Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Well, This Happened In Hammond, But it Goes For the Rest of the Nation!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
UrRight

Well, This Happened In Hammond, But it Goes For the Rest of the Nation! Empty
PostSubject: Well, This Happened In Hammond, But it Goes For the Rest of the Nation!   Well, This Happened In Hammond, But it Goes For the Rest of the Nation! Empty9/3/2010, 11:52 am

Yesterday, fumbling for my bank card before entering the Mobil Station on 165th & by Hohman Avenue...this dingy idiot actually had his pants tied almost BELOW the butt, with his underwear showing...wobbling like a an old guy that needed a cane to enter the station.

I took it upon myself, out of curiousity, to halt him, and say, "Hey, bro...(mind you, I'm 56 yrs old, the punk had to be heading towards 28 yrs old., and I felt safe enough since each pump was occupied...)

I asked him...why are you walking around with your underwear showing and a belt holding up your pants, just below the crack-hole where you shitz?"

He said, "Hey, that bothers you?" I replied...well, I take it as a sign no employer would bother hiring you so you must gang-bang and do drugs for a living...impress me as to why you also have a black cap with a "B" sign on it, cuz those that broke in my house left a fork-comb behind with the "B" on it...."

Does it make you feel really important, wearing your clothes in such an offending way, I asked. He said, "Hey bitch,..." pulling his white t-shirt which tells me he belongs to a gang...pulled his shirt out and hid his low riding jeans, and bare-muscled azz with plaid underwear... and asked me IF I "FELT BETTER".

I told him, "No, I feel sorry you have to walk around like you have a clump of shitz in your pants, can't get employed the way you even look, and have to resort to looking and walking like you got turd up your azz".

Evidently, he felt intimidated enough to pull his white t-shirt out to hid his method of clothing himself.

Now, who raised this idiot?

My best friend said "Man, you're gonna get shot one of these days!"

I said, "Yeah, well, at least I'd have a hundred witnesses!"
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Well, This Happened In Hammond, But it Goes For the Rest of the Nation!   Well, This Happened In Hammond, But it Goes For the Rest of the Nation! Empty9/3/2010, 12:42 pm

In case you don't know...

Back several years ago, my nephew attending Lockport H.S., a new rule was established: NO WHITE T-SHIRTS!"

Unbelivable...you can't wear white tops/t-shirts?

The school announced that the white shirts/t-shirts are gang-affiliated.

It turned out true if you witnessed those gangstas' going before the camera the other day, demanding they were being "harrassed".

They all wore white T-shirts.

The guy I encountered wore a long white T-shirt tucked in his pants, walking like he was bow-legged trying to hold up his jeans past the crack of his outlet of the a-hole.

When he strung it out, it covered everything. I am assuming that if you are wearing a white t-shirt, you belong to a gang...only if your unnie wear is showing.

My son wears white t-shirts all summer long for years...because he's always outdoors in the summer and it's cooler.

So, if you see someone with their unnie wear showing, wearing a black comb or black cap, pants half-below the opening of their crack of the azz, walking like they are bow-legged, beware.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Well, This Happened In Hammond, But it Goes For the Rest of the Nation!   Well, This Happened In Hammond, But it Goes For the Rest of the Nation! Empty9/3/2010, 12:46 pm

Can anyone explain to me...especially if you are a cop, why they walk around like that? Pants ready to fall off and having to walk bow-legged, even though they have a damn belt on? What is the reason behind this?
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Well, This Happened In Hammond, But it Goes For the Rest of the Nation!   Well, This Happened In Hammond, But it Goes For the Rest of the Nation! Empty9/4/2010, 6:48 pm

amazing...no responses to this topic.

But if you're house got robbed, your elderly parents got ripped off, and they wore black hoodies in the summer, I guess that "CODE" would touch home.

Bottom line is...don't where WHITE T SHIRTS in the summer and make sure you don't get encountered by thugs with HOODIES in the summer.

That's my beef, black, white, yellow or green. Tall, short, fat or skinny.

The gangs now define what we wear. They're more powerful than the cops and politicians. They control us.
Back to top Go down
KarenT

PostSubject: Re: Well, This Happened In Hammond, But it Goes For the Rest of the Nation!   Well, This Happened In Hammond, But it Goes For the Rest of the Nation! Empty9/4/2010, 6:59 pm

I just think it's funny that they have to walk like they just got off a horse so their pants don't fall down. I work in an elementary school, and we have talked to kids wearing their pants like that.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Well, This Happened In Hammond, But it Goes For the Rest of the Nation!   Well, This Happened In Hammond, But it Goes For the Rest of the Nation! Empty9/4/2010, 10:54 pm

LOL, Karen, "Like they got off a horse".

More like..why not leave the pants off and just wear your unnie wear and walk normal.

Otherwise it looks like they walk with a dildo stuck in the azz.

I refuse to reseve the true comment when I come face to face with these dildos.

At least this one pulled his white shirt out and covered up his horses' azz before darting in the gas station and respected me enough not to show a gun.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Well, This Happened In Hammond, But it Goes For the Rest of the Nation!   Well, This Happened In Hammond, But it Goes For the Rest of the Nation! Empty9/4/2010, 11:03 pm

KarenT wrote:
I just think it's funny that they have to walk like they just got off a horse so their pants don't fall down. I work in an elementary school, and we have talked to kids wearing their pants like that.

Curious....what do they say and what do they say WHY they wear their pants below the poop hole?

Just curious. I thought people were to dress comfortably, so why are they making dress clothing such a nuisance?

What have they told ya, KT? How does the school handle it?

I wish every school had a dress code. I wanted and wished for one when I was only allowed three dresses a week back in the early '70s only because my parents couldn't afford more clothing with five kids.

I still can't understand why parents would think it's such a burden to dress them in uniforms...because that is what my kids had to wear preK through 8th grade, and I didn't have to worry about buying "the latest". That is the biggest distraction.

I feel parents should all welcome a unform (i.e., black/blue/grey pants with blue/white or whatever top) for kids...boys.

Girls, a certain color for top or bottom. Give them two choices or three choices for colors, but uniform codes.

This is one reason Catholic schools are respected and produce more productive, college bound children and public schools should dismiss any kid that walked around with more than the crack of the butt in underwear.

If you don't respect yourself...you wear that clothing and you disrespect others.

Stay home, go burgalize and go to jail where you have no choice in color...especially in AZ where it's PINK.
Back to top Go down
KarenT

PostSubject: Re: Well, This Happened In Hammond, But it Goes For the Rest of the Nation!   Well, This Happened In Hammond, But it Goes For the Rest of the Nation! Empty9/5/2010, 11:44 am

We have pants that fit, or they can wear a belt.
Back to top Go down
KarenT

PostSubject: Re: Well, This Happened In Hammond, But it Goes For the Rest of the Nation!   Well, This Happened In Hammond, But it Goes For the Rest of the Nation! Empty9/5/2010, 11:45 am

My youngest wears a 31-inch waist, but by lunchtime, his pants have stretched. He wears a belt willingly, because he doesn't want his undies showing.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Well, This Happened In Hammond, But it Goes For the Rest of the Nation!   Well, This Happened In Hammond, But it Goes For the Rest of the Nation! Empty9/5/2010, 11:58 am

Well, why DO KIDS wear pants near the bottom of their butts with unnie wear showing?

Is it to tell others they are in a gang?

Or is it a "fashion" statement of some sort with a message?

I thought it passed with less walking around like that..but, I guess I don't get around that much in other hoods.
Back to top Go down
KarenT

PostSubject: Re: Well, This Happened In Hammond, But it Goes For the Rest of the Nation!   Well, This Happened In Hammond, But it Goes For the Rest of the Nation! Empty9/8/2010, 8:53 pm

A Baton Rouge Metro Council member wants the parish to support a public awareness campaign against men who wear their pants so low that their boxer shorts show. Councilwoman C. Denise Marcelle has a slogan for the campaign: "Low pants, no chance."

"I hate to see it and I see so much of it in my district," Marcelle said. "It's disrespectful to the elderly, to young kids and to women."

Her resolution, on the agenda for discussion Wednesday, says wearing saggy pants creates negative stereotypes and that "those who wear saggy pants are hurting their chances of becoming employable, educated and productive citizens."

Marcelle said she'd like to pass a law allowing police to cite and fine people for wearing saggy pants that expose their underwear, but recognizes that constitutional issues prevent such a law.

A public-awareness campaign is the next-best thing to try to get these young men to hitch up their pants, she said.

Councilman Rodney "Smokie" Bourgeois and Councilwomen Donna Collins-Lewis and Ronnie Edwards say they support Mercelle's proposal.

"How are you going to get a job with your pants down around your knees?" Bourgeois asked.

However, Councilman Scott Wilson questioned whether young people would pay any attention to the campaign, and said proper dress is something that should be dealt with at home, rather than by the council.

The trend may be on its way out anyway, said Doze Y. Butler, professor of apparel, merchandising and textiles at Southern University.

Fewer men wore saggy pants last semester on the Baton Rouge campus, she said.

And, she noted, she saw a variant _ "MC Hammer-type pants _ on a study tour to Europe. They're baggy and have low crotches, but the waistlines are high enough to cover underwear, butler said.

"I think it's a trend that's finally moving on," she said.

___
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Well, This Happened In Hammond, But it Goes For the Rest of the Nation!   Well, This Happened In Hammond, But it Goes For the Rest of the Nation! Empty9/9/2010, 11:39 am

Great supporting article, Karen.

However, wouldn't you agree that the statement by the Wilson guy is totally ridiculous...that it should be up to the parents, etc.

If that was true, then that's the reason they walk around like that. The parent(s) obviously know what type of clothing their children are wearing, and how they are wearing them. They are the problem.

Society has to sadly take over for those parent(s), that seem to look the other way.

I say they are not just a fashion statement, it looks to me like an ignorant gang banger that pobably brings home the goods to mama after breaking into someone else's house.

True, you don't see it as much as in the past few years, but geeze, this guy I encountered should have been working...not going into a gas station with his underwear showing...in the middle of the morning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well, This Happened In Hammond, But it Goes For the Rest of the Nation!   Well, This Happened In Hammond, But it Goes For the Rest of the Nation! Empty

Back to top Go down

Well, This Happened In Hammond, But it Goes For the Rest of the Nation!
Page 1 of 1