Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Official Eye on Happy Jack Thread

Go down 
+4
BigFan
happy jack
sparks
Artie60438
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
happy jack

Official Eye on Happy Jack Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Eye on Happy Jack Thread   Official Eye on Happy Jack Thread - Page 2 Empty3/20/2012, 1:34 pm

Queer Eye On The Straight Guy

Episode 7

The boys try to come up with a clever and subtle way to invite Gai Jacques over for what they hope will turn into a romantic dinner (and afterwards, who knows?!?!?).
While sporks (as always) focuses on the food, and Arnie90210 agonizes over how best to deceptively (as always) word the invitation, the orifice agonizes over which color crayon should be used.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Official Eye on Happy Jack Thread   Official Eye on Happy Jack Thread - Page 2 Empty3/20/2012, 6:35 pm

happy jack wrote:

Episode 7

The boys try to come up with a clever and subtle way to invite Gai Jacques over for what they hope will turn into a romantic dinner (and afterwards, who knows?!?!?).
While sporks (as always) focuses on the food, and Arnie90210 agonizes over how best to deceptively (as always) word the invitation, the orifice agonizes over which color crayon should be used.

Oracle is in denial. He thinks the mayor won't leave him. Wink
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Official Eye on Happy Jack Thread   Official Eye on Happy Jack Thread - Page 2 Empty3/20/2012, 7:01 pm

I think I'm going to butt out of this ridiculous thread.

Artie wants to stay on subject, while Happy Jack makes up a script.

But, Artie doesn't answer.

I think I'll just render this subject as "Fabulous" and call it quits.

Bye, Happy Jack.

Bye, Bye, Artie on the thread you wanted to "stay on topic", but never contributed to. Too stupid of a topic, to begin with.

Since you don't answer Happy Jack, Artie, I am imagining you are doing the unimaginable reading and speculating, and imagining and want him to keep talking.

I know how it goes with "Fabulous" people.

Sorry I intervened in your "relationship" with Happy Jack!

By you not responding to Happy Jack, I have only one thing in mind: You are "getting off" this thread and can't wait for the next "EPISODE". Truth hurts. Ban me. I ain't scared of telling the truth or speaking my mind. What else are others to think...at our expense. Joking.???????
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Official Eye on Happy Jack Thread   Official Eye on Happy Jack Thread - Page 2 Empty3/22/2012, 9:38 am

Episode 8

When Arnie90210 develops a yeast infection, sporks’ thoughts turn to baking bread.
Back to top Go down
chuckmo48

chuckmo48

PostSubject: Re: Official Eye on Happy Jack Thread   Official Eye on Happy Jack Thread - Page 2 Empty3/23/2012, 10:43 pm

happy jack wrote:
I see a new member has joined the Queer Eye on the Straight Guy thread.
It seems to me that YOU are the one that is ALWAYS bringing up the gay angle to many, many topics...Your Freudian slip is showing again...
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Official Eye on Happy Jack Thread   Official Eye on Happy Jack Thread - Page 2 Empty3/24/2012, 5:52 am

chuckmo48 wrote:
Your Freudian slip is showing again...
And somehow that excites you, doesn't it?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Official Eye on Happy Jack Thread   Official Eye on Happy Jack Thread - Page 2 Empty3/24/2012, 6:22 am

Episode 9

Hey, viewers – get ready for a new addition to the Queer Eye household (and look forward to some very awkward moments) when sporks’ ex-domestic partner, chuckhole69, asks to move in with the boys while he convalesces from post-operative early-stage transsexual surgery.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Official Eye on Happy Jack Thread   Official Eye on Happy Jack Thread - Page 2 Empty3/24/2012, 9:17 am

chuckmo48 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
I see a new member has joined the Queer Eye on the Straight Guy thread.
It seems to me that YOU are the one that is ALWAYS bringing up the gay angle to many, many topics...Your Freudian slip is showing again...
Standard operating procedure for message board pinatas,Chuckmo. After getting their arguments shot down in one humiliating discussion after another these slow-witted visitors from the Planet Wingnuttia think that accusing those that constantly out-wit them of being gay somehow restores their credibility. It never dawns on these sad sacks that in reality all it does is showcase their bigotry and personal insecurity.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Official Eye on Happy Jack Thread   Official Eye on Happy Jack Thread - Page 2 Empty3/24/2012, 10:18 am

Episode 10

In an unexpected twist, a teary-eyed chuckhole69 is conflicted over his gender, and Arnie90210 rushes to console him.
sporks is miffed.
Back to top Go down
KarenT

PostSubject: Re: Official Eye on Happy Jack Thread   Official Eye on Happy Jack Thread - Page 2 Empty3/24/2012, 2:01 pm

Jack, which character is yours?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Official Eye on Happy Jack Thread   Official Eye on Happy Jack Thread - Page 2 Empty3/24/2012, 6:09 pm

KarenT wrote:
But of course, I am Gai Jacques, the straight (despite the misleading name) and highly desirable neighbor, the unattainable love object of Arnie90210, sporks, the orifice, and now chuckhole69.
I am the title 'straight guy', upon whom the 'queer eye' is gazing.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Official Eye on Happy Jack Thread   Official Eye on Happy Jack Thread - Page 2 Empty3/24/2012, 9:23 pm

KarenT wrote:
The ignorant bigot and official board pinata that we all enjoy making a fool of.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Official Eye on Happy Jack Thread   Official Eye on Happy Jack Thread - Page 2 Empty3/25/2012, 7:21 am

Artie60438 wrote:
Please do not use this thread as a forum to bash Happy Jack or to make fun of him.

Artie60438 wrote:
KarenT wrote:
The ignorant bigot and official board pinata that we all enjoy making a fool of.

You know, if Artie60438 continues to insult Happy Jack, there is a good chance that Gai Jacques may no longer strut shirtless in his yard, flexing his well-toned pecs for the enjoyment of Arnie90210, sporks, the orifice, and chuckhole69.
And that would be tragic indeed.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Official Eye on Happy Jack Thread   Official Eye on Happy Jack Thread - Page 2 Empty3/25/2012, 8:18 am

Episode 11

When chuckhole69 returns from yet another of his procedures, he is dismayed to find that one of his new breasts is larger than the other, earning him a new nickname from his tittering housemates: ‘Eileen’.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Official Eye on Happy Jack Thread   Official Eye on Happy Jack Thread - Page 2 Empty3/28/2012, 11:21 am

Episode 12

While seeking spiritual guidance to help him deal with the reemergence of chuckhole69, his former live-in lover, sporks gets stuck in a confessional. Firefighter Jack ‘The Hose’ Malone makes a brief return appearance, as do the Jaws of Life.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Official Eye on Happy Jack Thread   Official Eye on Happy Jack Thread - Page 2 Empty4/1/2012, 3:11 pm

Episode 13

Due to a wacky misunderstanding over the real meaning of Palm Sunday, the boys rub each other raw.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Official Eye on Happy Jack Thread   Official Eye on Happy Jack Thread - Page 2 Empty4/9/2012, 3:16 pm

Episode 14

After getting caught phoning in a false fire alarm in order to get another glimpse of firefighter Jack ‘The Hose’ Malone, Arnie90210 is jailed. He is both thrilled and flattered when he finds out exactly how many cigarettes his favors are worth.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Official Eye on Happy Jack Thread   Official Eye on Happy Jack Thread - Page 2 Empty8/27/2012, 9:31 pm

Did I hit the trifecta? pirat He who was the subject of this thread has not posted in about a month. Shocked Third thread...third dead,or did our resident pinata finally get tired of being the the official board punching bag?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Eye on Happy Jack Thread   Official Eye on Happy Jack Thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Official Eye on Happy Jack Thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2