Let Freedom Reign!


 
HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Trolls, cheaters, and hypocrites

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
chuckmo48

avatar

Posts : 286

PostSubject: Trolls, cheaters, and hypocrites   10/27/2011, 9:41 pm

Has anyone noticed that this board is constantly monitored by posters from another board? I think it is so frickin' hilarious that while they lament about the topics and posters on this board they are continually cruising the threads here and then feel they must comment on them. I have a feeling they must have forumotion envy...
Back to top Go down
paul87920

avatar

Posts : 875

PostSubject: Re: Trolls, cheaters, and hypocrites   10/28/2011, 2:56 am

Wouldn't know. Decided to permanently ignore them months ago. Not to mention that there are now plenty of Facebook pages to discuss local issues (hence the reason I typically post in Nation/Other anymore) I'm almost curious enough to check it out. It's been awhile since I've been to the zoo, and I hear they have a tiger Razz

But seriously, what's the point of even caring what goes on over there. As far as I'm concerned all the rational people of that website have either jumped ship or moved on. Perhaps if they took a weekend off and got out of the house rather than salivating over the latest Breitbart article like some 9 year old girl at a Bieber concert... they might be happier people.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9392

PostSubject: Re: Trolls, cheaters, and hypocrites   10/28/2011, 8:27 am

chuckmo48 wrote:
Has anyone noticed that this board is constantly monitored by posters from another board? I think it is so frickin' hilarious that while they lament about the topics and posters on this board they are continually cruising the threads here and then feel they must comment on them. I have a feeling they must have forumotion envy...
I've been gone from there for years and yet they still obsess over me. It's freakin hilarious! Very Happy In fact at least 2 of the nutcases have devoted their signature files to me. Shocked I've been living rent free in their empty heads ever since I started posting 5 or 6 years ago and I am loving every second of it. lol!
Back to top Go down
UrRight



Posts : 3993

PostSubject: Re: Trolls, cheaters, and hypocrites   10/30/2011, 12:20 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
chuckmo48 wrote:
Has anyone noticed that this board is constantly monitored by posters from another board? I think it is so frickin' hilarious that while they lament about the topics and posters on this board they are continually cruising the threads here and then feel they must comment on them. I have a feeling they must have forumotion envy...
I've been gone from there for years and yet they still obsess over me. It's freakin hilarious! Very Happy In fact at least 2 of the nutcases have devoted their signature files to me. Shocked I've been living rent free in their empty heads ever since I started posting 5 or 6 years ago and I am loving every second of it. lol!

Curious arte...why do they claim you are EDGE? You don't post like him.

And how do they know the administrator or you are gay? Did they solicit you? LOL

so what if you would be. some of my best friends, 2 exactly were gay. That didn't mean a damn thing to me except Gino who since died...told me in the '70s. I insisted he take me to a gay bar to meet his friends in all places, sin strip. He was very protective. I learned what "Butch" meant when he yelled, "lay off of her, she's straight!" Some of the best cross dressers were cops. That was funny

Later I learned the cops would tell the prostitutes in exchange for sexual services where other cops were, when the coast was clear to do their wheeling and dealing in drugs, sex, no videos but lies....and I kind of think the cop that arrested me may be pissed cuz he saw I wrote he let freeT hit that NIPSCO box drunk and left her off the hook....and well, I'm just spec'lating. TEE HEE. When you tell the truth you have nothing to worry about. When you lie, it goes waaaaay back.

Back on topic, I love how husbands and wives cheat...but how dare you be gay! As if you had chosen to be. Why the accusations? If you are, so what...enjoy the openness of it. They do worse things by choice. When you're gay your genes can't be manipulated. Unless your CHAZ BONO. Just look at her mom....she's missing her mom's genes!
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9392

PostSubject: Re: Trolls, cheaters, and hypocrites   10/30/2011, 1:13 pm

UrRight wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
chuckmo48 wrote:
Has anyone noticed that this board is constantly monitored by posters from another board? I think it is so frickin' hilarious that while they lament about the topics and posters on this board they are continually cruising the threads here and then feel they must comment on them. I have a feeling they must have forumotion envy...
I've been gone from there for years and yet they still obsess over me. It's freakin hilarious! Very Happy In fact at least 2 of the nutcases have devoted their signature files to me. Shocked I've been living rent free in their empty heads ever since I started posting 5 or 6 years ago and I am loving every second of it. lol!

Curious arte...why do they claim you are EDGE? You don't post like him.
Edge beats their brains in just like I used to do. Like I said...I'm living in their heads rent free....They see me everywhere Laughing
Quote :
And how do they know the administrator or you are gay? Did they solicit you? LOL
No. They've never met me nor do they know me. They falsely claim that I'm gay because in their narrow-minded twisted little world a gay person is somehow less than those who are straight. The loser in chief that promotes it,R11, is an imbecile who's been kicked off every single message board multiple times and at least 25 times overall,many of which I was proud to be a part of. Laughing I guess that's his way of getting even with me. Rolling Eyes No matter how many times he keeps coming back under different names,as a result of my exposing him,his credibility has been destroyed forever and he'll never be able to get it back So as usual,I win!
lol!

Back to top Go down
UrRight



Posts : 3993

PostSubject: Re: Trolls, cheaters, and hypocrites   10/30/2011, 2:46 pm

Thanks for being very honest and not shy on a taboo subject I confronted you with.

Thank you for being YOU.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6018

PostSubject: Re: Trolls, cheaters, and hypocrites   10/30/2011, 10:39 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
So as usual,I win!
So as usual,I win!
So as usual,I win!
So as usual,I win!
So as usual,I win!
So as usual,I win!
So as usual,I win!
So as usual,I win!
So as usual,I win!
You know, one of these days you should resolve to make a serious attempt at growing the hell up.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9392

PostSubject: Re: Trolls, cheaters, and hypocrites   10/31/2011, 7:18 am

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
So as usual,I win!
So as usual,I win!
So as usual,I win!
So as usual,I win!
So as usual,I win!
So as usual,I win!
So as usual,I win!
So as usual,I win!
So as usual,I win!
[b]You know, one of these days you should resolve to make a serious attempt at growing the hell up.
Truth hurts,doesn't it? Now go run back and commiserate with your pal who's been kicked off every message board over 25 times while you look the other way,hypocrite.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6018

PostSubject: Re: Trolls, cheaters, and hypocrites   10/31/2011, 11:07 am

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
So as usual,I win!
So as usual,I win!
So as usual,I win!
So as usual,I win!
So as usual,I win!
So as usual,I win!
So as usual,I win!
So as usual,I win!
So as usual,I win!
You know, one of these days you should resolve to make a serious attempt at growing the hell up.
Truth hurts,doesn't it? Now go run back and commiserate with your pal who's been kicked off every message board over 25 times while you look the other way,hypocrite.
Not quite sure how the fact that someone else has been banned from a message board makes me a hypocrite.
Could you explain?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9392

PostSubject: Re: Trolls, cheaters, and hypocrites   10/31/2011, 8:20 pm

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

Truth hurts,doesn't it? Now go run back and commiserate with your pal who's been kicked off every message board over 25 times while you look the other way,hypocrite.
Not quite sure how the fact that someone else has been banned from a message board makes me a hypocrite.
Could you explain?
Sure. You made a big deal about me getting banned from there. You went on for months about it. Yet like I said,you run back and commiserate with your psycho pal R11 who's been kicked off every message board over 25 times while you look the other way. He's been kicked off that board at least 5 times,yet you turn a blind eye,thus making you a hypocrite.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6018

PostSubject: Re: Trolls, cheaters, and hypocrites   11/1/2011, 11:45 am

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

Truth hurts,doesn't it? Now go run back and commiserate with your pal who's been kicked off every message board over 25 times while you look the other way,hypocrite.
Not quite sure how the fact that someone else has been banned from a message board makes me a hypocrite.
Could you explain?
Sure. You made a big deal about me getting banned from there. You went on for months about it. Yet like I said,you run back and commiserate with your psycho pal R11 who's been kicked off every message board over 25 times while you look the other way. He's been kicked off that board at least 5 times,yet you turn a blind eye,thus making you a hypocrite.
I don't have the slightest idea if, or how many times, R11 has been banned, nor do I care. And if he has been banned as many times as you say he has (a figure which I will take with a grain of salt, being acutely aware of your less-than-nodding acquaintance with the truth), he has never lied to me about it.
You, on the other hand, have lied about your banishment.

Artie60438 wrote:

Any time I want to post on that deserted loony bin I could.
So, no hypocrisy on my part.
Try again.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9392

PostSubject: Re: Trolls, cheaters, and hypocrites   11/1/2011, 1:39 pm

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

Sure. You made a big deal about me getting banned from there. You went on for months about it. Yet like I said,you run back and commiserate with your psycho pal R11 who's been kicked off every message board over 25 times while you look the other way. He's been kicked off that board at least 5 times,yet you turn a blind eye,thus making you a hypocrite.
I don't have the slightest idea if, or how many times, R11 has been banned, nor do I care.
HaHaHa. Either your lying or your just too embarrassed to admit it.
Quote :
And if he has been banned as many times as you say he has (a figure which I will take with a grain of salt, being acutely aware of your less-than-nodding acquaintance with the truth), he has never lied to me about it.
Yeah well you've never asked him. You play dumb like all the other hypocrites there. His former banned screen names are scattered all over the most popular thread on that board. Shocked You know,the one that discusses this board Laughing
Quote :
You, on the other hand, have lied about your banishment.

Artie60438 wrote:

Any time I want to post on that deserted loony bin I could.
I never lied about being banned and I could post there anytime I want. After all,that idiot keeps coming back.How hard could it possibly be? Laughing I choose not to due to the lack of intelligent posters there.
Quote :
So, no hypocrisy on my part.
Try again.
Yeah right lol!
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6018

PostSubject: Re: Trolls, cheaters, and hypocrites   11/1/2011, 2:15 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
I never lied about being banned and I could post there anytime I want.
Artie60438 has been banned from that board. If he hasn't, you would have jumped at the chance to prove me wrong because, as everyone knows, you would never pass up an opportunity to say, "So as usual, I win! So as usual, I win! So as usual, I win! So as usual, I win!"
As I said, Artie 60438 has been banned from that board, and the longer you continue to deny it, the longer everyone here will be allowed to see you as the liar that you are. If, in fact, you can show me that Artie60438 can still post on that board, I will retract this post and apologize.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9392

PostSubject: Re: Trolls, cheaters, and hypocrites   11/1/2011, 2:47 pm

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
I never lied about being banned and I could post there anytime I want.
Artie60438 has been banned from that board. If he hasn't, you would have jumped at the chance to prove me wrong because, as everyone knows, you would never pass up an opportunity to say, "So as usual, I win! So as usual, I win! So as usual, I win! So as usual, I win!"
[b]As I said, Artie 60438 has been banned from that board, and the longer you continue to deny it, the longer everyone here will be allowed to see you as the liar that you are. If, in fact, you can show me that Artie60438 can still post on that board, I will retract this post and apologize.
I never said "Artie60438 could post there",did I? I said "I" could post there if I wanted to. Therefore you've lied and yes.....I win!!!


Btw,Can you please do me a favor and look after Poodle clown R11? He's getting all lathered up again. Very Happy Ranting and raving and yet still unable to get even. As some would say....How sad! Laughing


Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6018

PostSubject: Re: Trolls, cheaters, and hypocrites   11/1/2011, 3:03 pm

Artie60438 wrote:

I never said "Artie60438 could post there",did I? I said "I" could post there if I wanted to. Therefore you've lied and yes.....I win!!!
You said "I" could post there.
It might behoove you to look toward the top of your post, under 'Author', and see that said author is Artie60438, the "I" in question.
Rather than continue to make an ass of yourself, why not just admit you are lying about the entire situation?
After all, I've heard it said, the cover-up is worse than the crime.
When Artie60438 shows that he can post to that forum, you will have proven that I am wrong.
Until then, "So as usual, I win!", will just have to wait.
Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9392

PostSubject: Re: Trolls, cheaters, and hypocrites   11/1/2011, 4:44 pm

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

I never said "Artie60438 could post there",did I? I said "I" could post there if I wanted to. Therefore you've lied and yes.....I win!!!
[b]You said "I" could post there.
It might behoove you to look toward the top of your post, under 'Author', and see that said author is Artie60438, the "I" in question.
Rather than continue to make an ass of yourself, why not just admit you are lying about the entire situation?
Please show me where I said "Artie60638" could post. Never said that genius.
Quote :
After all, I've heard it said, the cover-up is worse than the crime.
Yeah,but unfortunately for you there was no cover up.
Quote :
When Artie60438 shows that he can post to that forum, you will have proven that I am wrong.
Until then, "So as usual, I win!", will just have to wait.
Sorry.
We've gone over this,genius Rolling Eyes The screen name "artie60438" was banned and obviously can't post there. However "I" can if I wanted to,but as I explained,I simply choose not to for the reasons I explained earlier.

I see some of my remarks have made it into your signature file here. Laughing Too funny lol!
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6018

PostSubject: Re: Trolls, cheaters, and hypocrites   11/1/2011, 7:47 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

I never said "Artie60438 could post there",did I? I said "I" could post there if I wanted to. Therefore you've lied and yes.....I win!!!
You said "I" could post there.
It might behoove you to look toward the top of your post, under 'Author', and see that said author is Artie60438, the "I" in question.
Rather than continue to make an ass of yourself, why not just admit you are lying about the entire situation?
Please show me where I said "Artie60638" could post. Never said that genius.
Quote :
After all, I've heard it said, the cover-up is worse than the crime.
Yeah,but unfortunately for you there was no cover up.
Quote :
When Artie60438 shows that he can post to that forum, you will have proven that I am wrong.
Until then, "So as usual, I win!", will just have to wait.
Sorry.
We've gone over this,genius Rolling Eyes The screen name "artie60438" was banned and obviously can't post there. However "I" can if I wanted to,but as I explained,I simply choose not to for the reasons I explained earlier.

I see some of my remarks have made it into your signature file here. Laughing Too funny lol!


So, it all depends on what the meaning of 'I' is, correct?
Quite Clintonesque.
Your lies used to amuse me. Believe it or not, now I'm almost embarrassed for you.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9392

PostSubject: Re: Trolls, cheaters, and hypocrites   11/1/2011, 7:54 pm

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
We've gone over this,genius Rolling Eyes The screen name "artie60438" was banned and obviously can't post there. However "I" can if I wanted to,but as I explained,I simply choose not to for the reasons I explained earlier.

I see some of my remarks have made it into your signature file here. Laughing Too funny lol!


So, it all depends on what the meaning of 'I' is, correct?
Quite Clintonesque.
Your lies used to amuse me. Believe it or not, now I'm almost embarrassed for you.[/quote]
Had you properly framed the question you could have avoided once again looking foolish. How sad. Perhaps in the future you should take a deep breath and reread what you're posting before you hit "send".
Back to top Go down
KarenT



Posts : 1328

PostSubject: Re: Trolls, cheaters, and hypocrites   11/2/2011, 8:11 am

I use different screen names on different chat boards. Mostly because I've forgotten sign-ins or had my email changed. I don't use more than one name on any board (except that one I can't post to anymore).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Trolls, cheaters, and hypocrites   

Back to top Go down
 
Trolls, cheaters, and hypocrites
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Freedom Reign! :: Nation/Other :: The Lounge-
Jump to: