Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Aloha From Hawaii! ...Wish You New Coats for the Season!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
UrRight

Aloha From Hawaii! ...Wish You New Coats for the Season! Empty
PostSubject: Aloha From Hawaii! ...Wish You New Coats for the Season!   Aloha From Hawaii! ...Wish You New Coats for the Season! Empty12/18/2010, 1:42 pm

http://www.politico.com/politico44/perm/1210/wish_you_were_here_15dc0733-5ff8-4aaa-bf1a-f44d793b8c5d.html
Well, Flotus left today with her children for Hawaii. Wonder if they took the doggy or if he flies with Potus...or gets his own AirForce One ride.
I'm ashamed of these people. All that taxpayers' money with over twenty trees inside the White House...hubby putting on a "show and tell" with bills sitting on his desk since when? April?
How many vacations do these people need? How many parties or golf outings?
This is shameful. Our border patrol who served in Iraq comes to protect our border, and not a peep from POTUS about him getting killed in our own country by illegals.
Yet...we're expected to pluck names off of trees to honor little unfortunate kids that don't even ask for much...especially one who "wants a coat for his mom".
How sickening.
Like one commentor put it:
"Obama should have taken his girls to the ghetto to show who supported him".
Enough said.
10th vacation for a FLOTUS who floats in the limelight with the latest fashions.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Aloha From Hawaii! ...Wish You New Coats for the Season!   Aloha From Hawaii! ...Wish You New Coats for the Season! Empty12/19/2010, 11:26 am

(sigh) How many times have we been over this? This is from Aug 22,2010
Quote :
Veteran CBS News White House correspondent Mark Knoller, a fastidious keeper of presidential statistics, has kept count. By his tally, Obama has embarked on nine "vacations" since taking office, bringing his total days off to 48. Some of those trips lasted a day and some, like his Christmas holiday in Hawaii, more than a week.

By comparison, Bush had visited his ranch in Crawford, Tex., 14 times at this point in his administration and spent 115 days there.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/08/21/AR2010082102399.html

Please stop regurgitating the same worn out talking points that have been proven to be false.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Aloha From Hawaii! ...Wish You New Coats for the Season!   Aloha From Hawaii! ...Wish You New Coats for the Season! Empty12/29/2010, 7:43 pm

Yeah, Artie, how many times did Bush, who I hated, played basketball, golf, and taken trips where they had to block the roads?

Even without that, at least the public didn't know they were having a grand ole' time... I think when you are POTUS, you take vacations once a year.

Living in the White House with servants and cooks, personal secretaries, in my opinion is living in heaven, whether you are a G or a D.

I say, "buckle down, do your job." I worked for the gov't and I only got holidays off...back to work on Monday.

This is for ANY PIECE OF SHIT POTUS, repo or demo. They are all ripping us off. Ask them to rely on medicaid and come back and tell us what they think,. We shouldn't have to support their damn health insurance, and they were to quit lobbyist.

iLLINOIS ALONE HAS OVER 5 THOUSAND OF THEM...WHY DO YOU THINK THIS NATION IS ON THE BRINK?

If I was Flotus or Potus, I would set an example and stay home, home where it doesn't cost a dime with 20 Christmas trees...where the rest of the nation pulls out for the less fortunate, this idiot is playing vacation.

20 plus trees they never had before, being a community activist isn't setting an example.

Typical Bling-bling bling a-hole, white, yellow or black.

It's about the bling.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Aloha From Hawaii! ...Wish You New Coats for the Season!   Aloha From Hawaii! ...Wish You New Coats for the Season! Empty12/29/2010, 7:48 pm

How come they didn't pass out chickens or turkeys this year...like they did when they first got into office?

Forgot why they got where they are. Isn't that ironic? Hawaii costs millions...fluck you people in the USA...

We are no longer community activists...we are on the other "end". See ya in 2012.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Aloha From Hawaii! ...Wish You New Coats for the Season!   Aloha From Hawaii! ...Wish You New Coats for the Season! Empty12/29/2010, 8:48 pm

UrRight wrote:
Yeah, Artie, how many times did Bush, who I hated, played basketball, golf, and taken trips where they had to block the roads?
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: Aloha From Hawaii! ...Wish You New Coats for the Season!   Aloha From Hawaii! ...Wish You New Coats for the Season! Empty12/29/2010, 10:27 pm

He has a hilariously selective memory, doesn't he?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aloha From Hawaii! ...Wish You New Coats for the Season!   Aloha From Hawaii! ...Wish You New Coats for the Season! Empty

Back to top Go down

Aloha From Hawaii! ...Wish You New Coats for the Season!
Page 1 of 1