Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nasty Pelosi...

Go down 
+2
Heretic
Artie60438
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Nasty Pelosi... Empty
PostSubject: Nasty Pelosi...   Nasty Pelosi... Empty5/15/2009, 2:35 pm

...stretching the truth.
Where oh where do we start. Oh yeah, I'm on the wrong board. Nasty Pelosi was lied to by George W. Bush. She knew NOTHING about torture or waterboarding. Love to see this POS go in front of a Senate hearing.
Nasty Pelosi... Nancy-pelosi-facelift

P.S. I'm just posting to get your count up. Pretty anemic here. You lefties have nobody to argue with. What a waste of bandwidth.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

Nasty Pelosi... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nasty Pelosi...   Nasty Pelosi... Empty5/15/2009, 2:47 pm

LoisLane wrote:

P.S. I'm just posting to get your count up. Pretty anemic here. You lefties have nobody to argue with. What a waste of bandwidth.[/b]

It seems the righties lose just about every argument here. Maybe they should "rebrand". lol!
Back to top Go down

Nasty Pelosi... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nasty Pelosi...   Nasty Pelosi... Empty5/15/2009, 2:57 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
LoisLane wrote:

P.S. I'm just posting to get your count up. Pretty anemic here. You lefties have nobody to argue with. What a waste of bandwidth.[/b]

It seems the righties lose just about every argument here. Maybe they should "rebrand". lol!
Actually we righties are too intelligent to argue with those blinded by the wisdom of the Messiah.
Back to top Go down

Nasty Pelosi... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nasty Pelosi...   Nasty Pelosi... Empty5/15/2009, 3:16 pm

Quote :
The head of the CIA defended the agency Friday against House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's charge that she was misled in 2002 about the use of waterboarding, but he said it ultimately is up to Congress to decide where the truth lies.

"Let me be clear. It is not our policy or practice to mislead Congress," CIA Director Leon Panetta wrote in a message to agency employees that was released to the public. "That is against our laws and our values."

Referring to Pelosi's remarks, he said, "The political debate over interrogation reached a new decibel level yesterday."

Panetta's rebuttal was far more muted that a counterattack the Republicans unleashed against Pelosi.

"I think her accusations against our terror-fighters are irresponsible and, according to the CIA's record, Speaker Pelosi was briefed on what had been done," said Sen. Kit Bond of Missouri, the senior Republican on the Senate Intelligence Committee. "It's outrageous that a member of Congress would call our terror-fighters liars."
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

Nasty Pelosi... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nasty Pelosi...   Nasty Pelosi... Empty5/15/2009, 4:16 pm

LoisLane wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
LoisLane wrote:

Actually we righties are too intelligent to argue with those blinded by the wisdom of the Messiah.

Example of this rightie's "intelligence" when cornered in a debate....

LoisLane wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
Lois,Can you provide any examples of where a plot was foiled or lives were saved as a result of torture during interrogations? Oh,and btw,"Cheney said so." doesn't count. Smile
Sorry, I was not put on this planet to educate you or any of your other left wing buddies. I have more to do with my time that to explain every issue on this board. Next, you'll be asking me to give you crayons and milk so that you can nap in the afternoon. Have you ever considered employment, or volunteering at a nursing home?

:rolfcry:
Back to top Go down

Nasty Pelosi... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nasty Pelosi...   Nasty Pelosi... Empty5/15/2009, 4:51 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
LoisLane wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
LoisLane wrote:

Example of this rightie's "intelligence" when cornered in a debate....

LoisLane wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
Lois,Can you provide any examples of where a plot was foiled or lives were saved as a result of torture during interrogations? Oh,and btw,"Cheney said so." doesn't count. Smile
Sorry, I was not put on this planet to educate you or any of your other left wing buddies. I have more to do with my time that to explain every issue on this board. Next, you'll be asking me to give you crayons and milk so that you can nap in the afternoon. Have you ever considered employment, or volunteering at a nursing home?

:rolfcry:
I guess a straight answer is STILL out of the question?
Back to top Go down

Nasty Pelosi... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nasty Pelosi...   Nasty Pelosi... Empty5/15/2009, 4:53 pm

Sort of like when your Messiah holds another Press Conference. Just skirt the question, and answer nothing. Have a nice weekend! :thanks:
Back to top Go down

Nasty Pelosi... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nasty Pelosi...   Nasty Pelosi... Empty5/15/2009, 4:54 pm

Artie, I'm kicking your ass in the Posting Parade! My 6 to your 3. :beathorse:
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

Nasty Pelosi... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nasty Pelosi...   Nasty Pelosi... Empty5/15/2009, 6:11 pm

Now they're attempting to hold Pelosi accountable for knowing about the torture at the same time they're claiming it wasn't and it's perfectly ok.

Sorry, but you can't have it both ways.
Back to top Go down
paul87920

paul87920

Nasty Pelosi... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nasty Pelosi...   Nasty Pelosi... Empty5/15/2009, 7:53 pm

If Pelosi's involved she should go down with the rest of the lot.
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

Nasty Pelosi... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nasty Pelosi...   Nasty Pelosi... Empty5/16/2009, 1:35 am

Agreed.
Back to top Go down
paul87920

paul87920

Nasty Pelosi... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nasty Pelosi...   Nasty Pelosi... Empty5/16/2009, 9:27 am

That being said I don't think Pelosi should be the fall guy for the Bush administration. If one goes down they all do.
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

Nasty Pelosi... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nasty Pelosi...   Nasty Pelosi... Empty5/16/2009, 10:09 am

Oh, absolutely. It's just another poorly conceived sleight of hand trick... An attempt to shift focus away from themselves, 'cept they're shooting themselves in the foot in the process. If Pelosi is culpable just for knowing about it, then the ones who ordered it are totally hosed.
Back to top Go down

Nasty Pelosi... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nasty Pelosi...   Nasty Pelosi... Empty5/16/2009, 10:32 am

Heretic wrote:
Oh, absolutely. It's just another poorly conceived sleight of hand trick... An attempt to shift focus away from themselves, 'cept they're shooting themselves in the foot in the process. If Pelosi is culpable just for knowing about it, then the ones who ordered it are totally hosed.
See, here's the difference. And I'll go slow. Nasty Pelosi knew about it seven years ago, and did or said nothing about it. Now, she's lying about knowing anything about it. Oh wait! She's probably changing her story, again.

So, did George W. Bush, Cheney, or the CIA lie about it? NO.
Back to top Go down
paul87920

paul87920

Nasty Pelosi... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nasty Pelosi...   Nasty Pelosi... Empty5/16/2009, 11:11 am

lol

1) Enlighten me. How does one "go slow" on the internet? Did you type it really slow?

2) So it's ok to torture someone if you are honest about it.

3) Of course Bush, Cheney, and the CIA didn't lie about it... they made it "classified" information.

So to recap, you can actually "go slow" online, torture, and you don't have to be honest so long as you don't outright lie because there are always other more moral ways to be dishonest about your misdoings...
Back to top Go down

Nasty Pelosi... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nasty Pelosi...   Nasty Pelosi... Empty5/16/2009, 2:45 pm

Back to top Go down
Artie60438

Nasty Pelosi... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nasty Pelosi...   Nasty Pelosi... Empty5/16/2009, 3:08 pm

LoisLane wrote:
Quote :
The head of the CIA defended the agency Friday against House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's charge that she was misled in 2002 about the use of waterboarding, but he said it ultimately is up to Congress to decide where the truth lies.

"Let me be clear. It is not our policy or practice to mislead Congress," CIA Director Leon Panetta wrote in a message to agency employees that was released to the public. "That is against our laws and our values."

Referring to Pelosi's remarks, he said, "The political debate over interrogation reached a new decibel level yesterday."

Panetta's rebuttal was far more muted that a counterattack the Republicans unleashed against Pelosi.

"I think her accusations against our terror-fighters are irresponsible and, according to the CIA's record, Speaker Pelosi was briefed on what had been done," said Sen. Kit Bond of Missouri, the senior Republican on the Senate Intelligence Committee. "It's outrageous that a member of Congress would call our terror-fighters liars."

Yeah,you sure wouldn't want to accuse the CIA of misleading anyone,would you? Rolling Eyes

In 2007, British intelligence officials
accused the CIA of misleading them "over the arrest and treatment of terrorist suspects who were the subjects of rendition to Guantanamo Bay."

Also in 2007, Federal prosecutors ""said the CIA misled federal judges regarding the evidence against Zacarias Moussaoui."

--In 2004,the CIA had to acknowledge that they "did not provide the United Nations with information about 21 of the 105 sites in Iraq singled out by American intelligence before the war as the most highly suspected of housing illicit weapons."

In 2008, then ranking member of the Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence Pete Hoekstra -- who has Pelosi under fire today -- himself ""called for a criminal investigation into whether the CIA lied to Congress and withheld information from the Justice Department during its inquiry into the 2001 shoot-down of an American missionary plane by the Peruvian air force with help from a CIA counternarcotics spotter plane."

And of course, the CIA famously destroyed some ninety-two videotapes that pertained specifically to the very detention and interrogation program that's at the center of this dispute, a move that truly exemplifies the agency's towering affection for honesty and openness!
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/05/15/media-shocked---shocked_n_203730.html

Any thoughts on these examples,Lois?
Back to top Go down

Nasty Pelosi... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nasty Pelosi...   Nasty Pelosi... Empty5/16/2009, 3:25 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
LoisLane wrote:
Quote :

Yeah,you sure wouldn't want to accuse the CIA of misleading anyone,would you? Rolling Eyes

accused the CIA of misleading them "over the arrest and treatment of terrorist suspects who were the subjects of rendition to Guantanamo Bay."

Also in 2007, Federal prosecutors ""said the CIA misled federal judges regarding the evidence against Zacarias Moussaoui."

--In 2004,the CIA had to acknowledge that they "did not provide the United Nations with information about 21 of the 105 sites in Iraq singled out by American intelligence before the war as the most highly suspected of housing illicit weapons."

In 2008, then ranking member of the Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence Pete Hoekstra -- who has Pelosi under fire today -- himself ""called for a criminal investigation into whether the CIA lied to Congress and withheld information from the Justice Department during its inquiry into the 2001 shoot-down of an American missionary plane by the Peruvian air force with help from a CIA counternarcotics spotter plane."

And of course, the CIA famously destroyed some ninety-two videotapes that pertained specifically to the very detention and interrogation program that's at the center of this dispute, a move that truly exemplifies the agency's towering affection for honesty and openness!

Those examples are OFF TOPIC...I believe, and correct me if I am wrong, the topic is about how Nasty Pelosi lied and is lying about her knowledge of waterboarding. Try to keep up, Artie.
Back to top Go down
paul87920

paul87920

Nasty Pelosi... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nasty Pelosi...   Nasty Pelosi... Empty5/16/2009, 3:28 pm

YEAH ARTIE!!! How dare you try to support a claim that there's a chance that Pelosi may have been misled. Geeze!!!
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

Nasty Pelosi... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nasty Pelosi...   Nasty Pelosi... Empty5/16/2009, 3:50 pm

LoisLane wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
LoisLane wrote:
Quote :

Those examples are OFF TOPIC...I believe, and correct me if I am wrong, the topic is about how Nasty Pelosi lied and is lying about her knowledge of waterboarding. Try to keep up, Artie.

Off topic? Nasty Pelosi... Rofl If the CIA misled her,like they have done in the previous examples I posted,then it's spot ON topic.

Keep digging,Lois You're a hoot! :bball:
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

Nasty Pelosi... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nasty Pelosi...   Nasty Pelosi... Empty5/16/2009, 4:11 pm

paul87920 wrote:
YEAH ARTIE!!! How dare you try to support a claim that there's a chance that Pelosi may have been misled. Geeze!!!

Yeah,a governmental agency,made up of secretive spies who engage in deception. Nah,they certainly wouldn't mislead anyone Shocked
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

Nasty Pelosi... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nasty Pelosi...   Nasty Pelosi... Empty5/17/2009, 3:40 am

Quote :

So's torture. I find that argument... unconvincing.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

Nasty Pelosi... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nasty Pelosi...   Nasty Pelosi... Empty5/17/2009, 6:09 am

Heretic wrote:
Quote :

Or as I like to call it...a non-denial denial.
Back to top Go down

Nasty Pelosi... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nasty Pelosi...   Nasty Pelosi... Empty5/17/2009, 8:28 am

Artie60438 wrote:
Heretic wrote:
Quote :

So why don't you geniuses write something (anything) about the fact that Nasty Pelosi is lying? Why skirt the issue? This vile woman deserves a hearing, so she can be exposed, once and for all.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

Nasty Pelosi... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nasty Pelosi...   Nasty Pelosi... Empty5/17/2009, 9:38 am

LoisLane wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
Heretic wrote:
Quote :

So why don't you geniuses write something (anything) about the fact that Nasty Pelosi is lying? Why skirt the issue? This vile woman deserves a hearing, so she can be exposed, once and for all.

We're still waiting for you to prove she's lying :bball:

Here's a couple of things to chew on.....

Quote :
"It is not the policy of this agency to mislead the United States Congress," responded CIA spokesman George Little, although he refused to answer directly when asked whether Pelosi's accusation was accurate.

Pelosi renewed her call for a so-called truth commission to investigate the events in the Bush administration that led to the use of waterboarding and other harsh interrogation techniques.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090514/ap_on_go_co/us_pelosi_torture

Be careful what you wish for 👋
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nasty Pelosi... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nasty Pelosi...   Nasty Pelosi... Empty

Back to top Go down

Nasty Pelosi...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Freedom Reign! :: Nation/Other :: Nation/World-
Jump to: