Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Remember the Red Light Cameras?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
sparks

Remember the Red Light Cameras? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember the Red Light Cameras?   Remember the Red Light Cameras? - Page 2 Empty4/2/2009, 8:34 am

LoisLane wrote:
sparks wrote:

I never claimed a person had to be a citizen to get a driver's license. I said they have to be a legal resident. The Federal government has much stricter identification requirements to obtain social security numbers. I doubt alderman's fathers are stooping to forging documents for illegal aliens. There are easier,safer ways for them to make money.
I guess you don't watch the news. And anyone can get a Social Security card. And I proved you don't have to be a LEGAL resident to get a license, because you don't need proof of residency. End of argument.
The argument is not over just because you say it is. According to the state of Illinois, you must be a legal resident to receive a driver's license.
Sec of State of Illinois wrote:
You may obtain an Illinois driver's license or identification card only if you are becoming a legal resident of Illinois
I think most people would agree that pretty much rules out illegal immigrants being eligible for Illinois driver's licenses. As far as fake ID's,so what? People break laws all the time. Ex Gov. Ryan is in federal prison for corruption he was involved in. Just because people break laws doesn't disprove the fact that According to Illinois state law, illegal immigrants aren't eligible to receive a driver's license.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remember the Red Light Cameras?   Remember the Red Light Cameras? - Page 2 Empty4/2/2009, 10:29 am

So, you think somebody who sneaked illegally into this country is going to apply LEGALLY for a drivers license? How gullible are you? Then you think they will actually apply for insurance? They send 90% of their money back to May-Hee-Ko. Duh
Back to top Go down
sparks

PostSubject: Re: Remember the Red Light Cameras?   Remember the Red Light Cameras? - Page 2 Empty4/2/2009, 12:24 pm

LoisLane wrote:
So, you think somebody who sneaked illegally into this country is going to apply LEGALLY for a drivers license? How gullible are you? Then you think they will actually apply for insurance? They send 90% of their money back to May-Hee-Ko. Duh
No I don't. Tiger1 made the claim that an illegal immigrant who had insurance rear ended her classic car which she didn't have collision insurance on. She is blaming the illegal for the fact that this car which she said is worth thousands is now ruined.I think it is her fault because she chose not to pay for collision insurance to protect a valuable car. I also listed the reasons why I believed her story was not credible.Thanks for helping to prove my point.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remember the Red Light Cameras?   Remember the Red Light Cameras? - Page 2 Empty4/2/2009, 1:24 pm

sparks wrote:
LoisLane wrote:
No I don't. Tiger1 made the claim that an illegal immigrant who had insurance rear ended her classic car which she didn't have collision insurance on. She is blaming the illegal for the fact that this car which she said is worth thousands is now ruined.I think it is her fault because she chose not to pay for collision insurance to protect a valuable car. I also listed the reasons why I believed her story was not credible.Thanks for helping to prove my point.
You made one point. And if you wear a hat nobody would see it.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Remember the Red Light Cameras?   Remember the Red Light Cameras? - Page 2 Empty4/2/2009, 4:37 pm

..and I want to tell you something. It hits home. My house lies vacant.One of the stangests part of Indiana is... you can own a home, be disabled for over 15 years, but I swear by these words from a reputable person, which you would NOT believe...NOT. Indiana BUMPS the older person off of disability; denies them, even if IL supported them for over 15 years.

You are forced to give up your home. You aren't even allowed an interview. You are told to "go wthout your medicine and appeal,"(although you may die without it, waiting for an appeal & finding a doctor in Indiana, vs. Illinois), your rights toward medicaid/medicare are very diffrent when transferring from IL to IN.

I laugh out loud when they offer $12.00 an hour for CPA's in IN compared to starting at $18.00 in Illinois. It's a joke. The pay in Indiana is a joke.

I pray no one I know will continue in Hammond, Indiana, for it's a loss. I caught a thief, and thieves. The cops ignored me. I prayed it would be my last stop. My son invested; upgraded. He has no desire to live there. I am really sorry. Like I told my sis- "I wish I could pick that house up and land it over here". The cops let me down; the cops blew me apart doing nothing in comparison to what the thiefs did to me, and yet, they blew me off. Think about trying to stay there with your hearing aid out of your ear; where a house could be swept off its foundation, and you don't hear.

Try going to a cop and telling him/her what you heard, and they ignore you. That hurts more than a house sweeping you away. At least when that happens, you have no reason to go back to ask for help. You Hammond cops had a chance to break up a burglary; you detectives with the chips on your shoulders, later seen after yelling at me, to stop talking, were seen, in your black, unmarked cars, not checking out my leads, but writing tickets on my way "home".

It was once my home. I don't go back there; because YOU GUYS did not care.

I followed up with emails. You never answered, and I know why! Like the clerk said, there was...oh, back in November 14th, the day of the home invasion,
"7,400 people ahead of you."

What is the figure now, - Now that you pulled me over with three tickets, dismissed them all, called me back in court with a new referee, had a clerical witch tell the new "referee" what to charge me with, even though it was previously dismissed, and you wonder why I'm willing to abandon my home? You people are related in court, you broke several federal regulatory rules, and I'm not done with you. You do not dismiss tickets, and then send a message to the wrong address, the cop flucked up, you flucked up, and my disability rights were ignored.

You have a kangaroo court, and I won't let go of it. I read the sticky notes your clerks illigally wrote on my file. To protect themselves. I made a note of them, and incedently, so did my witness. You denied me a CART, You denied me a real JUDGE...you dismissed my tickets only to call me back, when no one could still make sense of it...and it's called....let me tell ya...a BIG MISTAKE. You flucked with the wrong person. I have got to give a laugh to the rest of the world about this "Kangaroo Court".

I would not have believed it, had I not experienced it myself. It's against the law what the City of Hammond does, and I will be paying a visit to the office of the Mayor to draw attention to some really bad flaws regarding how this court of "law" is handled. It isn't a court of law...it's a "Court of Flaw". No way does it abide by federal regulations or near it. If I can do one thing good,....it would be to direct this "court of law" to the FEDS so they can set them straight.

I have a lot to say.

It's ok to steal, break in, and turn the thief in...only to be punished. Before you cops pull me over again, you better be ready for a fight. I know how you work the system.

As far as paying for uninsured motorists; brace yourself. 500,000 illiegal immigrants may be granted citzenship, which means each one brings in 200 family members - with. And the worse thing about the whole thing is, you still have to buy insurance against the insurable...that will definitely go up more, along with other things. Thank Obama and his wifes' wardrobe...while the rest of us pay. I'm personally, SICK OF IT.

The whole world is crooked.

Last edited by UrRight on 4/2/2009, 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I had more to say....besides discussing how to make home-made waffle ice cream cones...)
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Remember the Red Light Cameras?   Remember the Red Light Cameras? - Page 2 Empty4/2/2009, 5:22 pm

LoisLane wrote:

Legal or not,you can get an Illinois DL if you know the right people.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Remember the Red Light Cameras?   Remember the Red Light Cameras? - Page 2 Empty4/2/2009, 5:24 pm

sparks wrote:

Rarely have her stories ever passed the smell test.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Remember the Red Light Cameras?   Remember the Red Light Cameras? - Page 2 Empty4/2/2009, 6:13 pm

Bullcrap. I believe Tiger's point was that she had uninsured motorists' insurance - which is mandatory - to cover people that carry no insurance.

I can't go back and review, right now. (I've got crap on my mind). I think her argument was "why should I pay for uninsured motorists?"

It's only logical that we are to assume liability for those that don't or won't accept being responsible, which is what is wrong with our country.

If we HAVE to pay, they should be thrown in the slammer and FORCED to pay, whether we benefit or not. Either way, we don't. So, throw them in the slammer. What do we have to loose? We've already lost if we got hit by them

The sad part about it is...we continue to pay, whether they pay or not. Sadly, they don't pay. We pay the price. It shows up with me being with the same agent from State Farm with no claims, same guy, golfing and coming back with cancer on his nose, me yelling at him about supporting him since I was seventeen, and our whole 7 family-trio is now supporting his retirement. Why have my rates never gone down?

I spewed hell last week..gotta wait untll tomorrow for him to kiss my butt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remember the Red Light Cameras?   Remember the Red Light Cameras? - Page 2 Empty4/2/2009, 7:48 pm

Illegal alien, Mexican drivers lisence with a 3rd rate insurance company called American Access, out of Chicago. I got a lawyer, and I shouldn't have had to.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Remember the Red Light Cameras?   Remember the Red Light Cameras? - Page 2 Empty4/4/2009, 10:56 pm

Mirage wrote:
A license is separate from a plate. There is no insurance requirement to get a license. And yes I do have a problem with a cop asking to see proof of insurance for a traffic stop. Insurance has nothing to do with the reason for being pulled over. Besides, the proof is already on the registration anyway, so what's the point really?

there's no insurance requiremet to get a license? Wow, news to me! Unless you are applying for the first time, I would suspect.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Remember the Red Light Cameras?   Remember the Red Light Cameras? - Page 2 Empty4/4/2009, 11:00 pm

Tiger1 wrote:
Illegal alien, Mexican drivers lisence with a 3rd rate insurance company called American Access, out of Chicago. I got a lawyer, and I shouldn't have had to.

Gotta back-track on this, Tiger. YOU have to hire a lawyer for a Mexican with 3r RATE insurance? If I had and you have coverage with State Farm, whatever, wouldn't THAT be THEIR job to go after the guy with 3rd rate insurance?

I once had someone take my car without my permission, smashed, hit and ran a woman with a car - a brand new car. I realize my situation is different from the subject, but State Farm went after the culprit, that took my car behind my back - way back when? - and I wasn't held liable.

She had $5,000.00 worth in damages - I didn't claim any, since it was banged up, wasn't worth a shitz, and my son got me another. But if someone, such as in my case, took the car without my knowledge, State Farm paid for her repairs in this incident, and held a judgement against the thief.

Why wouldn't your insurance company go after them, is what I am wondering. Why do we pay insurance if that is the case? I don't understand.

Damn, I think I have a "THING" with thieves.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Remember the Red Light Cameras?   Remember the Red Light Cameras? - Page 2 Empty4/4/2009, 11:17 pm

My insurance goes after the illegal guy, why would yours not? I'm curious. I thought that is what good insurance companies do.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Remember the Red Light Cameras?   Remember the Red Light Cameras? - Page 2 Empty4/5/2009, 10:42 am

UrRight wrote:
Tiger1 wrote:

Gotta back-track on this, Tiger. YOU have to hire a lawyer for a Mexican with 3r RATE insurance? If I had and you have coverage with State Farm, whatever, wouldn't THAT be THEIR job to go after the guy with 3rd rate insurance?

Why wouldn't your insurance company go after them, is what I am wondering. Why do we pay insurance if that is the case? I don't understand.

Because she chose not to purchase collision insurance. Had she purchased it,her insurance company would have paid for her repairs immediately,and then would go after the other driver to recoup their expenses.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Remember the Red Light Cameras?   Remember the Red Light Cameras? - Page 2 Empty4/5/2009, 11:43 pm

While I moved in 2004, to Indiana, for your information, I obtained State FARM without an Indiana license to cover the house and car under an UNBRELLA policy. When it became clear I was being passed over, fighting with Indiana over disability that I've got a long story to tell short, I gave up. Hammond clearly is backwards when they can draw people who want to make their home there. I could write a book about what I paid cash for, only to be vinticated over and over cuz they DON'T know the up to date rights of the ADA, they violate ADA standards outside their own door, and inside. How many times do you have to go to court, only to be told they "can't find your records?" They were dismissed the first time, from what I presented to the "referee", only to get a parking ticket reinstated by clerical error, and called in..and asked for proof "if you were in court the first time." Well, since you provided the interpretor, and broke the law, on ordering a "CART", by federal law you arranged for the interpretor. You asked if I had a witness that said I was in court for the first time, yet provided an interpretor, had the tickets dismissed, then send me notice where I don't live anymore, to even recieve a notice, cuz I showed you my license, and the cop crosses it off and writes down my son's address, which I explained I QUIT. I QUIT DEEDED IT to my son, because of the way you handled my burglary...I went to court after the ticket(s) were dismissed, and now I have a 75.00 fine on a ticket that was dismissed. Your clerks certainly know how to cover their azzes.

My brother will be there to pay the reduced to 25.00 fine tomorrow, but I have a bet going with him: I'll guarantee him because those "clerks" are so bright as to cover their mistakes...don't be surprised if they say they did not get the money. I'll send double so they have something to do besides post all day. What a crooked kangarooooooooocourt. People definitely not qualified to do their job(s) and outsiders outside the state, never in their lives heard of a referee taking the place of a judge who earned his robe. I can' believe it. I wouldn't have believed it, had I not experienced it myself. I just can't believe a clerk or clerical woman can walk in and cover her mistakes on a ticket and tickets that were formally dismissed in February. Here it is in April, and I find it quite convenient to ask the FEDS to investigate this Kangaroos court. I don't feel I need to defend myself to someone not worthy of wearing a "robe". It's just not right, and plain wrong, when you are dismissed and asked to return, saying you were never there, questioned if I had proof I was there in February, and they provided an interpretor. By law, my request for a CART would have been written reports of exchange of conversations of what occured in court, and no question would have followed beyond what transpired.

I guess what I am saying is, I am going to walk my talk and bring the city court up to FEDERAL ADA LAWS. By the way...your parking lot...two "Disabled parking" spots out of the Federal Guidelines, You are way behind in the American Disability Acts...but. don't worry, I will inform you. Directly, but with back up from the feds. It sucks the way you guys run things in Hammond.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remember the Red Light Cameras?   Remember the Red Light Cameras? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Remember the Red Light Cameras?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2