Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

So THIS is the LETTER she was so busy writing...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
UrRight

So THIS is the LETTER she was so busy writing... Empty
PostSubject: So THIS is the LETTER she was so busy writing...   So THIS is the LETTER she was so busy writing... Empty7/26/2010, 4:25 pm

AND ifYOU don't mind....I'd like to get back to the letter I'm writing the Times! You're a freaking looser. You proved shitz.I bought the paper today and your version is out of context, You love drama.

How did your ticket go in court today?????? Looser.

You'll do ANYTHING DRAMATIC to make your life intersting. Again...you failed.

Again. Razz
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: So THIS is the LETTER she was so busy writing...   So THIS is the LETTER she was so busy writing... Empty7/26/2010, 6:52 pm

[size=18]mattlap Post subject: Re: Hammond 2009 Audit ReleasedPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:03 am

They would have had to have had a healthy appetite to be able to put away that much food based on the menu.

OR????

Dat,

I downloaded and looked at the menu yesterday. Entrees run from $29 to $42 and don't come with a side dish. Side dishes run from $9 to $15. I am sure they found a way to throw in a cocktail or 2 as well. Add in 20% gratuity and 7.25% food and drink tax and you can easily get to that price.

This had to be for the Retail convention that they seem to go to every year, without drawing quality retailers.

"None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe"

I salute the people that actually spell out the facts.

Hey Free, nice try at exposing something you failed at again.

Try again for the next seven years.

Thank you, Mattlapp for being unbiased, whether the truth hurts or not. Thanks

My friend and I went to RED LOBSTER in 2006. One big Dish, one appetizer, one tropical drink we shared, $65.00 then we had to add on the tip and tax. It was near enough to blow me out of my seat...I was the one offering the dinner. We're both frugal....by the way.

Take a dip in the lake across the street from your house, free. Quit writing letters to the Times that isn't worth ten cents.

They only know what you feed them. Today I bought it - what a wate of 75 cents....never again. Was looking for a crime committed that required 7 or 8 squad cars on our end of the block. Nothing.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: So THIS is the LETTER she was so busy writing...   So THIS is the LETTER she was so busy writing... Empty7/30/2010, 7:03 pm

Funny....just hilarious...reading the Hammond forum - nothing changes, Not even the topics for weeks.

Freekey1 said, "Same ole shit". (something to that effect, not exact words...)

A bet offered by Ken J...he wants to wager...I want in...McDermott WILL be re-elected. Then we may get some new topics from FreeTard.

And, administrator, why is it when you log on to read the latest posts, it ends at a certain point where you cannot read others' responses?

It's happening more often than you think. Someone is flucking with the board. Maybe one of FreeTard'sfriends? Who else? It only happens under the "Lounge".
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: So THIS is the LETTER she was so busy writing...   So THIS is the LETTER she was so busy writing... Empty7/30/2010, 8:13 pm

UrRight wrote:
Funny....just hilarious...reading the Hammond forum - nothing changes, Not even the topics for weeks.

Freekey1 said, "Same ole shit". (something to that effect, not exact words...)

A bet offered by Ken J...he wants to wager...I want in...McDermott WILL be re-elected. Then we may get some new topics from FreeTard.

I can hardly wait until election night when it starts to sink in that all her ranting and raving was for nothing. She failed miserably last time to unseat him and this time will be no different.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So THIS is the LETTER she was so busy writing...   So THIS is the LETTER she was so busy writing... Empty

Back to top Go down

So THIS is the LETTER she was so busy writing...
Page 1 of 1