Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Secretary of State Charlie White indicted on 7 counts including vote fraud

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Artie60438

Secretary of State Charlie White indicted on 7 counts including vote fraud  Empty
PostSubject: Secretary of State Charlie White indicted on 7 counts including vote fraud    Secretary of State Charlie White indicted on 7 counts including vote fraud  Empty3/3/2011, 5:47 pm

Secretary of State indicted on 7 counts including vote fraud
Quote :
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — A special prosecutor says a grand jury has indicted the state’s top election official on seven felony counts, including voter fraud and perjury.

John Dowd said Thursday that Republican Secretary of State Charlie White faces three counts of voter fraud and two counts of perjury for using his ex-wife’s home in Fishers instead of his condo as his address when voting in the May primary. He also faces theft and financial fraud charges.

Gov. Mitch Daniels said Thursday that White should step down until the outcome is resolved.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

Secretary of State Charlie White indicted on 7 counts including vote fraud  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secretary of State Charlie White indicted on 7 counts including vote fraud    Secretary of State Charlie White indicted on 7 counts including vote fraud  Empty3/3/2011, 8:10 pm

Mitch should step down, also based on my last post.

What the heck do these a-holes think? Being elected a top official erases your sins, your integrity, your "PAST"?

Nothing surprises me anymore, "R" or "D" or, "I".

Just tell the truth and if you can't, don't bother trying for office.
Back to top Go down
the oracle

the oracle

PostSubject: Re: Secretary of State Charlie White indicted on 7 counts including vote fraud    Secretary of State Charlie White indicted on 7 counts including vote fraud  Empty3/4/2011, 11:57 am

pathetic. personally i couldnt support seaton because of the fog around her residence and liscense. and its 10x worse for this guy.

sure theres a possibility hes wrongly accussed. but the odds are this guy is a joke and an embarrassment to his office. he should step down. then if exonerrated id imagine he could run for freakin governor. if not, well he can be added to the scrap heap of corrupt former politicians where he probably belongs.
Back to top Go down
chuckmo48

chuckmo48

PostSubject: Re: Secretary of State Charlie White indicted on 7 counts including vote fraud    Secretary of State Charlie White indicted on 7 counts including vote fraud  Empty3/4/2011, 2:24 pm

Gee...no outrage from any member of the neos on either board... Just hearing crickets chirping from their peanut gallery...
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Secretary of State Charlie White indicted on 7 counts including vote fraud    Secretary of State Charlie White indicted on 7 counts including vote fraud  Empty3/4/2011, 5:18 pm

chuckmo48 wrote:
Gee...no outrage from any member of the neos on either board... Just hearing crickets chirping from their peanut gallery...
Shocked I'm shocked! You should bring up David Vitter R-La,who got caught up in a prostitution scandal but still serves as a US Senator. The only reason he didn't face criminal charges was because the statute of limitations expired. And who can forget Larry Craig?
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Secretary of State Charlie White indicted on 7 counts including vote fraud    Secretary of State Charlie White indicted on 7 counts including vote fraud  Empty3/8/2011, 2:51 pm

Can't remember the number of people hired to work for city of Chicago who had felony records,Chicago Sun-Times did an investigative report.

One top female employee was an ex-felonl, had a rap sheet of delivering drugs from another country and served time in jail; yet is employed by the City of Chicago. I should have read the news and provided a link. If you want, just log on to www.ChicagoSun-Times.com

I guess you are wondering what this has to do with IN. It just shows you how crooked the process is to obtain a city state, county job. It is who you know. Not fair applying based on education or experience with a clean background. That is why our whole country is so messed up.

Hiring people who didn't go to college to show they had the credentials.

People quit voting because of it.

My personal opinion is our votes don't really mean anything anymore on state and national. Only local.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secretary of State Charlie White indicted on 7 counts including vote fraud    Secretary of State Charlie White indicted on 7 counts including vote fraud  Empty

Back to top Go down

Secretary of State Charlie White indicted on 7 counts including vote fraud
Page 1 of 1