Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Poll: Obama earns nation's trust

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Artie60438

Poll: Obama earns nation's trust - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poll: Obama earns nation's trust   Poll: Obama earns nation's trust - Page 2 Empty4/16/2009, 9:48 pm

Mirage wrote:
Now that all you disgruntled folks have had a chance to express the rage you feel from hours of listening to Rush and Glenn Beck attack America, here is a little reality check for you.

Actually if I'm outraged about anything it's the hack job that CNN "reporter" did when interviewing the crowd. I'm sure she flunked journalism 101 the 1st time and probably got a "D" to pass the 2nd time because EVERYBODY with any knowledge of the communications arts knows you don't ask for someone's opinion and then manhandle, brow beat, and ridicule them to express your own biased opinions. Not if you really ARE a reporter. Talking heads behind a desk is one thing but you just don't do it as a field reporter. That's very unprofessional and unethical.

My guess is the reporter got frustrated when she realized that she was interviewing an uninformed loon.

Quote :

Oh we're not done with expressing our opinions. Not by a long shot. Come July 4th you'll see just what I mean, if not sooner.

Boy are you going to be disappointed. People protest taxes every April 15th. I doubt more people will show up on July 4th. The tea party was a failure,plain and simple,despite being promoted for weeks on Fox and organized by lobbyists. Nothing more than the bottom feeding Obama haters showed up. All it achieved was to rile up the base.

Watch this progressive take the microphone at one of these things and show these idiots for what they are...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Obama earns nation's trust   Poll: Obama earns nation's trust - Page 2 Empty4/17/2009, 11:17 am

My guess is the reporter got frustrated when she realized that she was interviewing an uninformed loon.

That's not the way it looked to me. The one guy in particular was being honest. It's not just about the taxes but also where they are going and an overly controlling Federal government. But it was obvious that's not the story she wanted to file, thus the "frustration."

Frankly if she worked for me she would fired even if I shared her political preferences.

All it achieved was to rile up the base.

Hey, gotta start somewhere. Wink
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Obama earns nation's trust   Poll: Obama earns nation's trust - Page 2 Empty4/17/2009, 1:02 pm

Mirage wrote:

[color=red]All it achieved was to rile up the base.

Hey, gotta start somewhere. Wink

As long as you keep pandering to that base,you're going to be out of power for a long,long,time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Obama earns nation's trust   Poll: Obama earns nation's trust - Page 2 Empty4/17/2009, 4:44 pm

By pandering to yours you won't keep it long either. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Obama earns nation's trust   Poll: Obama earns nation's trust - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Poll: Obama earns nation's trust
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2