Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hammond Cabela's named top store in chain

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Artie60438

Hammond Cabela's named top store in chain Empty
PostSubject: Hammond Cabela's named top store in chain   Hammond Cabela's named top store in chain Empty4/5/2011, 7:55 pm

Spin this McHaters!!

Quote :
HAMMOND | Cabela's in Hammond has been named store of the year for 2010, the company said Tuesday.

The store will celebrate the award Wednesday along with a visit from Cabela's founder Jim Cabela and CEO Tommy Millner. The store will be honored with outfitter of the year, lead of the year and manager of the year awards.

The awards are given to the retail store that leads the company's 32 stores in operational efficiency.

"The employees of the Hammond store have distinguished themselves by exceeding their goals while providing legendary customer service," a news release issued by the company said.

John Castillo, spokesman for Cabela's, said two people will receive the manager of the year awards at the Hammond store: Matt Burtch and Jerry Nicholsen.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Hammond Cabela's named top store in chain   Hammond Cabela's named top store in chain Empty4/5/2011, 8:03 pm

SOCK THAT to JCMT!
Back to top Go down
the oracle

the oracle

PostSubject: Re: Hammond Cabela's named top store in chain   Hammond Cabela's named top store in chain Empty4/5/2011, 8:21 pm

wow here to begin. when it was just an idea the arguement against was they will never come. then it was why that locaton? then they accused the mayors family of some how committing wrongdoing to conspire to get cabelas to come here. then the nabobs said it will fail nobody will ever go there. a month after it opened i started hearing that the store was failing and gonna close. it will never help move the flood levy along (granted the flood did more to speed it up but it did bring the first addtional funding) it will never develope the kmart lot across the street!

hey nabobs WRONG ON ALL COUNTS AT EVERY TURN ON THIS ONE!!!

congrats to the employees, the company, the mayor that stuck with the project and most of all the city of Hammond. notations like this do not go unnoticed by other potential developers.

and to the nabobs...thanks for being you. Wink
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Hammond Cabela's named top store in chain   Hammond Cabela's named top store in chain Empty4/5/2011, 8:56 pm

People always look at the negative, until someone comes along and shows the positive.

We are in a bad economy. People don't understand...it takes a restaurant three years to show even the slightest profit.

My nephew, the young punk is going to MISOURI. He stocked up at Cabela's to say goodbye and l would have looked for better prices, but my brother has no patience. Get the kid what he needs to get the hell out.

My nephew and my brother are not quite the sharp shoppers. When they need what they need for outdoors, it is a one-stop shop!

My younger brother and his son do the Bass Shop. Everything along there way to Michigan - they patronized the Cabelas and the other guy, Bass Pro on the way to Michigan.

As far as the naysayers, if Cabelas was on its way out, it would have pulled roots long ago.

Location, location Stick with Ruby's for worms and duck food...that's about all you will get.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hammond Cabela's named top store in chain   Hammond Cabela's named top store in chain Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1