Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

have a great day everybody!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
the oracle

the oracle

have a great day everybody! Empty
PostSubject: have a great day everybody!   have a great day everybody! Empty3/7/2009, 5:57 am

Me? i'm about to go watch a Hammond Mayor given no shot by anyone outside of his inner circle, shock the local political world.

to all the dem committeemen (and vices) out their. go have a good breakfast, and show up and help your party return itself to local prominance as a clean, and hardworking, organization dedicated to electing good and honest candidates to government office. vote mcdermott! and if thats not a good enough reason, just think to wait and see what free and the team schammond folks reactions will be Very Happy
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: have a great day everybody!   have a great day everybody! Empty3/7/2009, 12:54 pm

Well, he won, where are you, Oracle...apparently Voter3 went straight home. Hope the crowd threw raw porkchops at that brainless-porkchop Rudy.

Did someone plant a dead alligator outside the door? Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: have a great day everybody!   have a great day everybody! Empty3/7/2009, 1:30 pm

So when will McDermott be resigning his post as mayor? Any word on his replacement?
Back to top Go down
the oracle

the oracle

PostSubject: Re: have a great day everybody!   have a great day everybody! Empty3/7/2009, 2:21 pm

lol mirage.

sorry ur...had some family business to attend to.

the day was as great as i hoped it would be. congrats to the mayor and his team for all of their efforts. just about everyone said it couldnt be done. rich james said it. some of the down state dems said it. and certainly many local folks thought it was going to be a tough road.

but tom mcdermott made believers of the county dem party today exactly what i have been touting about him all along. hes a good person who can bridge persons of all walks of life and lead them to a common purpose for the general good as well. the vote shows hes earned their trust. now he will be able to reward that trust with positive results for all citizens of lake county.

definately a great day.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: have a great day everybody!   have a great day everybody! Empty3/7/2009, 6:31 pm

Is he still - well, answer Mirage! Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: have a great day everybody!   have a great day everybody! Empty3/7/2009, 6:56 pm

the oracle wrote:
help your party return itself to local prominance as a clean, and hardworking, organization dedicated to electing good and honest candidates to government office.

*giggle*
Back to top Go down
FFScott

PostSubject: Re: have a great day everybody!   have a great day everybody! Empty3/8/2009, 5:42 pm

raingiver wrote:
the oracle wrote:
help your party return itself to local prominance as a clean, and hardworking, organization dedicated to electing good and honest candidates to government office.

*giggle*

George Janiec clown has arrived to save the power house Lake Co Republican party. Aint that right rain!? "tee hee lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: have a great day everybody!   have a great day everybody! Empty3/8/2009, 10:28 pm

Don't get me started on that, Scott. I don't blame any of you for snickering at this.
Back to top Go down
Madd Maxx

PostSubject: Re: have a great day everybody!   have a great day everybody! Empty3/9/2009, 5:39 am

Orifice, there is only one other person I have ever said this about, but you make it too obvious that your head is so far up the mayor's butt. that you have a permanent skid mark on your forehead.

It's sad that Hammond has so much potential that could be utilized, but we're stuck with the same old connected. corrupt, old guard of closed and/or limited thinkers who lack the vision of what this area could be and take advantage of the people who live here.

Dems and Pubs, excluding very few, you, uh, both, uh. suck. No giggle here.
Back to top Go down
voter3

PostSubject: Re: have a great day everybody!   have a great day everybody! Empty3/9/2009, 6:35 am

Is this how you are going to kick off your campaign MAXX?
Back to top Go down
Madd Maxx

PostSubject: Re: have a great day everybody!   have a great day everybody! Empty3/9/2009, 6:46 am

voter3 wrote:
Is this how you are going to kick off your campaign MAXX?
You haven't heard? Western medicine doesn't give me six months. I'm going alternative. I'll be asking for everyone's help soon, I hope I can count on your's.
Back to top Go down
the oracle

the oracle

PostSubject: Re: have a great day everybody!   have a great day everybody! Empty3/9/2009, 3:16 pm

i do hope you out perform the doctors expectations maxx. get well
Back to top Go down
Madd Maxx

PostSubject: Re: have a great day everybody!   have a great day everybody! Empty3/11/2009, 6:12 am

Me, more than anyone else. Thanks.

Now, don't this mayor worship get a little embarrassing to the mayor, or does his ego not allow him to notice? Os this tax payer funded, a grant or a cult?
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: have a great day everybody!   have a great day everybody! Empty3/11/2009, 6:40 pm

What kind of help do you need Maxx, regarding your quote above. The last quote: you know, ya gotta love your boss, no matter who you work for.

That goes for private or public. You know that.

I think Oracle just focuses on the bright side of life; and who wouldn't? Economy is so bad, any job is a good job, and damn any boss looks good now'a'days!

If I wasn't so stupid back in my early twenties, I probably would have followed my friends to Washington and made some gooooooood money...kissin' azz. Only, I told the truth, if they stunk, they stunk...but they still loved me. Now look at me...my career in the tubes, no pension....damn. I was stupid back then!

You've got to admit the only guarantee of a life-long career is the guberment. You can double your pleasure working for them....
Back to top Go down
Madd Maxx

PostSubject: Re: have a great day everybody!   have a great day everybody! Empty3/12/2009, 11:47 pm

And it's really hard to lose your job if you work for them. You can be a murderer or a pedophile and they cover for you.If your good at it they'll even give you a promotion. What a sick lot.

I too wonder what my life would have been had I been more self centered and not fought for liberty but instead fought to horde the almighty dollar. I'm no dummy and I'm sure I'd be really well off.

Anyway, what kind of help do I need? Well, since western medicine is only offering six months or less of life, I've decided to go for the alternative that offers the greatest of hope. The jury is still out on Laetrile and treatment would run at least $14,000 and up in Mexico, not an option on my budget. So that leaves me only one treatment option at a bargain price. One which I am familiar with and right up my alley, extract of cannabis.

Studies covered up by the government since the 1970s show a reduction in tumors of laboratory rats. The rats that were treated for cancer with cannabis extract, AKA THC, outlived the control rats that did not have cancer in the first place.

Rick Simpson from Nova Scotia has been giving it away and curing people from their cancers.
See: Running from the Cure
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7331006790306000271

My figures in this area are $6000 to $12,000 maximum, to completely cure my cancer. This may seem like a lot of money, but not when you compare it to the normal cost of western treatment which is almost guaranteed not to work.

I need help raising that money. It can be, and must be, done soon.

What would you do?
Back to top Go down
Madd Maxx

PostSubject: Re: have a great day everybody!   have a great day everybody! Empty3/13/2009, 1:17 am

Hard to LOSE your job.

Why does this board limit the number of edits you can make to your own posts?
Back to top Go down
Madd Maxx

PostSubject: Re: have a great day everybody!   have a great day everybody! Empty3/13/2009, 10:20 am

Admin wrote:
Once you make a post, you have one hour to edit it as many times as you want. After one hour your post is permanent. You can send a PM to me if you want something changed.

I edited your post above to correct the spelling error you found.

-Admin
Thank you, that answers everything.

I can't believe I spent an entire hour on that post. Damn me. Must be the morphine.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: have a great day everybody!   have a great day everybody! Empty3/14/2009, 5:30 pm

I love morphine.....that's the only time I feel like I slept good. I wouldn't want to have to have it in your case. Does someone close to you - maybe a business owner, have the courage to raise a benefit for you?

Call on someone who could host a fundraiser?
Back to top Go down
Madd Maxx

PostSubject: Re: have a great day everybody!   have a great day everybody! Empty3/15/2009, 6:02 am

This has to be done fast before the cancer spreads, so far it hasn't spread tp other organs tjat I know of.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: have a great day everybody!   have a great day everybody! Empty3/15/2009, 2:35 pm

Well, you are damn lucky. mY SIS'IN-LAW'S mom kept loosing weight last year. I kept begging her to go to the doctor...when we had family reunions. She had just turned 80. She never smoked; very wealthy, a die-hard Italian with blond hair, ex-court reporter, and money can buy her anything.

She kept passing my comments up, telling me I needed to gain weight, and long story short, she finally caved in this past January 9th to visit a doctor. She thought is was (excuse me audience), hemmoroids bleeding. As it turned out, she had a tumor so big in size, wrapped around her spine, spleen, stomach, and now is diagnosed as of last January as having cancer in her lungs, also. She's a brave, sophisticated woman, who unfortunately, also tripped with her slippers on the living room rug, and broke her shoulder.

They couldn't put that in the cast; just a sling. They hope to shrink the tumor small enough to remove it, but after talking to doctors after doctors, it looks gloomy. She has a ton of pills on her counter. Her attitude is remarkable...her money can buy any type of treatment, and that's my point...she will go with the USA.

She professes no pain; only embarrassment because when you wear the bag, sometimes it fills up, and you kind of slop of the toilet. She is wonderful about the whole thing. Nothing about her changed.....except cussing about not being able to deal out cards when we play...

My hope for you is to just walk into Northwestern Hospital downtown Chicago, walk in, and say you are ill. Screw the economy, forget Indiana helping you out to help you live. Screw medical bills...they don't count on your credit reports anyway. Just seek help immediately, and don't bother trying for Indiana. They suck. They have no regard for human health or life. They absolutely suck. They wonder why people live there cheap, but don't want to reveal their license plates? Cuz, after talking to the proper agencies, health care sucks in Indiana. They are welfare county.
The politicians have the best health coverage but, when it comes to representing the population in that state, they are the lousiest people.
They have a "surplus" down in Indianapolis, but NOT FOR LONG.

Apparently, they favor babies over the elderly and sick. That is going to change with the actions I have taken. INDIANA SUCKS when it comes to healthcare. It's time for reform. They could be a leader in healthcare with the low malpractice rates, but suck when it comes to taking care of people. They just suck.
Back to top Go down
Madd Maxx

PostSubject: Re: have a great day everybody!   have a great day everybody! Empty3/22/2009, 9:41 am

I had quite a lengthy response when Firefox crashed.

Bottom line, yes, Indiana health care sucks. I need dentures and I have to get the top or bottom one year and the other next year. I need my teeth to eat so I can become healthy. They do not care.

Indiana put a cap on tort claims so now we are going to get all the quacks moving here because malpractice insurance rates will be less than other states because there is a limit on how much you can sue doctors (or any other business) for regardless of how much your damages amount to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: have a great day everybody!   have a great day everybody! Empty

Back to top Go down

have a great day everybody!
Page 1 of 1