Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Angry, jobless trolls

Go down 
+2
Artie60438
BigFan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
BigFan

BigFan

Angry, jobless trolls Empty
PostSubject: Angry, jobless trolls   Angry, jobless trolls Empty11/7/2009, 4:22 pm

I really got the anonimos on the nwi.com message board riled up. I started commenting on the new Carter article re: dave's situation. I guess its only ok for them to attack me. If I attack back they swarm like a group of angry, jobless trolls. Sorry for starting them up Dave. I just cant stand by while they pass their exagerated truths and paint the picture as they please.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Angry, jobless trolls   Angry, jobless trolls Empty11/7/2009, 5:20 pm

I post there occasionally,but I try to limit my posts so the thread won't come up in the most read. I wonder how many are Freetime sock puppets.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Angry, jobless trolls   Angry, jobless trolls Empty11/7/2009, 6:28 pm

Artie, despite Timmy and Freetime repeating they are saving posts made by your for their "own files," I wonder what that means.

I saw her, FreeTime posting another allegation today, saying "I know of someone who runs a resort who is friends with the ex, who is a phedophile,"etc. Indirectly, the woman never steps out of her home. Oh, I know she's directing these false claims against me, and you can't tell me differently.

She left the thread go on, lurking others to name names...when I know. When I toted her around, she admitted she meant Dave Hamms and Mayor McDermott were homos. But since she named no names, she was therefore, "innocent". I see now, she makes up lies, does lie, about me trying to collect welfare from two states. Then, recently thought I'd take her bait on this last false allegation.

Since when does FreeTime step out her door to know anyone that owns or runs a state park, which I revealed, and she comes up with this crap? Does she think I'm so stupid that I can't read between the lies?

For your info, Dimwit, FreeTime, the county would have lost Bass Lake Beach and Campground to the state, cuz the former tenants did not pay the bills, did not have insurance, pocketed the money, didn't correct the sewerage, didn't fix the campground up. And guess what? They lost their house, their trailer in another part of Starke County, and now live on welfare. We paid the past bills, improved the place by investing $100,000 grand, and are starting to build the place up. We've tiled the 18 bathrooms, established a pizza place, and installed a homemade ice cream place. I also sponsor events where people can adopt animals, hold fund raisers to make sure those animals are adopted. I am presently scheduling local bands, entertainment for the kids, etc. With NO PaY. It's for my kid. You know damn well, you insinuated me, as you insinuated without speaking names that Dave Hamm and the Mayor is or was homo. To the effect where they got approached at church with there kids. You laughed when I mentioned that to you. Your response was, "I didn't name names". Well, you are now doing the same to me. No way in the world would you know anyone to make up some lie like that. How dare you? I know you better than anyone. Want proof? Have you shaved your armpits, dyed your waist long hair, gotten your teeth clean and bought new tennis shoes since I last saw you summer before last?

Uh, I don't think so. You can see well enough to drive now, look up crap, sneak around, bitch about Hammond, but ya know what? Your appearance and your revealing to me you don't even know your own family tells me more than you can ever dream to make up while you write. You said, "I've never had that kind of family." I said to you, "Call your mom, tell her you are sorry about screwing up the money on the boat". You did, and hell, it worked. Sorry if it went the other way on the board. I wasn't the one.

Had we not stepped in...Bass Lake Beach & Campground would be a sewer. Turned over to the state. And, my ex is the commissioner now, serving on the board, not based on patronage, but those seeking his opinion. What I would like to know is...and don't lie to me...you made that part up out of the blue, that posting, that "I know someone...who is close to her ex...who is a phedophile".. You can stick yourself up your own butt. I know when you are trying to rub me on the other board. Just like when you accused me of trying to apply for SSI in Indiana and Illinois. I don't break laws.

Remember when you bashed the Nipsco green box on 169th, drunk but the cop you went to school with "left you off"? Ever since I mentioned that, you have indirectly, but directly suggested topics indirectly towards me. As you have towards others. Quit your lying. When Tiger answered. you were taken off-topic and went with the flow. But I know you much better. You're a snake. Out to get anyone, anything. Every day you wake p to this board, breath, snort and ingest it, as you do on NorthwestIndiana.com.

Like Arclight (one of among four or five of my admirers) said, "Why don't you shut up? And if you want the rest of the quote, I'll take the time to go copy it. It's about time someone told you to shut up. You and Mayor Timmy post the same insane crap everyday.. Spend the time traveling in person to find out your FOI's as you do on the BOAT in Indiana, the Majestic (check out her card points) then tell us about what you do about what you complain about on THAT BOARD. You visit here, and post about it over there. God, get a life.
Back to top Go down
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Angry, jobless trolls   Angry, jobless trolls Empty11/8/2009, 7:30 am

It doesn't matter what freetime says about Steve or Dave. Anybody that knows them realizes that they are good guys. Let freetime run her mouth so more people will see how silly she really is. Good to see markh on here as he always has something interesting to say. By the way, do you think freetime will poop her pants when she finds out Steve Fowler got a promotion? My guess would be YES. Congrats to Steve.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Angry, jobless trolls   Angry, jobless trolls Empty11/8/2009, 8:02 am

UrRight wrote:
Artie, despite Timmy and Freetime repeating they are saving posts made by your for their "own files," I wonder what that means.

It means she's still off her rocker. She's been pulling the same crap for years,quoting a post and then posting "saved" as a reply. It's her desperate attempt to try and intimidate others from pointing out her hypocrisy,lies,and misstatements. The latest example is that idiotic "libel log" she started on the troll board. Think about it......If you really thought you had a case for libel why on earth would you start a topic about it and post all the so called evidence? Wouldn't it be a lot more logical to just hand it over to an attorney?

It was only some weeks ago that she was trying to intimidate Fowler with some nonsense about "interrogatories" designed to insinuate that there was some legal action in the works.

The bottom line is that she has about as much chance of ever getting an actual judgment against anyone as she does winning a NW Indiana beauty contest.

P.S. You should have posted your comments about her in the "Eye on Freetime" thread so she could see it. She can't see posts in this forum,only invited members can.
Back to top Go down
BigFan

BigFan

PostSubject: Re: Angry, jobless trolls   Angry, jobless trolls Empty11/8/2009, 1:21 pm

Im going to continue posting a link to TOB on the times website to expose the crazies and their private outbursts of hate. I think if normal people see that the jobless trolls post incessantly on the times discussions and TOB they will see that those people have issues. They have posted 10's of thousands of posts OTOB and that seems a little extremem to normal people.

:stir:

Everytime I post on thie times article discussions these people make ten useless posts attacking my view. I think their goal is to cover my post. The best was when the original mailman article was posted I counted the number of posts that came from the same individuals. 60% of the ~200 posts were from the same 5 sock puppets. Of course they called me a loser for counting posts. :woot:
Back to top Go down
Mailman

Mailman

PostSubject: Re: Angry, jobless trolls   Angry, jobless trolls Empty11/10/2009, 5:12 pm

Freetime is so full of it she can't see straight. The fact is, and I found this out through someone who tried to sue her for her non stop lies about him on the Times Board, she can sue no one. The only people who can be sued are the providers of the forum for the libel or slander. In a nutshell she's insane !!
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Angry, jobless trolls   Angry, jobless trolls Empty11/10/2009, 7:41 pm

Mailman wrote:
Freetime is so full of it she can't see straight. The fact is, and I found this out through someone who tried to sue her for her non stop lies about him on the Times Board, she can sue no one. The only people who can be sued are the providers of the forum for the libel or slander. In a nutshell she's insane !!

Not only that,but she would have to prove actual damages. Her entire posting history could easily be used to prove that she deliberately provokes people,not to mention her countless slanderous accusations against Hammond city leaders.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Angry, jobless trolls   Angry, jobless trolls Empty11/11/2009, 7:44 am

Well, she couldn't wait to comment on the headline at 3:00 a.m., "pushing the envelope," which I felt was a slur to the Mailman and his family.

The most sensible remark under the article came from someone a court reporter, stating this case is so overblown, and it is. It's overkill. It shouldn't be in the newspaper, and it's NOT that big of a deal, regardless as to how they try to exploit it. It's actually sickening to read the same posts attacking Dave's family over and over.

If it were any other family, it wouldn't be in the paper. I'd like to know how many plants that helicopter discovered over the many years prior to this, by the IN State Police. Isn't that enough to say it was a political target, to bust those plants and only those plants...and throw it in the paper as if it's a damn field of them? It was a set up.

By the way. I don't smoke pot, but I know a lot of people that do. I've always felt if they regulated the drugs (pot, to me is not as bad as booze, though I don't do it), but I always said from the beginning, if they controlled and taxed the stuff, we wouldn't have kids gang-banging with the drug smugglers.

I actually feel very sorry that this family is being put in the limelight. I would not want my business out on the street like that, and under any other family, it wouldn't have been over-blown. It's better to just not even answer to any of that stuff.
Back to top Go down
BigFan

BigFan

PostSubject: Re: Angry, jobless trolls   Angry, jobless trolls Empty11/11/2009, 7:13 pm

FREEBIRDBRAINS WROTE A BOOK AT 530 AM AFTER SHE AWOKE TO FIND MY POST SAT THERE FOR HOURS WITHOUT ANYONE TO COMBAT ME. I THINK IT IS HILARIOUS HER FIRST RESPONSE DIRECTED AT ME. AGAIN, IM SORRY FOR EGGING ON THE FREETROLLS, BUT I FIND IT COMICAL THEIR REACTIONS.

freetime said on: November 11, 2009, 5:36 am
TBD said: "Is it just me or do these same people comment on every article that mentions Hammond? But wait, if you think posting here on every article that mentions Hammond was a full time job, check out their private forum;

http://www.northwestindiana.com/discussionforum/viewforum.php?f=15&sid=ec553ae21d9a67285b7d5a320460ebd7

THERE'S ALMOST 20,000 POSTS, 6,900 BY FREETIME HERSELF; SERIOUSLY. THATS ALMOST FOUR POSTS A DAY 7 DAYS A WEEK BY FREETIME/AKA MARSHA SINCE MCDERMOTT TOOK OFFICE 6 YEARS AGO!!! =====================================================================

Youll recognize freetime posting all day long, blogging about her favorite subject, McDermott conspiracy theories. The other bloggers you see here go by different names on their private forum, but rest assured they are there.

WHEN DO THEY WORK??"

===========================================================================================

Under a myriad of user names including Big Unit, Dixie Chick Freakazoid and many others, TBD posted thousands and thousands of scurrilous lies about me on that same message board he posted. It's not private, by the way. Anyone can sign up and take part as long as they are willing to follow the rules.
Many of the posts were made while TBD was on the city time clock, especially after he returned from one of his frequent liquid lunches.
He can only look at that board now because he finally ran out of chances and has been banned from there once and for all.
Fortunately, the administrator at Northwest Indiana.com was vigilant in policing the board so people like TBD couldn't kill it like they did the Times message board.
I'm so glad Northewest Indiana.com remains in operation to provide an outlet for free speech. The Times readers comments on stories, which can't be deleted or edited by users, are also a much welcomed method of free expression of thought here in the Region.
Thanks Times for coming up with a viable replacement for your dear departed message board!

Now about the Woerpel case. It's very interesting that Dave Woerpel refused to answer on his WJOB show, which includes sponsorship by publicly funded entities in Hammond , about what happened in court. Instead, he posted on a local message board that Times reporter Bill Dolan had it all wrong.
I know better. It's just too bad for all involved in this case that Dolan has more than enough history as a reporter to know all the players and could lay it all out for us with his story.
I'm starting to think the cases against the whole Woerpel family ought to be moved out of Lake County, where the intrusion of partisan politics in the judicial system seems complete.
=========================================================================
Back to top Go down
BigFan

BigFan

PostSubject: Re: Angry, jobless trolls   Angry, jobless trolls Empty11/11/2009, 7:21 pm

MY COMMENT WAS THE ONLY COMMENT FROM 9PM TO 530AM WHEN SHE WOKE UP AND IMEDIATELY WENT TO THE STORY. WOW, SHE MUST HAVE FREAKED OUT. THERE ARE TWO OTHER LENGHTY COMMENTS FROM HER TRYING TO COVER HER (IT'S?) TRACKS.

THERE WAS A GOOD POST COMBATTING HER LIES, BECAUSE I AM NOT ANY OF THE PEOPLE/ NAMES SHE CLAIMED ME TO BE. IT SEEMS IT WAS REMOVED FROM THE DISCUSSION, BUT SOMEONE COMMENTED ON IT SO IT IS AVAILABLE. WITHIN 15 MINUTES OF THE POST ONE OF THE GANG ATTACKED PM219. HERE WAS THAT POST....

PropertyMan219 said: "Freetime at her best. Accuse accuse accuse. You can hear her daily on WJOB, the land of losers, and their private message board that consists of 4-5 members bashing Hammond. Ive tried signing up for the site numerous times with no response.

http://www.bigotcentral.com/discussionforum/viewforum.php?f=15

Freetime and her pals are the people that destroyed the free speech on the times message boards. Her accusations have not stopped, and none have ever been confirmed. She sits in front of her computer all day every day waiting to pounce on the next article that mentions hammond. What a life!"
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Angry, jobless trolls   Angry, jobless trolls Empty11/14/2009, 7:49 am

Administrator, while I've got'cha here, can you reinstate my avitar? I don't know how that happened, but you probably know my history on computers and sidekicks. We just don't last too long (the gadgets) without me screwing them up.

MarkH: Check out how many points and free meals are racked up at the Majestic I, 3rd floor, Keno machines. LOL

On the old Times board, I can remember so many of us posting, and even though we agreed, disagreed, there were a lot of fun forums.

A lot of laughs.

The forum with Dwight Taylor, I'll never forget! The parties with Oh,Mama!

Even despite that, the posts by FreeTime on the old Times board, continue on with the Bigot Central board. She lives, breathes, and eats Hammond politicians. If she's as credible as she claims, with the reporters from the Times, why not spend time as an outside contractor digging up dirt, and get paid for it? You are allowed to make money while collecting from SSD without reducing your SSD. It would provide extra money for her. She's doing it anyway, so why not work, get paid, and pay into the system?

Because she can't get the facts straight, that's why. She's only good at tipping off the reporters as to what "she believes," which gives them new ideas for new columns/which means less work for them. Keisling probably gets his headlines from her. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Last edited by UrRight on 11/14/2009, 7:57 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added more crap.)
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Angry, jobless trolls   Angry, jobless trolls Empty11/14/2009, 8:08 am

UrRight wrote:

Even despite that, the posts by FreeTime on the old Times board, continue on with the Bigot Central board. She lives, breathes, and eats Hammond politicians. If she's as credible as she claims, with the reporters from the Times, why not spend time as an outside contractor digging up dirt, and get paid for it? You are allowed to make money while collecting from SSD without reducing your SSD. It would provide extra money for her. She's doing it anyway, so why not work, get paid, and pay into the system?

Because she can't get the facts straight, that's why.

It would be like paying someone to prove the earth is flat. Everyone knows she's a kook. Nobody in the media wants to go near her.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Angry, jobless trolls   Angry, jobless trolls Empty11/14/2009, 9:37 am

From Big Fan's post up there:

Quoting FreeTime:

Now about the Woerpel case. It's very interesting that Dave Woerpel refused to answer on his WJOB show, which includes sponsorship by publicly funded entities in Hammond , about what happened in court. Instead, he posted on a local message board that Times reporter Bill Dolan had it all wrong.I know better.

No. If she KNEW BETTER, she'd know you are not suppose to talk publicily to anyone about a pending case. Does she think Dave's stupid, and would risk his case in public? Personally, I feel this is a family matter, no matter what office or job you have. For all everyone knows, the son that claimed the "whole family knew," may have been trying to skirt around the police thinking if he said that, he wouldn't get in trouble with his brother for knowing, and the parents didn't know. Who knows, either way, you don't hang out dirty laundry, and every person has dirty laundry, including myself, Free, whomever. It's a FAMILY matter.

Now I can see how smart she is. NOT.

Hey Artie, the Times reporters half-axed the truth anyway. May as well pay another half-brain to help them out.

When I read a story in the Times and then read the same story in the Post-Tribune, I have come to the conclusion that the Times doesn't go in-depth about the facts, and nor do they present the reporting as precise, without prejudice as the Post-Trib.

They do not also run articles to rile up gossip. Such as in the case of Dave's family. That was a set-up, and I wouldn't doubt if you know who was behind it. She has some connections to those at the scene that pretend to be the mayor's friend, but probably (I said, probably) feeds her the scoop. I say that because I've noticed on TOB, she refers to someone as or some as, "HER SOURCES".

She can be right on some points, and subjects, but you are talking about .1% right.

Last edited by UrRight on 11/14/2009, 9:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added more crap.)
Back to top Go down
BigFan

BigFan

PostSubject: Re: Angry, jobless trolls   Angry, jobless trolls Empty11/14/2009, 11:23 am

I learned the times tactics for story writing when my family was involved in a front page, top story of the news, years ago. They drew a picture of the story that made my brother out to be a murderer. Of course when the case was thrown out of court, that story appeared on the back page of the local section. They are a gossip column period.

If the post tribune increases the accuracy of their reporting to combat the times, they coud become the #1 paper in the region. The Hammond Haters are the minority, and most people would switch papers to get away from them.

I want facts in a newspaper story, not a story developed from exagerations.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Angry, jobless trolls   Angry, jobless trolls Empty11/14/2009, 3:53 pm

UrRight wrote:

They do not also run articles to rile up gossip. Such as in the case of Dave's family. That was a set-up, and I wouldn't doubt if you know who was behind it. She has some connections to those at the scene that pretend to be the mayor's friend, but probably (I said, probably) feeds her the scoop. I say that because I've noticed on TOB, she refers to someone as or some as, "HER SOURCES".

She can be right on some points, and subjects, but you are talking about .1% right.

I doubt she had anything to do with it. My money says that McTavern's is involved. "Her sources" = Voices in her head and an overactive imagination.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Angry, jobless trolls   Angry, jobless trolls Empty11/16/2009, 8:48 am

🍿 LOL...and an empty mind that is the workshop for the devil.
Back to top Go down
Robin Banks

Robin Banks

PostSubject: Re: Angry, jobless trolls   Angry, jobless trolls Empty11/16/2009, 11:41 am

Do you really think McTavern's is involved? How so?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Angry, jobless trolls   Angry, jobless trolls Empty11/16/2009, 11:59 am

Robin Banks wrote:
Do you really think McTavern's is involved? How so?

Mailman was one of the most outspoken in trying to shut them down for being a nuisance. Since he lives right in close proximity,they may have looked over the fence,seen the alleged plants and reported them. For all we know they could have planted them. I'm not accusing them of that nor do I have any information that would prove that one way or the other. I'm merely speculating.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Angry, jobless trolls   Angry, jobless trolls Empty11/16/2009, 12:56 pm

I'm back...don't feel good, taking the day off.

I meant what YOU speculated, Artie. The whole thing just sounds so fishy.

Here is why:

1) Howmany times has a helicopter from the state of Indiana flown over the miles and miles of farmland in downstate, and busted somebody, rather, "spotted" three plants, where, logically speaking, they would have to see a a field of them growing...in order to make it worth their time. Never heard of that kind of bust in all my years since I've read the newspapers from Indiana.

So...how can they possibly spot those plants, few as they were, without a "tip-off".

2) Dave acknowledged they had gone through some awful times with their son. The newspaper quoted the one son as saying "his brother planted them," and that "the whole family knew". That's something I would say if my brother planted them and I needed to cover my butt, at that age...knowing my parents didn't know, thinking my dad would get me out of this one, because of his involvement in neighborhood crime. The kid was confronted without an attorney or his parents around. Which makes me wonder, were his Miranda rights given. The right to remain silent? That there, would and should blow the whole case out of the window.

They went and arrested the mom at work or summoned her to come home (you don't know which version, the NWI times changed their story without noting it to be a correction)... No one still knows the truth about that, but what it made it sound like, (in the Times story), was they went and arrested her at her work place. Then they changed the story that she was allowed home. It doesn't matter, though. Was she given her Miranda rights?

3) I find it hard to believe that Dave really knew those plants were back there, given the fact the position he holds as a crime fighter. Especially when he fought against McTavern's witnessing a killing. My speculation is, he was caught off-guard, didn't know about the plants (most parents make their kids do the lawn at that age, if they are still at home), and when caught off-guard, may have been thinking, "Oh, shitz, the kid does this to me?" ...went on thinking, well, "if they say it's there, guess he did it"

I'm just speculating what could have taken place. Only because I know my parents went through a lot of crap with 2 or 3 out of five kids. We pulled crap like you wouldn't believe, that if it happened today, we wouldn't have gotten away with it. We always found away around things, and although things are much different today, there seems to be things in this story that point to a "set-up".

I would like to point out that I may have been misunderstood on my last post. I didn't mean to speculate FreeTime was behind the Mailman. I was trying to point out on a line that she sure gets her gossip faster than anyone, (such as when Steve got his promotion), she posted it before anyone else even mentioned it. So, someone within the Hammond City Hall is feeding her ahead of time. She thrives on that.
Back to top Go down
Mailman

Mailman

PostSubject: Re: Angry, jobless trolls   Angry, jobless trolls Empty11/20/2009, 10:48 am

The angry jobless troll named freetime is now taking credit for getting Julie to move my case. I find it funny that the Enquirer decided to print the story today. I knew she recused herself on Nov. 12th. For the record I am no longer a member of the Board of governors nor the Hammond Park Bd, and haven't been since Sept. Steve also resigned from the Sanitary Bd. the week he took his promotion. Freetime and the Times have told very little about the truth concerning this matter, and I find it laughable. Btw Artie you are correct just drive by and look at the sign on the property they own north of McTaverns.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Angry, jobless trolls   Angry, jobless trolls Empty11/20/2009, 12:55 pm

What sign? The Cantrell law firm? That doesn't hit right. What do you mean, Mailman?

I know whichever direction the case goes, Ms. Freetime/aka neighborhood reporter, who can very well work the job from home, can get paid for it, can still be the first online, the last online, typing all day, making up lies, and The Times SUCKS.

Even Keisling. All his recent and prior headlines are about Hammond. Nice, except where is his credibility outside being a drunk off the job or on? Do they test him for alcohol? A folicle test would prove if he writes while drunk.

Even though the case was transferred to another judge in another county, they still rant and rave, speculating there is something to it, all though they demanded it in their original public posts that it should be out of Cantrell's court.

You just can't please IDIOTS that have no life.

If FreeTime owned her own home, paid taxes, then yes, she has a right to voice opinions, but until then, she isn't worth listening to. Much less, who will bury her if she goes after or before her mom?(Heaven forbid, would not wish that on anyone).

The public. Her brother, her sister, her cousin have nothing to do with her. Neither does her mom, though she'd like the public to believe otherwise. She referred to her mom as a "witch" and declared with all her heart she "hated her". She can't erase those words from my memory.

They're not done attacking...she's mad about a "110% increase" in rental inspections. Geeze, mom pays, why does FREE care?

She cares cuz she'll have to clean up the basement next time a new bunch of people move in. She doesn't want anyone in her "rental" because it'll show the hermit life she leads. I mean, when does she vacumn, dust or do dishes? She doesn't want anyone near her home...got it? Stay away, or she will call the cops, "no questions asked".

Funny, I can't walk down a public sidewalk in front of her house, and she can call the cops on me? Ah, I'll just seek refugee in her cousin's home, who things she's "crazy". Why would anyone want to walk in front of her house in that part of the neighborhood?

There is a business next door, I'm wondering if they're safe? I think I'll walk down that public sidewalk, and sit in front so the cops can arrest me for staring at her house. Naw, I'll just walk back and forth so I can't be accused of using a public sidewalk, not looking at the house, but prove to her, anyone has a right to walk past her house, anytime they want. You see, I think we have constitutional rights. As long as I do it once, she can't do anything to me.

If I wanted to waste my time and go back and forth, day in and day out, maybe she would have a "stalking issue". So, just to have some fun, I'm gonna walk past her house when I'm in the neighborhood, as soon as I get over my bronchial infection, and walk in front of her house. Then I'd like the cops to explain why it's against the law to walk on a public sidewalk. As long as I do it ONCE, I want ONE good laugh.

She owns the sidewalk. Got it? lol!

Afterall, I never stole cucumbers that never existed in the first place. But sometimes, you need to put people in their place where they really thought cucumbers existed. LOL

I should have tipped off the INSP...there were no cucumbers there...just flowers. Flowers. I think she thought because someone said there were cucumbers planted outside her backyard, her mom must have planted them, and damn, she didn't know, couldn't call her mom anyway, cuz they hate each other, and assumed mom must have planted them, and BIG UNIT cut her cable cords....hee, hee, I could write a book on this. You can't make it up.

See how this relates to you? Gossip and speculation with a bunch of home-bound loosers. This is a family matter as of the time your stated the above facts. If I were you, I would set the record straight and
SUE the Times for mis-managed, deliberate defamation, and mis-informed public information that has no business being in the public paper or eye, for that matter.

It isn't the end of the world. Jesus, they elected a crack cocain former user for President, the other ex President who admitted he smoked marijuana, but, "didn't inhale"; and this is big news? It is, since I doubt any IN copter would be able to spot more than any amount they claim along the fence..from way above, without a tip?

No one should know your business. Period. Public or not. If you want to really ask her to quit posting false allegations, ask her to SUBMIT to a hair folicle test. It'll tell the public how long, what, and if she's qualified to work. Heh, heh. She's a rotten woman, vidictive, mean, out to kill the politicians and PRIVATE INDIVIDUALS, such as myself. She writes, implying, but because she has the "I never mentioned no names" vendetta, it's time to turn the tables on this welfare leech.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Angry, jobless trolls   Angry, jobless trolls Empty11/21/2009, 9:05 am

UrRight wrote:

There is a business next door, I'm wondering if they're safe? I think I'll walk down that public sidewalk, and sit in front so the cops can arrest me for staring at her house. Naw, I'll just walk back and forth so I can't be accused of using a public sidewalk, not looking at the house, but prove to her, anyone has a right to walk past her house, anytime they want. You see, I think we have constitutional rights. As long as I do it once, she can't do anything to me.

If I wanted to waste my time and go back and forth, day in and day out, maybe she would have a "stalking issue". So, just to have some fun, I'm gonna walk past her house when I'm in the neighborhood, as soon as I get over my bronchial infection, and walk in front of her house. Then I'd like the cops to explain why it's against the law to walk on a public sidewalk. As long as I do it ONCE, I want ONE good laugh.

She owns the sidewalk. Got it? lol!

I don't think that's a good idea. At the very least you'd have to explain your reasons for being there. I'd stay away. Why invite trouble?
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Angry, jobless trolls   Angry, jobless trolls Empty11/21/2009, 9:27 am

I wouldn't do such a thing. For what? I was venting...don't take me serious on stuff like that. I wouldn't go near her with a 100ft. pole. You know how I vent.

It would be stupid to give her any reason to justify her false allegations that I'm stalking her.

I was just fooling around, Artie. I know better than that. That would be a stupid, waste of time thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angry, jobless trolls   Angry, jobless trolls Empty

Back to top Go down

Angry, jobless trolls
Page 1 of 1