Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

43% Now View 'Tea Party' Label As A Negative

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Artie60438

43% Now View 'Tea Party' Label As A Negative Empty
PostSubject: 43% Now View 'Tea Party' Label As A Negative   43% Now View 'Tea Party' Label As A Negative Empty8/30/2011, 12:41 pm

As many of you know,I don't think too much of Rasmussen polls since they usually favor the right. But when even they can't spin something like this I believe it's worth noting.....
Quote :
Looks like it’s a little more popular to be a liberal or a progressive these days, although conservative remains the best political label you can put on a candidate for public office. Being linked to the Tea Party is the biggest negative.

Rasmussen Reports periodically asks Likely U.S. Voters to rate political labels, and the latest national telephone survey finds that 38% consider it a positive when a political candidate is described as “conservative.” That’s consistent with surveys for several years but down slightly from 42% in January. Twenty-seven percent (27%) see conservative as a negative political label, up six points from the prior survey. Thirty percent (30%) rate it somewhere in between. (To see survey question wording, click here.)

“Tea Party” has suffered much worse. Considered a positive political label by 29%, 43% now think Tea Party is a negative description for a candidate. That’s a net rating of negative 14, making it the worst thing you can call a candidate. Twenty-three percent (23%) put it somewhere in between.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1