Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

the republican nominee will be?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
the oracle

the oracle

the republican nominee will be? Empty
PostSubject: the republican nominee will be?   the republican nominee will be? Empty4/5/2011, 3:52 am

ok thinking the other day. dangerous i know but i digress...

assuming janiec stays off. who wins?

hacker saliga or prado? sorry pastore but kk has decided you dont count...and mcdonald? well hes awol.

on the surface saliga ran before...has a political base and should be the winner right? on the other hand he aint exactly been very visable to date and im not sure how well known he is outside of political circles.

hacker has no political backing (will his voters even show up in a primary?) but because he has a donut shop and been on the radio a bit...i suppose he does have the name recognition advantage.

prado? well he wins the sign war (about 3 dozen city wide by my count) but we all know signs dont vote.

also i understand if pastore or hacker wins krull and george already have plan to get them removed from the ballot (and they think demos play dirty)

anyway this would be...and im serious...an interesting result to see all things considered
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: the republican nominee will be?   the republican nominee will be? Empty4/5/2011, 6:30 am

the oracle wrote:
ok thinking the other day. dangerous i know but i digress...

assuming janiec stays off. who wins?

hacker saliga or prado? sorry pastore but kk has decided you dont count...and mcdonald? well hes awol.

on the surface saliga ran before...has a political base and should be the winner right? on the other hand he aint exactly been very visable to date and im not sure how well known he is outside of political circles.
My money would be on him. He attracts the few logical Republicans that are still left.
Quote :
hacker has no political backing (will his voters even show up in a primary?) but because he has a donut shop and been on the radio a bit...i suppose he does have the name recognition advantage.
He's always come off as a hothead to me. I doubt he could stand up under serious questioning.
Quote :
prado? well he wins the sign war (about 3 dozen city wide by my count) but we all know signs dont vote.
No chance whatsoever.
Quote :
also i understand if pastore or hacker wins krull and george already have plan to get them removed from the ballot (and they think demos play dirty)
Well then,I know who I'm rooting for Laughing

Back to top Go down
John

PostSubject: Re: the republican nominee will be?   the republican nominee will be? Empty4/5/2011, 7:42 am

I think Prado might win the republican nomination. He seems a lot smarter than Hacker or Pastore.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: the republican nominee will be?   the republican nominee will be? Empty4/5/2011, 10:28 am

John wrote:
I think Prado might win the republican nomination. He seems a lot smarter than Hacker or Pastore.

Naw, Prado didn't even file like he was suppose to, in time.

Blames his campaign manager, and fired HIM.
Back to top Go down
the oracle

the oracle

PostSubject: Re: the republican nominee will be?   the republican nominee will be? Empty4/5/2011, 6:01 pm

actually prado may have an outside shot. hes the one guy nobody has heard anything bad about. not filing paperwork...heck if thats all hes done wrong he should be the repub sec of state.

again tonight the times is running story where county repub chair kim krull says pastore left the repub party in shambles.

myself i thought dedelow did that but beyond that...i know some of them read these boards so im asking ya if the opportunity arises to be a bit more complete. care to ask her to elaborate on that? what does that mean exactly. that her puppets werent in place? in debt? divided? janiec wasnt crowned emperor of the city? what please.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: the republican nominee will be?   the republican nominee will be? Empty4/5/2011, 6:47 pm

Sounds to me like Krull already knows they have no chance of winning and just wants to pin the blame on Pastore rather than share in the responsibility.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: the republican nominee will be?   the republican nominee will be? Empty4/5/2011, 8:17 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
Sounds to me like Krull already knows they have no chance of winning and just wants to pin the blame on Pastore rather than share in the responsibility.

Ditto. I'm just catching up on the news, the shitz on theotherboard.com. and the Republican party is in shambles.

Don't count on them...George Janiec may have claimed a 500 vote loss the last time. You can count on less than that with any new GOP running.

Krull, ruined it all in "disquise".

Janiec is a failure.

The Karate Chop guy has no chance...I did my own canvassing in between Michigan, (my dad), the hospital and ending up at my bro's cuz I have a horrible infection in my right leg...

Don't ask why, I don't want to make you laugh.

McDermott is in.

Ya never fluck with a lawyer! They know more than you think, as i have said before.

While on the subject, can't find the post ontheotherboard.com or Give It Up, JCMT, to post it here...

Found it ironic that some woman called NORMA from North Hammond (he used caps!) called the mayor's show (why would he use NORMA or why would the caller really use that name...) I was in the hospital and didn't get home until 2:00 a.m. and spent the day after my bro picked me up..and I am not in NORTH HAMMOND, and wouldn't call the radio station anyway.

I email my questions infrequently to the appropriate agency if I need answers. I wouldn't be able to call a radio station for "feedback".

Ironically, JCMT used caps, "NORMA" from North Hammond. I don't use that name, sure smells funny to me...I think someone used that name on purpose.

Just so you know, it wasn't me, but it sure "reeks"!

If it was last friday, I was in the hospital - got home at 1 or 2 a.m., if it was the friday before, I was busy sending my dad to the hospital in Michigan with pneumonia. This week he is to die, so count me out.

Try again who tried to use an ugly name i despise, and get the location right. Give your middle initial or last name if you are so brave. I'm mad, yes.
Back to top Go down
John

PostSubject: Re: the republican nominee will be?   the republican nominee will be? Empty4/6/2011, 6:03 am

I still think Prado has a chance due to the history of the rest of the candidates. GOP chairwoman let the party down.
Back to top Go down
the oracle

the oracle

PostSubject: Re: the republican nominee will be?   the republican nominee will be? Empty4/7/2011, 3:53 am

got a saliga flyer today....yippee fodder for my sense of humor!!!

in 2005 he was selected as "hammond republican of the year" isnt that sort of like beng named the castaway of the year on gilligan island? congrats gilligan!

after proclaiming hes a lifelong hammond resident under accomplishments he lists "member of the south lake county agricultural society" oh well there goes the farmer vote!
Back to top Go down
John

PostSubject: Re: the republican nominee will be?   the republican nominee will be? Empty4/7/2011, 7:05 am

Mr. Prado is a martial arts master. He is also an educated man. I think he has a chance at winning the republican nomination due to the lack of other qualified candidates. If the other candidates felt the need to get their message across they should have went to the GOP debate. It was reported that Mr. Prado was the only one to show up at the debate.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: the republican nominee will be?   the republican nominee will be? Empty4/7/2011, 8:21 am

John wrote:
Mr. Prado is a martial arts master. He is also an educated man. I think he has a chance at winning the republican nomination due to the lack of other qualified candidates. If the other candidates felt the need to get their message across they should have went to the GOP debate. It was reported that Mr. Prado was the only one to show up at the debate.

Read Mattlapp's post about Prado's background..on the other board.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: the republican nominee will be?   the republican nominee will be? Empty4/7/2011, 11:13 am

the oracle wrote:
got a saliga flyer today....yippee fodder for my sense of humor!!!

in 2005 he was selected as "hammond republican of the year" isnt that sort of like beng named the castaway of the year on gilligan island? congrats gilligan!
:rolfcry:
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: the republican nominee will be?   the republican nominee will be? Empty4/7/2011, 11:14 am

John wrote:
He also left before any questioning started but that probably was because he felt the forum was tilted in Janiec's favor.
Back to top Go down
John

PostSubject: Re: the republican nominee will be?   the republican nominee will be? Empty4/17/2011, 5:56 am

Prado ran as a favor to Janiec. Janiec thought it would take votes away from Hacker. Prado says that Janiec hates Saliga also.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: the republican nominee will be?   the republican nominee will be? Empty4/17/2011, 5:31 pm

John wrote:
I still think Prado has a chance due to the history of the rest of the candidates. GOP chairwoman let the party down.

So, John, why did his trophy store close up? I have been in that area for quite awhile. As soon as I mentioned no one goes in or "out', it closed.

May I remind all, it doesn't matter if you are a Republican, a Democrat, or running as an Independent.

I don't see anyone beating McDermott's experience, education, business background;like them or not.

You want to vote him out and suffer from unqualified people with no background to support their expertise that would qualify them?

Vote for Bozo the clown, that is dead.

I'm not promoting Mayor McDermott, but I ask you all, who has the credentials? If he did as FT said and JCMT claims, and "whispered in the FEDS ears...he wouldn't be running for mayor again.

Sorry, but with the problems facing this city I feel he does deserve another term. I think he now realizes how serious the taxpayers are, and needs the extra term to turn things around.

I was always in favor of "term limits", however, in this case, I think Mayor McDermott needs those extra years to now turn things around.

I believe with the way the economy is, he will get rid of that Foam Liberty of Justice, and no more free rides for anyone anymore, including himself.

I believe he upon learning of FT's death, his vision will go forward...and he needs this chance to change the things he learned...to he has to do...because no one else is nearly educated to carry on the torch.

Allow him to do his vision of changing Hammond, and though he probably won't admit it, he will take into consideration FT's vision, and somehow incorporate it...because the money just isn't there, and we all learn from our mistakes.

I don't see another candidate that would carry on that torch of "change". Only a bunch of unqualified candidates....scrambling to say, "I know better".

I don't want to see some business person scrambling around to get votes to just say, "I know better!"

If they did, the platform would have been presented four years ago when he (McDermott) got re-elected. If you out there think I am a stranger to politics...you don't know me.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the republican nominee will be?   the republican nominee will be? Empty

Back to top Go down

the republican nominee will be?
Page 1 of 1