   A Letter To Barack Obama Empty6/10/2009, 7:21 pm

LoisLane wrote:

Why is there egg all over MY face? I made absolutely NO reference to this post, one way or another.

The way I see it,by posting it you vouch for it's authenticity.

Quote :
I merely pasted it from an E-Mail I received.

Therein lies the problem. Not fact checking your posts.

Quote :
I shared it for it's content, not it's authenticity.

By posting it you attempted to deceive people into thinking it was actually written by someone didn't write it.

What's next? A email testimonial that Obama is secretly working with Al-Quaeda? Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Letter To Barack Obama   A Letter To Barack Obama Empty6/11/2009, 8:05 am

Artie60438 wrote:
LoisLane wrote:

Why is there egg all over MY face? I made absolutely NO reference to this post, one way or another.

The way I see it,by posting it you vouch for it's authenticity.

Quote :
I merely pasted it from an E-Mail I received.

Therein lies the problem. Not fact checking your posts.

Quote :
I shared it for it's content, not it's authenticity.

By posting it you attempted to deceive people into thinking it was actually written by someone didn't write it.

What's next? A email testimonial that Obama is secretly working with Al-Quaeda? Razz
I accept your apology!
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: A Letter To Barack Obama   A Letter To Barack Obama Empty6/11/2009, 9:02 am

I'll take credit for copying it, and sending it to Mr. Obamba. It sends a strong message that reflects what most Americans feel about him at this point.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: A Letter To Barack Obama   A Letter To Barack Obama Empty6/11/2009, 9:11 am

UrRight wrote:
I'll take credit for copying it, and sending it to Mr. Obamba. It sends a strong message that reflects what most Americans feel about him at this point.

"most Americans" = 35 to 40%? :rolfcry:
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: A Letter To Barack Obama   A Letter To Barack Obama Empty6/11/2009, 9:24 am

Everyone I know, Artie. 100% that voted for Obamba (I didn't). So, yes 100% of the people I know don't approve the debt he's led us in.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: A Letter To Barack Obama   A Letter To Barack Obama Empty6/11/2009, 10:07 am

UrRight wrote:
Everyone I know, Artie. 100% that voted for Obamba (I didn't). So, yes 100% of the people I know don't approve the debt he's led us in.

Well that certainly settles it Rolling Eyes All that proves is that most people you know are out of the mainstream,since only 30% strongly disapprove of Obama. Hmmm,same number that thought Bush was doing a good job. What a coincidence!

Btw,Most of our debt is a result of Bush,not Obama.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Letter To Barack Obama   A Letter To Barack Obama Empty6/11/2009, 10:56 am

Artie60438 wrote:
UrRight wrote:

Well that certainly settles it Rolling Eyes All that proves is that most people you know are out of the mainstream,since only 30% strongly disapprove of Obama. Hmmm,same number that thought Bush was doing a good job. What a coincidence!

Wrong! Most of our debt is a result of Bill Clinton, not Bush.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: A Letter To Barack Obama   A Letter To Barack Obama Empty6/11/2009, 6:39 pm

LoisLane wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

Wrong! Most of our debt is a result of Bill Clinton, not Bush.

A Letter To Barack Obama Rofl
It is? Please post some actual proof that would back up that silly and utterly ridiculous claim.

I'll be waiting :bball:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Letter To Barack Obama   A Letter To Barack Obama Empty6/11/2009, 6:46 pm

Quote :
All figures are from the U.S. Treasury Department Website.

Clinton's last day as President
National DEBT on Jan 19, 2001............ $5,727,776,738,304.64 $Tril

Clinton's 1st day as President
National DEBT on Jan 20, 1993............ $4,188,092,107,183.60 $Tril

DEBT: Down/(Up) under Clinton........... ($1,539,684,631,121.04) $Tril
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: A Letter To Barack Obama   A Letter To Barack Obama Empty6/11/2009, 6:48 pm

LoisLane wrote:
Quote :

Where's the link to this nonsense?

Last edited by Artie60438 on 6/11/2009, 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added "nonsense")
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: A Letter To Barack Obama   A Letter To Barack Obama Empty6/11/2009, 7:26 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
LoisLane wrote:
Quote :

Where's the link to this nonsense?

I don't doubt these figures, artie. You're probably thinking about the annual budget deficit/surplus vs. the National Debt, which is cumulative.

The fact still remains that Clintion handed Bush an annual budget surplus which was projected to continue to grow during the Bush years.

It was a reversal of more than a decade of deficits from the Reagan/Bush years. But the surplus didn't happen until the end of Clinton's second term, so I'm not surprised that the National Debt rose during the Clinton years.

However, it's ludicrous to say that our current deficits were caused by Clinton. The national debt during the Bush years rose almost 10 Trillion dollars. And he handed Obama an annual deficit this year that is almost 2 trillion... more than the rise in the National Debt over Clinton's entire 2 terms.
Back to top Go down
paul87920

paul87920

PostSubject: Re: A Letter To Barack Obama   A Letter To Barack Obama Empty6/12/2009, 1:33 am

LoisLane wrote:
Quote :

Well then... the debt didn't come from Clinton... he just continued it. Now what were those figures under Bush the First and Ronald Reagan?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: A Letter To Barack Obama   A Letter To Barack Obama Empty6/12/2009, 12:01 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Letter To Barack Obama   A Letter To Barack Obama Empty

Back to top Go down

A Letter To Barack Obama
Page 1 of 1