Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Republicans slate racist for Illinois 5 th Congressional seat

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sparks

Republicans slate racist for Illinois 5 th Congressional seat Empty
PostSubject: Republicans slate racist for Illinois 5 th Congressional seat   Republicans slate racist for Illinois 5 th Congressional seat Empty4/2/2009, 9:34 am

April 7 is when the voters in Illinois 5th Congressional district will vote for a new representative to replace Rahm Emmanuel, the President's chief of staff. Here are a few of the comments that Rosanna Pulido,the Republican candidate has posted on a message board over the years. Interestingly, other posters on that board chipped in and encouraged this kind of ignorant discourse. All I can say to the Republicans is keep voting for people like this, you are really helping the liberal cause.
http://rosannapulidoisafreeper.wordpress.com/
Here’s a quick reference to various posts made by Rosanna Pulido on FreeRepublic.com over the years. If you’ve never been to Free Republic, the fact that these posts inspired encouragement from other Freepers, rather than derision or outrage, should provide enough background.

Rosanna Pulido thinks Obama will sell black people into slavery.

Rosanna Pulido prefers illegal medication, and distrusts the FDA.

Rosanna Pulido will give her guns to liberals “bullets first”.

Rosanna Pulido says Muslims at prayer remind her of a dog “smelling buts”.

Rosanna Pulido is proud of being a “Bible-thumper” who tells people how to live their lives.

Rosanna Pulido promotes Minuteman Rick Biesada.

Rosanna Pulido thinks anti-war demonstrators are communists.

Rosanna Pulido calls gay men “fudge packers”…a lot.

Rosanna Pulido says offering amnesty to illegal immigrants will cause an African-American genocide.

Rosanna Pulido believes in gay indoctrination.

Rosanna Pulido believes in hanging politicians for treason when it comes to immigration.

Rosanna Pulido has been calling Obama “Osama” since 2004.

Rosanna Pulido thinks Matt Lauer is a menace to society because he’s a liberal.

Rosanna Pulido becomes enraged when she hears someone speaking Spanish.

Rosanna Pulido thinks stealing is part of Mexican culture.

Rosanna Pulido thinks that Mexicans are the “new Ku Klux Klan with the tan”.

Rosanna Pulido fearmongers about Muslim rapists.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Republicans slate racist for Illinois 5 th Congressional seat   Republicans slate racist for Illinois 5 th Congressional seat Empty4/2/2009, 5:32 pm

Typical
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Republicans slate racist for Illinois 5 th Congressional seat   Republicans slate racist for Illinois 5 th Congressional seat Empty4/2/2009, 6:00 pm

sparks wrote:
April 7 is when the voters in Illinois 5th Congressional district will vote for a new representative to replace Rahm Emmanuel, the President's chief of staff. Here are a few of the comments that Rosanna Pulido,the Republican candidate has posted on a message board over the years. Interestingly, other posters on that board chipped in and encouraged this kind of ignorant discourse. All I can say to the Republicans is keep voting for people like this, you are really helping the liberal cause.
http://rosannapulidoisafreeper.wordpress.com/
Here’s a quick reference to various posts made by Rosanna Pulido on FreeRepublic.com over the years. If you’ve never been to Free Republic, the fact that these posts inspired encouragement from other Freepers, rather than derision or outrage, should provide enough background.

Rosanna Pulido thinks Obama will sell black people into slavery.

Rosanna Pulido prefers illegal medication, and distrusts the FDA.

Rosanna Pulido will give her guns to liberals “bullets first”.

Rosanna Pulido says Muslims at prayer remind her of a dog “smelling buts”.

Rosanna Pulido is proud of being a “Bible-thumper” who tells people how to live their lives.

Rosanna Pulido promotes Minuteman Rick Biesada.

Rosanna Pulido thinks anti-war demonstrators are communists.

Rosanna Pulido calls gay men “fudge packers”…a lot.

Rosanna Pulido says offering amnesty to illegal immigrants will cause an African-American genocide.

Rosanna Pulido believes in gay indoctrination.

Rosanna Pulido believes in hanging politicians for treason when it comes to immigration.

Rosanna Pulido has been calling Obama “Osama” since 2004.

Rosanna Pulido thinks Matt Lauer is a menace to society because he’s a liberal.

Rosanna Pulido becomes enraged when she hears someone speaking Spanish.

Rosanna Pulido thinks stealing is part of Mexican culture.

Rosanna Pulido thinks that Mexicans are the “new Ku Klux Klan with the tan”.

Rosanna Pulido fearmongers about Muslim rapists.
sparks, you got your ass kicked when you started this topic on the other board. Are you looking for support over here? You don't live in Illinois. Give it up.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Republicans slate racist for Illinois 5 th Congressional seat   Republicans slate racist for Illinois 5 th Congressional seat Empty4/2/2009, 6:12 pm

LoisLane wrote:

sparks, you got your ass kicked when you started this topic on the other board.

Let me guess? A bunch of dead end losers posted pictures of horse teeth,snickering dogs,and claimed he is gay. Am I close?

Quote :
Are you looking for support over here? You don't live in Illinois. Give it up.

I live in Illinois and I appreciate being alerted to this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Republicans slate racist for Illinois 5 th Congressional seat   Republicans slate racist for Illinois 5 th Congressional seat Empty4/2/2009, 6:21 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
LoisLane wrote:

Let me guess? A bunch of dead end losers posted pictures of horse teeth,snickering dogs,and claimed he is gay. Am I close?

Quote :

And just how much of this do you believe is true? Be honest!
Back to top Go down
paul87920

paul87920

PostSubject: Re: Republicans slate racist for Illinois 5 th Congressional seat   Republicans slate racist for Illinois 5 th Congressional seat Empty4/2/2009, 6:50 pm

Well I guess it all comes down to whether or not you believe that is Rosanna's blog.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Republicans slate racist for Illinois 5 th Congressional seat   Republicans slate racist for Illinois 5 th Congressional seat Empty4/2/2009, 9:13 pm

LoisLane wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
LoisLane wrote:

Quote :

And just how much of this do you believe is true? Be honest!

Based on the following I tend to believe it is true. If you have any information that proves different please post it.

Quote :
The Republican candidate in the race, Rosanna Pulido, does not have the wholesale backing of her party. One ward committeeman is encouraging Republican voters to write in "Abraham Lincoln" as a protest against her.
Quote :

Pulido, 52, is a senior-citizens' advocate who has angered Republicans because of statements she has allegedly made on the Internet and elsewhere.

John Curry, the 32nd Ward Republican committeeman, said in an e-mailed statement that Pulido has made "groundless and representative remarks … disparaging the cardinal of the Catholic Archdiocese of Chicago, gays, Mexicans, African-Americans and others."

Curry suggests that Pulido is a "Trojan horse" candidate who "exploits the name of the Republican Party to her personal advantage only to promote a non-Republican or anti-Republican, fringe, right-wing agenda."

Pulido did not return multiple calls to her campaign office seeking comment.
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chicago/chi-rahm-emanuel-seat-city-zone-apr03,0,1001718.story
Back to top Go down
sparks

PostSubject: Re: Republicans slate racist for Illinois 5 th Congressional seat   Republicans slate racist for Illinois 5 th Congressional seat Empty4/2/2009, 9:59 pm

LoisLane wrote:

sparks, you got your ass kicked when you started this topic on the other board. Are you looking for support over here? You don't live in Illinois. Give it up.
The only thing that happened OTOB was a few bigots showed their true colors. I started this thread here several hours before that thread and it received no comments. Sometimes it takes far more courage to stand up and object to something that is wrong than it does to be part of the lynch mob.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Republicans slate racist for Illinois 5 th Congressional seat   Republicans slate racist for Illinois 5 th Congressional seat Empty

Back to top Go down

Republicans slate racist for Illinois 5 th Congressional seat
Page 1 of 1