Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Herman Cain Getting Thrown Under the Bus

Go down 
+6
Scorpion
Heretic
happy jack
KarenT
UrRight
Artie60438
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
UrRight

Herman Cain Getting Thrown Under the Bus  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Herman Cain Getting Thrown Under the Bus    Herman Cain Getting Thrown Under the Bus  - Page 2 Empty10/6/2011, 10:33 am

The only time racism will stop is when people quit talking about it.

- Danny Glover

(I'm an admirer of him and Bill Crosby, so there!!!! tongue )

Check in later.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Herman Cain Getting Thrown Under the Bus    Herman Cain Getting Thrown Under the Bus  - Page 2 Empty10/6/2011, 10:34 am

Let's bring up Jews. When's the last time a Jew was POTUS???? How about them there Injuns?

I got Cherokee in me, and I wanna see an INJUN as POTUS. Never had no injun in office like they do those damn whites.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Herman Cain Getting Thrown Under the Bus    Herman Cain Getting Thrown Under the Bus  - Page 2 Empty10/6/2011, 6:08 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
paul87920 wrote:
Herman's not being singled out. Republicans are dissatisfied with the whole GOP field.
Yeah,but I believe the last thing they want is a black guy running.
Based upon what?
The fact that Republicans slate few black candidates and the outrage from Limbecile types when Cain spoke out recently for starters. Their favorite flavor seems to always be old white guys.
Based solely upon ignorance, as I presumed it would be.
But I figured I'd ask first, just to be thorough.
As usual, you offer nothing of substance in your reply. Show me where I'm wrong. Point me to the long history of Black Republican candidates and national office holders. Herman Cain Getting Thrown Under the Bus  - Page 2 Sarcasm
I'll show you exactly where you are wrong, Janeane - you offer nothing but supposition based upon the past and upon your own prejudices and preconceived notions. In other words, ignorance.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Herman Cain Getting Thrown Under the Bus    Herman Cain Getting Thrown Under the Bus  - Page 2 Empty10/6/2011, 7:45 pm

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

As usual, you offer nothing of substance in your reply. Show me where I'm wrong. Point me to the long history of Black Republican candidates and national office holders. Herman Cain Getting Thrown Under the Bus  - Page 2 Sarcasm
I'll show you exactly where you are wrong, Janeane - you offer nothing but supposition based upon the past and upon your own prejudices and preconceived notions. In other words, ignorance.
Once again you offer nothing to disprove what I said and then resort to name calling..... immature,foolish and desperate.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: Herman Cain Getting Thrown Under the Bus    Herman Cain Getting Thrown Under the Bus  - Page 2 Empty10/6/2011, 8:06 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
paul87920 wrote:
Herman's not being singled out. Republicans are dissatisfied with the whole GOP field.
Yeah,but I believe the last thing they want is a black guy running.

Actually, Paul is absolutely correct. Are you saying that Republican Party wouldn't support Cain if he wins the nomination? He's the Tea Party's favorite candidate at this point. Obviously, they don't seem to care if he is black or not.

Cain tied with Romney for lead in new CBS poll

Quote :
Cain's sudden jump in the polls reflects greater enthusiasm for him among the GOP's most conservative voters. The CBS poll finds the former radio host leading Romney among self-described conservatives—there he clocks 31 percent support, compared to Romney's 15 percent. Cain also leads among Republicans who describe themselves as supporters of the tea party, with 24 percent support. Romney is that group's second choice, with 17 percent support, followed by Gingrich (13 percent) and Perry (12 percent).
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Herman Cain Getting Thrown Under the Bus    Herman Cain Getting Thrown Under the Bus  - Page 2 Empty10/6/2011, 8:52 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

Once again you offer nothing to disprove what I said and then resort to name calling..... immature,foolish and desperate.
I can neither prove nor disprove your own prejudices and preconceived notions.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Herman Cain Getting Thrown Under the Bus    Herman Cain Getting Thrown Under the Bus  - Page 2 Empty10/6/2011, 10:16 pm

Scorpion wrote:

Actually, Paul is absolutely correct.
I never said he wasn't
Quote :
Are you saying that Republican Party wouldn't support Cain if he wins the nomination?
IMO,We'll never know since he'll never be the nominee.
Quote :
He's the Tea Party's favorite candidate at this point. Obviously, they don't seem to care if he is black or not.
Every week they fall in love with someone else. While it's true that Cain leads with 24%,50% prefer someone else and even if Cain got all the undecideds he still wouldn't get to 50%;

I found it interesting that of all the announced candidates,Cain has the least amount of endorsements. I believe there are a number if people in the Republican party that might not come right out and say it,but would never support him.
Herman Cain Getting Thrown Under the Bus  - Page 2 Fivethirtyeight-0923-endorsements-blog480

Also.after reviewing that CBS poll I find it to be somewhat flawed. If you look at the numbers of the tea Party Poll they only add up to 90%. What happened to the other 10% of respondents?
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: Herman Cain Getting Thrown Under the Bus    Herman Cain Getting Thrown Under the Bus  - Page 2 Empty10/6/2011, 10:50 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
Scorpion wrote:

I never said he wasn't
Quote :
Are you saying that the Republican Party wouldn't support Cain if he wins the nomination?

I personally don't think he'll be the nominee, either. But that's not the question that I asked, is it?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Herman Cain Getting Thrown Under the Bus    Herman Cain Getting Thrown Under the Bus  - Page 2 Empty10/7/2011, 8:49 am

Scorpion wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
Scorpion wrote:

I never said he wasn't
Quote :
Are you saying that the Republican Party wouldn't support Cain if he wins the nomination?

I personally don't think he'll be the nominee, either. But that's not the question that I asked, is it?
No,it isn't. I just don't see any reason to speculate on something that will never occur.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: Herman Cain Getting Thrown Under the Bus    Herman Cain Getting Thrown Under the Bus  - Page 2 Empty10/7/2011, 1:20 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
Scorpion wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
Scorpion wrote:

I never said he wasn't
Quote :

No,it isn't. I just don't see any reason to speculate on something that will never occur.

Yeah, but you're the one who said that "I believe the last thing they want is a black guy running." You're apparently basing that belief on past performance. I'm simply interested in your opinion of what might happen if Cain did somehow win the nomination.

Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Herman Cain Getting Thrown Under the Bus    Herman Cain Getting Thrown Under the Bus  - Page 2 Empty10/8/2011, 7:21 am

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

Name-calling?
Moi?
Non.

When I saw that you were appropriating Ms. Garofalo’s ideas and opinions and posting them as your own, I just assumed that you were doing so out of respect for the woman. When I referred to you as ‘Janeane”, I was attempting to pay you a compliment, seeing as how you admired her ideas enough to steal them.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: Herman Cain Getting Thrown Under the Bus    Herman Cain Getting Thrown Under the Bus  - Page 2 Empty10/8/2011, 3:23 pm

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

Name-calling?
Moi?
Non.

When I saw that you were appropriating Ms. Garofalo’s ideas and opinions and posting them as your own, I just assumed that you were doing so out of respect for the woman. When I referred to you as ‘Janeane”, I was attempting to pay you a compliment, seeing as how you admired her ideas enough to steal them.

Yeah. Well I think that you've made your point, Jack. Time to move on. No reason to bore us all to death with this incessant "Janeann" nonsense. We don't have a whole lot of posters as it is...
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Herman Cain Getting Thrown Under the Bus    Herman Cain Getting Thrown Under the Bus  - Page 2 Empty10/10/2011, 8:11 pm

[quote="Scorpion"][quote="Artie60438"]
Scorpion wrote:

Yeah, but you're the one who said that "I believe the last thing they want is a black guy running." You're apparently basing that belief on past performance. I'm simply interested in your opinion of what might happen if Cain did somehow win the nomination.
I don't know. I can't predict what will happen in a scenario I believe will never occur.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Herman Cain Getting Thrown Under the Bus    Herman Cain Getting Thrown Under the Bus  - Page 2 Empty10/14/2011, 7:40 pm

Fuller of shit they can not git.
How can anybody take these people seriously?

http://campaign2012.washingtonexaminer.com/blogs/beltway-confidential/ed-cain-says-what-white-gopers-want-hear

October 14, 2011 1:28pm 1051 Comments

Schultz says 'break' is a 'southern racist term'

byJoel Gehrke Commentary Staff Writer

MSNBC host Ed Schultz believes that Herman Cain, pictured, is telling "white Republicans who don't like black folks . . . what they want to hear." / AP
Ed Schultz, host of MSNBC's the Ed Show, believes that Republican presidential contender Herman Cain is pandering to "white Republicans out there who don't like black folks" and accused Sen. Jim Demint, R-S.C., of using racist langauge in his opposition to Obamacare.
On his show last night, Schultz said that Demint, whom Cain has mentioned as a potential running mate, repeated an "old southern racist term when talking about defeating President Obama during the health care debate." Schultz's example? He quoted Demint saying that "If we are able to stop Obama on this [health care law], it will be his Waterloo. It will break him." For clarity, Schultz repeated the offending line, "It will break him."
Dr. James Peterson, director of Africana studies at Lehigh University, explained that "break" is a racist verb, "a term that was used to destroy, mentally and physically, slaves." Accordingly, the Demint line demonstrated "how dark some of these racial discourses can be in presidential politics." Peterson said that Cain, by naming Demint as a possible VP pick, "gives those folks a pass" on racism.
Peterson's claim echoed and extended Schultz's conclusion the previous evening that Cain, a black Republican, is appealing to white racists in order to win the Republican primary. "You think about white Republicans who don't like black folks," Schultz explained. "It's almost as if this guy is trying to warm up to them and tell them what they want to hear."
Schultz cited Cain's belief that education gaps, rather than racism, accounts for the poverty and unemployment among black Americans. Then, Schultz asked his guest if Cain "is doing a disservice to his race" by denying that "racism in this country today holds anybody back in a big way."
Georgetown professor Michael Eric Dyson agreed with Schultz's suggestion and accused Cain of denying racism for the sake of his "great machinery of self-promotion." Dyson said that Cain should especially recognize "post-intentional racism" - racism that people don't intend to have or to act upon.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Herman Cain Getting Thrown Under the Bus    Herman Cain Getting Thrown Under the Bus  - Page 2 Empty10/17/2011, 8:52 pm

All SimCity PC game products are on-sale for $9.99 in honor of the game's recently discovered similarity to GOP Presidential Candidate Herman Cain's 9-9-9 tax plan.

http://store.origin.com/store/ea/search/?keywords=simcity
Laughing
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: Herman Cain Getting Thrown Under the Bus    Herman Cain Getting Thrown Under the Bus  - Page 2 Empty10/27/2011, 2:15 pm

I didn't know where to post this, but I guess this thread is as good a place as any. I'm sure that most of you have seen this ad, but if not, here it is.... I'd be interested in what you guys think about it.

Personally, I think it's rather clever. This much publicity over a campaign ad is priceless!
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: Herman Cain Getting Thrown Under the Bus    Herman Cain Getting Thrown Under the Bus  - Page 2 Empty10/27/2011, 5:45 pm

It's a masterful campaign that's making him tons of cash. I really don't think he plans on actually winning; it's just all PR for him. Instant celebrity. Hell, he's using campaign money to buy his own book. Genius! And there's zero substance to just about anything he says. Yeah, he's basically a black Palin. And didn't he used to work for the tobacco industry, didn't he?
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Herman Cain Getting Thrown Under the Bus    Herman Cain Getting Thrown Under the Bus  - Page 2 Empty10/27/2011, 7:24 pm

I think the message I got was: tell gov't to quit telling you what to do. This isn't Cuba.

He's the only one so far that if he says or does something wrong, he's the first to admit it without making up stupid reasons.

I know a lot of people love him, but claim he's still a you know. I think that's a rotten excuse..skin color.

What I did find out was they like him, but are scared if he's elected he's just going to turn into Dumbo #2.

The thing is, I like anyone who isn't afraid to speak their mind, and admit when they are wrong. I like his humor and straight out of the azz answers. You either like him or hate him.

I think the 999 tax deal was just a coincidental catch phrase. He'll correct it when he needs to get serious. Right now it's about grabbing attention.

I personally like the fact he talks a helluva lot smarter than Rhomney and fake hair Perry/

There's still time to sit back and laugh.

Artie, I noticed you haven't been defending POTUS lately. Whassup with that? He's black, you just goin' for the party or the guy? Ya can't even defend skin color in this race. I look for brains. Obama isn't going to go anywhere but back to Chicago. His biggest worry is how he's going to accommodate his little girls' new friends from Washington and now back in Chicago...and those chickens need to be passed out eventually next Nov. at the community center in Chicag. The least he could have done was send his associates out last year and this year.

Ya gotta love a community organizer. He'll be fine. Rham wil take care of him.

Last edited by UrRight on 10/27/2011, 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: Herman Cain Getting Thrown Under the Bus    Herman Cain Getting Thrown Under the Bus  - Page 2 Empty10/27/2011, 7:29 pm

UrRight wrote:
I think the message I got was: tell gov't to quit telling you what to do. This isn't Cuba.

He's the only one so far that if he says or does something wrong, he's the first to admit it without making up stupid reasons.

I know a lot of people love him, but claim he's still a you know. I think that's a rotten excuse..skin color.

What I did find out was they like him, but are scared if he's elected he's just going to turn into Dumbo #2.

The thing is, I like anyone who isn't afraid to speak their mind, and admit when they are wrong. I like his humor and straight out of the azz answers. You either like him or hate him.

I think the 999 tax deal was just a coincidental catch phrase. He'll correct it when he needs to get serious. Right now it's about grabbing attention.

I personally like the fact he talks a helluva lot smarter than Rhomney and fake hair Perry/

So at what point do facts, logic, and accuracy enter into the current Presidential debate? Or is that all you're looking for - a slick used car salesman?

UrRight wrote:
I look for brains.

Clearly you're not. Have you seriously researched the guy's Presidential platform?
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Herman Cain Getting Thrown Under the Bus    Herman Cain Getting Thrown Under the Bus  - Page 2 Empty10/27/2011, 8:11 pm

Said I was sitting back analyzing and laughing until some other dildo or woman in need of a douch comes along with about one fourth more of a brain.

Indirectly, that's what I meant. Meanwhile I like a guy who doesn't say what you want to hear. Unless he's wrong and admits it. Which is more than you can say for any of the candidates thus far.

I'm not setting my vote on Cain. Just sitting back and watchin' the picture show. He's the most entertaining right now.

Ain't researching anyone's campaign platform. They're all full of shitz. I just listen for laughs right now.

They're all a joke, but Cain leads the pack in reality more so than the rest of them. Ya gotta love humor.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Herman Cain Getting Thrown Under the Bus    Herman Cain Getting Thrown Under the Bus  - Page 2 Empty10/27/2011, 8:25 pm

P.S. Is it color that's bothering you? He's damn funny. Funnier saying things than the two clowns Perry and Romney are, looking like they're about to physically attack one another.

I hate people who wear religion on their sleeve and hate when one doesn't and people point it out.

Outside the RADICAL MUSLIMS, we all have our own "God" and religion has no place in politics.

Just as it didn't with Donnie & Marie with their success. They are Mormons, and if you knew them on tv or in person, they aren't what people perceive as Mormans with multiple wives, etc.

Get it?

So far, the whole lot running for Potus, you may as well just sit back and laugh. So far, my point is, the candidates spend too much time bringing up personal agendas, Not what they WILL do, but "YOU DID THIS...NO, YOU DID THIS..."

Herman just floats along and and like a Bill Crosby, sucks it in one ear, and lets it flow out the other. HE TAKES A COMICAL APPROACH TO HIS ISSUES.
He doesn't seem to give a damn about what he says, unless he has to back-track.

His 999 plan actually destroyed him.

In this day and age, we need some laughs. Real laughs. Not the fake, flakey shit. Hell, Herman isn't gonna be POTUS. Neither are the rats at the podium at this stage. But, at least Herman is injecting humor!

The real candidates will emerge later. The smart ones use their heads and use strategy. Perry even admits he participated too soon in the debates.

I could have told the dumb-azz that a long time ago. But, glad he did make that mistake. At least we saw the junkett early on.

Hey: You and I are complete opposites. I am a horse's head.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Herman Cain Getting Thrown Under the Bus    Herman Cain Getting Thrown Under the Bus  - Page 2 Empty10/27/2011, 9:09 pm

Scorpion wrote:
I didn't know where to post this, but I guess this thread is as good a place as any. I'm sure that most of you have seen this ad, but if not, here it is.... I'd be interested in what you guys think about it.

Personally, I think it's rather clever. This much publicity over a campaign ad is priceless!

Oh my... shock and awe. As if you didn't grow up with a household of visiting smokers...

And gov't came along and told you where and when to light up.

Yet they grow the shit all over in the USA.

And make a profit and claim it'll kill you.

Profiter's guilty remorse?

I take it too much regulation.

Should we now attack the billions stolen in the NY Railroad Retirement Scam and say the smokers' just cost too much in health care when those scammers lived a life of luxury at the expense of screwing taxpayers, living the dreamlife, golfing, swimming, mowing, etc., while claiming false disability?

Aw, shucks, no. It happens everyday. Raise the ridership fees, parking fees, just like Rham, and fluck the millions of middle class that had to pay for this scam for at least a good couple of yeaars.

Now I know how crooked the USA is. I think the MIDDLE CLASS should stop paying taxes until this money is returned legally and throw the scum-bagging a-holes in jail for lying.

That's what they do when you scam the hand that gives you a lift and you lie and take advantage of it. The USA is crooked! Not a week goes by without reading about money stolen by politicians. Every freaking county in every freaking state. Where does it end, and don't you think those WELFARE KINGS AND QUEENS are the problem in gov't?

They are stealing, double dipping, and your tax money is being ripped off. Now I see the reason for this PROTEST.

Take what - over 100 thousand a year to show up in an office, find tax loopholes, get caught lying stealing and that's the future of America. Gangbangers bad? Not compared to the thieves that violate public trust.
Back to top Go down
WhitingLib

WhitingLib

PostSubject: Re: Herman Cain Getting Thrown Under the Bus    Herman Cain Getting Thrown Under the Bus  - Page 2 Empty10/27/2011, 10:48 pm

UrRight wrote:
Said I was sitting back analyzing and laughing until some other dildo or woman in need of a douch comes along with about one fourth more of a brain.

barf.... pale
Back to top Go down
paul87920

paul87920

PostSubject: Re: Herman Cain Getting Thrown Under the Bus    Herman Cain Getting Thrown Under the Bus  - Page 2 Empty10/28/2011, 3:00 am

He sure is the best thing to ever happen to Romney's candidacy... and the general election is sure shaping up to make the Romney the next John Kerry circa 2004. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Herman Cain Getting Thrown Under the Bus    Herman Cain Getting Thrown Under the Bus  - Page 2 Empty10/28/2011, 8:12 am

Heretic wrote:
Yeah, he's basically a black Palin.
I have thought the exact same thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Herman Cain Getting Thrown Under the Bus    Herman Cain Getting Thrown Under the Bus  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Herman Cain Getting Thrown Under the Bus
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next