Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Teabaggers Strike In South Haven

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
paul87920

paul87920

Teabaggers Strike In South Haven Empty
PostSubject: Teabaggers Strike In South Haven   Teabaggers Strike In South Haven Empty2/14/2010, 3:41 am

Teabaggers - The South Haven Branch

Look at that! LOL They're more organized than ever! They done got themselves some uniforms Razz

Teabaggers Strike In South Haven Hatred-2

Quote :
The flier, which claims President Barack Obama's proposed health care plan will reduce the number of white people by encouraging abortions, was rolled up and placed into blue bags similar to those used for newspaper delivery. The flier contains a photograph of Obama and encourages readers to visit a KKK Web site for more information.

"Protect your white Christian heritage with the Knights party," the flier reads.

The conservatives are rebranding... tired of looking like stuffy old war mongers in suits, they've returned to their white trash roots.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Teabaggers Strike In South Haven   Teabaggers Strike In South Haven Empty2/14/2010, 9:01 am

That's sick. How ya doing, cyber son? Are you back home?
Back to top Go down
paul87920

paul87920

PostSubject: Re: Teabaggers Strike In South Haven   Teabaggers Strike In South Haven Empty2/14/2010, 1:28 pm

UrRight wrote:
That's sick. How ya doing, cyber son? Are you back home?

Been back since December, but I miss it like crazy. How are you?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Teabaggers Strike In South Haven   Teabaggers Strike In South Haven Empty2/14/2010, 2:09 pm

paul87920 wrote:

Look at that! LOL They're more organized than ever! They done got themselves some uniforms Razz

Quote :
The flier, which claims President Barack Obama's proposed health care plan will reduce the number of white people by encouraging abortions, was rolled up and placed into blue bags similar to those used for newspaper delivery. The flier contains a photograph of Obama and encourages readers to visit a KKK Web site for more information.

"Protect your white Christian heritage with the Knights party," the flier reads.

The conservatives are rebranding... tired of looking like stuffy old war mongers in suits, they've returned to their white trash roots.

No surprise,Paul. Shortly after the beginning of the tea parties,the white supremacists knew it would be a good place to try to recruit.

The article mentioned is @ http://nwitimes.com/news/local/porter/article_ebf56c5c-756e-5f70-b762-784c960fd57d.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Teabaggers Strike In South Haven   Teabaggers Strike In South Haven Empty2/14/2010, 3:11 pm

Paul, sick as a dog right now. But when are ya done with school? Got a job for you. Let me know.

Daughter wouldn't leave LA, but wants tour management only. The guy needs a right hand in CT. Let me know.,
Back to top Go down
paul87920

paul87920

PostSubject: Re: Teabaggers Strike In South Haven   Teabaggers Strike In South Haven Empty2/14/2010, 5:39 pm

UrRight wrote:
Paul, sick as a dog right now. But when are ya done with school? Got a job for you. Let me know.

Daughter wouldn't leave LA, but wants tour management only. The guy needs a right hand in CT. Let me know.,

Finish up in December. But I am looking for internship/work over the summer. Hope you get feeling better soon.
Back to top Go down
paul87920

paul87920

PostSubject: Re: Teabaggers Strike In South Haven   Teabaggers Strike In South Haven Empty2/14/2010, 5:41 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
paul87920 wrote:

Quote :

No surprise,Paul. Shortly after the beginning of the tea parties,the white supremacists knew it would be a good place to try to recruit.

The article mentioned is @ http://nwitimes.com/news/local/porter/article_ebf56c5c-756e-5f70-b762-784c960fd57d.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

I'm fed up with it all frankly. Teabaggers, Republicans, Democrats, you name it.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Teabaggers Strike In South Haven   Teabaggers Strike In South Haven Empty2/14/2010, 5:52 pm

I can't say that I blame you. This has been a disappointing year due to GOP obstructionists and the Dems failure to put a stop to it.
Back to top Go down
paul87920

paul87920

PostSubject: Re: Teabaggers Strike In South Haven   Teabaggers Strike In South Haven Empty2/14/2010, 6:04 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
I can't say that I blame you. This has been a disappointing year due to GOP obstructionists and the Dems failure to put a stop to it.

That's one of my biggest complaints about the Democrats. Their inability to stand up for themselves is mind boggling. I remember when President Bush would get on television and berate Democrats for even daring to obstruct anything they tried to pass. They never had the majority Democrats have now and Democrats are still failing to get anything done.
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: Teabaggers Strike In South Haven   Teabaggers Strike In South Haven Empty2/14/2010, 10:58 pm

paul87920 wrote:
They never had the majority Democrats have now and Democrats are still failing to get anything done.

The unprecedented use of the filibuster has certainly had something to do with it. But they are certainly doing a poor job cutting through the monumental amount of bullshit and lies out there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teabaggers Strike In South Haven   Teabaggers Strike In South Haven Empty

Back to top Go down

Teabaggers Strike In South Haven
Page 1 of 1