Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

So What Do You Want for Christmas?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

So What Do You Want for Christmas? Empty
PostSubject: So What Do You Want for Christmas?   So What Do You Want for Christmas? Empty12/22/2008, 10:13 am

Just saw an article that retailers are so desperate for sales they are willing to haggle on the price. Great time to be a buyer! But I can't think of anything I really need. Sure I can think of a few things that might be nice to have, but nothing really on par of a true Christmas wish.

Guess I must be blessed. All I really "want" is peace on earth and goodwill to man. Merry Christmas all! santa
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So What Do You Want for Christmas?   So What Do You Want for Christmas? Empty12/22/2008, 10:16 am

Merry Christmas to you too! rendeer

Happy Hanukkah to anyone who celebrates!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So What Do You Want for Christmas?   So What Do You Want for Christmas? Empty12/22/2008, 10:55 am

I wonder if I could go to Best Buy and offer them $20 and walk out with 3 or 4 PS3 games Smile

All I want for Christmas is a happy and healthy 2009
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So What Do You Want for Christmas?   So What Do You Want for Christmas? Empty12/22/2008, 12:52 pm

Can't say there is anything I really want except for happiness and good health for my family and friends.

Merry Christmas everyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So What Do You Want for Christmas?   So What Do You Want for Christmas? Empty12/22/2008, 3:24 pm

mike3775 wrote:
I wonder if I could go to Best Buy and offer them $20 and walk out with 3 or 4 PS3 games Smile

All I want for Christmas is a happy and healthy 2009

Reminds me of an episode of Chuck where they decided to let people pay whatever they wanted at the Buy More and then dropped the price on top of that. Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So What Do You Want for Christmas?   So What Do You Want for Christmas? Empty12/22/2008, 5:24 pm

I am going to be materialistic for once. I want a 1959 shark fin Caddillac convertable, painted purple, of course !!! :woot:
Back to top Go down
paul87920

paul87920

PostSubject: Re: So What Do You Want for Christmas?   So What Do You Want for Christmas? Empty12/22/2008, 6:16 pm

Tiger1 wrote:
I am going to be materialistic for once. I want a 1959 shark fin Caddillac convertable, painted purple, of course !!! :woot:

Yeah I'm not going to lie. I want good health and all that jazz too, but I want an Ipod touch... and maybe a ride in that Caddy Tiger. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So What Do You Want for Christmas?   So What Do You Want for Christmas? Empty12/23/2008, 8:52 am

Paul, if I ever get this dream car of mine, you will be the FIRST board poster to get a ride in it ! Very Happy I PROMISE !!! Very Happy

How's the birdie doing, Paul?
Back to top Go down
paul87920

paul87920

PostSubject: Re: So What Do You Want for Christmas?   So What Do You Want for Christmas? Empty12/23/2008, 9:01 am

Muffin is doing wonderful. She's really mellowed out in her older years.

Thunder is still doing well. He hasn't gotten past his feather picking, but we've accepted him and loved him as is.

Krumm has gotten hostile. We can no longer handle him. When we moved him in with the cockatoo he grew very possessive of her. He's a happy animal though.

Baby is wonderful as always. Like I said though it's hard to get her out of the cage without being attacked by Krumm.

Erin's a sweety as always, but since it's spring in the Southern hemisphere it's considered her mating season and she's got a little bit of a bad habit of trying to vomit on males (their sick idea of courtship) and be aggressive towards the females. Needless to say, nobody is really holding her much right now.
Back to top Go down
board monkey

board monkey

PostSubject: Re: So What Do You Want for Christmas?   So What Do You Want for Christmas? Empty12/23/2008, 7:55 pm

I was going to post yesterday that I didn't really want anything, but after earlier today, now I want my ribs to stop hurting me. Taking a ride down my front stairs this morning on my side and then spending time in the ER to make sure I didn't break anything sure wasn't fun today.
Back to top Go down
paul87920

paul87920

PostSubject: Re: So What Do You Want for Christmas?   So What Do You Want for Christmas? Empty12/23/2008, 8:49 pm

Hope you get feeling well soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So What Do You Want for Christmas?   So What Do You Want for Christmas? Empty12/23/2008, 9:04 pm

board monkey wrote:
I was going to post yesterday that I didn't really want anything, but after earlier today, now I want my ribs to stop hurting me. Taking a ride down my front stairs this morning on my side and then spending time in the ER to make sure I didn't break anything sure wasn't fun today.

OH MY !!! Gosh, Monkey, I hope you are feeling better soon !!! If your ribs start aching real bad, try a heating pad. That helped my Honey when he broke 3 ribs in the work accident.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So What Do You Want for Christmas?   So What Do You Want for Christmas? Empty12/23/2008, 11:25 pm

board monkey wrote:

Ouch! Mom told me how slick it was. Some lady she didn't even know kindly offered to clean her steps for no charge but she declined out of fear she could slip & get hurt. But it was really nice someone offered. Besides, we have my nephew for that and he has good insurance.

Hope you feel better soon!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So What Do You Want for Christmas?   So What Do You Want for Christmas? Empty

Back to top Go down

So What Do You Want for Christmas?
Page 1 of 1