Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Trayvon Martin Death Investigation

Go down 
+5
chuckmo48
Scorpion
edge540
KarenT
sparks
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 23 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Artie60438

Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 9 Empty4/20/2012, 6:06 am

happy jack wrote:

[b]According to your link, your hypothetical gunman would have committed involuntary manslaughter, not reckless homicide (unless he was driving a motor vehicle at the time of the shooting).
Once again we're straying from your original erroneous conclusion that
Quote :
If the prosecutor believed it was an accident, there would be no murder charge of any degree.
I clearly have proved there could be and here's another example of how those charges could be filed as a result of a motor vehicle accident and alcohol or drugs aren't involved:

Someone is texting on their phone while driving through a road construction site,hits a construction worker,and kills them.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 9 Empty4/20/2012, 8:45 am

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:

[b]According to your link, your hypothetical gunman would have committed involuntary manslaughter, not reckless homicide (unless he was driving a motor vehicle at the time of the shooting).
Once again we're straying from your original erroneous conclusion that
Quote :
If the prosecutor believed it was an accident, there would be no murder charge of any degree.
I clearly have proved there could be and here's another example of how those charges could be filed as a result of a motor vehicle accident and alcohol or drugs aren't involved:

Someone is texting on their phone while driving through a road construction site,hits a construction worker,and kills them.
Yes, if your hypothetical gunman happens to be very talented and coordinated and is shooting, texting, and driving, he could be charged with reckless homicide. But if he is not multi-tasking and merely shooting, based on the link you provided, it would be involuntary manslaughter.
Back to top Go down
edge540

edge540

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 9 Empty4/20/2012, 9:56 am

happy jack wrote:
Yes, if your hypothetical gunman happens to be very talented and coordinated and is shooting, texting, and driving, he could be charged with reckless homicide. But if he is not multi-tasking and merely shooting, based on the link you provided, it would be involuntary manslaughter.
Bullshit.
No it does not say that in the link.
Quote :
Reckless homicide is the killing of another person by a reckless act. In some states, involuntary manslaughter committed by use of a motor vehicle is called reckless homicide. Laws governing reckless homicide vary by jurisdiction.

In general, "recklessly" means that a person acts recklessly with respect to circumstances surrounding the conduct or the result of the conduct when the person is aware of, but consciously disregards, a substantial and unjustifiable risk that the circumstances exist or the result will occur. The risk must be of such a nature and degree that its disregard constitutes a gross deviation from the standard of care that an ordinary person would exercise under all the circumstances as viewed from the accused person's standpoint.

The requirement of "recklessly" is also established if it is shown that the defendant acted intentionally or knowingly.
In other words if you point a gun at someone and pull the trigger AND "recklessly" did not check to see if the gun was loaded, you sure as hell can be charged with reckless homicide. Not checking to see if the gun was loaded is reckless behavior.
Quote :
Reckless homicide is a form of involuntary manslaughter in which someone dies as a direct consequence of reckless behavior on the part of someone else. People who are convicted of reckless homicide may be penalized with prison time and fines, depending on the nature of the offense and the jurisdiction in which it occurred. As a general rule, to prove this charge, the prosecution must demonstrate that the defendant caused the decedent's death and that the defendant's recklessness was a contributing factor or the immediate cause of death.

A classic example of reckless homicide is a case in which someone is drinking and driving and causes an accident which kills someone. Other examples might include situations in which people throw or drop objects which could cause injuries in areas where people are present. For example, if someone drops a cinderblock into the street from the top floor of a building and someone is struck and killed by the block, the person could be charged with reckless homicide.

Reckless behavior is behavior which could lead to injurious or fatal consequences which someone decides to engage in despite these consequences. To demonstrate that someone behaved in a manner which is reckless, it must be shown that the person was aware of the risks and chose to engage in the activity anyway. Thus, doing something like drinking and driving is reckless, because there is a well established and widely known danger involved in drinking and driving.

http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-reckless-homicide.htm

Last edited by edge540 on 4/20/2012, 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 9 Empty4/20/2012, 9:58 am

Edge, Good Job! Thanks for helping to end his latest circle jerk.

Bond was just set in the amount of $150,000 with Electronic monitoring. No firearms,no alcohol or drugs allowed.

Last edited by Artie60438 on 4/20/2012, 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added bond)
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 9 Empty4/20/2012, 10:24 am

http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimmerman-case-exclusive-photo-shows-bloodied-back/story?id=16177849#.T5FQs9lWBIQ

http://abcnews.go.com/images/US/ht_george_zimmerman_head_dm_120419_wmain.jpg

New evidence, by George.

Artie60438 wrote:
New Police Video Shows George Zimmerman Unscathed On Night Of Trayvon Martin Shooting

Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 9 Ht_george_zimmerman_head_dm_120419_wmain

edge540 wrote:
There is nothing there, ....
…. Nothing, nada, zilch.
Amazing ….
....Even more amazing is how that "laceration on his skull" healed in matter of minutes.

Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 9 Ht_george_zimmerman_head_dm_120419_wmain

edge540 wrote:
Doesn't really matter, I'm sure all those cops there will be under oath when they're asked about what they saw or didn't see on Zimmerman that night.

edge540 wrote:

It looks more and more like Barney, Gomer and Goober "conducted" the investigation....or perhaps the Sanford police chief and the state attorney tried to cover up the whole thing.

Artie60438 wrote:
I hope the media can get a hold of the Paramedics report. If I were Zimmerman I'd want to get it out there ASAP unless of course the report conflicts with his version of events.

edge540 wrote:
What on earth would make the FBI think that it was racially motivated?...anybody?

sparks wrote:
Every time a self appointed vigilant guns down a 17 year old coming back from the store with soda pop and Skittles without being arrested and charged with murder, we lose the freedom to live in safe country.

edge540 wrote:
Being chased down by a maniac and then staring down the barrel of a 9mm handgun would make anybody scream.

I’m surprised that a smiling little 13 year-old can do that kind of damage.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 9 Empty4/24/2012, 12:18 pm

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2012/03/26/149399082/new-black-panther-party-offers-10k-bounty-for-george-zimmerman

New Black Panther Party Offers $10K Bounty For George Zimmerman

Over the weekend, members of the New Black Panther Party showed just how tense the situation in the Trayvon Martin shooting has gotten: They offered a $10,000 bounty for the capture of George Zimmerman, who shot and killed the unarmed teenager.
The Orlando Sentinel reports that Mikhail Muhammad announced the reward during a protest on Saturday, and when a Sentinel reporter asked if he was inciting violence, Muhammad said, "An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth."

http://www2.wkrg.com/news/2012/apr/23/man-beaten-mob-critical-condition-ar-3659891/

Man Beaten By Mob, In Critical Condition

As the attackers walked away, leaving Owen bleeding on the ground, Parker says one of them said "Now thats justice for Trayvon."

http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/watercooler/2012/apr/23/picket-twitter-death-threats-hurled-zimmerman-fami/

PICKET: Twitter death threats hurled at Zimmerman, family, lawyer, and judge

By Kerry Picket
April 23, 2012, 12:47PM

It did not take long for death threats to arise on Twitter against George Zimmerman, his family, lawyer, and Circuit Judge Kenneth Lester, who allowed Zimmerman to be released on $150,000 bond. Mr. Zimmerman is charged with second degree murder for the February 26 killing of seventeen year old Trayvon Martin. Zimmerman is claiming self-defense.
After being fitted with a GPS monitoring device, Mr. Zimmerman left the Seminole County Jail in Sanford at midnight Monday morning. Below are examples of death threats being tweeted out:

@YouLoveMae: I told my dad if what happened to trayvon Martin happened to Mayori or Marjani, I wouldn't try to kill Zimmerman. I'd go after his family April 23, 2012
‏ @_xoxoIDGAF: CloseI Hope Somebody Kill Zimmerman Whole Family And His Bitch Ass Lawyer .
April 23, 2012
Here are a series of death threats that have been reported and re-tweeted a number of times:
(H/T Twitchy)
Jawan's Girlfriend@WhatItDo_BooBoo "@xSimplyAniya: I think imma personally kill George Zimmerman ..anyone's welcome to join (:" Leggggoooo ! April 23, 2012
I WOULD KILL DA SHYT OUTTA DAT ZIMMERMAN DUDE IF I SAW HIS ASSS BOAAAAA— Nay Nay (@HeLoves_SexcNay) April 23, 2012
(H/T The Weekly Standard)
@Rick_Cobain tweeted, "Zimmerman released from jail someone kill the judge!!!!!"
Zimmerman released from jail someone kill the judge!!!!!
—  (@Rick_Cobain) April 23, 2012

imma personally wanna thank DA SHYT OUTTA DAT Bitch Ass mainstream media for this if I see they ASSS BOAAAA, especially dat NBC.
Back to top Go down
edge540

edge540

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 9 Empty4/24/2012, 1:08 pm

happy jack wrote:
Ah yes indeed, that's a big boo-boo.
Heh, I’m surprised "that kind of damage" didn't require a trip to the ER, bandages and 187 stitches.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 9 Empty4/24/2012, 1:23 pm

edge540 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Heh, I’m surprised "that kind of damage" didn't require a trip to the ER, bandages and 187 stitches.

So we have gone from ....
edge540 wrote:
…. Nothing, nada, zilch.
Amazing ….
....Even more amazing is how that "laceration on his skull" healed in matter of minutes.
.... to 'the boo-boo isn't all that bad'.
What's next, edge? That it's photoshopped and the blood is red dye?
Back to top Go down
edge540

edge540

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 9 Empty4/24/2012, 1:33 pm

happy jack wrote:

edge540 wrote:
…. Nothing, nada, zilch.
Amazing ….
Ah no, why, do you think it's photoshopped and the blood is red dye?
I have no idea if it was or wasn't photoshopped.
I based my 'nothing, nada, zilch' comment after seeing the video of Zimmerman at the police station where I saw nothing, nada and zilch on Zimmerman's noggin. You see anything? Yeah, didn't think so.

Not even a Sponge Bob Band-Aid on the big boo-boo.

Yep, it's amazing is how that "laceration on his skull" healed in matter of minutes.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 9 Empty4/24/2012, 1:41 pm

edge540 wrote:
happy jack wrote:

edge540 wrote:
…. Nothing, nada, zilch.
Amazing ….
Ah no, why, do you think it's photoshopped and the blood is red dye?
I have no idea if it was or wasn't photoshopped.
I based my 'nothing, nada, zilch' comment after seeing the video of Zimmerman at the police station where I saw nothing, nada and zilch on Zimmerman's noggin. You see anything? Yeah, didn't think so.

Not even a Sponge Bob Band-Aid on the big boo-boo.

Yep, it's amazing is how that "laceration on his skull" healed in matter of minutes.
So what exactly are you saying?
That Zimmerman had no injuries?
Back to top Go down
edge540

edge540

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 9 Empty4/24/2012, 1:46 pm

Nope, I've seen worst "injuries" on a kindergarten playground.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 9 Empty4/24/2012, 2:07 pm

edge540 wrote:
Do you feel that it would have been wise for Zimmerman to wait until the injuries were much more serious before defending himself?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 9 Empty4/24/2012, 2:08 pm

edge540 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
[b]I’m surprised that a smiling little 13 year-old can do that kind of damage.
Quote :
Enhanced video footage of George Zimmerman about 30 minutes after he shot Florida teenager Trayvon Martin shows little evidence of a broken nose, the president of the Florida College of Emergency Physicians said.
video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player

Let's keep in mind that we don't know what injuries,besides the murder,Martin sustained. That will come out at trial when the autopsy report is introduced.
Back to top Go down
edge540

edge540

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 9 Empty4/24/2012, 2:14 pm

happy jack wrote:
edge540 wrote:
Do you feel that it would have been wise for Zimmerman to wait until the injuries were much more serious before defending himself?
So how do you know that it wasn't Martin who was defending himself?
Do you think Martin had a right to defend himself against a stranger who got out of his SUV and was following him?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 9 Empty4/24/2012, 2:42 pm

edge540 wrote:

I don’t know that. However, Zimmerman’s injuries are consistent with his claim of having the back of his head smashed against the ground. Sitting on top of someone and smashing his head into the ground is an act of aggression, not self-defense. If Martin was able to gain sufficient strategic advantage to be able to place Zimmerman in that position, then it would follow that he had ample opportunity to flee rather than prolong the altercation.

edge540 wrote:

Do you think Martin had a right to defend himself against a stranger who got out of his SUV and was following him?

Merely following him?
No, not necessarily.
But if it turns out that Zimmerman initiated some sort of act of aggression, then of course Martin had the right to defend himself.
If that is indeed what happened, then perhaps the truth will come out during further investigation and upon hearing testimony at trial.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 9 Empty4/24/2012, 3:16 pm

happy jack wrote:
edge540 wrote:

[b]I don’t know that. However, Zimmerman’s injuries are consistent with his claim of having the back of his head smashed against the ground. Sitting on top of someone and smashing his head into the ground is an act of aggression, not self-defense. If Martin was able to gain sufficient strategic advantage to be able to place Zimmerman in that position, then it would follow that he had ample opportunity to flee rather than prolong the altercation.
Zimmerman was much more likely to have started the altercation. Remember,he was the one following Martin despite being told by the police to stop,not the other way around. Those injuries could have just as easily occurred by a fall to the ground during the altercation. If a stranger confronts you at night and a fight ensues the victim (Martin) is going to do everything he can to defend himself even if that includes bashing Zimmerman's head into the sidewalk. It's just common sense.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 9 Empty4/24/2012, 3:23 pm

Artie60438 wrote:

Zimmerman was much more likely to have started the altercation.
Really?
And you know this based on what?

Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 9 Empty4/24/2012, 3:54 pm

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

[b]Really?
Did you even read what I posted?
Quote :
Remember,he was the one following Martin despite being told by the police to stop,not the other way around.
You have an innocent unarmed teen minding his own business being followed by an armed nutcase who was told by the police to stop following him but didn't,and who also uttered the words.."They always get away". Yeah,IMO Zimmerman was much more likely to have started it.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 9 Empty4/24/2012, 4:08 pm

Yes, I read what you wrote.
There is a clear difference between following someone and instigating a fight.

Artie60438 wrote:
…. an armed nutcase ….

Really?

Artie60438 wrote:
…. who also uttered the words.."They always get away".

Which means exactly what?
How in God's name does that show that Zimmerman started a fight?
Are we wearing that mind-reading helmet again, Artie?

Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 9 Empty4/24/2012, 6:37 pm

happy jack wrote:
Yes, I read what you wrote.
There is a clear difference between following someone and instigating a fight.

Artie60438 wrote:
…. an armed nutcase ….
[b]Really?
An unusual amount of calls to 911 for starters.
Artie60438 wrote:
Quote :
[b]Which means exactly what?
Unless you're fishing that usually means a suspect or criminal. It seems to me it's also evidence of frustration on Zimmerman's behalf which could easily lead to violence,especially with someone who has a documented history of it.
Quote :
How in God's name does that show that Zimmerman started a fight?
He's clearly the aggressor based on the fact that he continued to follow Martin despite being told by police not to. Oh,and let's not forget Zimmerman's previous arrests for violence.
Quote :
Are we wearing that mind-reading helmet again, Artie?
It's an opinion,genius. Btw,what's yours and what do you base it on?
Back to top Go down
edge540

edge540

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 9 Empty4/24/2012, 8:59 pm

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

Really?

How about his history of violence as opposed to Martin's non history of violence.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/30/trayvon-martin-case-george-zimmerman_n_1392591.html
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 9 Empty4/24/2012, 9:42 pm

Artie60438 wrote:

Artie60438 wrote:
Quote :
Unless you're fishing that usually means a suspect or criminal. It seems to me it's also evidence of frustration on Zimmerman's behalf which could easily lead to violence,especially with someone who has a documented history of it.

So you have the ability to develop an accurate psychological profile of Mr. Zimmerman, although you’ve never met him or spoken with him, based upon reports you’ve heard from the oh-so-reliable-media? My, my –that makes you as talented as the doctor you cited earlier –you know, the one who can diagnose a broken nose by watching a grainy video. Rolling Eyes

Artie60438 wrote:

I have no opinion – I have only fact.
And the fact is is that I have no idea what happened that night and am not averse to admitting it, unlike you and certain others, who pretend to know exactly what happened when, in fact, you don’t know your asses from a wishing well.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 9 Empty4/24/2012, 9:46 pm

edge540 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

Really?

How about his history of violence as opposed to Martin's non history of violence.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/30/trayvon-martin-case-george-zimmerman_n_1392591.html

Nice source, edge.

edge540 wrote:
…. The notion that the Huffington Post is a major media outlet is absurd.
It's nothing more than a left leaning news/commentary/blog outlet ….
Is the Huffington Post biased? Yeah, so what? ….
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 9 Empty4/24/2012, 11:28 pm

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

Artie60438 wrote:
Quote :

So you have the ability to develop an accurate psychological profile of Mr. Zimmerman, although you’ve never met him or spoken with him, based upon reports you’ve heard from the oh-so-reliable-media?
I based my opinion on the facts that have come out. Speaking of the "oh oh-so-reliable-media" as you put it,I notice you didn't waste any time posting those pictures from ABC news. How come? Maybe because it's sympathetic to Zimmerman?
Quote :
My, my –that makes you as talented as the doctor you cited earlier –you know, the one who can diagnose a broken nose by watching a grainy video. Rolling Eyes
President of the Florida College of Emergency Physicians who stated that with a broken nose you would see some swelling. See any? I didn't.

Artie60438 wrote:

Quote :
I have no opinion – I have only fact.
Quote :
And the fact is is that I have no idea what happened that night and am not averse to admitting it, unlike you and certain others, who pretend to know exactly what happened when, in fact, you don’t know your asses from a wishing well.
If you now admit that you "have no idea what happened that night" then how can you possibly be sure my scenario is wrong?

At least I have the guts to present an argument with facts that are in evidence.....
1)Zimmrman was pursuing Martin despite being told not to by police.
2)Zimmerman has a documented history of violence
2)Martin had none

I recall you also pooh pooing the fact early on that the lead investigator originally wanted to charge Zimmerman. We all know how that eventually turned out,don't we? Murder II
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 9 Empty4/24/2012, 11:39 pm

happy jack wrote:
edge540 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

Really?

[b]Nice source, edge.

Didn't even bother to read the article,did you? Rolling Eyes Whole lot of inconvenient facts there that certainly don't help your boy Zimmerman,huh? Laughing Here's what you missed as to where they got some of their information....
Quote :
according to the New York Daily News
According to the Miami Herald,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Trayvon Martin Death Investigation
Page 9 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 23 ... 37  Next