Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wow! Did YOU Ever Wonder What Happened to Cal City Ex-Mayor, Genova????

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
UrRight

Wow! Did YOU Ever Wonder What Happened to Cal City Ex-Mayor, Genova???? Empty
PostSubject: Wow! Did YOU Ever Wonder What Happened to Cal City Ex-Mayor, Genova????   Wow! Did YOU Ever Wonder What Happened to Cal City Ex-Mayor, Genova???? Empty5/16/2011, 4:16 pm

http://southtownstar.suntimes.com/news/kadner/5345152-452/kadner-real-life-good-wife-fan-of-tv-series.html

...and, ironically, the Northwest Indiana Times had an article that Ms. Quackinthebush wondered why the census was so low.

Can't believe he is divorced...yep, yeah, I can. Scumbag.

He got it back, two-fold: prison & loss of family.

Every time I would read about Blago it was like looking back at Genova. The hair, the cocky attitude, the lies.
Back to top Go down
BigWhiteGuy

BigWhiteGuy

PostSubject: Re: Wow! Did YOU Ever Wonder What Happened to Cal City Ex-Mayor, Genova????   Wow! Did YOU Ever Wonder What Happened to Cal City Ex-Mayor, Genova???? Empty5/16/2011, 5:16 pm

UrRight wrote:
http://southtownstar.suntimes.com/news/kadner/5345152-452/kadner-real-life-good-wife-fan-of-tv-series.html

...and, ironically, the Northwest Indiana Times had an article that Ms. Quackinthebush wondered why the census was so low.

Can't believe he is divorced...yep, yeah, I can. Scumbag.

He got it back, two-fold: prison & loss of family.

Every time I would read about Blago it was like looking back at Genova. The hair, the cocky attitude, the lies.
And I know where he lives and works!
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Wow! Did YOU Ever Wonder What Happened to Cal City Ex-Mayor, Genova????   Wow! Did YOU Ever Wonder What Happened to Cal City Ex-Mayor, Genova???? Empty5/17/2011, 1:05 pm

Oh, now you have me curious.

Didn't he loose his license to practice law?

Is he at the YMCA downtown, Chicago, working as a desk clerk?

I know they resided in New Lenox, but I would assume Marissa got the house.

Geeze, to be honest, the wifey enjoyed the money while it was coming in, that is, until he got caught with his fingers in the cookie jar.

So, now we know he must have declared bankruptcy; thus, he didn't have to reimburse Cal City for legal fees.

Unless he's skirting around with Ms. Quack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wow! Did YOU Ever Wonder What Happened to Cal City Ex-Mayor, Genova????   Wow! Did YOU Ever Wonder What Happened to Cal City Ex-Mayor, Genova???? Empty

Back to top Go down

Wow! Did YOU Ever Wonder What Happened to Cal City Ex-Mayor, Genova????
Page 1 of 1