Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Republican Debate

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Penguin

Republican Debate Empty
PostSubject: Republican Debate   Republican Debate Empty3/26/2011, 4:09 pm

Did anyone attend the debate ? How did Humberto Rollo do ? Anyone know ?
Back to top Go down
UrRight

Republican Debate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Republican Debate   Republican Debate Empty3/26/2011, 7:24 pm

I meant to go.
Just to cheer me up. tongue
Back to top Go down
the oracle

the oracle

Republican Debate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Republican Debate   Republican Debate Empty3/26/2011, 8:48 pm

ok second hand but heres the update.

about a dozen people including the fire chief and a dem mayoral candidate were on hand paying the 10 bucks to watch the fiasco.

only candidate that showed up to debate was prado. janiec also there to debate but as of now hes a wannabe candidate.

opening statments...im told janiec went on for about 20 minutes with is usual monotone blather...literally half the audience was dozing off...when suddnely councilwoman poland signalled it was prados turn

with that he got up from the desk. said this is rediculous and walked out.

well now the party didnt want to refund the 100 bucks they made on the gate for the fundra...er debate. so to save the city republicans party day stepped in the one and only jim premeske. who promptly sat and debated janiec. of course its hard to call their well rehearsed team hammond schtick of i hate the mayor because.... a debate. but thats what poland sold it as she walked a way with the hundo which undoubtedly will be used for coffee and donuts at the next team hammond meeting.

incidentally the janiec/premeske touring company is headlining the next team hammond meeting. hell i may even show up for that with a question or two.

such as whens the last time you were confronted by a policemen? or whens the last time ya spent the night in the city of hammond? or so why did a democrat participate in a republican debate where republicans )according to the paper pastore) were barred from participating?

seriously the state should consider removing all city wide party office holders for such a farce...but then again no please dont...this is too damned entertaining!
Back to top Go down
UrRight

Republican Debate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Republican Debate   Republican Debate Empty3/26/2011, 11:39 pm

Why do people have to pay tax funded forums, even ten bucks to hear a platform?
Back to top Go down
John

Republican Debate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Republican Debate   Republican Debate Empty3/27/2011, 8:55 am

Prado gave Janiec a karate chop to the head. Janiec rolled over Hackers foot with his wheel chair. Hackers G-String fell off exposing his privates, which excited the gym school teacher, Saliga. Throughout the whole ordeal, Pastore stood in the corner and sang opera. Then everybody ate sloppy joes and went home to call McDermott Headquarters to get a yard sign.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

Republican Debate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Republican Debate   Republican Debate Empty3/27/2011, 9:53 am

John wrote:
Prado gave Janiec a karate chop to the head. Janiec rolled over Hackers foot with his wheel chair. Hackers G-String fell off exposing his privates, which excited the gym school teacher, Saliga. Throughout the whole ordeal, Pastore stood in the corner and sang opera. Then everybody ate sloppy joes and went home to call McDermott Headquarters to get a yard sign.

:rolfcry:

Oh my God, I could just picture that scene....Laugh of the Day!

I'm still laughing....
Back to top Go down
Penguin

Republican Debate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Republican Debate   Republican Debate Empty3/27/2011, 3:17 pm

Judging from everything I've heard, it sounds like the bus trip from One Flew Over The Cookcoo's, with only Shemp on the bus, after Moe bailed at the last second. Upon arrival, with no one to debate Shemp put out call to his brother Curly, who being a true Stooge at heart, gladly accepted and finished the routine to everyone's laughter and applause. My appologies to The Stooges, for the comparison.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

Republican Debate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Republican Debate   Republican Debate Empty3/27/2011, 5:45 pm

Penguin wrote:
Judging from everything I've heard, it sounds like the bus trip from One Flew Over The Cookcoo's, with only Shemp on the bus, after Moe bailed at the last second. Upon arrival, with no one to debate Shemp put out call to his brother Curly, who being a true Stooge at heart, gladly accepted and finished the routine to everyone's laughter and applause. My apologies to The Stooges, for the comparison.

Oh....PULEEZE, this is getting funnier by the moment!

I can actually see all this taking place!

:rolfcry:
Back to top Go down
Penguin

Republican Debate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Republican Debate   Republican Debate Empty3/27/2011, 7:05 pm

The two Kims have the GOP in an uproar. Janiec has one Kim convinced that he should be the county chairman and they should get rid of the other Kim. This is funnier than a monkey with a coconut.
Back to top Go down
John

Republican Debate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Republican Debate   Republican Debate Empty3/27/2011, 7:09 pm

Watching the republicans remind me of when I was a little kid watching the "Funny Company". Janiec is playing the 2 Kim's like a banjo.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

Republican Debate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Republican Debate   Republican Debate Empty3/27/2011, 10:38 pm

Finally catching up...t

They wonder why Republicans, (I need to remind you, I don't care about a "D" or an "R"), but from reading....the "Republicans" seem a bit out of ...no A LOT out of touch in Hammond

I get the impression it's like Britney Spears' long-ago tour, where, "Show's Over - Back to Reality!"

I only trust the person, no matter what (R), or (D) is.

I can predict that Mayor McDermott will pull through again. I just call it, "INSTINCT and INTUITION".

Back to top Go down
UrRight

Republican Debate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Republican Debate   Republican Debate Empty3/27/2011, 10:43 pm

Watching "Lassie" is more befitting.

No, second thought...

Happy trails....to you,
Until we meet again......

Roy Rogers and Dale Evans?

Forgive me, I was into LASSIE back then.

Romper Room did serve its purpose, though.

Remember when Romper Room looked in the mirror and said, "I see (whatever name)....and on and on

I really got mad eating bologna sandwiches back then waiting for her to announce my name...

Same shitz with politics. Stick it.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

Republican Debate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Republican Debate   Republican Debate Empty3/27/2011, 10:48 pm

Moral: False hope.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Republican Debate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Republican Debate   Republican Debate Empty

Back to top Go down

Republican Debate