Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

More than a handul of Teabaggers!

Go down 
+3
Artie60438
sparks
Scorpion
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Artie60438

More than a handul of Teabaggers! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More than a handul of Teabaggers!   More than a handul of Teabaggers! - Page 2 Empty9/21/2009, 12:56 pm

Scorpion wrote:
Anyone see this? I don't even know what to say about a "news" organization engaging in conduct like this...

More than a handul of Teabaggers! - Page 2 S-FOX-NEWS-PRODUCER-large

Fox News Producer Caught Rallying 9/12 Protest Crowd In Behind-The-Scenes Video

I was out of town and just posted the same story in another thread before I saw yours. Fox is nothing more than a right-wing opinion channel and this is just further proof of it.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: More than a handul of Teabaggers!   More than a handul of Teabaggers! - Page 2 Empty9/22/2009, 2:23 pm

This has my vote for funniest protest sign of 2009.

More than a handul of Teabaggers! - Page 2 Slide_2780_38635_large,

The Huffington Post has a slideshow of wacky protest signs at the link below, if anyone is interested...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/09/21/the-funniest-protest-sign_n_292342.html?slidenumber=2#slide_image
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: More than a handul of Teabaggers!   More than a handul of Teabaggers! - Page 2 Empty9/22/2009, 8:44 pm

Which is exactly why I don't buy this:

Passion wrote:
It's clear the Marxist-prone either do not understand or else they simply refuse to acknowledge the the core issue here is that many Americans (and many more than they wish to admit, and not merely so-called right-wingers) are opposed to the government having so much power to control their lives and are really ticked at the growing number of taxes to support these growing government intrusions.

This isn't revolution. It's ignorance masquerading as activism. I could actually believe that statement if all these teabaggers so concerned about government intrusion hadn't been silent during the past eight years. Complaints now seem a bit disingenuous. It would be better too if the movement had some sort of coherence... strategy or purpose... instead of being nearly entirely comprised of a who's who of tinfoil hat conspiracy nonsense, slogan and soundbites instead of substance, a fact which unfortunately doesn't seem to embarrassing near as many people involved as it should. There is a valid debate to be had, but this isn't it. This is nothing more than the usual partisan hackery designed to sell books and ratings, t-shirts and bumperstickers, or worse... they're only doing it 'cause hack extraordinaire Glenn Beck (who ironically loved the bailouts they're now protesting) told 'em too. Shocked