Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bring Your Gun To Church Day

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
paul87920

paul87920

Bring Your Gun To Church Day Empty
PostSubject: Bring Your Gun To Church Day   Bring Your Gun To Church Day Empty6/5/2009, 4:02 am

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31111096/

Quote :
A Kentucky pastor is inviting his flock to bring guns to church to celebrate the Fourth of July and the Second Amendment.

Because Independence Day has nothing to do with celebrating all of those other pesky amendments.

Quote :
He said recent church shootings, including the killing Sunday of a late-term abortion provider in Kansas, which he condemned, highlight the need to promote safe gun ownership.

Oooh tell me more about "safe gun ownership"!!!

Quote :
The guns must be unloaded and private security will check visitors at the door, Pagano said.

LMAO!!! Priceless!

I'm sorry but I find it absolutely laughable that people are so paranoid that someone is going to come along and take their guns away. Goes to show you that people will believe anything they receive in a chain e-mail.

Repost this 10 times or Lady Gaga will find you and try to have sex with you!

Razz
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

Bring Your Gun To Church Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bring Your Gun To Church Day   Bring Your Gun To Church Day Empty6/5/2009, 11:01 am

Nothing like celebrating the 4th of July on June 27th :rolfcry:
Back to top Go down

Bring Your Gun To Church Day
Page 1 of 1