Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Trayvon Martin Death Investigation

Go down 
+5
chuckmo48
Scorpion
edge540
KarenT
sparks
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
happy jack

Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 24 Empty6/21/2013, 2:40 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
cheers
Prosecutors can say 'profiled' at George Zimmerman trial

Quote :
Prosecutors can argue in opening statements that George Zimmerman profiled Trayvon Martin based on factors such as age or clothing before he shot the unarmed 17-year-old, but they cannot say he was profiled based on race, a judge ruled Friday.
Judge Debra Nelson made the ruling ahead of Monday's expected opening statements in Zimmerman's second-degree murder trial.

Defense attorneys had asked the judge to prohibit prosecutors from using a series of words in opening statements that they deemed inflammatory. Those words included "profiled," ''vigilante," ''wannabe cop," and that Zimmerman had confronted Martin, who was black. Zimmerman identifies as Hispanic.
The judge said all of those statements may be used, provided that race is not discussed if the issue of profiling is brought up.
Prosecutor John Guy had argued that there were a number of ways someone could be profiled other than race.
"That is not a racially charged term unless it's made so, and we don't intend to make it a racially charged term," Guy said. "There are a number of avenues someone can be profiled in any one way or combination. We don't intend to say he was solely profiled because of race."

Opening statements start on Monday. Grab your pitchforks and torches,boys! I'll bring the rope. Laughing

It's good to see that you have an open mind on this case.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 24 Empty6/23/2013, 10:18 am

Perhaps they'll have better luck introducing into evidence edge's favorite smoking gun - the fake "fucking coons" statement.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_NEIGHBORHOOD_WATCH_AUDIO?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2013-06-22-13-36-30

un 22, 1:36 PM EDT

Zimmerman judge: No testimony on 911 call screams

By KYLE HIGHTOWER and MIKE SCHNEIDER

SANFORD, Fla. (AP) -- The judge in the murder trial of George Zimmerman said Saturday that prosecution audio experts who point to Trayvon Martin as screaming on a 911 call moments before he was killed won't be allowed to testify at trial.

The screams are crucial pieces of evidence because they could determine who the aggressor was in the confrontation before Zimmerman fatally shot the unarmed teenager. Martin's family contends it was the teen screaming, while Zimmerman's father has said it was his son.

Judge Debra Nelson ruled that the methods used by the experts aren't reliable. But her ruling doesn't prevent the 911 calls from being played at trial.

She reached the decision after hearing arguments that stretched over several days this month on whether to allow testimony from two prosecution experts. One expert ruled out Zimmerman as the screamer and another said it was Martin. Defense experts argued there was not enough audio to determine who the screams are coming from. Zimmerman's attorneys also argued that the state experts' analysis is flawed.

Opening statements are set for Monday in the second-degree murder trial for the former neighborhood watch volunteer who says he fired on the black teenager in self-defense last year. Zimmerman is pleading not guilty.

The elimination of the audio experts will likely shorten the trial by a week. Before the ruling, attorneys had predicted the trial could last two to four weeks after opening statements.

A spokeswoman for prosecutors didn't immediately return an email Saturday.

Audio experts from both sides testified at different times during the hearing, which stretched over three weeks. Voice experts were hired by lawyers and news organizations to analyze the calls, which were made during the confrontation between the two. The experts arrived at mixed conclusions.

In deciding whether to admit the voice-recognition technology used by prosecution audio experts Tom Owen and Alan Reich, Nelson had to determine whether it is too novel or whether it has been accepted by the scientific community at-large.

"There is no evidence to establish that their scientific techniques have been tested and found reliable," the judge said in her ruling.

Owen was hired by the Orlando Sentinel last year to compare a voice sample of Zimmerman with screams for help captured on 911 calls made by neighbors. He said Zimmerman's voice doesn't match the screams. He only compared Zimmerman's voice to the 911 calls because he didn't have a voice sample for Martin at the time.

"The screams don't match at all," Owen testified during the hearing. "That's what tells me the screams aren't George Zimmerman."

Owen also testified that remarks Zimmerman made in a conversation with a police dispatcher aren't a racial slur. He testified Zimmerman said, "These f------ punks."

Reich testified in a report for prosecutors that the screams on the 911 tapes were from Martin, and the defense does not want him to testify at trial.

Reich's analysis also picked up words that other experts couldn't find. They include the words, "This shall be" from Zimmerman and "I'm begging you" from Martin.

Reich's testimony would "confuse issues, mislead the jury," the judge said.

In contrast, a British audio expert testified for the defense that it would be extremely difficult to analyze voices by comparing screaming to a normal voice.

"I've never come across a case in my 13 years where anybody's tried to compare screaming to a normal voice," said audio expert Peter French.

A second audio expert for the defense, George Doddington, also criticized prosecution experts who said Friday that screams and pleas on a 911 recording likely belonged to Martin.

"It's all ridiculous," Doddington said.

---
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 24 Empty6/23/2013, 11:47 am

happy jack wrote:
Perhaps they'll have better luck introducing into evidence edge's favorite smoking gun - the fake "fucking coons" statement.
---
It's not that big of a deal. In fact it may help the P* as the D* had experts,including an FBI expert that were going to be able to rebut the testimony.
Meanwhile it doesn't change the fact that the Monster has a lot of explaining to do in order to prove his innocence.Laughing
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 24 Empty6/24/2013, 12:00 am

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
---
It's not that big of a deal. In fact it may help the P* as the D* had experts,including an FBI expert that were going to be able to rebut the testimony.
Meanwhile it doesn't change the fact that the Monster has a lot of explaining to do in order to prove his innocence.Laughing

It is not the responsibility of Zimmerman to "prove his innocence".
It is the responsibility of the state to prove his guilt.
That is Criminal Justice 101, a concept with which the more slow-witted (you being prominently among them) might wish to acquaint themselves.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 24 Empty6/24/2013, 9:54 am

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
---

That is Criminal Justice 101, a concept with which the more slow-witted (you being prominently among them) might wish to acquaint themselves.
Obviously you have no clue as to the type of defense the monster's legal team is putting on and what it requires,do you?

Now run along and try to get up to speed on the case. That means getting your lazy ass in motion and doing your own research instead of relying on others to explain it to you.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 24 Empty6/24/2013, 10:05 am

'F***ing punks, these a**holes, they always get away': Prosecution opens with George Zimmerman's expletive-laden words in moments before he shot Trayvon Martin

Quote :
Zimmerman stared straight ahead without any signs of emotion as Guy detailed how Zimmerman allegedly killed Martin.
Guy told the jurors that Zimmerman profiled Martin 'as someone about to commit a crime in his neighborhood'.

'And he acted on it. That’s why we’re here.'

Zimmerman followed Martin through his neighborhood, confronted him and then fatally shot him during a fight, Guy said.

'George Zimmerman didn’t shoot Trayvon Martin because he had to,' Guy said. 'He shot him for the worst of all reasons - because he wanted to.'

The prosecutor described Zimmerman as someone who wanted to be a police officer, and he dismantled the story Zimmerman has told investigators about what happened during the fight between the neighborhood watch volunteer and the Miami-area teen that left Martin dead from a bullet to his chest.

Zimmerman’s claim that Martin had his hands over the neighborhood watch volunteer’s mouth is false since none of Zimmerman’s DNA was found on Martin’s body, Guy said.

The prosecutor also said Zimmerman’s claim that he had to fire because Martin was reaching for his firearm is false since none of Martin’s DNA was on the gun or holster.
He also said that for 18 months before Trayvon's death, Zimmerman had been training in a gym specializing in MMA, kickboxing and self defense.
Huge problem for the killer. The monster claims that Trayvon held his hands over his mouth and nose. Problem? No blood (killer had a bloody nose) or DNA from the killer found on Trayvon Shocked
No injuries on Trayvon's hands either.

Like I said.....the monster hs a lot of explaining to do.
--------------------------------------------------
Defense opens by telling a "knock knock" joke and then proceeds to insult the jury.Rolling Eyes So far their opening statement is a train wreck!Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 24 Empty6/24/2013, 10:55 am

George Zimmerman’s Lawyer Opens Trial With A Knock-Knock Joke
Quote :
George Zimmerman’s defense attorney kicked off the first day of trial in the high-profile case with a knock-nock joke. Don West admitted that his approach was a “bit weird” in the context of the death of Trayvon Martin, but told jurors in his opening statement that they are the “perfect audience” for the bit:

Quote :
WEST: Let me say, I would like to tell you a little joke. I know how that may sound a bit weird in this context under these circumstances. But I think you’re the perfect audience for it. As long as you don’t — if you don’t like it or don’t think it’s funny or inappropriate that you don’t hold it against Mr. Zimmerman. Hold it against me if you want, but not Mr. Zimmerman. I have your assurance you won’t.

Here’s how it goes: Knock knock. Who’s there? George Zimmerman. George Zimmerman who? All right. Good. You’re on the Jury.

Nothing? That’s funny. After what you folks have been through the last two or three weeks.

Quote :
Moments before the joke, the prosecution objected to West’s comments about his family history and the sayings of his mother. The lawyer informed the jury that he “grew up in a family that had certainly moments of great joy and moments of profound sadness.” “My mother used to actually — she still says,” he began, before the judge sustained the prosecution’s objection and he moved to the joke.

Zimmerman pleaded not guilty to charges of second-degree murder and claims that he shot Martin in self-defense. The prosecution is arguing that Zimmerman racially profiled Martin, stalked, and killed him.
Yeah,nothing like a "knock knock" joke in a case where an innocent child is shot and killed by a neighborhood vigilante.Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 24 Empty6/24/2013, 11:21 am

Artie60438 wrote:

Obviously you have no clue as to the type of defense the monster's legal team is putting on and what it requires,do you?

Now run along and try to get up to speed on the case. That means getting your lazy ass in motion and doing your own research instead of relying on others to explain it to you.

I don't care if the defense team is using the Twinkie defense.
The below statement is no less true.

Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 24 Empty6/24/2013, 11:31 am

Artie60438 wrote:
Yeah,nothing like a "knock knock" joke in a case where an innocent child, so innocent that he was getting into fights, getting high on marijuana, getting suspended from school and talking with friends about getting a gun, (http://www.tampabay.com/news/publicsafety/crime/in-trayvon-martins-text-messages-talk-of-marijuana-fights-and-guns/2122811) is shot and killed by a neighborhood vigilante.Rolling Eyes

Not that this in any way means Martin instigated the violence, but it paints a rather contradictory picture of your "innocent child".
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 24 Empty6/24/2013, 2:31 pm

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

I don't care if the defense team is using the Twinkie defense.
The below statement is no less true.

I knew you'd come back with squat. Once again your ignorance is on display.Sleep
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 24 Empty6/24/2013, 2:34 pm

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
Yeah,nothing like a "knock knock" joke in a case where an innocent child, so innocent that he was getting into fights, getting high on marijuana, getting suspended from school and talking with friends about getting a gun, (http://www.tampabay.com/news/publicsafety/crime/in-trayvon-martins-text-messages-talk-of-marijuana-fights-and-guns/2122811) is shot and killed by a neighborhood vigilante.Rolling Eyes
[b]Not that this in any way means Martin instigated the violence, but it paints a rather contradictory picture of your "innocent child".
When a monster murders someone they try to somehow blame the victim. Too bad none of the character assassination will be allowed into evidence.lol!
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 24 Empty6/24/2013, 3:08 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
Quote :

I knew you'd come back with squat. Once again your ignorance is on display.Sleep
Do we really have to go through this again?
Tell me how the below statement is in any manner whatsoever false.

And when you come back with squat, we will clearly see whose ignorance is (as usual) on display.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 24 Empty6/24/2013, 3:17 pm

Artie60438 wrote:

When a monster murders someone they try to somehow blame the victim.

No one is "blaming" Martin for anything, but rather pointing out that he is not quite the smiling 13 year-old shown in the majority of news photos of him.
Incidentally, it has yet to be established that:

a.) Martin was a victim
b.) That a "murder" even took place. It is entirely possible that this incident will be shown to be an act of self-defense.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 24 Empty6/24/2013, 3:23 pm

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

Read it and weep you fucking troll. Zimmerman already has lied and so has his wife. Your 2 heroes were caught on tape no less.

My, my.
Angry little monkey, aren't we?
Time of the month, perhaps?
Please show me any statement I have made to the effect that George Zimmerman is my "hero".
Unless and until you can do that, you should probably refrain from one of your favorite activities - making shit up.

Incidentally, do have any intention of providing some corroboration to your assertion that Zimmerman is my "hero", or would you prefer to simply shut the fuck up?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 24 Empty6/24/2013, 10:56 pm

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
Quote :

Do we really have to go through this again?
Tell me how the below statement is in any manner whatsoever false.

And when you come back with squat, we will clearly see whose ignorance is (as usual) on display.
I have no intention of providing answers to a moron who is too lazy to do any research. So stop asking for my help.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 24 Empty6/24/2013, 10:57 pm

happy jack wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

Read it and weep you fucking troll. Zimmerman already has lied and so has his wife. Your 2 heroes were caught on tape no less.

My, my.
Please show me any statement I have made to the effect that George Zimmerman is my "hero".
Unless and until you can do that, you should probably refrain from one of your favorite activities - making shit up.

Incidentally, do have any intention of providing some corroboration to your assertion that Zimmerman is my "hero", or would you prefer to simply shut the fuck up?
Show me some examples of where you have been critical of him?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 24 Empty6/25/2013, 12:07 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

My, my.

Why the hell is it my responsibility to be critical of someone who has not been proven to have done anything wrong?
So, I repeat: Do have any intention of providing some corroboration to your assertion that Zimmerman is my "hero", or would you prefer to simply shut the fuck up?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 24 Empty6/25/2013, 4:08 pm

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

Why the hell is it my responsibility to be critical of someone who has not been proven to have done anything wrong?
[b]So, I repeat:
[b]Do have any intention of providing some corroboration to your assertion that Zimmerman is my "hero", or would you prefer to simply shut the fuck up?
I knew you'd come up empty like you always do.

That's what separates us. I'm honest enough to not hide my feelings that Zimmerman is guilty. You,OTOH,do nothing but defend the killer's actions and then get upset when I refer to him sarcastically as your "hero". Try being honest for once in your life.

Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 24 Empty6/25/2013, 4:31 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

So, I repeat: Do have any intention of providing some corroboration to your assertion that Zimmerman is my "hero", or would you prefer to simply shut the fuck up?

I knew you'd come up empty like you always do.

That's what separates us. I'm honest enough to not hide my feelings that Zimmerman is guilty. You,OTOH,do nothing but defend the killer's actions and then get upset when I refer to him sarcastically as your "hero". Try being honest for once in your life.

I have been nothing but honest on this thread. My contention from the outset has been that I have no idea whether Zimmerman is guilty, and I have been saying so all along.
You, on the other hand, have been proclaiming him to be guilty based upon no proof whatsoever.
In other words, you have been doing what you do best - making shit up.

You are mistaken when you claim that I am upset when you claim that Zimmerman is my "hero". To the contrary - I enjoy when you make that claim, as it is yet another clear illustration of you making an utterly false statement, thus solidifying your status as the biggest fucking liar on this forum.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 24 Empty6/25/2013, 7:00 pm

happy jack wrote:
I have been nothing but honest on this thread. My contention from the outset has been that I have no idea whether Zimmerman is guilty, and I have been saying so all along.
Yet at the same time almost every one of your posts defends or favors Zimmerman. None have favored the P*.

Dim bulb wrote:
You, on the other hand, have been proclaiming him to be guilty based upon no proof whatsoever.
In other words, you have been doing what you do best - making shit up.
It's what's known as an opinion,moron. It's a shame that you're too stupid to recognize that.Rolling Eyes

Dim and getting dimmer wrote:
You are mistaken when you claim that I am upset when you claim that Zimmerman is my "hero". To the contrary - I enjoy when you make that claim, as it is yet another clear illustration of you making an utterly false statement, thus solidifying your status as the biggest fucking liar on this forum.
Once again...it's an opinion,backed up by the facts of what you have posted previously in this thread,
This is just your latest imbecilic tactic. When cornered in an argument by me,resort to calling me a liar but without offering any proof whatsoever!

Well,I guess it beats offering up straw man arguments based on an out and out lie. Let me refresh your memory...
edge540 wrote:
troll wrote:

Quote :
The fact that Zimmerman may have lied about one thing does not in and of itself mean that he lied about anything else.

'May have lied'? Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 24 Smiley-laughing025

News item:

Quote :
SANFORD, Fla. — The credibility of Trayvon Martin’s shooter could be an issue at trial after a judge said that George Zimmerman and his wife lied to the court about their finances to obtain a bond, legal experts say.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/george-zimmerman-credibility-issue-legal-case-bond-revoked-article-1.1088745#ixzz2WiFbqffc[/quote

Troll steps on rake again
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 24 Empty6/26/2013, 11:20 am

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Yet at the same time almost every one of your posts defends or favors Zimmerman. None have favored the P*.

I have been patiently waiting for you to prove your allegation that I consider Zimmerman to be my "hero".
Frankly, I'm tired of waiting, and I have no choice but to assert with absolute, 100% certainty that, on this matter, you are a complete, blatant, and shameless liar, and that your credibility as of late has sunken to light years below zero.
If you can refute the above statement, please proceed, but I will not be holding my breath.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 24 Empty6/26/2013, 1:02 pm

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:

[b]I have been patiently waiting for you to prove your allegation that I consider Zimmerman to be my "hero".
Frankly, I'm tired of waiting, and I have no choice but to assert with absolute, 100% certainty that, on this matter, you are a complete, blatant, and shameless liar, and that your credibility as of late has sunken to light years below zero.
If you can refute the above statement, please proceed, but I will not be holding my breath.
Like I said before,troll: Show me some examples of where you have been critical of your hero Zimmerman and favorable towards Trayvon?

It shouldn't be that hard. There is 30 pages of material here. If you can;t find anything,then I obviously win again. Now run along and get busy. This discussion is over until you respond with some proof.Sleep
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 24 Empty6/26/2013, 3:59 pm

Artie60438 wrote:

Like I said before,troll: Show me some examples of where you have been critical of your hero Zimmerman and favorable towards Trayvon?

It shouldn't be that hard. There is 30 pages of material here. If you can;t find anything,then I obviously win again. Now run along and get busy. This discussion is over until you respond with some proof.Sleep

As I said before, I see absolutely no reason why it is my responsibility to be critical of someone who has yet to be proven to have done anything wrong, but perhaps these posts will satisfy your girlish curiosity.
(Incidentally, I have no idea what you think you have 'won', since this is not actually any sort of argument. It has merely been a request from me to you to prove that you are not lying, which you are clearly unable to do.)

happy jack wrote:
Not a real clear film, but I sure can't see anything that resembles a wound requiring stitches on the back of his head.

happy jack wrote:
edge540 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Not a real clear film, but I sure can't see anything that resembles a wound requiring stitches on the back of his head.
There is nothing there, nor is there any evidence of a "broken nose."
Quote :
The initial police report noted that Zimmerman was bleeding from the back of the head and nose...His lawyer later insisted that Zimmerman’s nose had been broken in his scuffle with 17-year-old Martin.
No blood stains on Zimmerman's shirt from that "broken nose."
Nothing, nada, zilch.
Amazing
Quote :
His attorney, Craig Sonner, finally spoke out to Anderson Cooper last night, and had few answers but one accusation– his client has a broken nose and a laceration on his skull, and that was “an injury done by Trayvon Martin.”
Even more amazing is how that "laceration on his skull" healed in matter of minutes.
Right before the one minute mark in the film, the cop appears to be checking out the back of Zimmerman's head, but what that means, I don't know. I still can't make out any head lacerations, though. However, it's not necessarily true that a broken nose would be evident in a crap-quality film like that. I've had my nose broken, and the only outward sign was some slight bruising under the eyes.
As far as blood stains? They might be tough to spot on a red jacket.
This film appears to make a pretty good case for the absence of a head laceration, but as far as the broken nose?
Who nose?

happy jack wrote:
edge540 wrote:
 Given the fact that Zimmerman didn't have any blood on his shirt, didn't go to the ER, get an X ray or see a doctor, I find it absolutelystunning that somebody came to the conclusion that Martin broke his nose.
Maybe he did, maybe he didn't, but the evidence that has been made available to us is woefully inconclusive. It's impossible to either verify or to dismiss.

happy jack wrote:
edge540 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
edge540 wrote:
 Given the fact that Zimmerman didn't have any blood on his shirt, didn't go to the ER, get an X ray or see a doctor, I find it absolutelystunning that somebody came to the conclusion that Martin broke his nose.
Maybe he did, maybe he didn't...
Uh no, it's a FACT that Zimmerman didn't have any blood on his shirt, didn't go to the ER, get an X ray or see a doctor before they took him to the police station.
I meant that maybe Martin did or maybe Martin didn't break Zimmerman's nose. That is entirely inconclusive, based upon what we've been shown.

happy jack wrote:
Scorpion wrote:
Well since you insist on discussing this in terms of a "hate crime,"....

I’m not quite sure what I said that gives you the idea that I’m discussing this case in terms of a hate crime, mainly because, although some sort of crime was apparently committed, I don't have enough information to even know who committed the crime, much less what they were thinking about at the time. I think you and I are the only ones on these threads who have admitted to not knowing precisely what took place.

happy jack wrote:

Artie60438 wrote:

Who was following who?
According to all reports, Zimmerman was following Martin.

Artie60438 wrote:

Who was told by the police that "there is no need" for that?
According to all reports, Zimmerman was told that.

One more question: Who started the alleged physical altercation?
We don’t know yet.

happy jack wrote:
Heretic wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Heretic wrote:
Thank God I know where Mike Tyson stands on this issue. Just waiting on Madonna, Bruce Springsteen, and Kayne West now, then I can really make an informed decision.
It appears that you already have.

You're right.  I totally think Zimmerman shot and killed Trayvon Martin.

Me too.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 24 Empty6/26/2013, 4:15 pm

Man, I'll be glad when this trial is over.  For the record, Jack never called Zimmerman his "hero," any more than we ever called Barack our "Messiah."  

And Zimmerman is presumed to be innocent until he is proven to be guilty, whether you like it or not, Artie....
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 24 Empty6/26/2013, 6:01 pm

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

[b]As I said before, I see absolutely no reason why it is my responsibility to be critical of someone who has yet to be proven to have done anything wrong, but perhaps these posts will satisfy your girlish curiosity.
(Incidentally, I have no idea what you think you have 'won', since this is not actually any sort of argument. It has merely been a request from me to you to prove that you are not lying, which you are clearly unable to do.)
Congratulations! You finally did some research cheers However,I still believe that you favor Zimmerman in the trial.

Last edited by Artie60438 on 6/26/2013, 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Trayvon Martin Death Investigation
Page 24 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30 ... 37  Next