Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Enridge OIL LEAK IN HAMMOND? NOW IT IS IN ROMEOVILLE!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
UrRight

Enridge OIL LEAK IN HAMMOND? NOW IT IS IN ROMEOVILLE! Empty
PostSubject: Enridge OIL LEAK IN HAMMOND? NOW IT IS IN ROMEOVILLE!   Enridge OIL LEAK IN HAMMOND? NOW IT IS IN ROMEOVILLE! Empty9/9/2010, 9:23 pm

Hammond was on the news with their "oil leak and the size of the pipe", and now in Romeoville, they are dealing with the same problems.

Tons of oil spilled out amongst the street and ponds.

They mentioned that this same episode just happened in Hammond, IN.

Guess what...I think Enridge better replace their pipes the whole route...from here to Manhattan, IL - looks like they are in big trouble.

The leakage was so bad...it filled the streets, as in Hammond the residents there said it smelled like gas, like you left your burners on.

Time to invest that stimulous money...OBAMA where it's really needed...to save lives, not livlihoods.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

Enridge OIL LEAK IN HAMMOND? NOW IT IS IN ROMEOVILLE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enridge OIL LEAK IN HAMMOND? NOW IT IS IN ROMEOVILLE!   Enridge OIL LEAK IN HAMMOND? NOW IT IS IN ROMEOVILLE! Empty9/10/2010, 9:40 pm

Same oil leak that they fixed on Calumet Avenue now bursts in Joliet, not Romeoville.

Not to worry folks, the higher ups said this "can be fixed quickly!" (Just don't ever wonder why on one block you find gas at $2.59 and the same day, within one hour it jacked up to $2.75 on a Thursday on Labor Day Weekend!)

I laugh cuz I noticed today near Ridge Road on Cal Avenue one station advertised $2.65 cents, while Shell hext door was twenty cents higher right next door!

Going further west on Ridge Road, don't bother with Speedway....the gas station Phillips 66 is always 20 cents cheaper than Speedway any day of the year.

These guys at the gas station crack me up over 20 cents more per gallon. If they lowered it, more people would patronize...the little guy using his head is making all the money.

The prices were jacked up at around ten a.m. Thursday for the holiday. I filled up at $2.58 cents a gallon...an hour later it went up to $2.75.

Sorry Idiots....I don't use my car unless I have to and another thing...I know my prices and WHEN to buy. You copy cat the guy down the street...still I know where to go where they don't get to "copy cat the guy down the street".

I also got a bike and started walking. Stick your gas prices up your butts. I can make my own coffee and buy cheap chitz cheaper anywhere else, so you'll not have to depend on me walking in your station to buy crap when you say you really don't make any money on gas. Dummmmmmmies.

One great thing...oiil went up to 76.00 per share with higher gas prices.

Oh, folks, don't worry, same old shitz. Stick it to the consumers even though those ole pipes should have benefited from the STIMULOUS.

Should have been replaced years ago...but here's the funny part...

Whatever or wherever the money goes, and the stimulous went, it certainly stimulated us!
Back to top Go down

Enridge OIL LEAK IN HAMMOND? NOW IT IS IN ROMEOVILLE!
Page 1 of 1