Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hey, What's Happening at that Army Surplus Store?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
UrRight

Hey, What's Happening at that Army Surplus Store? Empty
PostSubject: Hey, What's Happening at that Army Surplus Store?   Hey, What's Happening at that Army Surplus Store? Empty12/28/2008, 6:34 pm

Noticed it's being kind of renovated lately. Curious as to what is to come. How I wish for a grocery store with unique potatoe salad, any salad, and "NO FOOD FOR LESS" that costs more. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
the oracle

the oracle

PostSubject: Re: Hey, What's Happening at that Army Surplus Store?   Hey, What's Happening at that Army Surplus Store? Empty12/29/2008, 3:54 am

sorry. it isnt going to be a grocery store. last i heard...some type of discount store was looking to move in that place. something akin to the village in hessville.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey, What's Happening at that Army Surplus Store?   Hey, What's Happening at that Army Surplus Store? Empty12/29/2008, 10:27 am

Actually, the store will be divided in half. One side will be a Dollar General, the other half is unknown at this time.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Hey, What's Happening at that Army Surplus Store?   Hey, What's Happening at that Army Surplus Store? Empty12/29/2008, 3:22 pm

justjoe wrote:
Actually, the store will be divided in half. One side will be a Dollar General, the other half is unknown at this time.

Think I should open a real salad place????

Iwan's Deli - wow, a place like that! Except the name would be, "Once You Leave, You'll Be All Right".

Or, how about, "Somenella-Free-Salad Times!" E-Coli Free Food! Yeah, That sounds better....
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Hey, What's Happening at that Army Surplus Store?   Hey, What's Happening at that Army Surplus Store? Empty12/29/2008, 3:26 pm

If it's Dollar General, I prefer that over Family Dollar.

If it's like Oracle said, the merrier. I may run into Tiger if it's a Village Outlet.

Not that I'm that cheap, but if you frequent them enough, well hell, I picked up a whole set of real milk glass dishes for my girlfriend for $25.00 that was worth hundreds more. From what I understand, Tiger and I have that in common...snooping around for bargains.

My friend is forever indebted to me over those dishes.

If I could only get her to return the Kenmore Heavy-Duty Mixer she borrowed from me 4 years ago.

Well, I'm glad something is going to occupy that building. Just wish it would have been a clone of Reliable. How I loved their salads!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey, What's Happening at that Army Surplus Store?   Hey, What's Happening at that Army Surplus Store? Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey, What's Happening at that Army Surplus Store?
Page 1 of 1