Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hamas stages 'Day of Wrath' (in other words, business as usual)

Go down 
+3
UrRight
paul87920
happy jack
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
happy jack

Hamas stages 'Day of Wrath' (in other words, business as usual) Empty
PostSubject: Hamas stages 'Day of Wrath' (in other words, business as usual)   Hamas stages 'Day of Wrath' (in other words, business as usual) Empty1/2/2009, 4:17 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hamas stages 'Day of Wrath' (in other words, business as usual)   Hamas stages 'Day of Wrath' (in other words, business as usual) Empty1/2/2009, 5:07 pm

This same guy sent one of his older sons on a suicide mission last year. I have no sympathy, as obviously he thought nothing of his kid's life.

I absolutely abhor that innocent children are being killed, but the real ones to blame for their deaths, are their terrorist families.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hamas stages 'Day of Wrath' (in other words, business as usual)   Hamas stages 'Day of Wrath' (in other words, business as usual) Empty1/2/2009, 5:29 pm

What is a shame is this group of people (Hamas) can't keep to a flippin' peace treaty. Israel will be the one that everyone will be angry at when all she is doing is protecting herself and her citizens.
Back to top Go down
paul87920

paul87920

PostSubject: Re: Hamas stages 'Day of Wrath' (in other words, business as usual)   Hamas stages 'Day of Wrath' (in other words, business as usual) Empty1/2/2009, 6:30 pm

Maybe one of you can give me some insight on this. I've never been much into the Apocalypse or things of that sort, but my mom insists that a 7 years of peace in Israel is a sign that the Anti-Christ is among us. Can someone elaborate?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Hamas stages 'Day of Wrath' (in other words, business as usual)   Hamas stages 'Day of Wrath' (in other words, business as usual) Empty1/2/2009, 6:33 pm

paul87920 wrote:
Maybe one of you can give me some insight on this. I've never been much into the Apocalypse or things of that sort, but my mom insists that a 7 years of peace in Israel is a sign that the Anti-Christ is among us. Can someone elaborate?
Not to worry. The way things are going, we'll never see seven years of peace in Israel.
Back to top Go down
paul87920

paul87920

PostSubject: Re: Hamas stages 'Day of Wrath' (in other words, business as usual)   Hamas stages 'Day of Wrath' (in other words, business as usual) Empty1/2/2009, 6:35 pm

Not worried one bit. I'm in agreement with you. I don't think I'll see 7 years of peace in my lifetime. Plus I don't know if Jesus is for me anyway lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hamas stages 'Day of Wrath' (in other words, business as usual)   Hamas stages 'Day of Wrath' (in other words, business as usual) Empty1/3/2009, 6:49 pm

paul87920 wrote:
Not worried one bit. I'm in agreement with you. I don't think I'll see 7 years of peace in my lifetime. Plus I don't know if Jesus is for me anyway lol.

According to the Bible, there is no mention of 7 years of peace for Isreal. There will be a short span of a false peace, negotiated by the antichrist. The Tribulation is 7 years long, with various events during that time, the false peace being one of them.

Jesus is for EVERYONE, Paul. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Hamas stages 'Day of Wrath' (in other words, business as usual)   Hamas stages 'Day of Wrath' (in other words, business as usual) Empty1/4/2009, 6:58 am

As I have read, this war between Israel and Gaaza has been going on for forty years. Over religion? I read Israel had been very tolerable regarding the rockets Gaaza was blowing over the border into Israel. The timetable for refraining had expired, and Israel is in full force mode to protect its citizens.

Its been reported that their were bombs, labs, etc., hidden in schools, homes, every public building practically, and a tunnel leading to Egypt was used to obtain guns and ammunition for Gaaza.

I still can't fathom what is going through these terrorists minds when they use their own children as suicide bombers. All the innocent lives are being taken away, as if to kill is their ticket to heaven.

Why? I don't understand why there is such hate in this world when we should all be living in peace. What is the point in this fiasco between Israel and Gaaza?

Sorry to say this, but I side with Israel. They want to live in peace, and if it means wiping the citizens of Gaaza off the map, then so be it. Anyone with 12 wives with ten kids, storing bombs, preaching hate, going before the camera begging to "bring it on" inviting Israel to come and kill him, only to have his wish come true the next day, deserved it. I just feel bad for the innocent people. What good is war?
Back to top Go down
sparks

PostSubject: Re: Hamas stages 'Day of Wrath' (in other words, business as usual)   Hamas stages 'Day of Wrath' (in other words, business as usual) Empty1/4/2009, 9:06 am

Tiger1 wrote:
paul87920 wrote:

According to the Bible, there is no mention of 7 years of peace for Isreal. There will be a short span of a false peace, negotiated by the antichrist. The Tribulation is 7 years long, with various events during that time, the false peace being one of them.

Jesus is for EVERYONE, Paul. Very Happy
Worldwide, there are more Muslims,Buddhists and Hindus who do not believe in Jesus than Christians who do. Are all those people wrong because they hold different beliefs than you do?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Hamas stages 'Day of Wrath' (in other words, business as usual)   Hamas stages 'Day of Wrath' (in other words, business as usual) Empty1/4/2009, 10:15 am

OK,then explain to me how religious prophecy is related to a discussion on a military action by Israel?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hamas stages 'Day of Wrath' (in other words, business as usual)   Hamas stages 'Day of Wrath' (in other words, business as usual) Empty1/4/2009, 10:28 am

Back on topic--- Hamas being the terrorist group that it is, will not go by any rules. They don't have an Army, Navy or Air Force. They have rockets. They continue to be a problem for Israel and always have been on a daily basis.

Israel has every right to go in and defend themselves and get rid of the problem.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hamas stages 'Day of Wrath' (in other words, business as usual)   Hamas stages 'Day of Wrath' (in other words, business as usual) Empty1/4/2009, 10:32 am

party42 wrote:
Back on topic--- Hamas being the terrorist group that it is, will not go by any rules. They don't have an Army, Navy or Air Force. They have rockets. They continue to be a problem for Israel and always have been on a daily basis.

Israel has every right to go in and defend themselves and get rid of the problem.

Exactly. What is frustrating is hearing other countries condemning Israel for defending theselves. It seems to me that any country who is attacked should have the right to defend their country. Hamas like all other fanatical muslim terrorist groups will never hold to a peace treaty. They can't. They see Christians and Jews as infidels and they will never and can never be "friends" with infidels according to their Quran.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Hamas stages 'Day of Wrath' (in other words, business as usual)   Hamas stages 'Day of Wrath' (in other words, business as usual) Empty1/4/2009, 11:15 am

Ohhmama wrote:
Hamas like all other fanatical muslim terrorist groups will never hold to a peace treaty. They can't. They see Christians and Jews as infidels and they will never and can never be "friends" with infidels according to their Quran.
I don't foresee any compromise. I think it will come down to a winner and a loser.
Go, Jews!!!
Rah!!!
Rah!!!
Rah!!!
Back to top Go down
sparks

PostSubject: Re: Hamas stages 'Day of Wrath' (in other words, business as usual)   Hamas stages 'Day of Wrath' (in other words, business as usual) Empty1/4/2009, 1:07 pm

I'm going to start out my part of this discussion by stating that I believe murder is both wrong and immoral. Neither side has the right to launch rockets into the other side's territory which kill innocent victims. The only way this conflict will ever end is for the rest of the world to quit taking sides and stop doing business with both Israel and Palestine. Stop selling them the guns they need. Stop selling them the rockets that kill women and children. Stop donating money to organizations that support terrorism. Set up a war crimes tribunal that prosecutes the criminals who are willing to murder others because of their misguided religious beliefs. This is the only rational opinion
that can be taken.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Hamas stages 'Day of Wrath' (in other words, business as usual)   Hamas stages 'Day of Wrath' (in other words, business as usual) Empty1/4/2009, 1:22 pm

sparks wrote:
Neither side has the right to launch rockets into the other side's territory which kill innocent victims.

One side, Israel, most certainly has the right to retaliate for rockets launched into its territory. It is not Israel’s fault that innocent Palestinians die as the result of the terrorists placing rocket launchers in residential neighborhoods, thus making them targets.

sparks wrote:
Stop selling them the guns they need. Stop selling them the rockets that kill women and children. Stop donating money to organizations that support terrorism. Set up a war crimes tribunal that prosecutes the criminals who are willing to murder others because of their misguided religious beliefs.

The implementation of each of the above measures wouldn't change a thing if applied to Israel, but each would apply wholly to the prevention of the terrorists from maintaining the status quo.
Back to top Go down
Face

Face

PostSubject: Re: Hamas stages 'Day of Wrath' (in other words, business as usual)   Hamas stages 'Day of Wrath' (in other words, business as usual) Empty1/4/2009, 1:45 pm

Artie60438 wrote:

OK,then explain to me how religious prophecy is related to a discussion on a military action by Israel?

Because that is how the whole thing really started. The entire military action is based on religoius intolerance by the entire region, and the simple fact of saying my religon is better than yours, or you don't have a right to believe the way you do, just the way I do. As Golda Meir said, we will have peace only when the other side loves their children more than they hate us.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hamas stages 'Day of Wrath' (in other words, business as usual)   Hamas stages 'Day of Wrath' (in other words, business as usual) Empty1/4/2009, 3:55 pm

Hamas started it, and Israel is going to finish it. Israel has a right to defend themselves.
Back to top Go down
sparks

PostSubject: Re: Hamas stages 'Day of Wrath' (in other words, business as usual)   Hamas stages 'Day of Wrath' (in other words, business as usual) Empty1/4/2009, 5:01 pm

happy jack wrote:
sparks wrote:
Neither side has the right to launch rockets into the other side's territory which kill innocent victims.

One side, Israel, most certainly has the right to retaliate for rockets launched into its territory. It is not Israel’s fault that innocent Palestinians die as the result of the terrorists placing rocket launchers in residential neighborhoods, thus making them targets.

sparks wrote:
Stop selling them the guns they need. Stop selling them the rockets that kill women and children. Stop donating money to organizations that support terrorism. Set up a war crimes tribunal that prosecutes the criminals who are willing to murder others because of their misguided religious beliefs.

The implementation of each of the above measures wouldn't change a thing if applied to Israel, but each would apply wholly to the prevention of the terrorists from maintaining the status quo.
Israel lacks the natural resources to build weapons and ammunition from scratch. If the flow of imported raw materials were stopped,Israel would be unable to build any weapons or ammunition. Two thirds of Israel's present weapon production is exported to the rest of the world for profit. Undoubtedly ,some of those weapons reach terrorist hands and are used to attack Israel.
Your claim that Israel is not to blame for the civilian deaths it's rockets cause is ludicrous. They launch those rockets with the knowledge that innocent people will die from them.
Modern day warfare always involves civilians who lack the means to leave the battlezones where they live.
Back to top Go down
Face

Face

PostSubject: Re: Hamas stages 'Day of Wrath' (in other words, business as usual)   Hamas stages 'Day of Wrath' (in other words, business as usual) Empty1/4/2009, 5:20 pm

sparks wrote:
Two thirds of Israel's present weapon production is exported to the rest of the world for profit. Undoubtedly ,some of those weapons reach terrorist hands and are used to attack Israel.

Care to site a source for your post here?

sparks wrote:
Your claim that Israel is not to blame for the civilian deaths it's rockets cause is ludicrous. They launch those rockets with the knowledge that innocent people will die from them.
Modern day warfare always involves civilians who lack the means to leave the battlezones where they live.

To claim there won't be any deaths from the innocent, is probably a little nieve, but Israel is not to blame since this last round was not started by them, to ask them not to defend themselves is silly. So the dead should be placed upon Hammas' feet.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Hamas stages 'Day of Wrath' (in other words, business as usual)   Hamas stages 'Day of Wrath' (in other words, business as usual) Empty1/4/2009, 6:12 pm

Face wrote:
sparks wrote:
Two thirds of Israel's present weapon production is exported to the rest of the world for profit. Undoubtedly ,some of those weapons reach terrorist hands and are used to attack Israel.

Record Israeli arms sales irk US

Israeli arms exports stand at USD 4.2 billion in 2006, concern over another possible US attempt to limit sales to China

Ariyeh Egozi
Published: 12.10.06, 11:37 / Israel Money

Israeli arms exports are breaking records and officials are concerned that it may irk the United States as the industry braces for a possible repeat of previous US attempts to limit the sale of weapons to certain countries, namely China.

In 2006 the Israeli Military Industries ended the year with an all time record sum total of USD 4.2 billion in exports, not counting the several multi-million dollar deals which are already in their final stages.

Israel exports virtually everything, from Tavor assault rifles to artillery shells to fortification systems, intelligence solutions, missiles, drones and space equipment.

"The ability of the Israeli Military Industry annoys certain US administration officials," said a source from within the security industry on Saturday. He claims that these officials are making allegations that Israel has sold technological information to 'problematic' countries like China.

The most noticeable growth in security exports was recorded in Israel Aerospace Industries sales. In the first nine months of 2006 IAI sales stood at USD 2 billion compared to USD 1.75 billion for the same period the year before – a 14 percent increase.

Orders from the IAI reached USD 6.9 billion in late September compared to USD 5.8 billion in 2005 – a 19 percent increase.

To compare, Russia's 2005 arms sales totaled at USD 7 billion (a 22 percent increase from 2004's USD 5.4 billion) but, as recently revealed by President Vladimir Putin, will drop to USD 6 billion in 2006.
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3338042,00.html
Back to top Go down
sparks

PostSubject: Re: Hamas stages 'Day of Wrath' (in other words, business as usual)   Hamas stages 'Day of Wrath' (in other words, business as usual) Empty1/4/2009, 8:52 pm

Face wrote:
sparks wrote:

sparks wrote:

To claim there won't be any deaths from the innocent, is probably a little nieve, but Israel is not to blame since this last round was not started by them, to ask them not to defend themselves is silly. So the dead should be placed upon Hammas' feet.
I don't understand how anyone can claim launching rockets into urban areas filled with civilians is "defending themselves". You defend yourself when you identify and attack the enemy,not by shooting rockets in urban areas. These attacks involving civilians have been going on for years and both sides continue to escalate the hate and killing.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: Hamas stages 'Day of Wrath' (in other words, business as usual)   Hamas stages 'Day of Wrath' (in other words, business as usual) Empty1/4/2009, 11:59 pm

sparks wrote:
Face wrote:
sparks wrote:

sparks wrote:

I don't understand how anyone can claim launching rockets into urban areas filled with civilians is "defending themselves". You defend yourself when you identify and attack the enemy,not by shooting rockets in urban areas. These attacks involving civilians have been going on for years and both sides continue to escalate the hate and killing.

War sucks. Nobody likes to see civilians killed. I don't really think that Israel has any good options, unfortunately. The Middle East is a frickin' mess, and there is precious little that can be done about it.

There's a virtual civil war going on between Hamas and Fatah for supremacy over a Palestinian State that doesn't even exist. Hamas has no intention of negotiating with Israel. They steadfastly refuse to acknowledge the Jewish State and won't settle for any compromise unless it ends with the destruction of Israel. That's not much of a basis for peace.

At least, in theory, Israel can deal with Fatah. Hamas gave Israel the pretext to retaliate by continuing sporadic missile attacks on Israeli towns. Now it looks like Israel is on a mission to destroy Hamas as a player in the Palestinian movement. The whole thing really sucks, because a whole lot of innocent people are getting killed.

But if Hamas continues to insist on the "right to lob missiles" into Israeli towns, it's not going to be pretty.

Damn, the Middle East is a downer.
Back to top Go down
paul87920

paul87920

PostSubject: Re: Hamas stages 'Day of Wrath' (in other words, business as usual)   Hamas stages 'Day of Wrath' (in other words, business as usual) Empty1/5/2009, 1:27 am

It's appalling that the Israelis are doing the same thing to the Palestinians that was done to them only a few decades ago.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Hamas stages 'Day of Wrath' (in other words, business as usual)   Hamas stages 'Day of Wrath' (in other words, business as usual) Empty1/5/2009, 4:27 am

sparks wrote:

They are "defending themselves" by identifying and attacking the enemy because Hamas uses civilian areas as operational bases. It's impossible for Israel to not harm civilians as long as Hamas continues to hide behind civilians!.
Back to top Go down
sparks

PostSubject: Re: Hamas stages 'Day of Wrath' (in other words, business as usual)   Hamas stages 'Day of Wrath' (in other words, business as usual) Empty1/5/2009, 6:46 am

Scorpion wrote:
sparks wrote:
Face wrote:

sparks wrote:

War sucks. Nobody likes to see civilians killed. I don't really think that Israel has any good options, unfortunately. The Middle East is a frickin' mess, and there is precious little that can be done about it.

There's a virtual civil war going on between Hamas and Fatah for supremacy over a Palestinian State that doesn't even exist. Hamas has no intention of negotiating with Israel. They steadfastly refuse to acknowledge the Jewish State and won't settle for any compromise unless it ends with the destruction of Israel. That's not much of a basis for peace.

At least, in theory, Israel can deal with Fatah. Hamas gave Israel the pretext to retaliate by continuing sporadic missile attacks on Israeli towns. Now it looks like Israel is on a mission to destroy Hamas as a player in the Palestinian movement. The whole thing really sucks, because a whole lot of innocent people are getting killed.

But if Hamas continues to insist on the "right to lob missiles" into Israeli towns, it's not going to be pretty.

Damn, the Middle East is a downer.
I think that war is the real "downer". Causing the death of innocent civilians,whether it is done by government
or as a reaction to previous government aggression by independent groups represents a utter failure to seek out solutions that will benefit everyone involved. Face made a comment by Golda Meier earlier in this thread that I thought was very good.
As Golda Meir said, we will have peace only when the other side loves their children more than they hate us
Eventually, I believe the only effective way to prevent regional conflicts from spreading out of control and impacting other parts of the world is for the global community to ostracize the the two sides involved. Stop sending the money and the arms the leaders need to continue their butchery. In the end, I believe that this is the only stance that a truly moral person can take.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hamas stages 'Day of Wrath' (in other words, business as usual)   Hamas stages 'Day of Wrath' (in other words, business as usual) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hamas stages 'Day of Wrath' (in other words, business as usual)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next