Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Edge Sports Bar Is Gone !!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

The Edge Sports Bar Is Gone !!! Empty
PostSubject: The Edge Sports Bar Is Gone !!!   The Edge Sports Bar Is Gone !!! Empty1/19/2009, 9:58 am

While I have never been there myself, I know that various political and other functions were sometimes held there. According to the Times article this morning, the Edge caught on fire shortly after it closed last night around 10pm. The firemen had a heck of a time battling the blaze, as the hydrants were frozen.
I went by there this morning, on my errands run, and saw that the place was totaled. The roof is gone, and the firemen were still there, poking at the debris, I would assume for hotspots.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Edge Sports Bar Is Gone !!!   The Edge Sports Bar Is Gone !!! Empty1/20/2009, 5:33 pm

The veterans association I belong to had just planned one of our spaghetti dinner fundraiser's, to be held at the Edge that very day. Looks like we will be scouting a VFW or Legion hall to hook us up.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: The Edge Sports Bar Is Gone !!!   The Edge Sports Bar Is Gone !!! Empty1/20/2009, 6:02 pm

Where's the EDGE? Never heard of it.
Back to top Go down
voter3

PostSubject: Re: The Edge Sports Bar Is Gone !!!   The Edge Sports Bar Is Gone !!! Empty1/20/2009, 8:03 pm

Toolman3 wrote:
The veterans association I belong to had just planned one of our spaghetti dinner fundraiser's, to be held at the Edge that very day. Looks like we will be scouting a VFW or Legion hall to hook us up.

Hey Toolman good to hear from you. Sorry about the fundraiser but make sure to let us know where it is at when you find a place!
Back to top Go down
the oracle

the oracle

PostSubject: Re: The Edge Sports Bar Is Gone !!!   The Edge Sports Bar Is Gone !!! Empty1/20/2009, 8:39 pm

ur it was right across from bishop noll

sorry to hear about this. i liked that place...it was a really good room back in the day when i still touring. i once did my one man show there. in fact i think some of you were in the audience that night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Edge Sports Bar Is Gone !!!   The Edge Sports Bar Is Gone !!! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Edge Sports Bar Is Gone !!!
Page 1 of 1