Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lou Pinella to retire at end of season

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Artie60438

Lou Pinella to retire at end of season Empty
PostSubject: Lou Pinella to retire at end of season   Lou Pinella to retire at end of season Empty7/20/2010, 2:40 pm

Piniella says he will retire at season's end

My suggestion for the title of his book he will undoubtedly write...."Career suicide...Lou Pinella & the Chicago Cubs" Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KarenT

PostSubject: Re: Lou Pinella to retire at end of season   Lou Pinella to retire at end of season Empty7/20/2010, 5:01 pm

From what I read, he's lucky they let him stay that long.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Lou Pinella to retire at end of season   Lou Pinella to retire at end of season Empty7/20/2010, 5:53 pm

KarenT wrote:
If Cubs fans thought that the sale of the team last year was going to help them turn the corner,they were sadly mistaken. These new owners have done nothing to improve the team,instead concentrating on things like remodeling the bathrooms and installing a Toyota sign in left field. During a particularly bad stretch this season,in fact it may have been when Zambrano blew up,they were in Africa on safari,no less. Rolling Eyes You would think that during their very first year of ownership they could have postponed that.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: Lou Pinella to retire at end of season   Lou Pinella to retire at end of season Empty7/21/2010, 2:23 pm

KarenT wrote:

As a lifelong Cubs fan, I am more than happy with Lou's performance over the past few seasons.

This season has been a disappointment so far, but it's not over yet. Hopefully, the Cubs will win a bunch of games between now and the end of the season and send Lou out on a high note.
Back to top Go down
KarenT

PostSubject: Re: Lou Pinella to retire at end of season   Lou Pinella to retire at end of season Empty7/21/2010, 4:08 pm

As someone said, wish in one hand and *hi* in the other - see which one gets full faster.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lou Pinella to retire at end of season   Lou Pinella to retire at end of season Empty

Back to top Go down

Lou Pinella to retire at end of season
Page 1 of 1