Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

When YOU KNOW someone is dealing drugs in Hammond....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
UrRight

When YOU KNOW someone is dealing drugs in Hammond.... Empty
PostSubject: When YOU KNOW someone is dealing drugs in Hammond....   When YOU KNOW someone is dealing drugs in Hammond.... Empty9/18/2010, 4:18 pm

Who do you turn to? And remain safe?

If you know the exact address, the license number, and know they are still using IL adresses, and involve their kids, and one being sexually "suspected" abuse, who do you turn to?

I was refused access to the chief before, now too scared to even consider it...because he was not available...

So chief Miller, who do I ask for? pm ME.

Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: When YOU KNOW someone is dealing drugs in Hammond....   When YOU KNOW someone is dealing drugs in Hammond.... Empty9/18/2010, 4:20 pm

Don't worry...the only place they visit is FACEBOOK. They wouldn't know how to access the other board if you paid them.

Living in Hammond Section 8, going through a settlement of 320,000 in three years, having kids by different fathers, receiving child support...using IL addresses while the poor seniors live across the street...is that enough for you?
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: When YOU KNOW someone is dealing drugs in Hammond....   When YOU KNOW someone is dealing drugs in Hammond.... Empty9/18/2010, 4:25 pm

Maybe I should just visit code enforcement...they react in a second.
Back to top Go down
KarenT

PostSubject: Re: When YOU KNOW someone is dealing drugs in Hammond....   When YOU KNOW someone is dealing drugs in Hammond.... Empty9/18/2010, 7:04 pm

If the kids are involved, call DCFS or whoever watches out for them.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: When YOU KNOW someone is dealing drugs in Hammond....   When YOU KNOW someone is dealing drugs in Hammond.... Empty9/19/2010, 10:21 am

The elder kid transfers the drugs from the mama (both are addicted) the dad smokes pot, but lives in Lansing. The 3 yr old baby is peeing in urine cups for the father of the child and the grampa.

That's why I wonder why companies don't do it on the spot for workers...and section 8 people who only pay 150.00 a month. One screwed up family.
Back to top Go down
KarenT

PostSubject: Re: When YOU KNOW someone is dealing drugs in Hammond....   When YOU KNOW someone is dealing drugs in Hammond.... Empty9/19/2010, 12:04 pm

I had to take a urine test for a company. I wasn't allowed to bring anything in with me - and no water in the bathroom - yuck@!
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: When YOU KNOW someone is dealing drugs in Hammond....   When YOU KNOW someone is dealing drugs in Hammond.... Empty9/19/2010, 12:35 pm

The father and son are in ironworkers' union. Why doesn't the union force them unnanounced to do it on the premises?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When YOU KNOW someone is dealing drugs in Hammond....   When YOU KNOW someone is dealing drugs in Hammond.... Empty

Back to top Go down

When YOU KNOW someone is dealing drugs in Hammond....
Page 1 of 1