Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Presidential Inauguration, Brought to You by the Few, the Wealthy

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

The Presidential Inauguration, Brought to You by the Few, the Wealthy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Presidential Inauguration, Brought to You by the Few, the Wealthy   The Presidential Inauguration, Brought to You by the Few, the Wealthy - Page 2 Empty1/21/2009, 12:30 pm

I want the month of ramadan off. Or the week of hannukah (yes, I know it's spelled wrong)
Back to top Go down

The Presidential Inauguration, Brought to You by the Few, the Wealthy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Presidential Inauguration, Brought to You by the Few, the Wealthy   The Presidential Inauguration, Brought to You by the Few, the Wealthy - Page 2 Empty1/21/2009, 12:37 pm

Who gets a month off paid?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Presidential Inauguration, Brought to You by the Few, the Wealthy   The Presidential Inauguration, Brought to You by the Few, the Wealthy - Page 2 Empty1/21/2009, 12:51 pm

party42 wrote:

The UAW
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: The Presidential Inauguration, Brought to You by the Few, the Wealthy   The Presidential Inauguration, Brought to You by the Few, the Wealthy - Page 2 Empty1/21/2009, 1:42 pm

party42 wrote:

In Europe most countries give 4 weeks vacation or more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Presidential Inauguration, Brought to You by the Few, the Wealthy   The Presidential Inauguration, Brought to You by the Few, the Wealthy - Page 2 Empty1/21/2009, 1:43 pm

I didn't mean for earned vacation time. I thought we were talking about holiday pay here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Presidential Inauguration, Brought to You by the Few, the Wealthy   The Presidential Inauguration, Brought to You by the Few, the Wealthy - Page 2 Empty1/21/2009, 7:30 pm

party42 wrote:
mike3775 wrote:
That's bullshit Party

It may be, but did you know that there are companies all over the country that give there employees Super Bowl Sunday off as a paid holiday? I worked for one of them just 5 years ago. Now that is BS!

But that is a company's discretion. I have worked for companies that had MLK day off, yet other places were open for business

Giving the 21st as a paid holiday is wrong, when other federal offices were open. Thats where I have an issue with it, it reeks of favoritism
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Presidential Inauguration, Brought to You by the Few, the Wealthy   The Presidential Inauguration, Brought to You by the Few, the Wealthy - Page 2 Empty1/21/2009, 9:34 pm

mike3775 wrote:
party42 wrote:
mike3775 wrote:
That's bullshit Party

It may be, but did you know that there are companies all over the country that give there employees Super Bowl Sunday off as a paid holiday? I worked for one of them just 5 years ago. Now that is BS!

But that is a company's discretion. I have worked for companies that had MLK day off, yet other places were open for business

Giving the 21st as a paid holiday is wrong, when other federal offices were open. Thats where I have an issue with it, it reeks of favoritism

Maybe it had something to do with the street closings in D.C.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Presidential Inauguration, Brought to You by the Few, the Wealthy   The Presidential Inauguration, Brought to You by the Few, the Wealthy - Page 2 Empty1/21/2009, 9:36 pm

I bet other workers in those buildings had to go to work.

they can claim it all they want, if they are going to give a paid holiday to some, they should have given it to all employees, its only fair
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Presidential Inauguration, Brought to You by the Few, the Wealthy   The Presidential Inauguration, Brought to You by the Few, the Wealthy - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Presidential Inauguration, Brought to You by the Few, the Wealthy
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2